It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

ohh ive seen it...its set in the 1980's and is all about mind control and breaking a person and building them back up and seeing if you can force mental powers.

its a dark movie, very MK ULTRA inspired.

someone had inside knowledge or is a member here at the very least.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Don't know if this old Cook Report from 1987 has any parallels to Canneto Di Carina but thought it deserved a place on your thread.

Barrie Tower also makes some very interesting comments about weaponised microwaves in this interview.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Oh, that's a good one that hasn't been shared here that I recall. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Don't know if this old Cook Report from 1987 has any parallels to Canneto Di Carina but thought it deserved a place on your thread.

Many people flocked to Cook's documentaries in the UK because there were invariably moments when he was liable to be punched in the face!

I shall watch this one with interest.

NB: For the subject matter, I hasten to add, not so I can see him being attacked.

This remains, as ever, a fascinating thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Same here CB, used to like his programs when o was growing up, purley because he didn't give up lol.

Will watch with interest

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I like rich planet. However he did buy the Edgar fuchet thing hook line and sinker.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
fantastic thread OP, thanks for the effort, I for one appreciate it bigly

In addition to the subject of non-lethal weapons and UFOs, the Colonel also holds an appreciation and interest in electromagnetically derived anti-gravity and PSI anomalies as evidenced in his support of John Hutchison in the Fortean Times article/interview titled Paranormal Soldier by Jim Schnabel.

No matter what any of us might personally feel about Hutchison and his "Hutchison Effect," it's Colonel Alexander's perception that is germane to the topic as noted here:

JS: One of the less well-known phenomena you looked into, in those days, was the so-called Hutchison Effect [see FT92:25], in which a Canad­ian inventor, John Hutchison, claimed to be able to create some kind of previously undescribed force that could levitate objects, among other things.

JA: George Hathaway, a Canadian electrical engineer, came down to Washington with a friend of Hutchison’s named Alex Pezarro, and showed us an 8-millimeter film they had made of Hutchison’s phenomena.

And on this tape there wasn’t just one thing going on that on its own might have been explained easily – there were a host of things going on. For instance, there was a rat-tail file, held between two wooden boards, that lit up like an incandescent light and actually burned, although according to Hathaway and Pezarro it didn’t burn the wooden boards.

And they said that as soon as the power went off, the file was cold. There also were things that apparently levitated. There were pieces of case-hardened steel that went soft as lead at one end. And Hathaway and Pezarro said that they were witnesses to many events.

We said, okay, can you replicate it? 

And we paid them to work with Hutchison to do that, and at a certain point we sent a couple of guys up there from Los Alamos [National Laboratory] and some others from INSCOM.

I arrived a day early, and they said, wow, we just had levitation, and we just turned the system off, haven’t touched a thing. So the idea was that the next day we’d turn it back on when the scientists came. Well, the scientists came and they turned it back on and absolutely nothing happened. Except that the power supply caught fire. They took a day to get a new one in, and turned it on and we watched – and again, nothing happened.

JS: You never knew what to make of it?

JA: I think events happened, but I can’t explain them. My key question to Hutchison was: “Are you part of the system?” Because I suspected that these were poltergeist-type phenomena.

One of the usual factors in poltergeist phenomena is emotionally disturbed people. And when I knew him, Hutchison was on methadone.

By the way, all this had started because he liked to sit in the dark and watch sparks. So he had set up Van de Graaf generators and Tesla coils and Jacob’s Ladders and stuff like that. He said that the effects he initially came up with were accidental. 

And when I asked him whether he was part of the system, he said, “Yes.” So I really wondered if what we had was a guy doing poltergeist phenomena in a lab. At the time at INSCOM I already had been looking into psychokinesis.

Paranormal Soldier: John Alexanderwww.forteantimes.com...

"Are you part of the system," Col. Alexander asked John Hutchison?

Rather freaky question, eh? What system?

=>Like ET's are sometimes 'part' of their craft/system?

Check out "electrogravitivcs" ... it's apparently the propulsion sustem du jour and the Hutchinson effect is related. And yes, I believe, as did Tesla and as does a major university in the US which has a study currently in it's 3rd decade on studying this 'effect' humans have on machines/electronics. I know I sure do sometimes!

