It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are YOU so mad?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I can't say I've seen too much hate on ATS anything considered hate speech is usually removed by the staff. There are a lot of people looking for scape goats at the moment, projecting their hatred onto others. Others they consider to be bad or wrong, while ignoring their own short comings and dark sides.

Some guy over there said he wanted someone to Drink bleach!

I must be evil cause that made me laugh.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I would like to quote Yoda, even I am more a Trekkie...

Personally I hate cold coffee and cold feet.. I am suffering in that part according to master Yoda

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

why suffer when you can use the microwave...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I can't say I've seen too much hate on ATS anything considered hate speech is usually removed by the staff. There are a lot of people looking for scape goats at the moment, projecting their hatred onto others. Others they consider to be bad or wrong, while ignoring their own short comings and dark sides.

Some guy over there said he wanted someone to Drink bleach!

Ha, I guess sometimes hate is justified.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I hate everyone equally. I find that this drastically cuts down on my having to expend any energy on anyone else (and to be able to actually feel generous and magnanimous as a result of NOT doing anything) and it cuts down on confusion as to who it is that I hate, and who it is that I simply find repugnant in a more general sense.

I'm trying to simplify my life as I begin to edge ever closer to old age and the intellectual feebleness that inevitably accompanies it.

that reminds me

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I don't hate anyone.Thats too emotional for me.I am angry because I have been lied to and we have had a seires of leaders who don't have humility and respect for the country they serve,

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

In most cases, the things you hate the most about someone else, are the things you hate about yourself. Wether you realise it or not.

I have started noticing the truth of this lately. An example would be my mother. First of all, I do not hate my mother, but parts of her personality I just cant stand. But in the last year or two I have noticed that I have the exact same traits, and it is killing me! But being able to notice them help me "fix" it.

If theres something a man does not like, it is being like his mother :p
¨
And just to be clear, me and my mother have a great relationship, there are just some things.. you know?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

Sometimes yes. But the anonymity means no real repercussions. When face to face, I bet a lot of people would not dare say the things that get said here on ATS.

Yeah, you’re right. A lot of people would be more respectful.

When you take away the repercussions, people feel at liberty to be obnoxious. Kind of like how our politicians get away with the crap they do. If we were all in their face demanding representation they certainly wouldn't do the things they do. People do a lot of things when there is no accountability.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by Akragon

I don't hate anyone.Thats too emotional for me.I am angry because I have been lied to and we have had a seires of leaders who don't have humility and respect for the country they serve,

I am angry because my question once again didn't get answered at the AMA session, it was the same question I asked last time.

And I am going to continue to ask it.

It's a conspiracy.

WE need all our emotions, sometimes anger is useful.

not really angry BTW
edit on 103030p://bWednesday2013 by stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 103030p://bWednesday2013 by stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I'm going on a limb here. First, Anger is Divine and lets you know when something is wrong how any said individual transposes that anger is entirely up to them, for better or worse.

For me, I don't hate anyone on these pages though at times it feels that others dislike me for whatever reason, views, ego, et cetera.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So, why does one hate again?

Because at a point in ones life someone caused a "separation" within them.Whether its the media, your mom or dad, your ex who cheated on you, the meany who bullied you in school...all made one separate for whatever reason and made one react (negatively). Don't be separated and don't let other people try to separate you from your true essence, love. Where there is separation, the egos presence becomes known.

For the poster who "hates" McCain, let me enlighten you. It's NOT about the guy, it's about HOW he makes you react. I'm sure Carol loves McCain because at one point he done such to earn it. It's about oneself, not the one we hate we need to worry about....

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by greavsie1971

Sometimes yes. But the anonymity means no real repercussions. When face to face, I bet a lot of people would not dare say the things that get said here on ATS.

Yeah, you’re right. A lot of people would be more respectful.

When you take away the repercussions, people feel at liberty to be obnoxious. Kind of like how our politicians get away with the crap they do. If we were all in their face demanding representation they certainly wouldn't do the things they do. People do a lot of things when there is no accountability.

and I hate texting, why?

Because it is emotionless.
and FB too.
The internet leads to numbness.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

To sum it up I would say frustration and helplessness.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think hatred is different from dislike in that it involves wishing harm on the person.
Considering that-- I don't think I hate anybody (except for one person). There sure are a lot of people I'm repulsed by though. It's a mentally tiring way to live!
As to why I'm so inclined to, I never really thought about it. Maybe it's coming from a deep place of negativity in my mind. I'm not proud of it.

edit on 4-9-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stormdancer777

and I hate texting, why?

Because it is emotionless.
and FB too.
The internet leads to numbness.

I knew a guy who lived a complete fantasy life on FB. He was actually a business owner but if you heard him on FB you’d think he was Donald Trump or Mark Cuban.

He basically lied about almost everything in his life and it got to his head so bad that he started believing his own fantasies. He stated bullying people online and calling people out. Ultimately he ended up moving to a different city because everywhere he went (grocery store, bar, restaurant, etc) someone would kick his arse for something he said about them online.

Sometimes people need a good slap in the face to snap back into reality!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stormdancer777

To any given extent frustation and helplessness is spot on. Most anger does manifest itself as frustration yet that doesn't mean one's anger is also helplessness. And vice versa~

You can't change anyone on this world, the only person that can is any said individual yet most homosapiens feel like they "can" and as diligent they may be about these endevors they are short coming and 99/9% of the time back fire because said individual didn't want or wasn't ready for that change.

For me it's more about being a true neutral in all scenerios... It's a work in progress... It's a hard one to "nail" at that...

At first glance it seems rather a brash outlook. However, even true neutrals have good and evil and in many cases extreme good and minor evils. Just pending on any said circumstance is how I would react.

People tend to forget that you need anger (again anger is Divine) If nobody had anger then this world would be like a bad re-run of "Leave it to Beaver"...

Ultimately for me, this world is a spiritual playground of advanced courses in spirituality and growth. Yet the 3d physical reality, our human bodies are in a pre-disposition with certain lessons to learn. All of us are on the same path yet we find such fickle ways to squable, bicker and worst case scenerio kill over said views.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Fear and jealousy.

Fear of what you do not understand.

Jealousy of what you do...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's rather funny how much energy we invest to "hate", and give our powers away to someone or a certain situation that won't supply us with anything back (if not more hate). But I guess it's easier to hate than love, because society breeds more reasons to hate than love.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Why do YOU hate people you've never even met?

Right now I hate Obama, Kerry, McCain and anyone else pushing for war in Syria. I hate them because they are going to screw up this country ... and that effects me in a negative way. It directly effects my life. So I hate them. I'm not supposed to hate people .. but I admit that I do.

Oh .. and I feel no guilt over that hate.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Think of me as a child...

How exactly would you explain to me how you hate someone....?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join