It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Diana Death: Police Passed New Information

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of this other than it seems to be like the deaths of JFK, Marilyn Monroe, RFK, Elvis etc.
They went before their time and people will always look to the facts and also the fabrication surrounding their deaths. Perhaps with justification in some of these cases.

The establishment, the military and the other organisations have concealed things for a long time. The Yewtree investigations are only just bringing things to light after 40 years. The Hillsborough investigations have taken 25 years to uncover police corruption involving the deaths of football fans. Oh and apparently there really is a base in Area 51.

I am not sure what this new information will reveal. The actual circumstances of Diana's death seemed to have been a very risky strategy if it was a murder attempt. But then there are also plenty of motivations that can be pointed to for why she may have been better out of the way.

Unless there is hard proof to rock the establishment to come then this particular snippet will be forgotten about in a week or so, But people will still probably look back and discuss this case for decades to come just like the JFK assassination.
edit on 18/8/13 by mirageman because: clarification

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by jroduk

Funny enough, this documentary that was banned in the U.K. described the very idea that members of the British military/spy service were involved and that it was covered up. There's some very interesting info in this doc :up

Wow I need to watch the full vid hope I can find it.. star

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by hellobruce

Precisely, they never did such a thing!

So they didnt change the law recently on succession? So that if W had had a girl she could succeed if W died which would have prevented H succeeding him. No its a boy doesnt matter!!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I hadn't thought of that but you're right. I always wondered why people didn't question Harry's heritage, I expect it was swept away if they did. Trust the law to be used to deal with that one.

One good thing is though that William and Harry seem very close and appear to share a deep brotherly love for each other. So, were Madge, Charley and William to all pass away even then Harry would not actually rule - is that how it would be. We use the term rule jokingly they just simply enjoy life with no responsibilities except to adjust it to their desires.

Thankyou!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I am 25 now, and no I wont be googleing the date she died. I couldn't help but remember even at my young age, this didn't seem right and why is this such big news. Well, media always likes to use certain events to help cloud the air. If I am not (and I sure as hell can be) isn't this around the time clinton started pushing through massive deregulation or maybe something more important needed a distraction.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by jroduk

Funny enough, this documentary that was banned in the U.K. described the very idea that members of the British military/spy service were involved and that it was covered up. There's some very interesting info in this doc :up

I posted this video here a few months ago and it was taken down by the mods so don't be suprised if your post is removed. I'd also uploaded to youtube and they took it down and gave me a telling off.
What pisses me right off is that as far as I'm aware (correct me if I'm wrong) the video is only banned in the UK ie it was not given a certificate unless cuts are made. How the hell this all applies to the world of syberspce is beyond me and to my mind ATS should be giving the finger to the establishment and supporting those who wish to investigate the conspiracy "outside" the British juristiction.

Was she nurdered ? Of course she was murdered she was after all "killed unlawfully", however the law is suppressing any proper investigation into the killing which would make it "Lawfully killed" ie Murdered and in her own words she believed her husband was going to kill her.

I would highly recommend that anyone interested in this matter take the time to digest the information in this video, it is well worth the watch -

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Wake up UK and blind world to your real enemies!!
They are closer than you think.
Since before the age of 10 I have thought that our world is not as many perceive it to be.
Forty+ years on my experiences (of which there are many) allow me to see it all for what it really is.
TPTB/Elite/UK Monarchy/Club of Rome etc have an agenda that is evil!!

i

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
as far as I'm aware (correct me if I'm wrong) the video is only banned in the UK

You are wrong, the video is NOT banned in the UK - care to show a official source stating that it is banned?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
This is all for naught.
Even discovering an inside job won't change the fact that she is dead.
RIP Diana.

Justice for the guilty is not for naught mate.

If it were, there would be nobody arrested, charged and punished for murdering others.

What would be the point of investigating and bringing the guilty to justice...the victim will still be dead.

See what i mean?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'm shocked that a lot of people don't realise that this was a pretty big conspiracy that was predicted before it happened.

The Wife of Charles (Heir to the throne) who both have been having affairs, one leaves, divorces and ends up dating a Muslim Billionaire.

If she had a kid the Future king would have a Muslim brother or sister.
That wouldn't bother me but we are talking a clan who take bloodlines and name pretty seriously.

Then she predicted how she may die and who to look at.

Then it happened. The country was shocked at her death and I'm sure many did accept the official story
but many cynically accepted it was what it was.

