It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI calls half of populace with 9/11 doubts potential terrorists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Of coure we are potential terrorists (if by terrorist they mean people who are against the government machine)

They know which side we'll stand up for, domestic resistance IS the future, it's no big secret.

The question is "why do they keep pushing their luck ?" it's as if they are trying to wind us potential terrorists up to act, i'm sure they have a response prepared. Best to just keep making our contingency plans, talking, talking, getting on with each other and talking. We'll win when the time comes.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

You will still call BS even if you see that memo. Or maybe you are very qualified to assure us that the memo is or is not a real one? I bet you would call BS on the memo even if you had it in your face.

Peace out.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

I think there's some truth to what you say. Observe the middle east and how they tend to restrict people of other religions or people who do not jive with the islamist way of life. Much of it's cultural just as much as it's religious. There're lots of cultural taboos across the world that're strange and offensive.

People will deny this and use "rationale" explanations to deny it. However, given what I've read and seen, I have to think at least some of it was driven by pure prejudice. I also think it doesn't degrade the "rationale" explanations that're often right. The issue with the "rationale" explanations is they leave out certain details. In a laboratory, "rationale" things can be exactly measured, but in life, things are much less controlled. Deep intolerances or prejudices do eventually come to the surface and influence the world.
edit on 23-9-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

This is the pdf file for 1998,

belfercenter.hks.harvard.edu...

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

covertpanther
The United states is the most f*d up place in the history of the Earth. There is so much confusion, deciet, lies, ignorance, robo-cops the world over.. Plus Justin Beiber.
*smh*

Sorry to burst your little bubble. I'm not really proud of what i'm going to say but Justin Bieber isn't yours... it's ours, Canadians. Yeah I know I shouldn't write these kind of things on the internet but I just did.

Peace out.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

Rampart was a division, that employed gang tactics as police tactics cause a lot of the officers were ex or current gang members in that neighborhood and stole and sold a whole lot of drugs... how is that even remotely related to this?
edit on 9/24/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Well that FBI list finishes me. Not surprised though I always thought I would be hauled off and black bagged by the government one day. The 3 letter agencies and most of our government aren't even really American these days.

I hope these paranoid freaks get a what all good NAZI's deserve.

Haha me too. It's only a matter of time. Who knows. I might run into half the people on here in a cell one day, underneath the mexico desert. Where all the aliens and time traveling machines are.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
A group of distinguished experts and scholars, including Robert M. Bowman, James H. Fetzer, Wayne Madsen, John McMurtry, Morgan Reynolds, and Andreas von Buelow, have concluded that senior government officials have covered up crucial facts about what really happened on 9/11.

They have joined with others in common cause as members of “Scholars for 9/11 Truth” (S9/11T), because they are convinced, based on their own research, that the administration has been deceiving the nation about critical events in New York and Washington, D.C.

These experts suggest these events may have been orchestrated by elements within the administration to manipulate Americans into supporting policies at home and abroad they would never have condoned absent “another Pearl Harbor.”

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Justin Beiber behind this?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

GrandHerecy
By throwing the term "terrorist" around loosely they then can apply it to anyone whom they feel is counter productive to the agenda set forth by the power brokers.

Everything about the government is so departmentalized that the left hand doesn't see the right one stealing the french fries.

This works to their advantage I'm afraid as now what you essentially have is each department with secrets they don't share.

The funny thing about lies is that in order to hide the truth you have to tell more lies to cover the one you just told.

Its a terrible cycle for the minders that do the minding.

I do not agree with everything Ayn Rand said, but this is quite applicable.

“There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.”

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
A century ago the 'bad guys' were the anarchists.

Today it's the 'terrorist'.

Both illustrate the wisdom and truth of H.L. Mencken's observation: The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

XcoV1BGskID

sad_eyed_lady

Go Libertarians and conspiracy theorists! Take it as a compliment knowing you threaten the status quo.

“The memo thus adds 9/11-official-story skeptics to a growing list of targets described by federal law enforcement to be security threats, such as those who express "libertarian philosophies," "Second Amendment-oriented views," interest in "self-sufficiency," "fears of Big Brother or big government," and "Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties,"” according to the report.

www.presstv.ir...

just look at the comments from that presstv link.

I guess we have a lot of terrorists in america

i wonder what the new world order that american politicians always speak of truly is. like when GHWB spoke of it on 9/11/1990, 11 years before 9/11...

it's definitely not the current world order where the rothschild family thinks they are on the top of the pyramid

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I am proud to be considered an enemy of a corrupt tyrannical government. I'm a terrorist allright, a truth terrorist. And make no mistake, the truth is a weapon of mass destruction indeed!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Barbara Olsen's theory concerning her call to husband and explaining the box cutters lasted exactly 0 seconds.
Flight 77 calls

So - this should pave the way to a new investigation.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The same FBI who had 2 of the hijackers living with an informant?
The same FBI who disregarded memos from their Phoenix office about potential terrorists attending flight schools?
The same FBI that Colleen Rowley used to work for who kept telling her to "disregard" certain activities?
Chutzpah is one word that almost describes the hubris associated with this recent proclamation.
However words sometimes fall short of imparting the true depth of the hypocrisy seemingly manageable only by government bureaucrats.
Sadly, the English language is incapable of describing such feats of mental gymnastics and projection of guilt.
edit on 31-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The FBI Tune

The hurdy-gurdies, the birdies, the cop on the beat
The candy maker, the baker, the man on the street
The city charmer, the farmer, the man in the moon
All likely terrorists

Why are the stars always winkin' and blinkin' above?
What makes a fellow start thinkin' of fallin' in love?
It's not the season, the reason is plain as the moon
It's likely terrorists

What makes a lady of eighty go out on the loose?
Why does a gander meander in search of a goose?
What puts the kick in a chicken, the magic in June?
It's likely terrorists

(Base on Elmers Tune by Glenn Miller)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by abacus10

It might be slightly OT but I love it.
It reminds me of the cadence in the Wizard of Oz where the lion sings about Courage.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Believe it or not, the goverment is in self destruct mode. You may not think they want a full blown civilian rebellion, but they could activate it at any time while they sit back and watch. One technique to get the ball rolling is to admit to 9/11 or some sort of leakage of documents proving our gov't orchestrated the whole thing. Them labeling us conspiracy theorists as "terrorists" is their way of prepping the stage. I give it under 4 years until its wide-spread fact that 9/11 was a fluke. Maybe my parents will stop treating me like I belong in a mental hospital for questioning the official story.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionaryawareness

I have to hand it to you for sticking to the truth despite parental and social pressure to cave in and let it go.
I'm 54 but I remember how hard it was talking about some subjects with them. The best I could do was get them to read about vote fraud and they would admit to that much. The never loved the government but they held the conviction that simply holding the office deserved respect.
It would if elections weren't electronically manipulated and these R&D suitclowns represented the voters instead of the corporations.

All you can do is keep faith in yourself and hope one day they at least take a look at some of the evidence as to who the real terrorists are.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join