It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ray Mabus Us Navy Secretary. / Nostradamus Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Century 2, Quatrain 62 Mabus will soon die, then will come, A horrible undoing of people and animals, Suddenly one will see vengeance, 100 hands , thirst , hunger , when the comet will run.

As soon as I heard the name it rang a bell and I thought Ah, the Antichrist lol.

Spookey that they mention the time of the comet, could it be Ison.

I wonder what Ray Mabus has to do with the shooting and if he were a possible target.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Could you please add some info on what the heck your talking about? lol

For those that aren't in the know... It would be sooooo helpful. Thanx
edit on 16-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Sorry, I've got to stop doing that lol.

Nostradamus said that the Antichrist would be called Mabus.

mabus.biz...

If Nostradamus was discussing a comet, most likely it was this one. So we might know when (October / November 2013), We know what (Massive War), We might even know where (North Korea or Iran), we just don't know who is going to die that triggers this mess. You can guess and say that North Korea attacks United States Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus in October of 2013 and we turn North Korea into a wasteland for doing it. The thing about Nostrdamus quatrains, they are impossible to really read until after the fact.

edit on 1692013 by InkontinentiaBouquet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Erie coincidence??? Odd one at best... Is this Ray Mabus at the Navy site where the shooting is taking place??? Is there way to see if he is posted there???

Very odd...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InkontinentiaBouquet

For those not familiar with Nostradamus quatrain here it is....

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
Suddenly one will see vengeance,
100 hands , thirst , hunger , when the comet will run.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Apparently Mabus is stationed in the Naval Base, but if he is the Anti-Christ, then Nostradamus has actually nailed something directly. Usually when names have been mentioned they have been similar sounding, but not exact.

I think we can safely assume that this isn't the Mabus we are looking for!!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Very odd. I was just thinking, could it be a set up by someone who has read Nostradamus and wants to start a war for some reason.

I'm not sure where Mabus was at the time but I think he is alive.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The "AC" is not a man or woman. Rather, it is a way of being. It is the culture, the economy, and all of the distractions and nonsense of the world. The AC is a way of being, and not a man. It is the focus on material goods, on status, accomplishment, riches. It is the thing that drives everything else. It is the sense of separateness, that Man is not "of the earth" and is somehow separate from it as if the poison he throws on the ground will not poison himself, as if the air he breathes doesn't come from the very atmosphere into which he dumps his exhaust/waste, as if the radiation spewing into the air and water in Japan isn't going to come to rest inside of his body and begin to eat away at him from the inside. It is all that is not of spirit and the true nature of humanity, which is our spiritual heritage from Jesus and The Buddha. It is hate and anger in place of understanding and empathy. It is ridicule and dismissal. It is the sense of "otherness" i those we consider lesser beings (anyone not American, anyone on the receiving end of the tomahawks and predators). That stuff is here now.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I believe Ray Mabus is "stationed" at the Pentagon.

He is alive and well and made this statement on FB regarding the shooting this morning in DC.

"I'm deeply shocked and saddened by the shooting this morning at the Navy Yard. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families. I have complete confidence in our first responders, and I continue to be completely focused on this very difficult situation." - Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus
www.facebook.com...

He is the only "Mabus" that could be linked and only with time will we know if the prediction has any merit at all.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Already here

But to help you all

Anagrams and Nostradamus 101

Words and phrases are scrambled to construct other words and phrases sing the same letters, E.G.

"rapis" becomes Paris or "chyren" is Henry 2nd's latinised name "Henryc".

Phonetics allow for V's to become U's or Y's to become I's, S to become C or I to be J

Nostradamus made his own variations for switching, or replacing letters. 1 or 2 letters can be dropped
E.G. Noir becomes roi - king.

Letters can be added : Hister becomes Hitler , Hadrie becomes Henrie and finally Henri of Navarre.

So we might translate the anagrams for a future antichrist emerging from the middle east like this:
Bear with me I know Gaddafi is dead but this is how would work.

Mabus - mABUs where the first m and last s are dropped. Adaluncatif - Cadafi where the T is dropped and the word Luna stands for the cresent moon, symbolising Islam.

From this you derive the decoded name Cadafi Luna (Cadafi of the cresent)

Abu Nidal was one of Gadaffi's closest closest allies. The anagram Adaluncatif can also reveal his name
A(dal)u(n)cat(i)f.....Nidal. Drop the C and remaining letters A-U-A-T-F can be used to spell "Fatau" Or Fatah
The PLO soldiers of Abu Nidal

Other quatrains referring to Mabus

C2 Q62......................C2 Q30...............C10 Q72.........C8 Q77...............C3 Q30...........C4 Q62..........C10 Q96

There are others but these are a good start

I'll post them later if I get time

Cool thread Dark
I hope that helped clear up Nostradamus a bit for there are other factors to take into account as well such as reverse image word play, names and localities, ellipsis and synecdoche.

