It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live -Truckers Ride for The Constitution D.C.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Dianec

CottonwoodStormy
well im listening live right now, petersantilli.com... just said 2 helicopters with guns hanging out flying around.

I've been trying to figure out what you are clicking on there for the last ½ hour but cannot find anything that is reporting on this right now. Can you share what your clicking on? And I clicked on live feed in upper righthand corner and it states the server is down right now. Before that it just took me to a bunch of scrambled words.

It up now, but you can never tell when it is live or not, I never heard of this guy until yesterday

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Daedalus

Stormdancer777
Breaking now ON FOX someone being arrested

and so it begins.....

Need to hear the details on this.
Just because someone is protesting doesn't give them permission to break the law.
Has anything been reported on why this guy was arrested?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

so far we do not know

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

i could argue that if the law is illegal, then it's not really a law......

it would depend, entirely, upon what the individual in question did to warrant being arrested....

given that they've move mounted units into the area, used barricades to forcefully push people back, moved in riot cops, SWAT, and what appears to be an LRAD truck, it seems to me that these idiots are looking for ANY excuse to arrest people today...

it's a peaceful, non-violent event...there's no need for all the thug-power...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

there are a lot of pics of trucks in that video

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Peter Santilli is a scumbag liar. Just the little I learned about him in the last few days makes me dislike him immediately. I wouldn't trust him to tell me the sky is blue.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by Dianec

To know more about her we would have to see her in action.. and from what our politicians have given us so far I dont trust ANYONE who seems fake... and she seems fake

The only thing I see her as being good for is that it will get main stream media reporting.... but are they going to actually report it or turn it into something other than what it is?

I understand that but what part does the public play in the phoniness? Ron Paul was pretty raw and got no attention. People want the sparkle in their candidates (sadly). I feel they are all phony - and the more they are the more people love it. It's so hard to tell anymore who is real because of how media has showcased them. If people would only come out of this media trance and see it for what it is. It's show biz - it's money - everyone is an actor - have to capture their audience. The more people they entrance the more I worry personally. She doesn't seem to entrance many.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

opethPA

Daedalus

Stormdancer777
Breaking now ON FOX someone being arrested

and so it begins.....

Need to hear the details on this.
Just because someone is protesting doesn't give them permission to break the law.
Has anything been reported on why this guy was arrested?

Dude
LOL

they all broke the law, they tore down the barrycades and disobeyed the orders from headquarters, lol

youtu.be...

edit on 123131p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

YW

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Daedalus
it seems to me that these idiots are looking for ANY excuse to arrest people today...

it's a peaceful, non-violent event...there's no need for all the thug-power...

Hard to imagine why LEOs have attitudes when you have folks like you calling them idiots.

I am not sure what people expect in the Capital during a heated time in the country. It makes sense to me that the police would be out in force. As hard as it is for some to imagine someone with nefarious intentions could very easily use a large crowd to do something dumb.

Peaceful, non-violent does not mean that people won't take advantage of the situations presented them. It's like folks here turn on blinders to the bad aspects of mankind. People are poor, it is impossible for them to commit a crime. People are protesting, no one can do anything bad.

As I said, more info about why this person was arrested needs to come out before anyone here has the right to say that the police did the right thing arresting him or they were incorrect.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yep, I think the media downplayed that aspect...of course.

I just read Ted Cruz and Mike Lee are there also.

Republican Sen. Mike Lee of Utah and Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas were among those who gathered Sunday morning, along with former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, according to WTOP Radio ( http://(link tracking not allowed)/GXQKGV). Cruz said President Barack Obama is using veterans as pawns in the shutdown.

"Tear down these walls," the crowd chanted.
www.theeagle.com...

link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

im listening to the calls he is taking not him himself and they seem to match other reports what they are saying.

link   

Zaphod58

Peter Santilli is a scumbag liar. Just the little I learned about him in the last few days makes me dislike him immediately. I wouldn't trust him to tell me the sky is blue.

LOL Zap, that's what I hear, but I am listening to the callers

link   
Just witnessed police whack older women with night clubs. Young kids pushed and crying. Out of control. I was in the middle of it all. Equally sad and proud of what I saw today.

www.facebook.com...

A sad day in America when illegals can protest with police protection while Vets get treated like this.

Disgusted.
edit on 13-10-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

link   
This is AMAZING!! I just wish there was more consistent coverage... I am about to crash Chrome for the 3rd time just trying to keep up! I am sooo proud of this protest and wish I could be there with them all.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

so you are going to focus on one person?

and ignore the thousand of peaceful protesters.

See this is what will happen, the MSM will ignore the real issue and events and focus on one guy

link   

opethPA
It's like folks here turn on blinders to the bad aspects of mankind. People are poor, it is impossible for them to commit a crime.

And some people have blinders on to the lawlessness of The Federal Government.
they couldnt possibly be commiting crimes.

People are protesting, no one can do anything bad.

Congress and Senate are just working, they cant do anything bad,
The Obama Administration can do no wrong.

edit on 13-10-2013 by burntheships because: sarcasm

link   

hey... don't know if this makes me paranoid but your guy santilli is weird... he is making everyone he interviews who is at the memorials spell their name and all and saying he is putting them in "the system"... it just seems weird...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

MidnightTide
Just witnessed police whack older women with night clubs. Young kids pushed and crying. Out of control. I was in the middle of it all. Equally sad and proud of what I saw today.

www.facebook.com...

A sad day in America when illegals can protest with police protection while Vets get treated like this.

Disgusted.
edit on 13-10-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

OH MY, I hope someone got a pic of this

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

You are so respected for being there by untold numbers of people, thank you for standing, hope your okay.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join