It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 months to live...and not a clue what to say

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Beautiful.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have to play gig tonight, help out a friend that needs a guitarist

I'm gonna play this whether the crowd wants to hear it or not and dedicate it to you guys

Every time I play, sing or hear this I'll be thinking of you my friends

Have an awesome day

Cody

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

cody599
reply to post by StealthyKat

That's great news Night Star WOOP WOOP WOOP

Hey this requires a serious dance

Cody

Here's my favorite happy dance!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

cody599

I'm gonna play this whether the crowd wants to hear it or not and dedicate it to you guys

Have an awesome day

Cody

Serious? I didn't know you played guitar! Any chance of a video???

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

k21968

Night Star

JustMike
reply to post by Night Star

Wishing you all the very, very best for tomorrow with your Dr's appointment, NightStar.

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Bloodwork came out fine. Yay!!!!!! Thanks!

I am sooooo happy for you Night Star and Kat!!

I am hoping all this positivity rubs off on Lisa. I get to see her in 6 days. I plan to take lots of pictures!! I will, of course, post them for you all!!

Ohhh I can't WAIT to see them!!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You're gonna dance like that too right? LOL

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

JustMike
reply to post by k21968

So you'll be seeing Lisa in a week? That's fantastic!

Hug lots and enjoy the time! Meanwhile our best to her and here's hoping she has a beautiful and precious time with her daughter.

friday!! I am so excited!!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

JustMike
reply to post by k21968

Hug lots and enjoy the time! Meanwhile our best to her and here's hoping she has a beautiful and precious time with her daughter.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

k21968

JustMike
reply to post by k21968

I'm excited for you too!!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
K2 was so excited she had to say it twice. LOL

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Can I have some prayers for Mark? My sort of X who still lives here and never filed for divorce.

He is in the hospital, has been experiencing dizziness and other symtoms. He has always had really high blood pressure and last time he was in the hospital they added a 3rd med for that. Well, his blood pressure has been too low. The doc said something about his kidneys but nothing serious. He thinks it's some of mark's meds. He was dehaydrated and one of his pills had a diaretic. Poor guy. He went in Friday late afternoon and still doesn't feel good. Just picks at his food.

I love him so much and feel so bad. It's so hard for me. I still say I love you before hanging up the phone when I call the hospital but he doesn't say it back. Just says yup ok.

I teasingly call him an alien because he has so many weird health problems. years ago his cholesterol would go to like a thousand. Yes, you heard me right. His numbers on things go way out of wack. He is diabetic, has high cholesterol, high potassium level and iron. For a while they had to keep taking blood out of him because of too much iron in his blood.

He has a list of all these healthy veggies and fruits he has to avoid. Yes avoid!

Too many times he has had doctors amazed that he was even alive. I fear for him all the time. He has lost one leg to diabetic complications back in 08 or 09 and was in the hospital for a couple of months just recently with a foot wound and an infected bone. They operated and luckily he can still walk and drive.

Anyway his electrolites and potassium were all screwed up. Even when he isn't feeling well, he won't usually say a word about it. He is this tall rock star looking kind of guy with really long hair and doesn't look his age. people are always amazed to find out how many serious health problems he has.

We get along and there is no reason for his not wanting to be married. He just isn't happy with anything. I know he has lost a lot of family members, only had one girlfriennd before me and it wasn't a serious relationship. I'm sure through the years he must have thought the grass might be greener on the other side. He has lost a limb, almost lost another and is tired of all the meds and all the health problems for so many years. I understand all of that. If he doesn't want me as a wife, I am still a friend. Hell we were in our late teens when we met and have been married since we were 21. 34 years together. Soooo sad.

Sorry for writing a book, got carried away. Please pray for him though and for me too for some peace of mind. Love you all!!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I have already been saying prayers for you, but I will add him as well. Girl, you and I have so much in common. I had the tall rock star long hair type boyfriend (he really played lead guitar n played with a few famous bands long ago). We were together 16 years. Long story, and I'll share it sometime, but just letting you know I understand the type LOL. I wish I were closer so I could come visit you and cheer you up. Maybe I'll make a video!
I'm half asleep right now, but I just saw your post and wanted to let you know I will say a prayer for you both....***gives you a gentle hug*** Is he still in the hospital?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Thank you Darlin'! Mark was a lead guitarist and as good as any famous guitarist, but # happened and he always stayed with guys that held him back and financially it was tough too. Music equipment like guitars, amps, special effects pedals and what not can really add up. It's just as well, he might have ended up partying with all those health problems and would be dead by now anyway.

Yes, he is still in the hospital and they want to take more tests. I saw him earlier today he didn't look so good. Normally he can hide how he feels and doesn't complain, but he admitted today he didn't feel good and couldn't eat much. My heart is just broken.

I sit here and look around the house and it's just me, the cat, the turtle, some fish and a ton of memories. I used to be so happy go lucky, so vibrant and alive and charming and entertaining and now... I am often filled with dread and worry about Mark and Mom and finances and health for us all. So many things outside of myself that I have no control of.