That 2nd Hutchinson vid, where did the mass of the iron "go?"

The puff of "dust" and 'melting steel' makee me think of 911

edit on 12-12-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: oops

edit on 12-12-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: dysfunctional postage

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Many people flocked to Cook's documentaries in the UK because there were invariably moments when he was liable to be punched in the face!

Indeed they did mate and it's a great shame his brand of investigative journalism is all but extinct in the UK nowadays - I'll never forget the haymaker from the Irish farmer (turns out gangsters also put a 20K bounty on his head) - the guy is sorely missed!

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I like rich planet. However he did buy the Edgar fuchet thing hook line and sinker.

Yes he did mate but lots of respect for Richard D Hall anyway and always found the interview testimony of this witness to be convincing - perhaps the argument can be made that he's one of the very few true 'journalists' left working in Britain today.

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations."

George Orwell

Hola mate looking into Richard Sauder's research at the mo and he suspects he was the recipient of pulsed microwave transmissions to the auditory cortex way back in December, 1992 - see 4:00

Also some really good info in the vid below on the effects of modulated EMF on humans (and how it was covered up), the Russian US embassy microwave attack and Dr Robert Becker's opinion on the woodpecker signal.

edit on 18-4-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Hey, thanks Karl! Did not realize Dr. Becker weighed in on the woodpecker! Nice rhyme for a thread title lol! Out the door right now but really looking forward to digging into those items.
edit on 19-4-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

i can't for the life of me remember the name of this device the soviets used a device that looked like a tanning lamp that would use sound and EMF as well as lights and heat. Supposedly it cured depression and all sorts of other benefits, the Koreans are using deep brain stimulation to 'cure' addictions(gaming and other wise).

EMF's of various types can for SURE mess with someone's head

edit on 19-4-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

beautiful thread. Very smart fellow, a combination of fishing and telling. I'm sure this thread is watched for info.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Thank you, play4keeps. Fishing indeed...how sharp of you to notice.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Here here, I need to start from the beginning and comment later

Good work gut, as always

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Excellent thread...I need to catch-up!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Great thread! I'd post a general reply but it's been awhile since I've read it, so I'll hold off on that until a later time when I can formulate a more thoughtful response. I wanted to paste the recounting of my brief encounter with Kit in here though, so here you go:
ATS Thread-My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

Met Kit once, by the way. I confronted him about his what I considered to be inane statement regarding experiencers and his opinion that they were either on drugs or ought to be. He said I ought to be on drugs. This was upsetting to me, and then our mutual friend led me away. I had raised my voice slightly which had probably scared the old guy. I have a powerful voice, so when I raise it it tends to freak some people plumb out. That was it. Our conversation didn't last a minute. It was many years ago. Sometime in the nineties.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 13-3-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Barrie Tower also makes some very interesting comments about weaponised microwaves in this interview.

New link:

youtu.be...

Haven't fact checked this one but (allegedly) certain pychotronic weapon documents were released by accident under the FOIA.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Not sure if anybody else looked into this or responded about this (it's been almost 7 yrs now lol), but I feel like the 1981 event that they were trying to remote view could be this:

300 DIE AS AMAZON BOAT SINKS

Sobral Santos II on Wikipedia

Divers searched the churning Amazon River today in a search for the bodies.

It's not the exact location, but it's nearby, right?

There seems to be a lot of mystery surrounding this Sobral Santos II event. But apparently there were 178 survivors- so why if there were that many survivors is there such confusion, such mystery surrounding this event?

I could be wrong, and I didn't look hard but from the brief searching I did do, there's nothing to do with UFO as far as the articles tell, but I wonder if it's connected.

And 7 yrs later but still, I read it all.

S&F!

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Bit late to the party, but gaddamn, what a legendary thread. Thank you so much for providing such detailed information and bringing it in such a clear and concise way.

Good read.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96
Thank you very much, Lux. I've been enjoying your posts too so it makes it even nicer to hear from that point of mutuality.

Depending on your interests, I have a related thread you might want to look at: MIB(OPS)

It's more of a chore to work through though. Partly because it was my first "ambitious" thread but also because of some specific attention & derailment attempts it appeared to receive.

See you around, brother.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join