It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Warning Message Live on TV in UK?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I came across this video today, it is most likely a hoax, I presume and I don't remember seeing it posted on ATS before, so please forgive me if it has and move if appropriate....

It states underneath the video that it was an Alien Warning Message Live on TV in UK, titled, "We Come to Warn you About your Race and your Planet"...........

I don't remember ever seeing this being shown live on the TV in the UK, even if it was supposed to have been shown in 1977, but I suppose that is just promotion to get you to actually watch the video....

I thought it was quite well done though and the message is quite a good one considering the times we are entering at this moment in time.....

What do you think?

edit on 7-9-2013 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It seams unlikely that aliens would choose to communicate with humans over a TV broadcast in only one country. And only relatively small portion of that country at that.

And no one hears about it until 35 years later? Well, I've never heard about it anyway.

It also doesn't stand to reason that aliens would speak about the "age of Aquarius"

Just my two cents

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Apparently this is true, or at least it was broadcast...

Now whether it was actually aliens or not is another story.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Completely not convinced, sounds like a hoax to me, from the echoey voice to the blatently made up name

Who says they could speak English anyways? And that their name would translate into English?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well it did happen although I'm not so sure it was aliens.
One of the threads on it here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Is this true or not but like I have always thought, keep an open mind, we would be naïve to think we are alone in this world.

But lets think a minute, we have been sending radio and TV signals into space since there invention, we have a probe "Voyager" with the gold album on it.

can the broadcast only be to one localized area, maybe during that time frame, lets take a look where England was during that time in the solar system, the direction the earth was facing at that time. the area that received the transmissions, what was there set up for antennas?

All I can say is this plausible, yes Line of sight transmission have been the only type of radio and TV signals back then. There are more questions than trying to dismiss this right away, I though we ATS was more of a think tank than a slam the door first.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
NWO order did this as they want to set in early the alien invasion psycology

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Look at that.... It even has an english accent

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
It seams unlikely that aliens would choose to communicate with humans over a TV broadcast in only one country. And only relatively small portion of that country at that.

And no one hears about it until 35 years later? Well, I've never heard about it anyway.

It also doesn't stand to reason that aliens would speak about the "age of Aquarius"

Just my two cents

Yeah, that's what I didn't understand, it was supposed to be have been broadcast in the 70's, but I have never come across it before, I just thought that somebody here on ATS may have come across it over the years, even if it is a probable hoax......and the "age of Aquarius" doesn't seem to fit.....if it was just broadcast in the UK, then I am sure it would have made its way to other countries since then...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
Apparently this is true, or at least it was broadcast...

Now whether it was actually aliens or not is another story.

Is there any proof anywhere that actually states that this was shown live on TV in the 70's? I would like to see that and what the response may have been after the showing...

Or was it some kind of April 1st prank....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
Well it did happen although I'm not so sure it was aliens.
One of the threads on it here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh well, I made several searches here on ATS, but nothing came up in relation to this video, but I suppose you can't find everything can you?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit
Look at that.... It even has an english accent

Mmmmm, I suppose it makes a change from hearing an American accent on so called video's.....

And don't us Brits speak lovely....haha...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The story behind the broadcast can be read about here at this link....
en.wikipedia.org...

Below is what was said during the television broadcast...

Col. Donald Ware, U.S. Air Force (ret.) passes on this reminder of the time 37 years ago when the Star Visitors took over a British television program and broadcasted instead an important message for the people of Earth.

[The transmission] occurred on 26 Nov 77 at 5:12 p.m. when a strange unknown voice overrode, took over, or super-modulated the TV signals from five transmitters that were monitored by the Independent Broadcasting Authority (IBA) in England. IBA did not detect the intrusion. The 5+1/2-minute message overrode a scheduled newscast read by Ivor Mills on Southern ITV, England, and was heard by listeners as far away as Andover, London, Newbury, Oxford, Reading, Southhampton, and Winchester.

IBA engineers at Croydon, Surry did not hear the override, and at the main transmitter at Southhampton, Hants monitoring system, there was also no evidence of the takeover. A police spokesman told AP and UPI that the message was taken seriously:

"They were frightened and generally scared."

The voice spoke slowly and deliberately, with a strange inward authority, calm, serene, never scolding. It said:
This is the voice of Gramaha, the Representative of the Asta (Ashtar in some texts) Galactic Command speaking to you.

For many years now you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your worlds so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disasters which threaten your worlds and the beings on our worlds around you.

This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The new age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. For many years your scientists, governments and generals have not heeded our warnings; they have continued to experiment with the evil forces of what you call nuclear energy. Atomic bombs can destroy the earth and the beings of your sister worlds, in a moment.

The wastes from atomic power systems will poison your planet for many thousands of your years to come. We, who have followed the path of evolution for far longer than you, have long since realized this -- that atomic energy is always directed against life. It has no peaceful application. Its use, and research into its use, must be ceased at once, or you all risk destruction. All weapons of evil must be removed.

The time of conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the highest planes of evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this.

You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning new age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution.

Hear now the voice of Gramaha, the representative of the Asta (Ashtar in some texts) Galactic Command speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating on your world. They will suck your energy from you -- the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends giving you worthless dross in return.

Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within, that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you, and you will lead yourselves on to the path of evolution.
This is our message to you our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies. You know that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your earth than your scientists admit. We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light, and will do all we can to help you.

