It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It appears someone or some group has been running around the world with some type of psychotronic microwave beam gun giving the CIA headaches. I'm sure some here have been following the "Havana Syndrome" aka 'Anomalous Health Incidents' (AHI), stories that have been popping up in the news and mostly being ignored by the western presstitute media. But the Jerusalem Post also noticed them, and did an intriguing analysis of the emergent patterns in them. The question is, is that analysis correct?

A suspected case of "Havana syndrome" was detected in Colombia last week, the most recent in a series of suspicious attacks that appear to target US diplomatic and intelligence personnel. This latest incident appeared to happen just days before the visit of the US secretary of state. What this means is that these attacks may be targeted and timed – that they are not random and that a powerful adversary of the US is using them systematically.

CNN reported that “the incident set off alarm bells within the US government and left Burns ‘fuming’ with anger, one source explained. Some officials at the CIA viewed the chilling episode as a direct message to Burns that no one is safe, including those working directly for the nation's top spy, two sources said.”

SO WHAT do we know? “Intelligence officials say they have not gathered enough information to say with any confidence what is causing the injuries or who is to blame. But they say Russia remains a leading suspect," NBC notes. "And multiple sources familiar with the matter said that intelligence agencies are increasingly focusing on a theory that the injuries have been caused by some sort of directed energy, based on their own analysis of the evidence."

Muh, always Russia, but it could be any country or non-state actor.

OVERALL, HOWEVER, the list shows that whoever is doing this can seemingly operate with impunity in both advanced powerful Western states as well as and in poorer states across the world. These American enemies seem to have advance knowledge of US official trips and where US diplomats and intelligence agents are located. Embassy buildings may be large and it would be easy to target several rooms with microwave weapons or other complex technological means, knowing which rooms one wants to target.

Now Berlin police are also probing yet another claim of Havana syndrome after several people at the US embassy reported the trauma. This adds Germany to the list of countries where the incidents happened, besides Cuba, Colombia, Vietnam, India, Austria, Taiwan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, the UK, Georgia, Poland, China and Russia.

‘Havana syndrome’ attacks reveal US adversaries may have dangerous intel
Possibly Two sources of a microwave ultrasonic mind manipulation portable beam devices directed at specific location of the target.?

Long before Havana syndrome, an excerpt from the book "Secret and Suppressed: Banned Ideas and Hidden History" (1993) by Jim Keith on Page 285:

- The ultrasonic equipment, could you explain what this is, a possible description of the equipment, how it was used?

I have never seen the equipment, but from the conversations that I have developed, the equipment sounds a bit like - it's compact, it could be in the seat of a pickup truck or service truck, which indeed it was in the Chicago example, and the actual device that delivered these highly directed waves is through an arrangement where you can direct it, point it, like a ... they have these 'guns' you can direct for sound.

- Now for the Siemans company ...

Their main work is more than just fortunate. A principal facility of Siemans, a facility dealing in the ultrasonics is located very close to the O'Hara Airport. The device that I mentioned could be on the seat [of a car or pickup truck] .. The power requirements are relatively large for it. The power requirements were drawn from the ground equipment.
Exposing the Nazi International

So, the technology the JPost article is describing has been around awhile and most ANY country could have it and more likely in the hands of private corporations to sow tensions with the US.? Remember the bird flocks falling dead phenomena? Similar technology? Who ever is behind it may become more revealing in following the pattern of attacks.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you for the excellent commentary & sources. If the science is solid these weapons will be developed & tested operationally. Such is the Evil That Men Do.

And we've known for decades the science is solid. Therefore...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm sure i posted it here already but I'm sure you know about the Canadian doctor who made his so called god helmet that could illiset all sorts of feeling to full on starting's of abductions

He was snapped up by the US government soon after he went public on a documentary back in the 90's

he used his grad students(willingly and they knew what would happen) and some loved it some hated it and people even say the prototypical gray outline forming in the room to sensing something else in the room with them

the doctor would go to so called hot spots and haunted houses and record the magnetic fields at these places and then would feed the same fields back to the person via a set of magnetic solenoids

apparently they experimented with RV'ing but under a different name and that's when everything kind of went black for lack of a better term.

