It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Tells The Truth!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well, one time at band camp he did. Really. Talk about the man in the mirror, sheesh!

In the following short vid, Obama details how we Americans weren't just failed by a President, but our Congress, a foreign policy elite hungering for war, and by our media, "that too often reported spin instead of facts."

EVERY point he makes, he's making against himself. Couldn't find one thing he says that isn't an damning indictment of what he is today.

Tell it, brother, tell it. Add a laugh track and it's solid gold. Every member of Congress should watch this and be reminded of who they are dealing with before voting on Syria.

Heck, Obama should watch it again. Is there a Nobel "Fleece" Prize?

edit on 1-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

EVERY point he makes, he's making against himself. Couldn't find one thing he says that isn't an damning indictment of what he is today.

Another promise busted !!

Boy is HE doing 180's !!

It's come to the point that anything he says should be considered 'opposite'.

The entire Administration is incompetent and sloppy

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Not many replies. Why? ...Because, really, what the hell can anyone even say?

It's eviscerating.

Sadly, I have no idea what to think these days...false flags, faked intel, controlled mainstream media, social media manipulation and optimization.

The fact is, none of us know what the hell is real anymore, probably not even Obama or anyone in DC or Moscow or Beijing. We are creating our own convenient, politically expedient reality - from moment to moment, click to click, upload to upload, view to view.

Confirmation bias is rampant, truth is lost.

We are living in a hellish reality mostly dictated by virtual technology.

Wouldn't it be sad and ironic if we failed to act against the true, real and barbaric use of chemical weapons all because of the many lies, manipulations and exploitations that rightfully embittered and jaded us?

That's not to say I have any answers, just saying I am more confused than ever and the synchronistic, mind-bleep that is the current, unfolding events are, well...unreal.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yeah.I'm fraught with one liners...
So...May the mods forgive me,but........ARSE ....Yeah.shoe fits.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
who is this guy?
really...who is he?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

It is almost a "what can you say to that?!" experience. You, however, wrote a kick-butt post! Thanks, I needed someone to say what I feel.

I'm reminded of former National Security Advisor (hmmm NSA initials) Zbigniew Brzezinski's quote:

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values.

Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ”

― Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era

The world has become much like an end-of-the-world doom flick with some creepy sci-fi population-control gadgetry thrown in. Makes me wonder how much more so in the (near) future?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'd love to hear what an Obama supporter has to say about the current happenings in this world.

Anyone here?!?! Hello?!?! Am I talking to myself?!?!

I hardly see any difference between what was being said before entering Iraq in 2003 compared to now in 2013.

I feel like our ground troops will be there within a few years time... The elites just need to sell their pitch better to the American public.

If you're an American citizen, please write to your congressmen to stay out of Syria.

I keep looking back to General Wesley Clark. Yes, his timetables are off, but keep in mind, the Pentagon didn't expect to be in Iraq and Afghanistan as long as we currently are.

The video in the OP is proof enough to me that Obama is working for other above him...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Honestly all I can say is that Obama would say these are much different circumstances. Iraq was an almost decade long battle that cost thousands of American soldiers. What he's asking for are surgical strikes.

But even that's a bit of a stretch. Really don't know what to say....

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

It's simple, really.
Whatever he says, what he means is exactly the opposite.

Since I began listening to his words with this in mind, he has been perfectly consistent.

Try it!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

a good sound track and this thread would rocket
i agree..we are living in sci-fi..
there is just to much going on, and every thing is world changing
my god..how can so much be happening all at once!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoothRhythm
I'd love to hear what an Obama supporter has to say about the current happenings in this world.

I just told you.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

autopat51
who is this guy?
really...who is he?

Yeah, simple question but I get the depth of what you're really asking. How does he look in the mirror?

Most of us know, of course, that any Presidential nominee--rep or dem--is, these days, sadly, an unethical elitist jerk.

They probably don't know who holds the real power until elected. Then they probably have the hell scared out of them and they do what they are told or else.

Doesn't excuse 'em being willing to do the dirty work though. I bet most of us--along with the rest of the world--feel that way, eh?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

ya.. i think dreams are shattered when one becomes president
and the real terror sets in.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone

It's simple, really.
Whatever he says, what he means is exactly the opposite.

Since I began listening to his words with this in mind, he has been perfectly consistent.

Try it!

so you are saying he is not actually saying the truth at all??

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Yeah, simple question but I get the depth of what you're really asking. How does he look in the mirror?

...They probably don't know who holds the real power until elected. Then they probably have the hell scared out of them and they do what they are told or else.

That's an interesting comparison as well.

The PBS interview he gave earlier this week and his statement yesterday....he has deep set, dark eyes, furrowed brow, gaunt look and considerably aged hair...a vast contrast to the video posted in the OP.

A hallmark of the realties of being President vs. the ideals of being a candidate.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoothRhythm

Anyone here?!?! Hello?!?! Am I talking to myself?!?!

The Obama supporters are in a quandary bigtime.

With all the recent scandals and revelations and economic BeeEss, it's difficult to decide which double standards to support.

Many have come to realize they have been hoodwinked and tricked.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

One can tell when one has hit a certain sore spot when the Dancing Chicken shows up!

Anyhoo, I'm betting the point of the post you reference was satire aimed at the undeniable bald-faced hypocrisy of Obama. You were supposed to laugh, Chicken! We did.

Always an honor to be graced by a malfeasance-apologist of your stature and tenacity. I hope you feel the respect, sir.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It's possible that we just feel mislead, betrayed or duped.

And, it's also possible that here's more to the big picture than any of us are privy to or can comprehend.

I doubt it, just saying...because it makes me feel better...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Aloysius the Gaul

One can tell when one has hit a certain sore spot when the Dancing Chicken shows up!

Anyhoo, I'm betting the point of the post you reference was satire aimed at the undeniable bald-faced hypocrisy of Obama.

Perhaps it was - but hey - this is het 'net, and unless it says so then how is one to know?

You were supposed to laugh, Chicken! We did.

Always an honor to be graced by a malfeasance-apologist of your stature and tenacity. I hope you feel the respect, sir.

yawn....did you have anything of actual substance to post??

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

xuenchen
With all the recent scandals and revelations and economic BeeEss, it's difficult to decide which double standards to support.

Many have come to realize they have been hoodwinked and tricked.

No doubt. But an Obama or a Bush...they're all complicit and on the same team. Not ours.

I bet Romney would be speaking the same words and rattling the same sword on the same timetable.

Reminds me of the vid SmoothRythm mentioned:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join