It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoos on Women.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hello fellow conspiracy intellectuals.

I have recently became single,and I am noticing it is getting very difficult to find a woman that isn't covered with the damn things. I don't mind one or two feminine looking small well placed ones, but now it seems most women have them. When people want to be original why does it always wind up being emulating a trend that everyone else is doing? About half of men out there dislike tattoos on women. And those who do like them on women have tattoos themselves.

If someone has a statement to make what ever happened to just getting a shirt to express yourself. I have been noticing more and more women getting sleeves,neck tattoos,full back and masculine looking tattoos. What ever happened to just getting a small rose on your ankle or a small heart somewhere or something like that ?

As it turns out a large portion of men who get tattoos regret it.So why aren't women thinking of the future? Do they not realize they immediately half their chances of finding a perspective mate? Or how about your Tasmanian Devil how are you going to feel about that when it resembles a California Raisin. My step sister recently got a large tattoo under her left breast it is about 3 1/2 inches tall and about 10-12 inches long wrapping underneath her arm. My immediate thought is why would you do that you looked better without it.
Where did the switch from feminine tattoos change to masculine looking and large tattoos come from and why do women think a majority of men like them when they don't actually like them.

About 5 years ago I had a lovely girlfriend who decided to get her sign tattooed on her, she happened to be a Scorpio,so she got this hideous tattoo of a scorpion on her calf,disgusting on such a beautiful women. Her sister who just got into modeling with her second pay cheque got a large tiger tattooed on her thigh,well she effectively ended her carrier as a model in one foul swoop.

It is really sad to see a beautiful women all tattooed up,what is going to be worse is 20-30 years down the road when the tattoos don't look like what they are suppose look like any more. So I know this is a preferential perspective what you like may not be what I like.I don't know about any of you but I like a woman with clean skin and one who is feminine looking. I don't think motherly about a woman covered with tattoos. I dislike the short term for tattoos "tatts" I don't like it, it just sounds dumb to me. I have found beautiful women only to discover they are covered with them, no matter how beautiful a woman is I wouldn't find her attractive with them. So I know my opinion is my own so what do you think.

I wrote this out of frustration and hope that those out there considering getting one may reconsider it and maybe think about your life long commitment when you get one.I do not mean to offend any one it is just my opinion it is what I like or don't like as an individual. Take care and look forward to your responses.
edit on 29-9-2013 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I always wanted a tattoo. I wanted to get The Eye of Horus. But now I can't.

Tattoos on women? I'm fine with it.
I just think some of them go overboard.
But they have a right to do so if they wish.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more. Tattoos on women look trashy and detract from their natural beauty.

I know I wouldn't want to be with a woman with tattoos either.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Some can be kinda strange but a lot of women i've met who have quite a few are sexy and have a good personality. It's attractive depending on what it is and who it's on and WHERE it is at. I don't want to see aunt jimaima with a fat crack with tattoos all around her cinnabon rolls.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree compleatly with your statement,and yes people both men and women seem to be going overboard with this trend.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well I only have one little one that can only be seen by my husband. Lol. I have worked in the medical field for over a decade now and have seen so many older men with tattoos that are so distorted from their skin aging that 9 times put of 10 I have to ask what the tatto is.

I agree with you in a sense, but I really don't think women are getting their bodies tattooed to impress men but rather for self expression. Which is cool I guess, sometimes I find it too much but other times it looks good.

I just hope that they all realize that 40 - 50 years from now, all thos tattoos will look like one hot color faded mess.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have seen several studies online that suggest an abundance of tattoos on a woman can be an indicative of a promiscuous nature. If those studies are to be believed then a heavily tattooed women is probably good one night stand material, but not worthy of your commitment. Maybe those studies are accurate or maybe they are not but the fact that you will often here tattoos on women referred to as 'Tramp Stamps' might be worth keeping in mind in your search for a faithful partner.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

I found a really beautiful woman with a great personality,I like her,but her excessive tattooing is such a turn off I just couldn't be aroused by her so I regret I won't be pursuing her as a result.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

I have never had much of a problem with small tattoos on women. I have had a couple of GF's with small tattoos
well placed feminine looking tattoos are ok. I just don't like skulls and anchors and daemons etc on a women and excessive coverage on their bodies with them. Its just a turn off for me.