whatever he found would have SERIOUS weapons implications

imagine flying a CHAMP(non nuclear/non destructive) cruise missile that would make the enemy fighters think that they are seeing ghosts or having a religious experience

cool link all about him

link

apparently he passed away, worth looking into i know for a fact some of the ideas he was using was later used by our military

edit on 23-10-2021 by penroc3 because: death

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

that would make the enemy fighters think that they are seeing ghosts or having a religious experience

provided your enemies believe in ghosts and/or are of a religious nature, which is not the case if your enemies are the Chinese... or the aliens themselves.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

hard not to believe your eyes

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Agreed. That's the premise on which magic is based: make them believe what they see is real...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

If I remember correctly, Direne, you had access to some information regarding military research on directed/steerable plasmas? Can you share some of that here? It would be much appreciated.

Very relevant to the broader discussion and, I'm quite certain, the new, ahem, 'openess' of the US government as regards the UAP question.

It's no secret I smell a rat in whatever it is we're being prepped for in that regard.

edit on 23-10-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

i wonder if you could placebo someone into a heart attack or some similar issue

doctors have ZERO idea how the placebo effect works.

edit on 23-10-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I am not sure if I already contributed my part in the past concerning the use of plasmas and laser-plasma coupled systems, so maybe whatever I add now is redundant.

My interest is on the use of plasmas and lasers as deceptive weapons, more along the lines of jamming and electronic warfare rather than directed energy weapons. In this sense, it was already obvious to the initial researchers that plasmas/lasers could be used to either mimic the behavior of an aircraft, or to obfuscate a real aircraft's structure and radar cross-section. The first situation (mimicking targets in order to force the enemy to illuminate them and get some intel about their airspace defense capabilities) reduces basically to a complex problem: projecting in mid-air orb-like and aircraft-like images (let's call them 'ghost targets'). This always requires, to my knowledge, a real aircraft projecting the laser against a gas and rising its temperature in order for the gas to glow and transition to a plasma state. Furthermore, the gas cloud must be previously seeded with metallic particles of size enough for the enemy's radar to get a return signal.

The plasma will eventually extinguish, and you want the process to not be abrupt for the ghost image to be as realistic as possible. That is: real aircrafts do not simply disappear.

The second situation (obfuscating a real aircraft by hiding it inside a plasma cloud) is more difficult, due to the fact that the aircraft must sustain very high temperatures if it is going to live for a while inside a plasma cloud. This is now possible, mutatis mutandi, by virtue of cold plasmas.

As you guess, both situations are different, but you need both of them working simultaneously in the theater of operations because the idea is to project a cloud of, say, 25 images, out of which 24 are ghost aircrafts, and only 1 is the real attacking aircraft. You would also need classical EW and jamming techniques simultaneously storming the enemy's air defense system. The goal is to get the ADS cluttered, jammed, and overwhelmed in a way the enemy cannot reliably perform neither a target identification, nor a weapon assignment. And this during a lapse of time enough to overcome its air defenses. That's the art of air space penetration.

To my knowledge, this technology (projecting reliable fake targets in mid air) is already mature. The Achilles heel is, however, the need for a real aircraft projecting the laser: if that aircraft is a conventional one, then it will be easily detected, identified, and neutralized. Suffices to get it down for the entire show to be ruined.

As far as I know, this key component is currently a drone. The advantage is clear: it can sustain higher temperatures than a manned aircraft, it can maneouver beyond what a manned aircraft can, and it is disposable.

The ghost images are called 'Mil-Orbs', while the drones are named with the prefix PSV (paradigm-shift vehicles).
For what I know, you need at least two drones to project a reliable radar target in mid air. When I write 'mid air' you must understand 'a modified local small region of space', where the modification consists of transforming the medium into a non-linear medium, which is the only way for a propagating laser pulse to generate a visible filament in mid air.

Finally, these systems are not weapons in itself: they are force multipliers. Their goal is to overcome and penetrate the airspace, paving the way for the 'nasty' weapons coming behind to hit the selected targets. It is my understanding you do not use these systems on a daily basis as they are expensive and complex. I guess they are intended for a terminal situation in which you need a decisive strike against, for instance, Chinese DF-41s ICBM silos in Inner Mongolia. The most important phase in a terminal war is the first strike, so you'll find literature within strategic game theory talking about 'first strike weapons'.

