It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ray Mabus Us Navy Secretary. / Nostradamus Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If Ray Mabus dies soon before a comet my draw will drop, and if not, then I remain on the fence in regards to Nostradamus's predictions.

He is vague at best so there is no real way to know... just speculate.

I for one, hold to the predictions of Cayce more than Nostradamus. At least Cayce is not vague.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

If you re-read my post carefully that is already explained

Otherwise one could just change all the letters to suit one's needs.

Kind of pointless.

As I explained for example the S in Hister is written in the gothic form and could therefore be interpreted as an f or various other letters depending on which language one chooses to use.

Nostradamus studied the kabbalah as well. The mystics of Judaism,

There one learns to read in depth rather than linear form. It all gets a bit complicated from there.

But if you make the effort it makes perfect sense

Cody

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

how true for he did live in a time when if one did such things if meant death, so he had to do it so if one read it it made no sense no for the Ray Mabus www.wapt.com... he was not at the yard when is this commit due ? www.foxnews.com... so the question is will we see it if so is this the one or has it happened and Sudam was e one to bring about the true "one more fearful than the Mongols"
edit on bAmerica/Chicagok201316 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

I really don't understand the effort of these type of comments.

Maybe other forums would like your mindset better - adding commentary that is neither relevant nor appreciated.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Widely believed to be so

One of the infernal gods of hannibal,
Will cause to be reborn, terror to all mankind :
Never more horror nor the newspapers tell of worst in the past,
Then will come to the Italians through Babel.

Now take into account a couple of points

Newspapers ? Unheard of in Nostradamus' time so to speak

If you cross reference with other Mabus predictions off the coast of Italy is the start of WW3

Hannibal marched from Spain to Italy he was a carthagian (north Africa) with a pantheon of Gods from all over

To come to the Italians through Babel could be a truce formed in a treaty about Iran or the newspaper Babel from Iraq

Cody

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is a freaky coincidence.

And yeah, when I see this stuff I do sometimes find myself wondering if this is prophecy, or some weirdo or group of weirdos trying to make it look like prophecy.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

if you do some digging you will find the the Italians er Rome is the US, and we are in babel Iraq still and Iran,Persia is a major player. Syria, Damascus is where the end starts. Sadam was the fuse

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I often wonder how Mr Mabus might feel, knowing the possibility that he might be a target for somebody trying fulfill prophecy. To always be looking over your shoulder, never knowing whence the bullet may come....
If it were me, I'd get a name change as soon as i could.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You might want to dig yourself

Did you even look up the Iraqi paper reference ?

Cody

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dimithae

I just saw about that on another thread. I couldn't say really. I have very little knowledge about Nostradamus but I was struck when I saw Ray Mabus in the news earlier.

I'm going to have a look through the links people have posted about Saddam. See what I can pick up there.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

iwilliam
This is a freaky coincidence.

And yeah, when I see this stuff I do sometimes find myself wondering if this is prophecy, or some weirdo or group of weirdos trying to make it look like prophecy.

A brilliant criminal mind would do something like that, and if they had done their research, there aren't many who have not heard of Nostradamus.

However, how many actually believe in what he has written in prophecy? Over the last 20 years there have been many predictions made off the back of what this man had written. So much so, that the numbers actually believing in what others had decyphered, has reduced to such an extent that in the mainstream, it has become a bit of a joke.

It's a shame, but that's where we are.

Thanks Cody for shedding some light on attempting to disentangle the crazy world of Nostradamus' Quatrains!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

MarsSentinel
The "AC" is not a man or woman. Rather, it is a way of being. It is the culture, the economy, and all of the distractions and nonsense of the world. The AC is a way of being, and not a man. It is the focus on material goods, on status, accomplishment, riches. It is the thing that drives everything else. It is the sense of separateness, that Man is not "of the earth" and is somehow separate from it as if the poison he throws on the ground will not poison himself, as if the air he breathes doesn't come from the very atmosphere into which he dumps his exhaust/waste, as if the radiation spewing into the air and water in Japan isn't going to come to rest inside of his body and begin to eat away at him from the inside. It is all that is not of spirit and the true nature of humanity, which is our spiritual heritage from Jesus and The Buddha. It is hate and anger in place of understanding and empathy. It is ridicule and dismissal. It is the sense of "otherness" i those we consider lesser beings (anyone not American, anyone on the receiving end of the tomahawks and predators). That stuff is here now.

Your kidding yourself, he is real. I am not saying this person is him. I personally doubt it, he does not have the power to be him. Your foolish if you don't think AC is real, it is funny like someone saying there is no God but then agrees that there is evil, lol. Does not take rocket scientist to know that there is bad stuff coming.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This thread already exists here:

Nostradamus Mabus, US Navy & ObaMABUSh Connection to Syria?

Search = your friend.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

This thread is in reaction to the Navy yard shooting today and not meant as a general info thread. I was struck by Ray Mabus name so googled the prophesies and saw the bit about the comet.

I thought todays events were an interesting coincidence and wanted to share a light hearted what-if thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InkontinentiaBouquet

I can't remember ever "hearing" of Ray Mabus until today.

I did Google years ago the name and noticed Ray Mabus... read about him and totally discounted it until I heard his name on the news and saw it in your thread today.

Ya never know...

Time tells all.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InkontinentiaBouquet

Just heard that name on the radio myself, as soon as I heard it I thought, OH NOES! Came to abovetopsecret to report and BINGO; already a thread!

I've read Nostradamus lore for decades, and I never considered Mabus to be the anti-christ, only that his death would be a harbinger of the anti-christ and end times. A pretty similar reading as this guy:
www.prophet666.com...

Is Mabus as the anti-christ is a new commonly accepted reading? I know in the 80's and 90's when I studied the quatrains the tendency was to believe the death of Mabus was a signpost; and wasn't the death of the anti-christ.

Here's the quatrain again:
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

I had also remembered the comet reference from the quatrain. Could Ray Mabus and ISON be harbingers/sign posts? If anything happens to Mabus in the next few months I'm taking the bug out bag to the farm pronto!

I don't actually believe in prophecy, but I do keep an open mind and it's quite romantic to let the mind wander into the possibility with some suspension of disbelief.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join