It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Tells The Truth!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I have a question for all of you.

If we had a different president in the white house right now, do you honestly think anything would be any different than it is today?

I still support Obama for standing up and telling everyone how things really work in the system. At least that's the way I look at it. But hey, I'm not in politics, so I'm probably just a complete idiot too right?

Btw has anyone seen Joe Biden lately? Wonder what that guy's been up to lately - he is still the vice president right? As in, if something happens to Obama, he's next in line.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think

If we had a different president in the white house right now, do you honestly think anything would be any different than it is today?

I still support Obama for standing up and telling everyone how things really work in the system. At least that's the way I look at it. But hey, I'm not in politics, so I'm probably just a complete idiot too right?

Btw has anyone seen Joe Biden lately? Wonder what that guy's been up to lately - he is still the vice president right? As in, if something happens to Obama, he's next in line.

Nothing would be different, but that is besides the point.
Obozo has been funding Al Qaeda, and now wants the US to put them in power. You either have to be blind or willfully ignorant to think this is for the "people of Syria".

Is Maobama really "telling the people how it is"? Did he go on TV and say:

"My fellow Americans, we have been funding Al Qaeda for decades now, we recently helped them overthrow the Egyptian and lybian governments. Next on our list is Syria, we will support Al Qaeda in our goal to destabilize the region and "rebuild". Al Qaeda is a great ally of the US and has been useful as a pretext to invade and take away civil liberties. We( the executive branch) can wage war whenever we feel like it, the constitution is not worth the rag it was written on. We will not be questioned, or held accountable, certainly not by some inferior sheeple"

That would be "standing up and telling everyone how things really work in the system".

edit on 3-9-2013 by pyramid head because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Ok, so check it out Mr. History

What Spiram may have been trying to convey about they way you
argue is, if he accepts things the way they actually are, all
hard core and everything. All of a sudden Spiram has to
accept that there really is evil in the world. And it's scary !

So ! What we are actually witnessing isn't ignorance at all.
It's the peek a boo blanket syndrome.

Spiram stop hiding your eyes !
That crap only works for kids.

See some people I've noticed have this idea in their head that, there are no
wicked people in the world. Evil's just something that happens,
because of the way the world is, and because humans get their wires
crossed. and before you know it. All the old pervert geezers are sending all
the good looking young men to die in some stupid ass war that wouldn't
even happen if wasn't for these highly intelligent and wicked people
running things. What's the main cause of war ?

Propaganda is the only thing that makes us fight and kill
and die for something no one really even has to be clear
about." Think we can have a war yet ? "

" Well I think we'll get a better show if we wait til after the
next John wayne movie. " That way their fired up on both sides."

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by kosmicjack

I'm reminded of former National Security Advisor (hmmm NSA initials) Zbigniew Brzezinski's quote:

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values.

Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ”

― Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era

Wow, very timely reminder of something they set out to do long ago, and accomplished.

Now, now this makes me again wonder why they need to use missile strikes,
when drones are good enough everywhere else. They are indeed up to something
and it is rotten to the core.

I agree, very timely. However, they would NEVER use drones in Syria. Syria, unlike Afghanistan, Iraq (currently) and Yemen, HAS an Air Force. Predator drones don't stand a chance against a MiG pilot and his GSh-30-1. Until of course they finally are able to get that X-47B working right...only a matter of time there. Then, with no pilot to risk the life of, they won't have to ask for permission from mom and dad, allowing them to go bomb whoever, whenever they please. Me thinks the Terminator movies were a level of desensitization for probable backfire of an automated military apparatus....sigh...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Morning Gut

Nice comeback - not in real time any of it - but still...

:-)

Still - not going to answer any questions? Just going to show off how much you know? No actual conversation?

Still passing this thread off as something noble - with swords and pens and lighting up the darkness and all?

You know - I posted in this thread for a reason. Go back and read my first post - tone really has changed some - hasn't it?

What a shame

If you're going to write crap - you should at least be prepared to defend it

This isn't your usual shtick though - is it Gut?

edit on 9/3/2013 by Spiramirabilis because: funniness

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
You know - I posted in this thread for a reason. Go back and read my first post - tone really has changed some - hasn't it?

What a shame

I did go back and reread it. You were advocating "action" and blindly defending Obama.

If you're going to write crap - you should at least be prepared to defend it

This isn't your usual shtick though - is it Gut?

If you're willing to discuss hidden and questionable foreign policy enforced by illegal covert action including assasinations, the installation of brutal dictators, the collateral damage of drones, the propaganda efforts of the intelligence community perpetrated on the American people (which is being faithfully mouthed by the current administration,) and exactly how more violence is somehow gonna help this situation---I welcome it.