But I feel the more interesting side of all these systems in connection with your OP is the unexpected side-effects of plasmas and laser filaments on consciousness and on the working of the human brain (the unexpected discovery of the effects of near-infrared pulsed light, which induces a high brain activity producing near-death experiences on the subject, the development of transcranial low-level laser therapies able to induce OBEs, the photobiomodulation of specific brain functions that has really weird correlations with mind-matter interaction experiments, the animal experiments with phonons on chimps, and the latest developments of non-thermal plasma medicine, specially the plasma-aided wound healing, and the use of laser-driven neuroimplants to 'tame' lucid dreaming).

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

"SV06n supported a research group working on telesomatics. Telesomatic phenomena are those phenomena in which a physical sensation is experienced by an individual at a distance from and without material connection to the instigating cause. The group was tasked with the goal to generate telesomatic phenomena and, in particular, to induce near-death experiences on subjects at a distance. I've witnessed people in the DENIED airport going through seizures episodes triggered from the lab located in DENIED, 3,000 Kms away from the airport."

You mean along those lines?

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

But...could it be possible for a futuristic technology, that could generate a fusion plasma ball of fire sphere, that is magnetically contained; which is not only capable of defending a starship that is located inside the plasma sphere, but is also able to project an offensive weapon such as an electrified fusion plasma bolt by magnetic containment, that is directed to it's intended target by such means (magnetically)?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sorry if already posted (years ago?), but something I recently came across that I thought I'd drop here...

Subproject 54, was the Navy's top secret "Perfect Concussion" program, which was supposed to use sub-aural frequency blasts to erase memory. However, the program was never carried out...

Senator SCHWEIKER. The other question I had relates to the development of something which has been called the perfect concussion. A series of experiments toward that end were described in the CIA documents. I wonder if you would just tell us what your understanding of perfect concussion is.

Admiral TURNER. Is that in my testimony, sir, or in some other document?

Senator SCHWEIKER. Subproject 54, MKULTRA, which involved examination of techniques to cause brain concussions and amnesia by using weapons or sound waves to strike individuals without giving and without leaving any clear physical marks. Someone dubbed it "perfect concussion" -- maybe that was poetic license on the part of our staff rather than your poets over there. I wonder if you could just tell us what brain concussion experiments were about?

Admiral TURNER. This project, No. 54, was canceled, and never carried out.

Senator SCHWEIKER. Well, I do believe the first year of the project in 1955 was carried out by the Office of Naval Research, according to the information that you supplied us. The CIA seems to have been participating in some way at that point, because the records go on to say that the experimenter at ONR found out about CIA's role, discovered that it was a cover, and then the project was transferred to MKULTRA in 1956. Again, this is all from the backup material you have given us. So, it was canceled at some time. I am not disagreeing.

CIA Director Stansfield Turner's Testimony AUGUST 3, 1977.

Any bets it was 'perfected' and reduced to a portable microwave device...and the cause of Havana Syndrome or as the Pentagon renamed it "AHI" (Anomalous Health Incidents).

Or maybe it's being used on the population. It seems as if almost everyone has completely forgotten everything that has happened over the years. It's as if most brains are wiped clean nightly and filled with the official dreamscape propaganda narrative.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Archimedes and the cylinder thing?
Something about the square root of 2130 and Edgar Allan Poe

edit on 17-11-2021 by fromunclexcommunicate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Any bets it was 'perfected' and reduced to a portable microwave device...and the cause of Havana Syndrome or as the Pentagon renamed it "AHI" (Anomalous Health Incidents).

Havana Syndrome. Exactly what I started thinking as I was reading your post. Thanks for dropping that here.

Or maybe it's being used on the population. It seems as if almost everyone has completely forgotten everything that has happened over the years. It's as if most brains are wiped clean nightly and filled with the official dreamscape propaganda narrative.

I know right? Full-spectrum dominance. If it can be weaponized it will be weaponized. We know & they certainly know the math worked out on these concepts. Therefore, they have these capabilities.

edit on 17-11-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

more along the line of the Canadian God helmet that could induce pre abduction events and other para normal craziness by focusing pulsed magnetic fields at the frontal lobe.

he would go to so called haunted houses and all other paranormal hot spots and record the magnetic fields and than replay them via the magnetic solenoids in the helmet and would induce all sorts of stuff to 'gray wax' people show up

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
There is a movement not all that large against 5G and it's effects since it's global activation; I am surprised that I haven't seen more talk/posts about it on ATS that may or may not prescribe tin foil hats for or against the 5G EM band or wave spectrum.

