It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of the World" Prediction {1} October 2013 {Autistic son}

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Barndoor77a

Great idea.

I don't know them.

However, I don't think that the boy will be given more than a smattering of future depictions. I don't think it is God's habit to give much of any one individual toooooo much of the picture.

He seems to want us to relate to one another and work stuff out with one another to increase our awareness and understanding.

However, IF you connect, PLEASE KEEP US POSTED! I do suspect the boy may well come up with additional insights . . . assuming, of course, that it's as authentic as it seems to some of us to be.

BTW, I suggest you abide by the T&C and remove your email from a public thread. It IS hazardous, really.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Color me crazy but I just said this in another thread -Obama speech with war with Syria ' End Game"

Some of my research so far on current events that I always like to line up with many Bibles-Scriptures

Damascus will be destroyed in one night. Isaiah 17:1

God enters World Events Earthquakes-Huge sea wave East coast from Eastern Mediterian from Turkey to south of Gaza upper Egypt Zachariah 9:1-14 + 11:12-13 and Ezekiel 19: 1-2

God is displeased with the current temple and some of Jerusalem people he will destroy it because of its corruption Matt 27:3-10 also Luke 9:28 is parallel with this event. Also the Dead Sea scrolls # 8 is in parallel with this also.

7 gates( or mountains) and only 136 miles from Syria to Jerusalem

End Game and the sound of The Trumpet= 7 years Tribulation. It will be interesting to see who Israel will sign the treaty with________? (antichrist) ?

God Bless the innocent!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by fr33kSh0w2012

I hope you found some sympathetic, perceptive and understanding older persons to share your images with. What a load!

Thx.

What do you mean with "what a load", Is it referring to what I think you are conveying?

as in What a load of crap!
edit on 3/9/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
As every other prediction before it and those still to come, it will come to pass with nothing happening.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Would that be COMPARED TO your massively Olympic class display of humility about your perspective on the matter?

I tend to try and form my conclusions at least a bit cautiously. Yet, I've learned to avoid being wishy washy about what I'm convinced is valid.

I call it like I see it.

Religion in any form is pure circular argumentation. My perspective Religion is the ultimate "Wishy Washy"

I was indoctrinated into the christian world without prior consent from birth and spent many years being brainwashed, it took many years to undo.

I was introduced to formal logic at a major university that showed me that religious text use one passage or scripture to prove another, which is called circular argumentation, which in formal logic is always forms invalid conclusions.

Religion proves nothing. And validating something with religion is logically diluted, or what we would call in formal logic "Blind Ignorance"

But with that being said I still have an open enough mind to listen to what you posted and your views, so hopefully you standing up on your pulpit thumping the bible and telling everyone to repent, that you can surely listen to and at least respect other views outside your comfort zone.

Peace out,

RT

P.S. And the video is just someone's views on the possibility of the world ending. All negative predictions.

I didn't see a single thing about his child predicting constructive or positive outcomes, it shows the state of mind the father is in........doomsdayer wanting things to end.

Now had the video talked about how many amazingly positive things his sons had predicted, then I would have responded differently to the OP's video.

Like I said I call it like I see it.

edit on 3-9-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Explosions everywhere, no more world.
From his point of view, there is no more people and places around him

He said, flags everywhere. But the flags were limited to the US and to the city he is in.

What if there is a surprise attack on the US where he lives or the whole US in general?

america(babylon)destroyed in one hour by the russian bear

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fr33kSh0w2012

reply to post by fr33kSh0w2012

I hope you found some sympathetic, perceptive and understanding older persons to share your images with. What a load!

Thx.

What do you mean with "what a load", Is it referring to what I think you are conveying?

as in What a load of crap!
edit on 3/9/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

not at all.

NOT AT ALL!

I meant what a load to bear--emotionally, psychologically, interpersonally--particularly if you had no older person to confide in who respected your experiences and perceptions into the future

It is easy for me to respect your narrative and your pluck in surviving such insights.