Have no fears, seek only to know yourselves and live in harmony with the ways of your planet earth. We of the Asta Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the planes of your existence.

May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the Cosmos.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Was Ashtar actually 'doing the rounds' in the 'new age' community back in 1977?
When did Ashtar make his first 'appearance', anybody know?

EDIT....Ah here we go

Ashtar appeared on the scene in 1952 to George Van Tassel who was influential in bringing the flying saucer and 'space brothers' phenomena to public awareness.

Ashtar also communicated with scientist Trevor James Constable.

He appeared to a minister's wife in her living room, is "picked up" via electronic equipment or is simply heard telepathically in people's minds.

Dozens of people have reported contacts from Ashtar.

www.thejinn.net...
Rainbows
Jane
edit on 7-9-2013 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
Was Ashtar actually 'doing the rounds' in the 'new age' community back in 1977?
When did Ashtar make his first 'appearance', anybody know?

Rainbows
Jane

On Wikipedia, it does mention here about when a voice calling itself "Gramaha" of Ashtar Galactic Command temporarily took over a television receiver in southern England in 1977....

I have tried to add the link from Wikipedia, but doesn't seem to work, I don't know why.If you just add Ashtar to Google and then click on the Wikipedia link, it is written there about the live broadcast in 1977, in the UK...
edit on 7-9-2013 by davethebear because: additional info

edit on 7-9-2013 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Exactly! That was the first thing I noticed...the alien had a British accent!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

And the significance of him/it having a English accent is what exactly? Just because this happened on UK tv I assume. I would assume if this 'event' had happened in any other country in the world 'it'/Ashtar would have spoken in their language. Oh, I'm sorry....it happened in the UK, so Ashtar should have had an American accent yes?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Exclamation The origins of Ashtar and the Galactic Federation of Lies
The main objective of Project Avalon is to uncover the truth by removing the veil of lies put in place by TPTB as well as false prophets who have their own agenda. The Ashtar, SaluSa and other messengers of the Galactic Federation of Light (GFL) have hooked otherwise intelligent and awake individuals with their messages of "Love and Light" and promises of "we will be there very soon"
The followers of these messages say it isn't the messenger but the message that is important. I agree.
Based on the Messages it is fairly obvious that this has become akin to a religious cult. With an endless supply of promises of assistance and "mass decloakings" that goes back well over a decade (closer to two now) it has become quite apparent that the GFL has a agenda which is by no means benevolent.
So lets look at the history a bit to try and discern how and why these disembodied messages are suckering a generation of good people into complacency and a belief that their problems will be wiped away by friendly aliens when they finally choose to arrive.

The first recorded message from Ashtar was to UFO contactee George Van Tassel, on 18 July 1952. Van Tassel, who had a brilliant career during WWII in aviation as a landing field maintenance worker, had found the remains of a crashed starship while sweeping up. He recovered what he thought was an alien radio set,

In 1952 he transcribed the message he heard as (in part):
Quote Hail to you beings of Shan, I great you in love and peace, my identity is Ashtar, commandant quadra sector, patrol station Schare, all projections, all waves. Greetings, through The Council of the Seven Lights, you have been brought here inspired with the inner light to help your fellow man. You are mortals and other mortals can only understand that which their fellow man can understand. The purpose of this organization is, in a sense, to save mankind from himself. Some years ago your time, your nuclear physicists penetrated the "Book of Knowledge"; they discovered how to explode the atom.

On Saturday, November 26, 1977 at 5:10 p.m. in the United Kingdom, a mysterious voice who called himself "Vrillon of the Ashtar Galactic Command" performed an illegal broadcast on live television during the height of an evening news program.
The transmission lasted for over five minutes. This weird electronic voice - accompanied by a strange pulsating sound, echoes, and eerie distortions - overrode the normal audio broadcast signal in order to recite a lengthy statement warning viewers of an impending global disaster should humanity continue on its present course. (The hijack did not effect the video portion of the news broadcast and the illegal voice transmission was superimposed over the existing audio).
Near the end of what authorities have termed as a "rogue transmission," parts of cartoon dialog can be heard, including the “Looney Tunes” theme song, the sound of an explosion, strange chatter, and other noises.
The illegal broadcast was investigated by UK authorities who were unable to determine the source of the signal or who might have sent it. It is assumed that the broadcast was a hoax perpetrated by someone who sent a signal powerful enough to override the station's VHF transmitters, but in the past 30 years, no one has ever claimed responsibility for the hijack. (

More here....
projectavalon.net...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

It had to be some sort of prank.....It is just too"cliche"......everything from the name (sounds straight out of a 50's sci fi movie), to the "Age of Aquarius" line (a song from the 60's) screams hoax. Also, just because something is on Wikipedia, doesn't mean it's true....anyone can post stuff on there. I laughed through the whole thing...sorry. Now...MAYBE it happened, but if it did, it was of human origin.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Hi Angel....one thing I noticed in the quote from the "commander"......he doesn't spell very well for being such a superior life form.. He "greats" us instead of "greets" us. The sentence below was a quote taken from a supposed message from the alien commander....

Hail to you beings of Shan, I great you in love and peace, my identity is Ashtar, commandant quadra sector, patrol station Schare, all projections, all waves.

edit on 9/7/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join