It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
These crafts have changed over the yrs from metallic saucers to spheres. If you look over 50 yrs or so of photos. They clearly have evolved. That makes me believe man is behind a large percentage of these sightings . Just throwing that out there.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I have a tms device, the shakti/shiva created by Todd Murphy, it is modeled after the famous "God Helmet" by Dr. Michael Persinger. Shakti It is a hassle to put on correctly, but once correctly set up I can say I have felt some effects. I have not used it in about a year, although I am setting up a room for this specifically right now, so I cannot say what signal I was using exactly, but I had the distinct feeling of being outside of my body and doing summersaults. Another time I had a very vivid "re-living" of a childhood memory, I felt as if I was on a beloved jungle gym playing around....in my 6 year old body. Once I get things going in a couple of days I will post of my experiences or lack there of.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sounds like a bit of a freaky place

Mexico’s Bizarre Zone of Silence

What has become known as the “Zone of Silence,” or La Zona Del Silencio, is located in a barren patch of desert in the Bolsón de Mapimí region in Durango, Mexico, around 400 miles south of El Paso, Texas. It is a remote area, with the nearest human settlement of any size being the quiet town of Ceballos, some 25 miles away, which ekes out a living in the harsh, parched landscape..

The region has been known as an intense UFO hotspot for many years. Over the years, many reports accrued of travelers and ranchers in the area seeing orbs of light or fireballs cavorting about in the sky or streaking across the horizon. On occasion, these lights were said to descend and set the scrub brush ablaze. Nevertheless, despite the weird stories, this bizarre swath of desert remained mostly unknown to the outside world. The area first came into the public consciousness in the 1930s, when a Mexican pilot by the name of Francisco Sarabia reported that his plane’s instrumentation had gone haywire and his radio had ceased to function while on a routine flight over the region..

An organic chemist by the name of Harry de la Pena had already documented the zone’s unique characteristic of creating a “dark zone” of radio communications in 1966 while on a photographic survey. While out exploring with some companions, it was noticed that walkie talkies ceased to operate in the area, and portable radios showed a dramatically diminished capacity, only barely audible even at full volume. It would be later found that television signals also failed to penetrate the zone, and to this day it is said that TVs will not work here. For whatever reason, the Zone of Silence seems to have the ability to severely dampen all television, radio, short wave, microwave, or satellite signals, rendering all devices utilizing these all but useless..

Magnetic anomalies and the inability of all manner of radio waves to work here are far from the only bizarreness of the Zone of Silence. For years there have been various strange accounts from people passing through the region of all manner of high strangeness..

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I think Mexico must be full of similar types of areas and phenomena. I was always intrigued with Carlos Diaz's UFO footage. I think it is legit - although, once he hooked up with Maussan, it turned into a marketplace type of situation. Maussan has contaminated many decent UFO stories by having that capitalist mentality LOL

This is a great documentary though:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Just found this thread. Need to read all thru it. Nice topic
a reply to: The GUT

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Just found this thread. Need to read all thru it. Nice topic

Nobody writes a better UFO thread than The Gut.

Kev

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think that if such technologies were possible countless benificial/progressive uses could be made to improve not only our biology and our minds but our very existance as human beings. The sky would no longer be the limit!

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
was hoping to find substantial info on weaponisation part.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

So sorry to disappoint. There were a few links to some declassified and/or leaked material somewhere near the bottom of the first page---did you check those? Anything particular you were looking for?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

So sorry to disappoint. There were a few links to some declassified and/or leaked material somewhere near the bottom of the first page---did you check those? Anything particular you were looking for?
2 of those links don't work, chkng 2 others now. But was looking for weapons potential of anti gravity tech. mainly in the region of causing earth quakes

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Don't know that that kind of tech is associated with anti-gravity, but there is documentation of at least one program that was seeking that kind of weapon. I think it was referenced in one of the links. I'll see if I can recall the specifics and if I do, I'll post the material.
edit on 13-7-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Don't know that that kind of tech is associated with anti-gravity, but there is documentation of at least one program that was seeking that kind of weapon. I think it was referenced in one of the links. I'll see if I can recall the specifics and if I do, I'll post the material.
Ok thanks.
According to one jewish scholar and biblical and related texts researcher, anti gravity can bury mountains literally. I'll try to find his link and post it.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Stanislav Lunev on Russian earthquake weapon and secret war plans

CIA Files
Stanislav Lunev – Defector reveals Russia’s secret war plans
Interview with Barry Farber
fragment:

B:
New kinds of weapons seem to be coming out of Russia, here is a new one on me, maybe a lot of other people, what is a
seismic weapon and was is the Russian government doing to produce them?
L:
This is actually artificial earthquake, which could be generated by special devices, which increase natural seismic waves, which are under our (Earth’s) surface and explode like natural earthquake with all following circumstances. Its actually, this weapon development was in place for about more than 20 years and in the mid of 80s there have been several fields tests of this weapons and maybe you heard this Armenian city Spitak was totally destroyed.

B: Good lord, dont tell me that was a Soviet test?

L: It was an accidental explosion

edit on 2015-07-15T22:26:16-05:002015Wed, 15 Jul 2015 22:26:16 -050016pm26Wed, 15 Jul 2015 22:26:16 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Interesting info on the link, but I did not know this weapon of sorts was perfected during the soviet era.
a reply to: corsair00

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Far out, no pun intended, what a superstar of delivery.
How does a deeply inquisitive, alert and incontent with this dimensions mind volunteer for RV research training and deployment.
If only i could.

What a way to serve humanity and that inbred age old question, "is this all there is."
What a pleasure it would be to risk it all for true enlightenment.

May we live long and prosper.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Recently I have been getting bombarded with ELF - I can feel electrical prickles all across my brain, like I am just being showered in the stuff. The question really is what is the energy or frequencies doing. What is it actually doing to me? Any hints or speculations are welcome.

For example, is it a mere irritant to make me extremely agitated and uncomfortable - to drive me nuts or to suicide? Or is the energy a "slow kill" of non-lethal weapons designed to give me a brain tumor over time?

Don't hesitate to be honest in your speculations - I'd really like to know. This # is getting serious!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Call me when they start selling blasters online!

pew pew pew

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join