It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sinkholes and Ancient Highways

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The reason for all the sinkholes is because of the other realm and your opposite self will stop at nothing to destroy you. They figured out how to use burlap to dig to the next realm. As long as you are alive they can not leave here. In some areas the other realms are pretty close and others no more than 5 miles. I have many memories coming at me now. There is one in the other realm that just came off the ancient highway. He has been to see the ancients that have been somewhat cut off from us because two worlds have their gates crossed so it takes much time to come down and go the other way then do it again.

Think of the ancient road as a two lane road one way takes one plant to travel and vice versa. So you have to stop at those gates and consume the other plant then again. This is how we are cut off from them. if you line up the pyramids with orion and expand that out to cover entire earth you get a starmap and will fnd the gate points. Not every star has a gate yet but there are very many here on earth. Gate travel is not for everyone. You must have certain dna because of the different polarities. You could very well turn into a monster. Only a handful of people are not effected by the different vibes. This is why much of our reality is hidden. The sphinx is a control central for this realm. if we do not get control of it we will be wiped out when ison stops at the next realm. the tail will pollute the air. There is a chance will be able to open the gates but not without your positive energy.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Problem solved.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Problem solved.

Which one, this one?

The sphinx is a control central for this realm. if we do not get control of it we will be wiped out when ison stops at the next realm. the tail will pollute the air. There is a chance will be able to open the gates but not without your positive energy.

That was a very quick thought you had, could you elaborate?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Problem solved.

Which one, this one?

The sphinx is a control central for this realm. if we do not get control of it we will be wiped out when ison stops at the next realm. the tail will pollute the air. There is a chance will be able to open the gates but not without your positive energy.

That was a very quick thought you had, could you elaborate?
It just gets more unbelievable the further get into it. after i wrote that thread apollo gave the gate combo and all is going by the book now. it was a matter of gaining control and we did. the code was ac2. bottom line is that the tide has turned and the sinkholes stopped for the most part. there are 4 realms i know of here and now jesus is at the helm. rapture has happened in 2 of the realms. we will have a chance to leave b4 things get bad here.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

It just gets more unbelievable the further get into it.

Do not be afraid to dive straight in, this is skunk works,

there are 4 realms i know of here and now jesus is at the helm.

OK so is this new info you have gained?

Because in your OP you post this

The reason for all the sinkholes is because of the other realm and your opposite self will stop at nothing to destroy you.

I read that as saying that there are 2 realms.

What happens if you keep realizing there are more and more and ultimately unlimited realms?

If you would elaborate on this

They figured out how to use burlap to dig to the next realm.

Burlap? en.wikipedia.org...

Please,

You have me intrigued

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The reason for all the sinkholes is because of the other realm and your opposite self will stop at nothing to destroy you.

I suggest you read / learn about karst topography.

Even wikipedia can help you here. en.wikipedia.org...

Nothing to do with "opposite selves".
Just geology.
edit on 9/2/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I realize this is posted in Skunk Works but what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

it was explained to me that the ancients that made this place used light to create everything. kinda like one of our video games now days except instead of binary code light was used. everything around us can be measured using light. any explanation will not make sense unless you know the set parameters that govern everything. i have tried my best to document much here on ats but nothing will make much sense except in hindsight or in another realm. 4 realms of earth is my final answer but the universe is full of you and i from other times we have been through this. believe this is my second time here in 2013.i have found that when a realm finds the door in the floor they just leave and forget about any other realm or the ones trapped. you see it is believed by most that some people are pure evil and this is not true. it is simply a matter of being in the correct light you were created for.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

it was explained to me that the ancients that made this place used light to create everything.

Light?

If you would of said sound then in my opinion your making sense in a illogical way that I can follow but you didn't

any explanation will not make sense unless you know the set parameters that govern everything.

What if I do?

Should I be expecting an explanation, I would like hear what you have to say but you keep holding back and sort of insinuating readers might be scared of what you have to say by giving excuses of not making sense.
This is skunk works and many have posted saying things which make not much sense to anyone other than themselves, don't let that stop you.

it is simply a matter of being in the correct light you were created for.

some might call that fate or destiny or walking the right/chosen path.

Being created to be in the correct light sort of contradicts what was explained to you.

it was explained to me that the ancients that made this place used light to create everything.

"Used light to create everything" are we a part of everything that was created using light?

How can we be in a correct or incorrect light when we were created using light as was explained to you?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

it was explained to me

Just who explained all this to you?
(or what if applicable)

the code was ac2

What code, and what for, and used by who when and where?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

it was explained to me

Just who explained all this to you?
(or what if applicable)

the code was ac2

What code, and what for, and used by who when and where?
it was explained to me by my younger self. the code was to the control room of the sphinx where all gates are controlled in this realm. jesus was locked in ths room because of the cross.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

at any given moment your surroundings can be changed to make you react negative. she just snapped why?? was it planned by the creator. that would be hard to handle. there is much i can't get into yet for various reasons. i don't fully grasp enough to answer 100% all but everything is unraveling and my intuition says i have sad too much. it's true the ancients only see light and nothing physical when they view us.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

it was explained to me by my younger self. the code was to the control room of the sphinx where all gates are controlled in this realm. jesus was locked in ths room because of the cross.

Ah.
Yes, of course it was.
Silly of me to ask really.
This is Skunk Works and something here actually does smell pretty bad.
Carry on.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

it's true the ancients only see light and nothing physical when they view us.

If this was a question, I would answer NO, but it seems to be a statement.

If you have explained to yourself, why use the term ancients, are you not ancient yourself?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

i'm like the ancients and when i'm done they will be born into our world. i'm gonna hit the ancient highway pretty soon. i will know more then.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

i'm gonna hit the ancient highway pretty soon. i will know more then.

If 'ancient highway' means 'bong' then I'd say you've hit it already!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

i'm gonna hit the ancient highway pretty soon. i will know more then.

If 'ancient highway' means 'bong' then I'd say you've hit it already!

I think I coughed something up

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I love how vage everthing is
Cant I just put a saddle on the spinx and ride it? Thats a form of control right? Or I can even get NPH to do it....EPIC!

top topics

join