Have you continued to have such predictive insights in your later years?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ah yes, the usual ATS October end of the world/alien arrival special...does anyone pay attention in here at all???

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well, if it's the end of the world there's no need to prep then, is there?

I have avoided watching this clip this week but thought I'd watch it this morning.

The young man get's a few 50 50 scenarios right, very good. He sees the flags. Good. But the world ending. I suspect war might well break out with the politicians in crazy mode.....as per usual. But on oct 2nd we're still going to be here and so will this young man and his very caring father. That is my little prophecy.

Peace and Good Will to All.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Hello and thank you for sharing this. I believe this guy in the video with the autistic son. I myself had a dream that there was some kind of "natural" disaster on the 1st of October, when I woke up I told a brother of mine about it because lucid dreams I have tend to become dejavu. Honestly, I will be staying home on that day, just to be with family, if nothing else.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Interesting information..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers
have never played each other in a Super Bowl game.

www.nfl.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I hope to get back to responding to other posts this evening. But for now, I plan to post some other interesting sources re Oct 2013 here:

from

www.newprophecy.net... Tests "First" Nuclear Device or Uses One In Surprise Attack

NEW PREDICTION: 3/27/13 -- China and North Korea both conducted their first nuclear test on the current timeline in October (China, 1964; North Korea, 2006). October 2013 should also be a first for another Asian country. That country is most likely to be Iran.

If such a test is conducted, weaponising will not take long as they have been putting the cart before the horse so to speak, preparing their missiles for nuclear warheads they have not yet created. Once the test is conducted, however, the creation of warheads will follow quickly.

. . . .

If so, October 2013 could be the firsrt use of a nuclear weapon by Iran rather than a publicly acknowledged test.

= = =

Some interesting conjecture here . . . prediction time of July Aug has passed . . . but an interesting article, anyway:

www.newprophecy.net... Israel Destroyed by Sustained Missile Attacks

= = =

Here's an interesting one from 11 Jan 2013 that mentions a chemical attack on Syria . . . I got it to load once but several tries after that have failed.

www.newprophecy.net... Forces Launch Air War Against Syria; Chemical Weapons May Be Used

= = =

Haven't watched this one . . .

www.youtube.com...

HOW THE COMING WORLD WAR 3 WILL DEVELOP IN 2013?

= = = =

Not so much about Oct here but very interesting details of the region with a lot of background about what may contribute to the set-up toward conflicts etc.

www.raptureforums.com...

= = = =

blogs.the-american-interest.com...

December 20, 2011

Obama Moves Toward War With Iran

At Via Meadia we’ve been saying for some time that the world underestimates the chances that the Obama administration will go to war with Iran over its nuclear program.

After Defense Secretary Leon Panetta’s interview with CBS, it’s time for the world to reassess. The administration, Secretary Panetta makes clear will not allow Iran to get a nuclear bomb. Period. If Washington must bomb Iranian facilities in order to stop them, Obama will bomb.

. . .
But the cost is clear: the tougher the rhetoric, the more the administration commits itself to follow through. After Panetta’s interview the administration seems to be painted into a corner. Iran will either stop its nuclear program (offering convincing proof of its actions) or the bombs are going to fall. What happens after that, nobody knows.

[He's even more painted into a corner now!]

= = =
More interesting background:

injesus.com...

. . .

US Could Destroy Iran Military In 3 Weeks

The U.S. military is discussing significant changes in its war plans to adhere to President Obamas new strategic guidance that downplays preparing for conflicts such as Iraq and Afghanistan, and counts on allies to provide additional troops.

War planning for Iran is now the most pressing scenario, or what the Pentagon calls a contingency.

U.S. Central Command believes it can destroy or significantly degrade Irans conventional armed forces in about three weeks using air and sea strikes, according to a defense source familiar with the discussions.

