It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Wow!! Thanks for posting that Gut! Having never had any 'strange' experiences at all, I really enjoy hearing about those of people who strike me as 'reliable sources'...

I want to post a link to recommend a good site - which may be of interest to members of this thread:

ufoskeptic.org

It's not the debunking kind of skepticism but the healthy open minded kind...

I encourage everyone on the thread to check it out, it's very insightful.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Very fascinating sighting. I always fantasize about seeing UFOs up in the mountains, but it has not happened yet.

Was the craft anything like the Carlos Diaz sighting from Mexico?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I would like to share one experience I had, sometime late winter/early spring 2010 on a Friday night.

I had just finished work, and was sitting on the curb, waiting for a ride to pick me up. As I'm sitting, I look to just to observe the sky way high up, when I see a satellite catching my eye.

I thought it cool seeing, when it suddenly just stopped dead centre, and I mean just stopped on a dime.
When suddenly a feeling came in my mind, as if someone was breathing inside of me. It felt gentle as can be, then I hear " Hi".

Now at the moment, I was thinking to my self "are you f***ing kidding!?", although I was hardly scared(litterally not lying), I more just intensely stupified in sheer awe.

Then I see my pulling into the parking lot, and the object just continued it course. And Im thinking to myself "how the hell?"

To this day I'm still stupified by the experience, although I did enjoy it.

Just wanted to share that really.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Flip it up more on it's side so that it looks like a perfect circle, like a full moon, and mix in the dark spots a little more so it looks exactly like molten-metal and pulsate it and, yeah, that's close enough. Closest I've ever seen actually. Color seems pretty spot on, too. At that apparent distance from the top, however, the ridge and trees were still lit up in our sighting.

Some of the Diaz stuff seems questionable, but there's also aspects of his story that keep me intrigued and openminded.

First time I've seen that pic, thanks!

edit on 21-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Who Forted?

It was me, I confess. I'll turn on the fan.

Although I had read much of Charles Fort's work growing up, the information had escaped me that--as relayed by Typhonian OTO Mage Kenneth Grant--Fort had hinted at a, "secret society on earth already in contact with cosmic beings and, perhaps, preparing the way for their advent."

Charles Fort

Even though it was in the back of my mind, I hadn't planned on addressing the possible identity of the the hypothesized non-human intelligence that might lurk behind the destructive technologies and machinations of the darker aspects of militaristic humanity.

However, I realized from some of the topics brought up by various posters, that the thread demanded such a discussion.

Before we dig into this aspect, I want to clarify a few things as regards the discussion points I will address here.

Firstly, it's the personal interests and professional research of our main cast of characters that provides the impetus for this discussion.

What I mean is, is that I'm not trying to just force-fit my own conceptions on this discussion. Long before I became interested in this subject matter, the USG and members of the so-called Aviary were delving into--and mixing--the subject matter of UFOs, EM, Remote Viewing, PSI, Entity Contact, OBEs, Hypnosis, etc. I followed them and this is where they lead me. Take it up with the Aviary, K?

Col. John B. Alexander, Dr. Hal Puthoff, Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, Dr. Jacques Vallee, Russell Targ, Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, and many more were ALL there way before I came along.

And that's just the cream of the current crop. Long before them came the likes of Giordano Bruno, John Dee, Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, Kenneth Grant, etc.

Giordano Bruno

The second caveat is that ALL spiritual philosophies and religions describe beings--or entities--that are "good" or "bad"--or, if you prefer, friendly and unfriendly. Therefore, this discussion draws no distinctions from any of those POVs. The terms, 'Mystical," Mystic," "Monsignor," "Saint," "Adept," "Occult," or "Occultist," all carry the same weight and imply no divisiveness or distinction.

The following discussion is about the commonalities that all of the above personages have identified and is NOT about differences in dogma. The only person who might not feel at home here might be the hardcore materialist…though they are very welcome, too.

Our Mystics and Occult Adepts from John Dee and his Enochian angels to Crowley's Aiwass & LAM, to Robert Monroe's Miranon, and even the beings described by the Vatican's Chief Exorcist, the late Monsignor Corrado Balducci, suggest highly-intelligent non-human lifeforms.

