It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man plotted to kill and eat children, feds say

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

LionOfGOD
IF this man is actually the monster that he is CLAIMED to be,
then good riddance, can i be the one to get rid of him?

BUT,

then again, ATS, WHAT is the source of the claims that THIS man did any of the things he is accused of?

Oh, there it is...
In the OP...

fox13now.com...

Have at it, ATS...

edit on 19-9-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

No sorry to burst your bubble, this story was in the news long before Fox picked it up.
Just because fox is the quoted source doesnt mean they are the only ones that carried the story.
A quick google search would have saved you the embarrassment of your comment.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

I stand corrected.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

LionOfGOD

I stand corrected.

No need to be sorry you did make me think...
I havent actually seen any of the pics of said dungeon.
Maybe I should follow my own advice and do a little googling myself.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AlliumIslelily

I know it sounds harsh, I understand that. It's a touchy subject that ignites peoples emotions. I am only being honest though, when it comes to deviants who want to harm children, that is where I draw the line and it's war with no mercy.

Listen, I know that you mean well, we just disagree on how these deviants should be dealt with. I probably should have not been so hard on you, so I apologize for that because you seem like a good person who has good intentions.

I do believe that beings who are shown love are less likely to become evil, but I also believe that some are born evil. Ted Bundy grew up in a loving home, but he was a sick and twisted monster. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This thing IMO has potential to be a VERY DANGEROUS precedent.

he guy didn´t actually do anything, except PLAN, yet they are calling for incarceration?

Reminds me of the movie "Minority Report."

To be convicted for what you THINK.

I have a BAD feeling about this....

ETA: I am glad that people who hurt children are taken off the streets.

Yet this kind of law-making affects us all.

I am trying to keep my emotions at bay on this topic.

If i didn´t, these people SHOULD be clad that they were taken off the streets,
for that way they have almost no possibility of meeting me and my carpet knife.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

LionOfGOD
This thing IMO has potential to be a VERY DANGEROUS precedent.
The guy didn´t actually do anything, except PLAN, yet they are calling for incarceration?
Reminds me of the movie "Minority Report."

ETA: I am glad that people who hurt children are taken off the streets.

I am trying to keep my emotions a bay on this topic.

If i didn´t, these people SHOULD be clad that they were taken off the streets,
for that way they have almost no possibility of meeting me.

Yes indeed, it is a very dangerous precedent.
But I honestly believe that if he built the torture room, and bought all the implements and plotted with others, that takes this beyond thought, and into the realms of action. Just because he never actually got to achieve the evil scheme, doesnt mean he hadnt taken most of the steps to do it.
Thats why I dont think this is a thought crime.

Heres a link to the pictures of said basement...

NYDAILYNEWS
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmThu, 19 Sep 2013 15:41:56 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Time will tell, and i do agree that all the efforts he had taken towards reaching his plan,
for me personally they are enough to have him burned at the stake,
yet i cannot shake this terrible thought of `VERY GREY AREA.`

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

OneManArmy
No people are not born evil.

Yes, they are. Some are, to make myself perfectly clear.

They become that way poisoned by the sick society we live in.

Absolutely the majority probably are. Yet some are born as evil as they come, no matter how much love they received while growing up.

Those that are easily driven by emotion, with no logic to balance the craziness of an emotional response are the ones that have issues also.

Well you're judging the majority then. It's us against them when it comes to people who want to harm children, and if you want to call defending children "craziness", then so be it. I believe we should fight fire with fire. Step aside then, plenty of us would be more than happy to do the deed.

Everyone calling for execution based on an emotional response seem to forget that our justice systems are so corrupted that thousands of innocent people are already inside prison and many have been murdered by the state based on fabricated evidences and conspiracies by police that will punish someone, anyone, as long as it looks like they are doing their job.

Stay on topic, this is not about those unfortunate souls who have been wrongly condemned. You have no idea what my feelings are concerning that matter.

The crazy pitchfork brigade, unless they let the logic ever kick in, are happy to let innocent people be murdered because of monsters like this guy.

Nobody is supporting the murder of the innocent, so don't make wild assumptions. My penalty requires concrete evidence, not random accusations or here say.

So while you talk about defending the innocent, spare a thought for the thousands of innocent people behind bars for crimes they NEVER committed. Some people should never be freed, like this monster, but that doesnt mean we should actively murder them either, because then we become them monsters ourselves. If you cannot see that, try harder.

And I have 3 children.

Again, This is not about those who have been wrongly condemned. You're comparing apples to oranges. Who said I have never spared a thought for those behind bars for crimes they never committed? We are talking about a guy who wants to rape, torture and then eat children, do you comprehend why some of us feel the way that we do?

Hey, We just have to agree to disagree on this one my friend, but let's use a little common sense next time instead of fabricating arguments that nobody even made. ~$heopleNation
edit on 19-9-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

LionOfGOD

Time will tell, and i do agree that all the efforts he had taken towards reaching his plan, for me personally
they are enough to have him burned at the stake,
yet i cannot shake this terrible thought of `VERY gray area.`

I agree, the very emotional response that paedophiles and nutcases like this monster invoke in people would make it a prime candidate for use as a tool to get people to accept very draconian measures with a smile on their face.
You are right to be wary, and Im with you.
Why do you think parents wrap their kids in cotton wool, because the media has been invoking fear in parents with these stories for a few years now.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

SheopleNation
reply to post by AlliumIslelily

I know it sounds harsh, I understand that. It's a touchy subject that ignites peoples emotions. I am only being honest though, when it comes to deviants who want to harm children, that is where I draw the line and it's war with no mercy.

