It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sad day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have read and watched almost every controversy in this fourm for Two months by whatching and listening i have found the way to present this small peice of a very large puzzle this puzzle is older then every person in this fourm while u may have questions after this they must be ansewrd by urselfs alone.
Think of building an empire for your childrens children would u put your heart and soul into Three kings of three seperate kingdoms said this at the same time in almost the same places .Europe. Being decently smart they brought an idea to the board a paradise with Land Money Trade and infinite Possibilites. A country experimented with and idea wich was crushed many years ago a form of geverment that wich looks sound as an idea but with thought can bring a type of Imperilism that would never be thought possible. Before the story continues ask your self a question in present day can u own and run something with out having troops our militia showing your control of course with Money Right?
Europe Found its great paradise they colonized they even went as far to give its own "Indepence". Again what does this mean to u and what do u think u can achive with "indepence" Can anyone become president can anyone become a part of congress "well u say to an extent right". It is time to be real with urselves not one man can grow to gain control of this country not one.
this doesnt mean u cant be president it just doesnt mean u cant run the country. But no one runs the country duh..... When indepence was achived the people thought something great had been done. U have no idea how many dreams where made. these dreams where made in vain.
How much Debt is their in the world who is paying for maybe some big shot or an accountent has to deal with it right wrong. Just like u see a bird fly so did time before they knew it creation of one of the largest and most promising Money generator turned into something it shifted from that to a stage the largest one ever invented. When u have everything u want all that is to have what then they say that greed can be the downfall of the greatest People. But the Say Boredom can equal insanity. Now why do people ask questions to get answers so when the answer is always present why ask the question. The kings knew that a monarch couldnt last forever one of the kings didnt think so......
What does crowd manipulation mean to u it should mean alot fore u live in it every day. Ur probably wondering where is he gettin this from hes nutts to dismiss my message and let it go. (Off the subject)
What is something that will bring filtered news the mental deversions. Brainwashing capabiltie to ever citzen of a country of millons. That would be the only thing standing between a revelution and the current goverment well "I want my Mtv" If evey word here is false delet it kick me off of the fourm but if any of this could be true? The truth is up to u iam done

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I know what you are speaking of. This is the real world. I understand that the people are slaves. I understand that this country is ruled by foreign invaders. The invaders come from the Dark Side, and they have a dark shadow lurking over our heads. This shadow keeps us in the dark. Only those that can see the light can be awakened from the darkness. You See?

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Although I disagree with almost everything you've posted, I respect your opinion.

Things don't seem as bad to me as you have painted them. Maybe I'm dumber than you and I can't see the "truth" or maybe there really is nothing to see. I'm not in a postion to judge either way. All I can give you is my opinon.

See I view some of the things that you have pointed out as being good for our well being. I don't necessarily believe that they have been put into practice but if they were I don't believe they would hurt my life.

The crowd mentality, being a sheeple, not being given too much knowledge about things out of my control, all work in my favour. I can sleep safely at nights.

Peace dude.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
But what can you do?!?!

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The person who would change the world needs to become a great communicator. It is not enough to have the ideas or the visions; to move the world, you need the force of words.

But you also need the force of hard truths, because without them you simply become a leader of a nut cult and discounted by everyone and abandoned by followers. You also need to know how the political system works -- and that's done by getting involved with it.

Most folks aren't willing to take it that far. They dream and rant, but few of them take the training to learn to speak with real fire; with real eloquence. And fewer still learn how to become a real political force.

Martin Luther King did it. Nelson Mandela did it. A lot of other people did it. But it takes a great soul and great works to do that.

Otherwise, you're simply another person yapping at the darkness.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Byrd, you are so very right. The number of people who want to change the world without paying their dues astounds me. They want to change the world, but don't want to crack a law book, study history, or learn in general. They don't want to learn from those who have fought the fight before they even came onto the scene. In many of my posts, yours truly has made references to web sites and information sources which should be accessed by everyone who wants to change the world. If nothing else, to learn where they made their mistakes and to avoid making the same mistakes.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You are right some do this for a bit of relife and then return to their distractions and cake but the day this happens my life will be over and my role complete
In reading of ideals that are very hard to find these days u most excuse my rambling I come at u with honesty and respect

[Edited on 19-5-2003 by Emyrs1]

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
An idea for bringing the truth would be for a forum specifically designed for JAd to start a series of lessons on topics such as Martial Law, Uniformed Commercial Code, International Banking System, etc.

This guy understands the real conspiracy and how we've all allowed ourselves to become "straw men" or at least allowed ourselves to pay the debt of the "straw men".

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
"A man with courage and no ideas is a man that will find his head in the ground 6 feet under life passed as seconds on a clock But a man with ideas of how to use great courage will not just find his head 6 feet under but will have completed his journey and by doing that his grave will be infinite for none have done what hasn't been done"
"A great man once said this"
Once

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Can anyone stop this or should it be stopped what do want as people. Freedoom or type of Matrix......