+50 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Awww the poor blokes want a sheila to look pretty for them and ignore their own persoanl choices.

Diddums...

Now now girls, you know you'll never find yourself a man to look after you and take care of you if you go and put those dirty horrid things on your body. And who wants a woman with that!

My goodness, you'll end up being spinsters and old and without children. And then what will people say? It will be all "Oh look at her, she got a tattoo and now her life is ruined!" and they'll be right, ladies. If you aren't careful, gossip will ruin your life.

And any good man, a manly bloke, with all the muscles and long locks, why he wont even look at you sideways!

So, what's the moral of the story, ladies?

Stay in the kitchen. Don't bother buying shoes. Have as many kids as your hips can bare, and always make sure you have dinner ready at 6pm on the dot, or else you just might recieve a smack across the face.

AND NEVER EVER GET A TATTOO. The man does not like it, not one bit!

REALLLY? ... what a tosser.. lmao..

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

They may be beautiful, but they haven't got a brain in their heads.

Question answered.

+44 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Oh I see.. Women with loads of tatts are whores.

And it seems that even if they're super duper nice, they'll just never do it for some.

I'm reading the most insane, absurd garbage I've ever had the misfortune to read.

I guess I'm in the wrong thread. This one is really for the weirdos...

PS, Ladies, do what ever the hell you want. Not all of us blokes are superficial sooks...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Ahh yes the "tramp stamp" I forgot to mention that term.I won't touch upon that though,I don't want to offend any one here.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

winofiend
Awww the poor blokes want a sheila to look pretty for them and ignore their own persoanl choices.

Diddums...

Now now girls, you know you'll never find yourself a man to look after you and take care of you if you go and put those dirty horrid things on your body. And who wants a woman with that!

My goodness, you'll end up being spinsters and old and without children. And then what will people say? It will be all "Oh look at her, she got a tattoo and now her life is ruined!" and they'll be right, ladies. If you aren't careful, gossip will ruin your life.

And any good man, a manly bloke, with all the muscles and long locks, why he wont even look at you sideways!

So, what's the moral of the story, ladies?

Stay in the kitchen. Don't bother buying shoes. Have as many kids as your hips can bare, and always make sure you have dinner ready at 6pm on the dot, or else you just might recieve a smack across the face.

AND NEVER EVER GET A TATTOO. The man does not like it, not one bit!

REALLLY? ... what a tosser.. lmao..

You forgot to add about the possibility of ending up alone in a house full of cats some of which may look similar to the one in your avatar

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Please tell me that was sarcasm.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

As it turns out a large portion of men who get tattoos regret it.So why aren't women thinking of the future? Do they not realize they immediately half their chances of finding a perspective mate? Or how about your Tasmanian Devil how are you going to feel about that when it resembles a California Raisin. My step sister recently got a large tattoo under her left breast it is about 3 1/2 inches tall and about 10-12 inches long wrapping underneath her arm. My immediate thought is why would you do that you looked better without it. Where did the switch from feminine tattoos change to masculine looking and large tattoos come from and why do women think a majority of men like them when they don't actually like them.

Why do you think that finding a mate is foremost in our minds? Why do you think we care what you think looks attractive on us? Why do you think we care what you like?

Why do a lot of people fail to realize that maybe we're living our lives for ourselves, and that maybe the tattoos make us happy; we don't care what you like.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Go troll somewhere else please. It is my opinion and my rant. Women with tattoos shouldn't have trouble meeting someone who does like them.I just don't. Its nothing about keeping women in the kitchen, that is your idea on the matter.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

Please learn what trolling is. Hint: It's not a differing opinion, even if the opinion is offered in a sarcastic manner.

+20 more 
link   
Have problems getting little buddy to stand at attention huh?

Of course it must be the tattoos are too distracting, that's it!

The mind numbing generalizations, completely made up "facts" and glaring ignorance in this thread make me want to stick forks in my eyes.

The stupid, it burns.

link   
reply to post by Hushabye

Its my rant you don't have to care what I think. My opinion is shared by a majority of people out there. Obviously you feel offended. So sorry .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join