It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midnight Blue(the painting)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I know right...
good thing I'm around to help you.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

I know right... good thing I'm around to help you.
Well thank you then,and I hope my words from the previous post has satisfied your vanity wish.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
In 100 years I will be remembered while your names will be long forgotten,believe me I know the future better than anyone,because you are just dust on souls....which will be taken by the wind in the desert of loneliness.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
In 100 years I will be remembered while your names will be long forgotten,believe me I know the future better than anyone,because you are just dust on souls....which will be taken by the wind in the desert of loneliness.

who.....me!?
I don't think you know who your talking to comrade.
better double take into the future again.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Ahh....more of that "beautiful" behavior.

Yeah, I bet you wish you'd "be that smart." Yup. Your paintings DO reflect your soul - whether you want them to or not. Likewise do your words represent you.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
How large is that painting? In inches x inches, please. So I can try to imagine it hanging on someone's wall.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

who.....me!?
I don't think you know who your talking to comrade.
better double take into the future again.
Oh,I will never have the curiosity of who is who,and why is who,important is the content,and not the context.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
hmmm.. I hate to say it, but I judge many people on this website based on thier star to post ratio.
if you post more than you have received stars... then frankly, you might be full of shi* and not post meaninful subject matter very often........

and piequals... I have seen your ratio.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
hmmm.. I hate to say it, but I judge many people on this website based on thier star to post ratio.
if you post more than you have received stars... then frankly, you might be full of shi* and not post meaninful subject matter very often........

Oh,I have been there,star to post ratio and all that flows from it,the truth need no stars and flags because the Truth is a star itself.

I don't know what to say,shall I say that extraterestrial aliens are real?

....well ,I hope you will understand ,but I am afraid you will not.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Originally posted by resoe26

Oh,I have been there,star to post ratio and all that flows from it,the truth need no stars and flags because the Truth is a star itself.

I don't know what to say,shall I say that extraterestrial aliens are real?

....well ,I hope you will understand ,but I am afraid you will not.

you know what piequals... you truly are very interesting, primarily because I cannot pin point your motives nor your subject matter.
Saludos to you.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

you know what piequals... you truly are very interesting, primarily because I cannot pin point your motives nor your subject matter.
Saludos to you.
And to you too my friend ,and may all your wishes become true.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

While it is admirable that you share your art on ATS, I have to ask whyyou do so. Usually, artists are open to critique. I've taken about 30 art classes and all involve a system of verbal critique. Are you amenable to that, or do you post your art here for some other reason?
I have a litany of criticism for this piece, & your others, but I don't think that's why you've posted it. You have so many works posted, though, that you must be receiving some type of positive feedback somewhere, in real life. (Or in your other virtual communities, or...?)
The number of these postings, though, is bringing you closer, still, with each new post, to receiving that criticism for which you may not be prepared.

And your rude responses to people saying what they think... does not make me think you are posting to get better at your art.
edit on 28-8-2013 by kkrattiger because: typos

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

That is a fantastic truck painting. Thanks for posting the link.What did Mr. Lundy think about the process of critique, as a tool for artists?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The battle between me and that ugly hateful creature has a long history of her attacking me without any reason.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

The battle between me and that ugly hateful creature has a long history of her attacking me without any reason.

Wildtimes is an attractive woman.
edit on 29-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

He was the one who taught me about critique. He got his degree in Fine Art, and very much believed in receiving (and giving) feedback. How else does one learn?

I would like to continue this conversation ...
but the climate here is stifling and unhealthy. And this being only the second time I have responded to this lady's self-exposure, considering the reception I don't feel like hanging around -

I really would like to hear your critique of the painting, though. I've never had formal lessons...I hope you post your reactions to the piece; and I will be reading and comparing notes (silently)...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing another unique work Pi, I'm liking how the chunky sky patterns happened.

How are you taking your photos? I know I've had huge problems even with a tripod and SLR and good natural light taking a reflection-less photo. I've learned to always have the natural light off to a rear angle as well as take it from an angle, then just adjust the levels and use the adjust>skew function in photoshop to realign, then crop and you're done.

He was the one who taught me about critique. He got his degree in Fine Art, and very much believed in receiving (and giving) feedback. How else does one learn?

Wildtimes you can practice critiquing my work if you feel like, take off the gloves and be honest as you'd like, just click my sig image.

Back on topic, this thread is addressing how difficult it is to paint in oils it seems. I've been only slightly trained in oils by who I consider to be an impressionist master in this medium. I spent 8 months learning oils over 12 years ago and look at my work as decent but improving.

There are savants who pick up a brush and are amazing from the first stroke, but that isn't me. I was initially an inverted kid who used art as a retreat from life. I think there is merit to the "10,000 hour rule" that someone theorized that I'm sure I saw a thread on ATS about. I'm certain I've exceeded that limit in my art endeavors as many others have, and it shows when you do.

I have been doing abstracts and am always challenged by human form even though I love female form. I always have problems with feet and hands, yet I got no issue with the breasts and rear end. All artists I think are challenged.

Thanks again for sharing.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

Thanks for sharing another unique work Pi, I'm liking how the chunky sky patterns happened.

How are you taking your photos? I know I've had huge problems even with a tripod and SLR and good natural light taking a reflection-less photo. I've learned to always have the natural light off to a rear angle as well as take it from an angle, then just adjust the levels and use the adjust>skew function in photoshop to realign, then crop and you're done.

Happy I could be a help.

I have only three months and few days since I began painting.

It's just a happening.

Painting in oils it is very hard indeed,but I am more interested in the symbolistic of a painting to represent an unique ideea of each unique human feeling transposed in image ,words and music.

As about photo ,again it's just happen,I don't know many things about photographic(I don't know even how to set the camera ,lol) art but I love natural lights caressing the painting in her natural color which the artist has tried to give.

This is why everything comes natural,because I am still a very unexperienced painter without a school art which is very sad indeed.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

So, you don't want constructive criticism. Got it.
Like this?

Well, I suppose if you look at it from the point of view of proving that you are a colossal jerk, I guess.

posted on 19-7-2013 @ 10:24 AM
I hardly try to give a guess that you can explain such language and behaviour ,but.....

And yes, I'm qualified to say so; it is my profession.
Certainly that can be seen.....

As I have promised I will deal with you one by one.....in time.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

As I have promised I will deal with you one by one.....in time.

OH! Because...wait....
wait! don't tell me....!!!
you are GOD!!!

Lady, news: "You are not God."
Save your threats.....keep working on your painting. Try working from photographs - you're only 3 months into this, and clearly your work is being critiqued with less than stellar feedback.

WHAT is your problem?

You know what? I don't care. Carry on, then.
So much for trying to connect with a troubled soul.
Good luck.

Love,
"your enemy"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join