It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS a terrorist site?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The FBI is instructing local police departments and “communities against terrorism” to consider anyone who harbors “conspiracy theories” about 9/11 to be a potential terrorist,

Am I right that the majority here are looking for answers and not accepting the main stream media stories?

link?

maga data has all the details so don't worry there will not be any trials or juries just your name on a list and your done, done...

While searching for the original document I came across a new (to me) alphabet agency, interesting ideas there; bureau of justice assistance
edit on 20-9-2013 by donlashway because: bja added

edit on 9/20/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed source link

edit on 20-9-2013 by donlashway because: fix link

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

ter·ror·ism
noun \ˈter-ər-ˌi-zəm\

: the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal
Full Definition of TERRORISM
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

What do you think? Are we all a bunch of terrorists?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by donlashway

Your link doesn't work. I'd like to confirm what you are saying by reading it, but alas I cannot.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

What do you think, that's the important question here.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The word 'terrorist' really has become the new term for the political opposition or any person or group whose voice is out of step with the conventional 'wisdom' (boy, I do not plan to allow them to take that word).

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well now, if it is a "terrorist" site... Then what does that make you???
And me.... And everyone else on this site for that matter

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

shaneslaughta

What do you think, that's the important question here.

Does me posting an opinion on a website make me a terrorist?

Have I threatened anyone? NO
Have I harmed anyone? NO
Do I have mal intentions? NO

Does that answer your question?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Well the definiton of domestic terrorism for law enforcement purposes is: unlawful or threatened use of violence without foreign direction committed against others or property to intimidate or coerce governments or civilians to further a political or social objective.

So as long as someone isn't threatening or doing anything illegal they should be fine. However, most grievances are aired on ATS, so I'm sure they watch the site.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Ummmmm wrong person?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Does me posting an opinion on a website make me a terrorist?

Have I threatened anyone? NO
Have I harmed anyone? NO
Do I have mal intentions? NO

Does that answer your question?

NO
This infact makes you a "Terrorist".... My brainwashed political agenda of a what's left of my mind says so....
And Obama... He said so too....

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
Your link doesn't work. I'd like to confirm what you are saying by reading it, but alas I cannot.

A simple search will show tons of links:

www.dailypaul.com...

www.digitaljournal.com...

consciouslifenews.com...

www.davidicke.com...

www.goldismoney2.com...

knowtoomuch.info...

www.newshour24.com...

I guess I'm illegally classified as a terrorist for my 9/11 beliefs. Oh nooooos....

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just because im sat here with my AK 47 and tea towel on my head and wearing sandles, Does not mean im a terrorist

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

That's fine, but why should I have to do the OP's research to confirm his OP? He posted a link, it doesn't work. It's not my job to go out and confirm his story.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

fixed link , was looking for the original but only copies found

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The day when free speech is a terrorist act is near….

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Any one or organization that in the course of their activities disrupts the administration of government is considered a terrorist threat.

jaywalking is a destabilizing act as much as planting a bomb is... only the jaywalker is less harshly treated only by precident...not by degree of impact on the government being able to function at an accepted cost in manpower or resources/
the jaywalker can be ticketed or arrested on-the-spot by a single officer
the bomber will require many police, fire, emergency resources to be employed, and 100s of legal manhours to be spent on obtaining justice and returning the community to normal

hey, jaywalker the DHS has guilloti nes in storage just waiting for an opportunity to be used... well. at least not until After more MB guys get appointed to cabinet level positions or as Agency heads who set policies

edit on 20-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
It's not my job to go out and confirm his story.

You're absolutely correct. However, you did say:

Krazysh0t
I'd like to confirm what you are saying by reading it, but alas I cannot.

If you are interested in confirming the story, it's much quicker to take a few seconds to a search engine instead of waiting around for an OP to notice the link not working and then to fix it.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

shaneslaughta

Ummmmm wrong person?

lol no, just answering the question. Doesnt matter who posted it in my mind.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
More likely to be criminalized along the lines of 1984. The terrorism label doesn't carry that much value IMO.

The feds are going after journalists and next it will be anyone voicing opinion or circumventing NSA data interdiction.

Whistle-blowers are 21st century heroes. The corrupt owners of the US will be waging war on them and it's up to the citizens to stop it.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Sorry for broken link, fixed.
If you ever want to slow down your browser, go search FBI and bureau of justice assistance sites.

No, I do not consider myself a terrorist, but I sure have witnessed terrorist calling themselves public servants or government.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join