Just like purple UV light drives arthropods insane like a door of light to avoid to keep them out of stores and produce? 5G is also a sort of deterrent or evolutionary hurdle to cross over. People have been snug as a bug in a rug with 2G and 3G for quite awhile bumping it straight to 5G takes awhile to master or get into balance with... if one even wants to do that at all.

That stuff is real world not imagined and who on this earth has not been a Beta tester willingly or not/knowingly or not to their or another government in the world?

"The greater good" ~Hillary Clinton

The value on personal freedom comes at the cost of liberty of course their being no real 3rd party even though there are Libertarians? Why they haven't sued other parties for hate speech using "liberal" as a slur? I don't know.

In the science of re-incarnation... death is always certain re-birth is not.

Seeing how just printing new money once someone is out of it is the only thing that has driven digital dollars to have worth? It seems investors are the only thing that has ever given anything backing while people needing that themselves it is called support or sponsor, sponsor of course uses them like a whore for commercial goods and gain, support is seen as straight out begging and backing whether for material or personal is typically done in incognito or behind the scenes... like being a leech is nothing as far as the amount of blood there is that exists but getting to hang out on someone and get some? Is a perk.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

You usage of "tin foil" hat triggered a dormant memory cell.

An official admission on hard asset mind-control technology that is coming...already here and being used...sigh...

Mindblowing: advances in brain tech spur push for 'neuro-rights'

The South American nation Chile is aiming to be the world's first to legally protect citizens' "neuro-rights," with lawmakers expected to pass a constitutional reform blocking technology that seeks to "increase, diminish or disturb" people's mental integrity without their consent.

"If this technology manages to read (your mind), before even you're aware of what you're thinking," he told AFP, "it could write emotions into your brain: life stories that aren't yours and that your brain won't be able to distinguish whether they were yours or the product of designers."

The Chilean bill contains four main fields of legislation: guarding the human mind's data, or neuro-data; fixing limits to the neuro-technology of reading and especially writing in brains; setting an equitable distribution and access to these technologies; and putting limits on neuro-algorithms.

The science has opened the possibility of designing hybrid humans with artificially enhanced cognitive abilities.

"setting an equitable distribution and access to these technologies" -an admission such technology already exists and widely used 2) it's subtle signalling to start developing defensive technologies. I can see within several years there will be a public outcry response to it causing a new 'tin foil hat' market for protection devices. Crazy times ahead.

From "Voice to Skull" technology in the 70s to current advanced technology, recently been used on lab animals...next is widespread use on humans. The Army and DARPA have already talked about such "headsets" using "encephalographic dictionaries" based on brain wave activity 'patterns' for specific trigger words and other "techniques" to communicate telepathically. This is apparently possible by modulating those patterns onto a microwave beam and projecting to a person's mind; injecting conversations. It's also possible to modulate information to cause people to hear sounds, and neurological dysfunction to alter their emotions. It's no longer sci-fi movie stuff. Havana syndrome? Controlling populations. Full spectrum dominance indeed.

A dozen or so movies, novels, & non-fiction books come to mind; while I can still think for myself.🙃🙄

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
And then there’s Elon Musk's company…..

Source: Neuralink

…..” Neuralink is a team of exceptionally talented people. We are creating the future of brain interfaces: building devices now that will help people with paralysis and inventing new technologies that will expand our abilities, our community, and our world.”….

Play the vid at this link neuralink.com...

Wowzer’s!

👽🧠🤯

edit on 17-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.

Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor's cup full, and then kept on pouring.

The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. "It is overfull. No more will go in!"

"Like this cup," Nan-in said, "you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?"

Commentary
Nan-in likely heard that guys "mind" as soon as someone suggested he visit Nan-in... sticking out like a red dress at a black tie affair. Unfortunately Zen likes to compete for a corpses throne as it were any better than the last one.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
An interesting piece on Havana Syndrome from The Fifth Estate. The Canadian diplomat's description of what his family went through is pretty chilling.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join