Some of which, according to them, can be rather dismissive of humans. And certainly sometimes dangerous---otherwise there would be no need for "magic circles."They are also often associated with particular planets and therefore fall somewhat into both modern categories: ET and/or Interdimensional.

Kenneth Grant who most know was a Crowley disciple, Adept, and occult historian has written a lot on the UFO subject and sees the UFO phenomenon as contained within the realm that the occultist has communicated with for ages.

Alexander, Green, and Vallee would seem to agree. Contactee, Shaman, Magician…there seems to be a convergence.

What has a Hermetic magician and high ranking member of several secret societies (The Freemasons, Golden Dawn, Order of the Silver Star, Thelma and O.T.O) have to do with extraterrestrials, you may ask.

The answer lies in the rather interesting drawing that Crowley made in 1918. It shows an alien intelligence that he came into contact with during a series of invocations called the Amalantrah workings that he carried out in New York over a three month period in 1918.

Crowley was in the practice of sketching the beings that he encountered during his evocations to add to the detailed written records that he kept of all his magickal workings.

The Amalantrah working was part of what Crowley termed ‘The Great Work,' the intentional cultivation of spiritual growth. According to Crowley part of the great work involved "the establishment of contact with non-human intelligences" - in other words, beings that were not of this world -- or what we would term extraterrestrials.

The purpose of the Amalantrah invocations, by Crowley's own admission, was to open an interdimensional portal that would allow him access to beings from other dimensions. One of the beings that came through this portal, the one Crowley sketched was named Lam.

Lam it should be noted is regarded by occultists as a generic entity rather than an individual being. The drawing seems to bear a startling resemblance to the popular conception of a Gray.

The picture of Lam itself can certainly be considered genuine as it has a verifiable history. Crowley actually included the portrait of Lam in his 'Dead Souls exhibition' held in Greenwich Village, New York, in 1919. It was also used as an illustration to H.P. Blavatsky’s book The Voice of the Silence (below image) around the same time.

Beneath the picture Blavatsky wrote:

"Lam is the Tibetan word for Way or Path, and LAMA is He who Goeth, the specific title of the Gods of Egypt, the Treader of the Path, in Buddhistic phraseology."

When the Amalantrah working were complete, Crowley ensured that the portal he had used to grant Lam access to our world was sealed.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 22-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Now let's meet Monsignor Corrado Balducci:

Monsignor Corrado Balducci was a Roman Catholic theologian of the Vatican Curia, a close friend of the pope, a long-time exorcist for the Archdiocese of Rome, and a Prelate of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and the Society for the Propagation of the Faith.

en.wikipedia.org...

Balducci describes ET:

Even Vatican exorcist Balducci and Zecharia Sitchin apparently came to a common ground:

On the subject of intelligent extraterrestrials, Balducci stated:

"When I talk about extraterrestrials, we must think of beings who are like us; more probably beings more advanced than us, in that their nature is an association of a material part and a spiritual part, a body and a soul, although in different proportions than human beings on Earth."

As Balducci made clear, "Angels" are beings who are purely spiritual, devoid of bodies, while humans are made up of spirit and matter, but the spiritual part would be at "at a low level".

Balducci then made the following provocative statement:

It is entirely credible that in the enormous distance between Angels and humans, there could be found some middle stage, that is beings with a body like ours but more elevated spiritually…

…with the writing of his last book in the Earth Chronicles series, Sitchin’s thinking had slowly evolved from this idea that the Anunnaki were products of evolution on their planet. As he later began to explain it, the Anunnaki were "emissaries" of God.

By the time he met Monsignor Balducci earlier this year, Sitchin had long made room for the possibility that the Anunnaki were carrying out "the Almighty God’s wishes and plans," and did not merely "come here for selfish reasons and to fashion us because they needed workers." We must wonder what has caused Sitchin’s change of heart.

