It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS a terrorist site?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
First off, thank you donlashway for fixing your link.

From the link you posted:

The memo thus adds 9/11-official-story skeptics to a growing list of targets described by federal law enforcement to be security threats, such as those who express "libertarian philosophies," "Second Amendment-oriented views," interest in "self-sufficiency," "fears of Big Brother or big government," and "Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties."

Well each of those descriptors describe this site to a T. But I wouldn't be surprised that the government monitors this site. It is pretty much the go to site for conspiracy information and a great place for centralized alternative news.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by donlashway

The whole world is waking up to the fact that the globalist zionist supremacists (many of them who occupy DC) are the real terrorists.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Is ATS a terrorist site? NO.
Does the Obama administration want ATS to be labeled as such? PROBABLY.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Easiest way to shutdown conspiracy theorists is just to find out what part of the brain makes people explore and believe conspiracy theories and then classify it as a mental disorder. I think they've already done it. The latest DSM has a lot of new things and I'd not be surprised. This offloads a lot of the work of discrediting people because instead of the government having to discredit, the average joe (anybody!) can just say they're mentally ill and that's that. This means the public is doing most of the work to discredit and/or ridicule.

Lets see, what does it look like I have:
1 Aspergers or autism-spectrum disorder
2 OCPD
3 Perfectionist concerns (lack of strivings)
4 Social Anxiety Disorder

There're probably some others. I stay away from doctors and drugs because I want to be free to learn and change myself without that element. To me, the pharma industry is scary. Is that a mental disorder to be afraid of authority? They're a juggernaut.

I myself believe 9/11 has secrets, but I don't believe our own government orchestrated it as a false flag. I believe our government may have helped the enemy by accident, but that's not the same thing as intentionally assisting the enemy. Now, I'm not sure WHO the enemy is, but I trust it's not us. Who? The official blame lies on Osama Bin Laden, but I've never resonated with that. I think there's more to it than just one man. Does that mean I have a conspiracy theory? No, unless being unsure means you're a conspiracy theorist.

I don't KNOW anything. Conspiracy theories are not a conviction or faith for me, they're an exploration. I cannot base my choices on them. The same thing happens when I ask Where did the universe come from? Or I ask What created God? It's a question, not an answer.

If you believe 9/11 was a false flag then I don't mind so long as you do not choose to use violence or deception or force on anybody who disagrees with you. Show us the evidence.

It's a conspiracy theory until you can prove it with supporting evidence. What does this, btw, make religion? I'm sure religion could be classified as a mental disorder too. But because religion is seen as a beneficial agent, it's officially sanctioned by the czar. You can't honestly convince me that believing a work of fiction is true is -not- some kind of mental disorder. If I grabbed a book about goblins and unicorns and preached it as the truth and it even impacted the choices I made in life (like avoiding people who say they're satanists or avoiding things that're atheist or secular) then that's kind of crazy, I think. Of course, if it doesn't negatively impact my life in any serious way then it's sanctioned by the czar, so... Of course, I'm not heartless. I grew up as a christian and my family is largely religious. I love them and I think religion is a kind of crutch and wouldn't want to take it away from them. I deeply resent calling them crazy or mentally ill because of their religious faith and would never go that far. Moreso, critically observing and analyzing yields one thing and life yields another.
edit on 20-9-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
No.

But are some users on this site unwise and mentally unstable?

Yes. Definitely, yes.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Soviet Union labels dissidence as "enemy of the state".

USA labels dissidence as "terrorist" or "potential terrorist" or "radicals" or "extremist".

Tyrant despots are really good at playing the label the villian game with us.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Well , it seems alot of Terrorist Goverment Alphabet Agencies have Many Trolls who Visit this Forum , so yeah , ATS in a way is a Terrorist Site.........

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I would like to take a moment to say hello to all the guys and gals who are stuck in the middle of this epic bull##it yet have to support their families.We all know ,deep down what a terrorist is,just as we all know that the current administration has lost it's collective mind.
We realize you have to to file SOMETHING and they are all over your shoulder for this crap.
Hang in there, he's probably going to get impeached or arrested,violently removed or simply fall out on his own.
Let's all make sure things don't swing far right afterwards as that would be just as stupid.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

--
Hey whats up Cav, I couldn't agree more.
BTW, I'm about to be in a CAV unit myself, LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Good luck man. Challenge yourself and maybe you can triple volunteer.There is a butt load of bs and boredom in the line troops but Rangers get the best juicy missions.
And for me learn to shoot EXPERT it really is a helpful thing and I do care.
And don't marry bar girls,it's bad...real bad.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

cavtrooper7
reply to post by Arnie123

Good luck man. Challenge yourself and maybe you can triple volunteer.There is a butt load of bs and boredom in the line troops but Rangers get the best juicy missions.
And for me learn to shoot EXPERT it really is a helpful thing and I do care.
And don't marry bar girls,it's bad...real bad.

--
Oh this is not my first hump and expert is something I already own at the range...on someone else's zero'd weapon, LMFAO. I don't got no bar girl, just a former army girl who loves to drink...ugh...
--
ATS is not a conspiracy site, what would compare the OP to even say such a thing.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

FBI calls half of populace with 9/11 doubts potential terrorists

Same information different title; 86 flags and 9 pages so far, good to see it did get some attention ...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
As I have said on another thread we always knew we would be considered "terrorists". I say we continue to do what we have been doing educating people.I personally see all the members here as dissidents not terrorists if your looking for them look no further than the US government.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

Soviet Union labels dissidence as "enemy of the state".

USA labels dissidence as "terrorist" or "potential terrorist" or "radicals" or "extremist".

Tyrant despots are really good at playing the label the villian game with us.

Oh, let me try!

ATS labels people it doesn't agree with as "shills," "disinfo agents," and "lizard people."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join