Mom also own this apartment building so when she passes away I will be forced to move where rent is cheap and most places you can't have pets and if the rent is cheap, the neighborhood isn't usually a good one. I want peace. I want to not have to worry about every little thing. I want my husband back. He has/had such a good marraige and doesn't even know what he has, what we have/had.

I can't change things. I can only take what life throws at me and I am weary. I am tired of having to fight like a warrior to see my way through. The sword is heavy now. Sometimes I feel as though I have been fighting too hard for too long. Ya know?

No, I am not suicidal. Don't worry about that. I tend to keep things bottled up and then wham it all comes flooding out, especially late at night in the quiet moments when it seems the rest of the city is peacefully asleep and dreaming.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

StealthyKat

cody599

Have an awesome day

Cody

Serious? I didn't know you played guitar! Any chance of a video???

Ask litted over in the coffee thread she has a song I wrote years ago when I was in a bad place.
Cody

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Funny enough Night Star it went down really well,
and yes I did dance but not quite as good as that

Cody

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Night Star
Can I have some prayers for Mark? My sort of X who still lives here and never filed for divorce.

He is in the hospital, has been experiencing dizziness and other symtoms. He has always had really high blood pressure and last time he was in the hospital they added a 3rd med for that. Well, his blood pressure has been too low. The doc said something about his kidneys but nothing serious. He thinks it's some of mark's meds. He was dehaydrated and one of his pills had a diaretic. Poor guy. He went in Friday late afternoon and still doesn't feel good. Just picks at his food.

I love him so much and feel so bad. It's so hard for me. I still say I love you before hanging up the phone when I call the hospital but he doesn't say it back. Just says yup ok.

I teasingly call him an alien because he has so many weird health problems. years ago his cholesterol would go to like a thousand. Yes, you heard me right. His numbers on things go way out of wack. He is diabetic, has high cholesterol, high potassium level and iron. For a while they had to keep taking blood out of him because of too much iron in his blood.

He has a list of all these healthy veggies and fruits he has to avoid. Yes avoid!

Too many times he has had doctors amazed that he was even alive. I fear for him all the time. He has lost one leg to diabetic complications back in 08 or 09 and was in the hospital for a couple of months just recently with a foot wound and an infected bone. They operated and luckily he can still walk and drive.

Anyway his electrolites and potassium were all screwed up. Even when he isn't feeling well, he won't usually say a word about it. He is this tall rock star looking kind of guy with really long hair and doesn't look his age. people are always amazed to find out how many serious health problems he has.

We get along and there is no reason for his not wanting to be married. He just isn't happy with anything. I know he has lost a lot of family members, only had one girlfriennd before me and it wasn't a serious relationship. I'm sure through the years he must have thought the grass might be greener on the other side. He has lost a limb, almost lost another and is tired of all the meds and all the health problems for so many years. I understand all of that. If he doesn't want me as a wife, I am still a friend. Hell we were in our late teens when we met and have been married since we were 21. 34 years together. Soooo sad.

Sorry for writing a book, got carried away. Please pray for him though and for me too for some peace of mind. Love you all!!

Night Star I feel for you ((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))

I don't pray as I have my own beliefs but will ask my angel to pop over and say hi.
Mrs C is Catholic and has added Mark, along with all you guys, to her prayers as have my family and their church.

Cody

edit on 20/10/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Night Star
Thank you Darlin'! Mark was a lead guitarist and as good as any famous guitarist, but # happened and he always stayed with guys that held him back and financially it was tough too. Music equipment like guitars, amps, special effects pedals and what not can really add up. It's just as well, he might have ended up partying with all those health problems and would be dead by now anyway.

Yes, he is still in the hospital and they want to take more tests. I saw him earlier today he didn't look so good. Normally he can hide how he feels and doesn't complain, but he admitted today he didn't feel good and couldn't eat much. My heart is just broken.

I sit here and look around the house and it's just me, the cat, the turtle, some fish and a ton of memories. I used to be so happy go lucky, so vibrant and alive and charming and entertaining and now... I am often filled with dread and worry about Mark and Mom and finances and health for us all. So many things outside of myself that I have no control of.

Mom also own this apartment building so when she passes away I will be forced to move where rent is cheap and most places you can't have pets and if the rent is cheap, the neighborhood isn't usually a good one. I want peace. I want to not have to worry about every little thing. I want my husband back. He has/had such a good marraige and doesn't even know what he has, what we have/had.

I can't change things. I can only take what life throws at me and I am weary. I am tired of having to fight like a warrior to see my way through. The sword is heavy now. Sometimes I feel as though I have been fighting too hard for too long. Ya know?

No, I am not suicidal. Don't worry about that. I tend to keep things bottled up and then wham it all comes flooding out, especially late at night in the quiet moments when it seems the rest of the city is peacefully asleep and dreaming.

check your u2us in a little bit ok (about an hour) (((((((hugs)))))

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

There is nothing in my u2u. Maybe it's buggy again?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I am praying for you and him both. I wish I could take some of this from you. I wish I could be a better friend to you and Kat,

Please know I am sending all my love and prayers to you and your guy.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

You are a wonderful friend K2!!!!!!!!! You are here for us even though you are going through your own problems. You genuinely care and that shows. Believe me, your light and love shines through. Love you! Hugs!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join