I elaborated on my position and even sourced material.

If you continue to skirt those issues as if they don't exist and prefer to offer talking points from the MSM....that doesn't make me the one avoiding the real issues, ahem. Obama isn't the only one that needs a good mirror.

It's obvious that you are butt-hurt about backing a world-class shill and thereby displacing the anger you feel about Obama on me. I know you're embarrassed by the cat…you should be.

It's also rather obvious that no answer would be good enough for you, Spiram. Further, It's increasingly apparent that you are unfamiliar with the fairy dust of propaganda that has been blown in your face by Obama and the MSM.

You inhaled too deeply and enthusiastically it seems. That stuff makes most of us cough.

So, contrary to your assertion, I have elaborated on the hows & whys of what MANY of us feel, and know, but I can't, admittedly, fight the airy-fairy-dust in your head. If you start jonesing and reality starts to sink in don't worry, though, Anderson Cooper will have your next fix waiting at 8 pm.

But hey! Let's take another look at that vid! It's good for some chuckles. The kind that hurt.

edit on 3-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Ok, so check it out Mr. History

What Spiram may have been trying to convey about they way you
argue is, if he accepts things the way they actually are, all
hard core and everything. All of a sudden Spiram has to
accept that there really is evil in the world. And it's scary !

So ! What we are actually witnessing isn't ignorance at all.
It's the peek a boo blanket syndrome.

Spiram stop hiding your eyes !
That crap only works for kids.

You are so right. One almost hates to try and pull the blankie away, Randy. I'm so sad for us and the rest of the world today.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think

Nope. I think the same hidden foreign policy would pretty much stay on course and timetable.

I think he's somewhere nearby...cluing us all in on his I.Q.

Here's one for Spiram!:

However, lets keep our focus on the hypocritical shill that currently has his bought-and-paid-for finger on the WW III trigger: Obama.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

If you're willing to discuss hidden and questionable foreign policy enforced by illegal covert action including assasinations, the installation of brutal dictators, the collateral damage of drones, the propaganda efforts of the intelligence community perpetrated on the American people (which is being faithfully mouthed by the current administration,) and exactly how more violence is somehow gonna help this situation---I welcome it.

No - you don't :-)

Seems that you're unwilling to step away from your script

You keep bringing this up as if this is somehow special knowledge - when in fact it's common knowledge - high-school level knowledge. Then you want to club people over the head with your special knowledge rather than answer any questions that would require you to think on your own and offer up an opinion you haven't already heard elsewhere - a million times

It seems you're not up for any discussion that doesn't involve the same stuff you've been parroting over and over - and over...and you don't appear to be interested in having an honorable discussion with anyone that doesn't agree with you

Speaking of butt-hurt...

I offered you part in a genuine back and forth directly - served up nice and simple and friendly like

And it was civil - not that you noticed

I got into this thread for a reason - like I said

If you had actually reread my original post you might have understood what I was getting at

Thanks - for proving my point for me (and being such a gentleman about it to boot)

There is no conversation to be had with the anti-Obamites

Not real conversation anyway

edit on 9/3/2013 by Spiramirabilis because: friendliness issues

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
Seems that you're unwilling to step away from your script

I don't have a script. I have the consistency of my convictions. Scripts are what Obama reads off the teleprompter and are obviously subject to whatever narrative might be hoped to fool the public about our "honorable intentions" at any particular moment.

You keep bringing this up as if this is somehow special knowledge - when in fact it's common knowledge - high-school level knowledge. Then you want to club people over the head with your special knowledge rather than answer any questions that would require you to think on your own and offer up an opinion you haven't already heard elsewhere - a million times

If it's common knowledge--and important pertinent knowledge at that--why do you NOT want to discuss those aspects? Don't you think those issues should be taken into consideration--and with open eyes--before we continue to use deadly force around the world?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The script is we must save some people from some other country from some other bad people.

The fact is our enemies(the US enemies) are killing each other off.( I don't have a problem with this).

They can have at it.

The people who the US will be aiding and abetting are the very same people they used to justify domestic spying.

The NSA

The TSA.

The DHS.

More epic stupidity that is on display for those who are not carrying the administrations water.

That is the truth. The past decade of the 'war on terror' comes crashing down, and has burst in to flames.

There was no effing point of it all.

None what so ever.

Are you going to continue being a sheep ?

Or

Will you finally open your eyes to the complete farce this country has become.?

Your choice.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Randy. I'm so sad for us and the rest of the world today.