Such strikes are an option in a response to Tehrans striking U.S. and international ships in the Persian Gulf and attempting to close the strategic Strait of Hormuz, through which about one-fifth of the worlds oil is transported.
. . .

= = =

An interesting doc that does include some 2013 predictions in its table of contents:

www.scribd.com...

= = =

Another background link that's more of an Israeli travelogue but with some interesting bits that might figure in an attack situation.

benisisraelinewsletter.blogspot.com...

= = =

Running out of characters. Am about half way through of the 10th page in the dogpile.com search results for

"Prediction + "October 2013" + "attack", "bombs"

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I've gotten better intel, and I am sharing this only for those 'who have ears to listen' will understand this. They should prayerfully consider this information and make the requisite preparations.

The market is going to experience a correction 3X the size of the correction that occurred in 2008 (full market crash), which is going to happen in the month of October 2013, starting with a large event occurring on October 1st (explosions, explosions.) Prepare to short the market / put options etc. These events will include a large earthquake occurring near Los Angeles (9.7). This is all the information I have but all you need to act upon it. Spread the word and make preparations.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

I would say the odds are pretty much stacked wouldn't you???
Korg.

No.

I'd say that your BIASES are pretty much stacked . . . perhaps, in part, due to

THE NORMALCY BIAS

Rare events are by definition rare.

I admit there is no such thing as a Zero chance, only varying degrees of likelihoods.

And I go to tell you the chances of this video being bang on the money has to be well billions upon billions to one against.

Not very good betting odds if you ask me... Still maybe worth raising a $1 bet... if it won you would be a multi billionaire... Mind you there may not be many places to spend that money...

Korg.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadHatter364
Fascinating, now allow ME to make a prediction, here we go people:

"I PREDICT ABSOLUTELY NO WORLD CHANGING EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON OCTOBER THE 1ST OF THE YEAR OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST NUMBER TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN"

Let's wait and see who gets it right... if I do, I'll dance naked in the town square...

you might want to rethink that as tensions are escalating between the us and russia lately
over syria

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barndoor77a
I've gotten better intel, and I am sharing this only for those 'who have ears to listen' will understand this. They should prayerfully consider this information and make the requisite preparations.

The market is going to experience a correction 3X the size of the correction that occurred in 2008 (full market crash), which is going to happen in the month of October 2013, starting with a large event occurring on October 1st (explosions, explosions.) Prepare to short the market / put options etc. These events will include a large earthquake occurring near Los Angeles (9.7). This is all the information I have but all you need to act upon it. Spread the word and make preparations.

Poppycock. We can discuss why nothing happened October here come November.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

UnBreakable
The date when it all goes down will not be predicted but will come "as a thief in the night", an obscure date and day.

Uhhhhh that Scripture refers to ONE THING

The catching away of the "Bride of Christ" . . . the Church of Christ . . . as depicted in Thessalonians . . . commonly referred to as THE RAPTURE.

There's a lot of END TIMES EVENTS that

that verse, doesn't have anything to do with, particularly directly.

I 100% guarantee nothing world-ending will happen Oct. 1. See you Oct. 2nd.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Is that going to be October 1st in Australia or America? I mean, let's get this date right this time!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

UnBreakable
The date when it all goes down will not be predicted but will come "as a thief in the night", an obscure date and day.

Uhhhhh that Scripture refers to ONE THING

The catching away of the "Bride of Christ" . . . the Church of Christ . . . as depicted in Thessalonians . . . commonly referred to as THE RAPTURE.

There's a lot of END TIMES EVENTS that

that verse, doesn't have anything to do with, particularly directly.

I 100% guarantee nothing world-ending will happen Oct. 1. See you Oct. 2nd.

i wouldn't be so sure with all that is going on in our sick world. you have Fukushima, the Gulph toxicity, possible war looming, many govts way out of control, global civilian spying, the US govt saying the hell with the Constitution and Bill of Rights, i would say we live on a powder keg of possibilities that could change life as we know it very quickly.

i would go maybe 50% if i were you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join