As Balducci has argued,

"If such extraterrestrials were so involved, even by your own interpretation they had to do with Man’s physics, body and rationality; but God alone had to do with the Soul!"

Sitchin’s second book, which deals with "Man’s aspiration to ascend the heavens," is titled The Stairway to Heaven. Sitchin ended his conversation with Msgr. Balducci by saying,

"it seems to me that we are ascending the same stairway to heaven, though from different steps."

…are Sitchin and Balducci really climbing the same ascending path, or has this path been theologically "tweaked" in order to force its convergence?

As Sitchin explains, his approach is based on physical evidence, and Balducci’s seeks the spiritual or divine aspects.

...Sitchin claims, "our conclusions converged."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Kenneth Grant stated in Aleister Crowley and the Hidden God:

“Crowley was aware of the possibility of opening the spatial gateways and of admitting an extraterrestrial current in the human life-wave… It is an occult tradition -- and Lovecraft gave it persistent utterance in his writings -- that some transfinite and superhuman power is marshaling its forces with intent to invade and take possession of this planet…

…This is reminiscent of Charles Fort’s dark hints about a secret society on earth already in contact with cosmic beings and, perhaps, preparing the way for their advent.

Crowley dispels the aura of evil with which these authors (Lovecraft and Fort) invest the fact; he prefers to interpret it thelemically, not as an attack upon human consciousness from within, to embrace other stars and to absorb their energies into a system that is thereby enriched and rendered truly cosmic by the process…”

Kenneth Grant ~ Typhonian OTO

A Q& A with Grant:

Q. What is the purpose of your books?

KG. The main purpose is to prepare people for encounters with unfamiliar states of consciousness.

Q. Do these include extraterrestrial encounters?

KG. Yes, extra-, sub-, and ultraterrestrial encounters.

Q. You think such events are imminent?

KG. They are likely at any time, but whether now or at some future period, their occurrence is certain and it is necessary to be prepared for such events.

Q. If these forms of consciousness are other than terrestrial what exactly are they?

KG. All one can say is that there will be extraterrestrial contacts, have in fact already been extraterrestrial contacts, but there will also be other forms of contact.

But although man may learn to assimilate extraterrestrial contacts he may find it impossible to cope with those from the Other Side.

claviculae.blogspot.com...

So, with all of the above in mind, what do we make of folk like Col. Alexander and Kit Green? Folk who have achieved some of the highest levels in government, folk who have had a lifelong interest in both ufology and phenomenology, and folk who, like Persinger, have a true scientific interest in all things EM---the scientist-shaman, the modern alchemist if you will.

What might they know--or suspect--about the nature of these things? How close to them have they become?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Eidolon23
reply to post by The GUT

Follow-up thought: the buzz is only documented in recent (post-1940) sightings. It may have gone unremarked by Herodotus and his ilk, but suggests a very mundane human origin. Fatima as a test-run.

The "Buzz" may be post 1940 but what about similiar noises, i.e. Hums, booms, rumbles, etc..? go back throughout history. The ancient celtic god of thunder, Taranis, depicted as a giant man throwing wheels through the sky and emitting thunderous noise:
From the book "The Dragon and the Disk" by F.W. Holliday :

An unexplained thundering phenomenon does indeed occur. The first modern observation seems to have been provided by Colonel Godwin Austin who heard inexplicable detonations in the air in the spring of 1865 in Bhutan. A further description was supplied in 1895 by Colonel H.S. Olcott from the Barisal and Chalmari regions of the Brahmaputra. The sounds came to be known as the Barisal Guns. The "Thunderer" has also been heard in the U.S.A., Ireland, Britain, and many other countries. In Haiti, Kolosimo says it produced "superstitious terror" It is reasonable to suspect that there may be a connection between the "Thunderbird" of Amerindian folklore, the thundering god Taranis of the Celts, the "Barisal Guns" and U.F.O phenomena.
From William Bramley's book "The Gods of Eden"