-

About our affection for Royalty and Polls, post a link from any where north of london and ask them if they care about the Olympics or Royalty, Numbers will be vastly different.
Count in the whole of Britain, I'm sure Wales, Ireland, Scotland and 80% of England couldn't care less.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

No, Dodo was going to convert to Christianity, and so Dodi's father had them killed.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

No, Dodo was going to convert to Christianity, and so Dodi's father had them killed.

So...you're saying Al Fayed spent years in the public eye and vast sums of money begging for the case to be investigated fully, not accepting the OS that it was a tragic accident and claiming they were murdered...as what... a red herring?

VERY doubtful mate.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Sorry, you too are wrong.

They were both going to publicly convert to Buddhism and the Dalai Lama was scared that his position as the pre-eminent voice of Buddhism would be threatened so he arranged to have them killed.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm shocked that a lot of people don't realise that this was a pretty big conspiracy that was predicted before it happened.

The Wife of Charles (Heir to the throne) who both have been having affairs, one leaves, divorces and ends up dating a Muslim Billionaire.

That wouldn't bother me but we are talking a clan who take bloodlines and name pretty seriously.

Then she predicted how she may die and who to look at.

Then it happened. The country was shocked at her death and I'm sure many did accept the official story
but many cynically accepted it was what it was.

-

About our affection for Royalty and Polls, post a link from any where north of london and ask them if they care about the Olympics or Royalty, Numbers will be vastly different.
Count in the whole of Britain, I'm sure Wales, Ireland, Scotland and 80% of England couldn't care less.

Correct and uk history is a testament to that!! Protect the throne and its religion at all costs!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I suppose the question would be --did they have the technology back then to speed up a car like with Michael Hastings?--If that is what happened with Hastings, could it have been something similar with Lady Di?
I have always held a suspicious feeling regarding her death. I never felt it was just an "accident" --Always felt in my gut something was wrong with the way it happened.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
I suppose the question would be --did they have the technology back then to speed up a car like with Michael Hastings?--If that is what happened with Hastings, could it have been something similar with Lady Di?
I have always held a suspicious feeling regarding her death. I never felt it was just an "accident" --Always felt in my gut something was wrong with the way it happened.

It was no accident!
Pointed out earlier, if your wife left a letter that said you were planning to kill her in a car crash, wouldnt you be investigated and also invited to the inquest to answer questions? Was Charles? NO!
Your instincts are mirrored by a large majority of people.

Harry not of the bloodline should carry the mantle of his mothers legacy and quest for the truth of what the Queen and Co did to his mother!!
edit on 18-8-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Wait, so the whole reason Diana was supposedly killed was because homeboy wanted a different chick? Do the Brits really love the Royal Family or is it feigned in fear of being silenced for speaking out?

This is an interesting case because it's not politically charged, that is unless I'm missing something.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Wait, so the whole reason Diana was supposedly killed was because homeboy wanted a different chick?

To be fair, it's not an uncommon motivation for murder - just not quite sure it's applicable here.

Do the Brits really love the Royal Family.......

I think as most UK posters in this thread have said we're pretty much apathetic towards them, they honestly don't affect us in any single way whatsoever, we're far more concerned with just trying to live our lives the best we can, pretty much the same as the world over.

..... or is it feigned in fear of being silenced for speaking out?

Nothings feigned and I don't know anyone who is afraid to speak out - people are very open about their anti-monarchist opinions.

This is an interesting case because it's not politically charged, that is unless I'm missing something.

That's the possible grey area; if Diana did have a notebook / journal and was about to reveal it's contents just what did it contain and what would have been the possible implications for the monarchy / establishment etc.
I guess that's for the individual to weigh up the available evidence and make their own mind up, there is no definitive answer, and probably never will.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by wrabbit2000

I know what you mean. It is not totally unheard of though. Martha Moxley was dead a long ass time before a real investigation was done, and it actually worked in that case, even against a blueblood. Obviously not the morn, but eh, maybe something will come of it.

Wow.. I'd totally forgot about Martha Moxley and the story of the near-forgotten Kennedy family murderer. Funny how it took a disgraced former-detective making it his life project to bring justice, eh?

Given that? I suppose you're right... That was justice delayed by ..wow... a generation or more, to be real about it.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The jury at the inquest on Diana's death returned a verdict of "unlawful killing." This was NOT tantamount to murder because the coroner disgracefully disallowed this verdict from being considered by the jury. Instead, their verdict really meant that they held the paparazzi responsible for her death for chasing after the car at a reckless speed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join