Listen, I know that you mean well, we just disagree on how these deviants should be dealt with. I probably should have not been so hard on you, so I apologize for that because you seem like a good person who has good intentions.

I do believe that beings who are shown love are less likely to become evil, but I also believe that some are born evil. Ted Bundy grew up in a loving home, but he was a sick and twisted monster. ~$heopleNation

No hard feelings.
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this issue for now. Sorry if I was too harsh too. When I'm in debate mode it's not personal.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

With all due respect, I think you missed my point completely.

Yes okay I agree to disagree, I wasnt inventing an argument, I was using logical rational thought in an emotional argument.

edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmThu, 19 Sep 2013 16:00:54 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

LionOfGOD

I will admit that I have considered the same thing, but this sicko was clearly planning something and needed to be locked up at the very least. With that being said though, this could lead us down a very dark road in regards to other crimes. I don't know.............~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I read some more of the news articles and I have to admit that it is difficult to not let emotion take over after the 15th time you read "He wanted to kidnap, rape, and eat children." That doesn't even sound like a person. In fact, I would bet money that even the majority of the pedophile community would like to see this guy dead.

However, this certainly is one of the grayest gray areas I've ever seen. He really didn't DO anything, aside from trading the pictures. While I agree he probably would have gone through with his plan if he wasn't stopped, we really can't say for sure.

I mean, can we PROVE that he wasn't a vigilante? Maybe he was networking with child molesters just to find out who they were, and planned to have them come over to see his dungeon. He'd invite them over to "participate". Then, once they were down there, he would use all those tools to kill the molester and dispose of the body, kind of like Dexter's kill room. Maybe his online behavior was all a front to infiltrate the community.

Now, I don't believe that for a second, but that doesn't mean it isn't true. It's also still a crime to kill adults, so it doesn't get him out of anything.

Really though...just look at him. He has those skinny pedophile lips and nasty hair. Case closed.

I understand the "thought crime" perspective, but this can't be ignored. I really think that if nothing else he should be heavily monitored, and that is hard to do without simply detaining him, so I stick with my "imprisonment for purpose of scientific/psychological study" plan.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Actually I didn't miss anything, I just don't see it your way. You made a few good points though.

Yes okay I agree to disagree, I wasnt inventing an argument, I was using logical rational thought in an emotional argument.

You're being rational, but you also are being irrational by comparing those who are wrongly convicted, or executed, to a sick and twisted monster who wanted to rape, torture and then eat children and who was then locked up for it.

Two entire different situations my friend. That was the point I was trying to make. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

SheopleNation

OneManArmy

Actually I didn't miss anything, I just don't see it your way. You made a few good points though.

You're being rational, but you also are being irrational by comparing those who are wrongly convicted, or executed, to a sick and twisted monster who wanted to rape, torture and then eat children and who was then locked up for it.

Two entire different situations my friend. That was the point I was trying to make. ~$heopleNation

A few pages back I said my emotional response would be to feed him his own penis if he wants to eat human flesh, I know exacty where you are coming from. I dont doubt his guilt, but I dont agree with lynchings and death penalties, I was just trying to explain why I feel that way. Sorry if it seemed I was comparing apples to oranges.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

This is how they plant an image in societies mind of what they look like and who they are using some creepy weakling....its to hide what the Powers That Be are involved in.

Yes very similar to the movies Eyes Wide Shut, Taken, and Hostel.
Bankers, Politicians,(all branches) CEOs, Doctors, Lawyers, Judges, Law Enforcement. International in scope

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

superluminal11
reply to post by DaMod

This is how they plant an image in societies mind of what they look like and who they are using some creepy weakling....its to hide what the Powers That Be are involved in.

Bankers, Politicians,(all branches) CEOs, Doctors, Lawyers, Judges, Law Enforcement. International in scope

Exactly!!!
The Jimmy Saville scandal was supposed to have blown the lid off of this fact, but it seems it didnt and it wont. Neither did the Marc Dutroux case, it almost did, just like the Saville scandal, but these people are simply above the law. The McMartin preschool case didnt either, and neither did the franklin savings and loan scandal, nor the Haute De La Garenne scandal, nor the Elm Lodge guest house scandal, nor the north wales care home scandal.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmThu, 19 Sep 2013 16:29:43 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I know, you made some good points and I understand where you're coming from. I think we all can agree that this creep is one sick and twisted deviant. No hard feelings my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

SheopleNation

I know, you made some good points and I understand where you're coming from. I think we all can agree that this creep is one sick and twisted deviant. No hard feelings my friend. ~$heopleNation

He is indeed, one of many. And yes, no hard feelings.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

OneManArmy

superluminal11
reply to post by DaMod

Exactly!!!
The Jimmy Saville scandal was supposed to have blown the lid off of this fact, but it seems it didnt and it wont. Neither did the Marc Dutroux case, it almost did, just like the Saville scandal, but these people are simply above the law. The McMartin preschool case didnt either, and neither did the franklin savings and loan scandal.

People involved in the clubs( probably well over 1/3 of the planets populace) have either been promised something they must have or they are very very terrified of speaking out.

It will run its course and collapse like it always does every 10,000 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join