chapter 18 Black Death "The religious aspect of the medieval black death was enhanced by reports of thundering sounds in connection with outbreaks of the plague. The sounds were similar to those described in the bible as accompanying the appearance of Jehovah. Interestingly, they are also sounds common to some ufo sightings: During the plague of 1565 in Italy rumblings of thunder were heard day and night, as in a war, together with the turmoil and noise as of a mighty army. In Germany in many places a noise was heard as if a hearse were passing through the streets of its own accord."
NICAP LIST OF UFO NOISES Any body been paying attention to the high volume of "Mystery sounds" that have been making headlines over the last couple of years??? This one from last year is interesting, and I know how easy it is to fake this, but considering the history of these noises and ufo sightings, especially my own, I at least take an interest in these kinds of vids:
Anyone remember Aquino talking about how a chopper of his was equipped with loudspeakers and they were playing proganda music from it? Well is it really that hard to think of the military getting a bit more technical than that and using highly sophisticated drones equipped with either/or E.M. and sound devices to alter mental states...i.e. INSTILLING FEAR, making people more suggestible...

Really makes me wonder why this super high tech drone developed by the U.K., which looks like it is straight from a sci-fi movie from the eighties, was named "Taranis" Does the military know something "we" don't? DUH!
Hmmmm....now that I think about it my sighting and continued experience with the noise, which featured a very frightening musical beat was occurring in the months prior to 9/11...just saying
Interesting history about nazi germany and t.v. also just the technology involved with the origination of t.v., i.e. the "crookes tube" William Crookes and spiritualism william crookes crookes tube: A little off topic but at least tangentially related and interesting take on t.v. mental manipulation
Hitlers box office

edit on 22-10-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2013 by nitro67 because: more info

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
In case you all have not seen this I suggest you grab some popcorn sit back, relax, and prepare to have your mind blown by the level of thought in this vid with interviews with Jacques Vallee, Terence Mckenna, John Mack, and Budd Hopkins....DAMN

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

You raise some very broad areas of discussion here, but as a general principle i would suggest that the occultists you mention would only ever be able to channel that which they themselves reflect, which is to say darkness and deceit.

The planets as you mention are associated with spiritual qualities, these can either be positive or negative in influence, determined by whether the observance was positive or retrograde, but the important point is that there was understood the entire negative bundle of spiritual qualities, generally foisted onto Lilith as patroness of their manifestation.

It should be realized then that the qualities say associate with Mercury can be entirely negative, that there will be communication, but it will be detrimental to one's interests, that there will be information, but it will be misleading, that there will be interaction, but harmful to one's person, that there will be exchange, in which you will lose out.

Mercury in this aspect will quite closely relate to the common perception of Lucifer, but then again in the positive aspect Mercury is a wonderful spirit;

Temple of the Airwaves

The negative aspect of Jupiter is that of oppressive control and domination, the serving of only one's own interests, the establishment of hierarchies, order and systems of control to facilitate this, the malevolent ruler.

The negative aspect of Saturn is that of subversion and corrosion, the undermining of mind, body and spirit, or of greater society and benevolent institutions, which are good and wholesome, cancerous corruption.

in this regard the negative aspect of Saturn is closely related to that of the Biblical Satan, who was seen in the Book of Job to undermine and bring to ruination the place of Job within society, his relationship to his family, his health, his state of mind, and to attempt to undermine the basis of his faith in the manner of an attorney for the prosecution.

The negative aspect of Mars is that of passionate hatreds, destructive impulses and uncontrolled lusts and desires, the emotional drive, the urge of the beast within, the Devil that wears red.

The negative aspect of Venus is that of allure and seduction toward the other negative qualities, deviance from the straight path of linear progression toward the curvaceous arc of the spiral, in that the primary function of the spiritual qualities of the planet is concerned with flow channeling and propagation, harmonizing the system to it's entire potential, the prime mover, and thus Lilith as the patroness.

That's a very basic overview of how i would assess these spiritual qualities and a guide to how i assess character of individuals, in terms of what negative qualities and motivations they display, the factual basis of information they present, what methodologies they employ and toward what ends...my prognosis is generally bleak

It can be noted that the five negative planetary aspects will relate to the inverted pentagram, whilst the five positive aspects relate to the upright.