But that's a start ................................. I'll be in the corner with a nose bleed

Cody

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I believe your are correct regarding the name and "pigeon holing" the label of the AC. I believe it will be a combination of labels or names; just as 9/11 and the quatrain mentioning new city.

Mahmoud Abbas' name could be coined as the "mabus." With retrospect, I think that the forming of two states may be impossible without total destruction of one.

Obama statements regarding the Gaza Strip

reply to post by cody599

I failed to mention the more obvious comet / asteroid - ISON. (I do understand the difference between a comet and asteroid but when it comes to Nostradamus it could be one in the same.)

In consideration to cody599 - I would reference the prophecy of FATima. I believe the asteroid that hit Tunisia could also be used to authenticate the quatrain referenced or the ones that hit Russia.

ATS thread about Fatima, the Pope and asteroid

edit on 16-9-2013 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Are there rules for the swapping and addition/removal of letters or is it done just until the desired result is achieved?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thank you.

His hand finally through the bloody alus, He will be unable to protect himself by sea, Between two rivers he will fear the military hand, The black and angry one will make him repent of it.

'He will be unable to protect himself by sea' Curiouser and curiouser...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

To add the sea and river - could it regard as Sadam Hussein being the AC and land Iraq?

ATS thread about ISON and IRAQ for further speculation

Cut and copied from the above ATS thread

Darkblade71
Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
Suddenly one will see vengeance,
100 hands , thirst , hunger , when the comet will run.

In my mind, I see Mabus as standing for the navy,as Ray Mabus is running the navy,
along with the Bush Obama mix...kind of like an extra anagram.

If you look at what is happening now and reading Nostradamus's quatrain, if what I am thinking is correct, the fleet outside of Syria will be attacked and destroyed somehow, and it will trigger a world war.

That is IF his prediction is about current events.

I believe this also is tied somehow

Century VI quatrain 33

His hand finally through the bloody ALUS,
He will be unable to protect himself by sea,
Between two rivers he will fear the military hand,
The black and angry one will make him repent of it.

edit on 2-9-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)
[/quote

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
And no one else in the world ever had that last name...... Arg. The connections you people desperately try to put together makes me want to give up on this place.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think with the similar sounding names but never being right on, it is more likely referring to Obama/Bush. obaMABUSh

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thank You!! I have always tried to figure out how in the name of Hades that crypto wording thing worked..

Op, interesting thought.. LOL wouldn't it be funny if he skipped the whole word play this tiume.

Grim

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

nice try but er nope Mabus was Sadam Husain www.freerepublic.com... from the link

Does the unexpected Appearance of Comet McNaught After the Hanging of Saddam Hussein Fulfill the Prophecy that He was "Mabus"-- Nostradamus' Code Name for his Third and Final Antichrist?
I for one would say yes we have had the Fall of Egypt The fall of Libya and now Syria The DPRK is now on the road to a nuke weapon Russia and China are now in the mid east as well as the US.

edit on bAmerica/Chicagok201316 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What if he was referring to the new asteroid thats coming in 2 days?
Second line.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

not quite, for this one C2 Q30. refers to the fall of Iraq and the rise of one worse than Hannibal for refance only as to whom and what he did en.wikipedia.org... and a two fold prophecy

Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard evil tidings: they are fainthearted; there is sorrow on the sea; it cannot be quiet. Damascus is waxed feeble, and turneth herself to flee, and fear hath seized on her: anguish and sorrows have taken her, as a woman in travail. How is the city of praise not left, the city of my joy! Therefore her young men shall fall in her streets, and all the men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the Lord. And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall consume the palaces of Ben-hahad.

Jeremiah 49:23-27

Today we are seeing the sorrow coming from the sea, the weakness of Damascus and the people feeling in panic before the inevitable attack from the West. Syria is falling and it seems that there is nothing to stop her complete destruction. Shia Islam also has prophecies for Syria, and for Damascus in particular. They watch the unfolding drama in the Middle East knowing that the fall of Damascus means, in their beliefs, the imminent return of the Al Mahdi, Muhammad’s successor in the Caliphate.
the later, no one is will to admit to as of yet, the above is from You have reached the cached page for www.forest-of-lebanon.com...
Below is a snapshot of the Web page as it appeared on 9/8/2013. This is the version of the page that was used for ranking your search results. The page may have changed since it was last cached. To see what might have changed (without the highlights), go to the current page.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join