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thomas Crowne, if such a post were to happen, then you must be one of the main contributers!!!! I never understood it. People who believe in government/alien conspiracies, but do not believe in banking conspiracies. They talk about FEMA and about how FEMA will be used to take over the USA, but don't see the threat posed by the growing use of E-commerce.

What is wrong with this picture:
1.) a couple of guys decide to go to a MUFON convention where government conspiracies and cover ups will be a topic. They book a flight on an airline, and pay for the tickets with their American Express Cards.
Before boarding the flight, they reserve a room in the hotel, using one of the men's VISA card.
2.) when they arrive at the convention, they pay the admission to the convention with their American Express Card. Between sessions, the guys browse the vender section and decide to purchase some things. Since one of the guys is getting to the limit on his VISA card, he uses his BANK ONE Platinum Plus Card.
3.) that night they decide to go to a bar, one meets a professional lady, and they strike up a deal. Back in their room, they determine that the fee negotiated is more than the cash they have on hand. No problem she says, use you Master Card, which they do.
4.) when they check out two days later, one of the guys uses his VISA card to pay the room bill (restaurant and bar charges billed to room).
5.) back home, one of the men, logs on to his bank and sees that his check has been deposited to his checking account. While he is online, he pays his monthly bills.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I kind of gave up, Jag.

Maybe it was because it was a new concept, what, mentioning things like martial law being around since the 1800's, the folding money being war script, the rules of how the flag is to be flown and who authorizes the types and conditions to be flown, how the various types of documentation collected by a person from childbirth ties them 6 ways from Sunday to U.S. jurisdiction...nobody seemed to be the least bit interested and always blew right by it.
Ex. If someone mentioned martial law, I'd point out that as there are three ways to rescind martial law and none have occured were are still under it, the next post would be to the resemblance of, "Yeah, well, when they DO initiate it..."

We are so dying for lack of knowledge. It is a sure thing that today hundreds of people were served warrants for other people, and they accepted them!
The cops had a warrant for JOHN J. DOE, or John J. Doe, and John-Jeffery: Doe accepted the warrant as pertaining to him! An example of drowning in ignorance.

By the way, just in case anyone is reading this, if you are given a piece of paper and your name is in all caps., that means you are either a dead man or a corporation. First, take your pulse. Do you have one? Next, determine if you are going to answer for the Straw Man.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Maybe these people will wake up when they find the IRS has siezed their bank accounts and there is nothing they can do about it. If they complain to the bank, the bank will simply say "didn't you read you contract". The money you have on deposit in this bank is our property while on deposit.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Id like to contribute seriously but I gave up a long time ago trying to change things. I know thats the really sad thing, that the system makes us so apathetic, but I guess the daily grind just wears one down.
The world is on a course that cannot be stopped. The actions of the brave few might be foolhardy.

I need a vacation

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yup, Trader. As I always say, as long as they don't mess with our cable TV or 401(k)....

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There is no such thing as "banking conspiracies", they are quite obvious.

They prey upon the stupidity of people.

I never use Credit Cards because of it, the only reasons to have them are to say rent a car, but never use them if you can avoid it.

Now in closing.

"Your sons have as much a chance of becoming president as my father's son had." -- Abraham Lincoln.

Slavery in America exists, but only among those who forget history, for those who know nothing of history, are a slave to everyone who does. Not maliciously, not intently, it is the nature of all things.

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by TheMaster]

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
TheMaster - yes you are right - most of the banking conspiracies are obvious, but people still fall into the traps. Like "Trader" some who resist get worn down. Few do attempt to resist (like you - using credit cards only when absolutely required). However most people have all their assets in financial institutions such as banks, and the government is closing down all other forms of alternate banking (such as warehouse banks).
The assests in banks and other formal institutions can easily be seized by the governmwnt (do need a court order). It has been my contention is that is how the government will bring about complete control of the people; bring about the cashless society. On that day, the assests of practically everyone can be easily seized by the government. Few (very few) will attempt to resist the move to the cashless society, but they will be shut down one by one. The majority of the population will go along with the move to the cashless society. Now when that happens, the vast majority of the economic assests of the population will be available to government seizure. On the day, most people will simply go along with whatever their government leaders tell them to do. The few who resist will simply get their assets wiped out and will be financially destroyed. However on that day - Everybody will look around in suprise and say, "How did this happen???"

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Well that seems a bit extreme.

I can see them getting rid of paper currency, but not "money".

I wouldn't agree with doing away with tangible currency though, it's bad enough we're not on a gold standard.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Ah, we have a good point to ponder. Tangible money and the gold standard.

Facts of the matter:

Silver is to be used for domestic usage, while gold is used for international payments.

Paper currence, or "war script", is used during wartime (you wouldn't want the enemy to intercept your actual worth, now, would you?)

While the government issues worthless paper to be used as currency even though the constitution requires coins nobody blinks an eye. The population doesn't think twice because they don't understand procedure, and the government doesn't think anything of it as they know they are not violating the law. Why aren't they?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join