I know Gut. And I know, you know, I ca know. And it's been
a good long year already that youi heart went bad. Time to smile again
tho because it's only ok to lose it for awhile. Don't you let the a-wipes
take your smile on top of everything else. Not forever. It's just about the only
thing they can't control.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here's a RollingStone article by the late Michael Hastings that should be non-partisan enough for everyone, while at the same time showing what we're up against:

The U.S. Army illegally ordered a team of soldiers specializing in "psychological operations" to manipulate visiting American senators into providing more troops and funding for the war, Rolling Stone has learned – and when an officer tried to stop the operation, he was railroaded by military investigators…

…"My job in psy-ops is to play with people’s heads, to get the enemy to behave the way we want them to behave," says Lt. Colonel Michael Holmes, the leader of the IO unit, who received an official reprimand after bucking orders. "I’m prohibited from doing that to our own people. When you ask me to try to use these skills on senators and congressman, you’re crossing a line."...

...Those singled out in the campaign included senators John McCain, Joe Lieberman, Jack Reed, Al Franken and Carl Levin; Rep. Steve Israel of the House Appropriations Committee; Adm. Mike Mullen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; the Czech ambassador to Afghanistan; the German interior minister, and a host of influential think-tank analysts.

www.rollingstone.com...

edit on 4-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

"reality is what spinmeisters want us to perceive as reality"

Basically, we are already living in an odd sort of real-life Matrix.

So, Yeah, You're spot-on.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

I am not an Anti-Obie kind of guy. And, as a European, his tenure hasn't made a whole lot of difference to me. Foreign Policy towards Europe has always been pretty consistent, whoever was at the helm.

Point is. He's a politician. No-one survives in politics that has an ounce of humility and/or humanity left. (barring Bernie Sanders, maybe)

Politics are a snake-pit, and has a way of killing "The humane" in "The Human".

I truly believe Obama entered into politics from an idealistic conviction that he could change Washington for the better. He just hasn't got enough of that nasty streak I see with a lot of other politicians. (Biden!)

But, and here it comes. I also dó believe that he's in wáy over his head. Being a good chess-player only gets One só far in Washington. A fair amount of narcisitic sociopathology is also needed. (Goes for Politics in general tbh.) He has some of that, but not enough. So he comes over as "President Rubber-Spine".

He seems a basically decent man to my untrained eye, but he doesn't have that reckless lust for power needed to stay alive in Washington.

He's a light-weight. A light-weight with good intentions maybe, but still a light-weight.

He got his ACA, and sorta lost the lust to fight after that. Or at least, that's how it looks to my foreign eyes.

And , for instance, this whole Syria-Circus is more of a thing of the Military-Industrial complex. Politics has (wants!) little influence there, silent as it stays, while the money showers down. They delibrate for a bit to make it seem legit, but the Corporations already decided they want this war, because War = money, lots of it in contracts, weapons and whatnot.

And thusly thát's what's going to happen. Never mind the 91% of Americans that are against meddling in, yet, another quarrel in the Middle-East.

So, yeah, Washington doesn't give a Flying Fig about "The Voter" if the elections are over. Nice speeches from Obie notwithstanding.
edit on 5/9/13 by dutchmilpo because: typooooh

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dutchmilpo

Very compelling and extremely well-written thoughts and points.

I think you should be writing some threads for us. Am I to understand that english is your second language? If so, dutchmilpo, triple wow!!

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama23

Doesn't change the fact that it's there to be seen/read.

If people are too apathetic to do the work necessary? Who's fault is that?

All the Presidents are the same? Again, I ask, who's to blame here? The people who voted for them? Or the people who didn't vote for the other guy? Or maybe the one's who couldn't be bothered to vote at all? Or maybe the folks who couldn't be bothered to be involved in the process of governing? Gee, that covers just about all of us, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dutchmilpo

not that you'll see this now :-)

I starred your post a while back and then forgot to come back. I apologize

Being a good chess-player only gets One só far in Washington.

So true - and yet - what else is there? We've seen how other politicians (who aren't lightweights) handle our affairs - for all of us

I prefer the chess game :-)

Time has a way of evening the score - for those who are more interested in scoring. Looking like a fool and being a fool are not always the same thing

And anyhow - artificial gravitas is mostly just chest puffing and ego - it's only worth it's weight in body bags

So, Syria has chemical weapons... Huh. Who knew?

edit on 9/24/2013 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

xuenchen

It's come to the point that anything he says should be considered 'opposite'.

The government reached that point a couple of decades back.

I wouldn't believe the Gov if they said rain was wet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join