Secrets of Heaven

edit on 22-10-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

A LOT of mind reading going on here.

Those guys (the Vatican) have been studying this stuff long before Columbus voyage to the New World.

Keep an eye on them because in the following years they (the Vatican) will have an important role on upcoming events related to the "World New Order" that is being discussed in this thread.

----------------------------------------------------

Whatever "They" are, "They" might be holding back the implemention of their plan, maybe because they are aware of the existence of different "players" and equally capable (with perhaps opposite intentions). In this case "They" may fear their reaction.

Maybe, after all, there is a "spiritual and tech" war going on (for eons?) and our galaxy/solar system is just another battleground among others.

One cannot rule out the possibility that some "visitors" are future humans (ITH - Inter-Temporal Hypothesys).
About their intentions? Why start in 2047 what can be started in, say, 1986?

Do you all remember Disney´s 1979 movie "A Spaceman in King Arthur's Court"?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Nitro, that entire post was fascinating. Good one, mate! I read (and starred) and checked the vids this morning while waiting at the vet with my puppy. Kept me totally entertained, but the receptionist kind of looked at me weird when Persinger was saying mass mind control WAS possible heheh.

The bit on William Crookes reminded me of the story told about Xerox inventor Chester Carlson:

Chester F. Carlson, for example, inventor of the Xerox duplication process and founder of the Xerox Corporation, was a devotee of a certain trance medium who channelled spirit beings. While attending a series of sessions with the woman, he eventually “received” the photocopy process from the spirit beings she contacted. After experimenting with the technique and making a few adjustments, the Xerox process was born, along with a multi-billion-dollar company.

link

He certainly did have a passion for the subject:

Chester Carlson, the inventor of the Xerox machine, left this huge - he bequeathed - they wouldn't tell me how many millions, but enough to have kept them going for quite some time. And specifically, the money is earmarked for research into the survival of the personality at death. So they have funding.

www.npr.org...

Those kind of tales do make me wonder about the inspiration for the 'toys' of the war machine. Whispers in the ears of men. An egging on maybe?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Kantzveldt
You raise some very broad areas of discussion here, but as a general principle i would suggest that the occultists you mention would only ever be able to channel that which they themselves reflect, which is to say darkness and deceit.

Whether the Jungian-esque bugaboos of the subconscious, or actual entities, there does seem to be a dark cloud that follow some around and displays itself in a law of the jungle attitude. Like the military-industrial complex. Mars as Warlord:

The negative aspect of Mars is that of passionate hatreds, destructive impulses and uncontrolled lusts and desires, the emotional drive, the urge of the beast within, the Devil that wears red.

Great thread of yours, btw. I read and flagged it when it was new:

Temple of the Airwaves

That's a very basic overview of how i would assess these spiritual qualities and a guide to how i assess character of individuals, in terms of what negative qualities and motivations they display, the factual basis of information they present, what methodologies they employ and toward what ends...my prognosis is generally bleak

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Interesting thread- I appreciate your hard work!
TG, if you haven't seen it, try and track down UFO Magazine Volume 9, Number 3 May/June 1994 Issue #41 for the following article:
"Why do the Lights Go Out?" by James T. Westwood
Electrical failures, a much-documented side effect of UFO appearances, get some close-up technological consideration.

I've been unable to track down a copy myself, but am very interested on what the author had to say, considering his military intelligence experience.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The GUT

ProphetZoroaster
@UFO SECRET - The Friendship Case - 2013
video
Did you hear the voice on 26:40 ? the alien voice... lol...

So the aliens sound like the Pope.

Now that you mention it, it did kind of sound like an address from a Pope ha! Which brings something to mind. Got it started---I'll finish it after I run some errands and post it later.

Well.

It's a rather dumb message coming from an advanced technological race of space faring creatures.

We already have movies, religions, books, and other media trying to communicate the need unite, and improve oneself. Now with all that technology, all they could do is transmit to a radio their low quality cheap Pope imitation LOL!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

My how your threads grow T.G , I missed some pages and will get back to those but I did see your very interesting UFO report , of course I believe it coming from you .

