It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple ATS Accounts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

That is what I was saying, however unsuccessful I was at saying it. :-)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I would imagine those 'gaming' the system so-to-speak would be fairly easy to spot.

Conversely, having a decent excuse for why such a thing is happening would be a far more difficult thing to conjure up.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cuckooold

They are fairly easy to spot and they are dealt with swiftly when it's confirmed. I've never understood what could motivate someone to talk to themselves online. It's even creepier when the motive is to make it look like others agree with their comments or position, I mean how empty and sad is that?

Springer...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

One thing I have always wondered. Let's say a member is involved in something that makes the headlines. They would like to post about it from the point of view of someone who was actually there and involved in it and give information that was not being reported by the news. However, by posting and saying that they were there it would it would reveal their identity. Would it be allowed to make an account to post on just that incident so that they could keep the anonymity of their normal everyday account?
They would not use the account for any other purposes than discussing that particular event.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

In that case, your best off to contact the Staff and discuss it with them, and explain the situation to them.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Klassified
reply to post by Kaifan

That is what I was saying, however unsuccessful I was at saying it. :-)

Actually, my fault, completely misunderstood your post
sorry

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join