A couple of questions if I may
You don't mention any sound so I guess you heard no humming or buzzing from the object ?
Were there any animal or insect noises prior to the sighting and did they change during the sighting ?
How far would you estimate the other peak was from your position and if close do you remember noticing any changes in the air like electrostatic ?

Now I must try to catch up ... cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

CardDown
Interesting thread- I appreciate your hard work!
TG, if you haven't seen it, try and track down UFO Magazine Volume 9, Number 3 May/June 1994 Issue #41 for the following article:
"Why do the Lights Go Out?" by James T. Westwood
Electrical failures, a much-documented side effect of UFO appearances, get some close-up technological consideration.

Thanks, CardDown, I always learn something new from you! IsaacKoi has been a little quiet lately, but I bet if anyone could track that article down, he could.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

gortex
...A couple of questions if I may
You don't mention any sound so I guess you heard no humming or buzzing from the object ?
Were there any animal or insect noises prior to the sighting and did they change during the sighting ?

How far would you estimate the other peak was from your position and if close do you remember noticing any changes in the air like electrostatic ?

Great questions and the answer is related to all of the aspects you mention. I originally thought the distance to have been maybe 3-5 miles as the crow flies. I moved back to the general area a few years ago and I recently made a trip to those foothills to see if I could locate the exact spot and get a better idea of distances.

I could not determine the exact 'mount to mount' location, but I was in the exact overall area and those foothills are probably closer to about 2-3 miles apart as the crow flies. Hard to say exactly though. A little further, visually, than the zoomed pic that corsair00 posted. The trees were somewhat smaller visually than in that pic.

There was no sound associated with the object, and I can't recall if background insect noise was affected. Nothing "Oz" about it that I've ever felt other than maybe the observation that the one guy seemed kind of "out of it" after that. That aspect might be expected though since we were in the woods and saw something strange and he had been away from home about 4 days prior to this.

Nothing 'electrostatic' was noted. But that line of thinking intrigues me. Have you read Budden? Great books and down to earth theory. I think his arguments sometimes defeat themselves, but the books are brilliant overall.

The area in question is about a 45 minute drive from the deep-south hub of the space and rocketry system I might add.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Greetings

I dont want to rain on anyone parade.

And what about the use of EM for weather manipulation as a tool for "economic and political warfare"?
It could be on a chapter titled "Riders on the storm", perhaps?

I can almost hear Jim Morrison singing it (the lizzard king).

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hello my friend,
ive been away for a while (in russia) so im only back on track
ive just finished the first installment and what a thread!
i cant wait to get stuck into the rest of it
i'll comment further when ive finished
Starred, flagged, bookmarked, the lot.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

meaningless333
Greetings

I dont want to rain on anyone parade.

Weather control humor haha.

And what about the use of EM for weather manipulation as a tool for "economic and political warfare"?
It could be on a chapter titled "Riders on the storm", perhaps?

That's one of the subjects I turned my nose up at until I started digging into the advanced weaponry category. Turns out there was more fairly-solid evidence for such a thing than I had imagined.

Just as there is for "altered-states of mind" technology. No one seems much interested in that aspect, though, so I'm thinking about just focusing my time on the BOL/UFO aspect. Pretty sure that will facilitate some great discussion. Might even have to do a separate thread for it.

We could at least tease it here if anyone has thoughts/research on 'balls of light' UFOs. I guess it's obvious now why that aspect fascinates me. I also found the partially declassified MOD report on aerial plasma phenomenon FASCINATING.

Although--at least the unclassified part--states they don't think there's intelligence behind them, they at least admit that they can appear intelligent. Imo, there IS intelligence behind the real-deal BOL.

Btw, and I'm really not trying to push my own threads here other than for discussion/input on ufological subjects that fascinate me, but the following thread about the most scientific--publicly-known anyway-- study of UFOs ever done, might be of interest to those unfamiliar with it:

Project Identification: Ufology's Red-Headed Stepchild

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join