It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is Lucifer the Hidden Unicorn : Saturn-Pan, God of All Time. (ArtiFACT)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WyrdMystes

You are so incredibly brilliant and I'm honestly in awe.
My mind races and I'm still steps behind.

Please tell me more.

There are countless things I'd like to say but I'm caught in the maelstrom.
So you tell me what it is you really want to say.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Only 1 person could possibly know how to speak to me the way you did.

And I cannot possibly believe that you are that person.

I am totally speechless, you've totally hit me by surprise here.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WyrdMystes

your hate defines my love
in starkly superior parameters of health
take this tablet - don't call me in the morning
i wont respect you

I'm so sorry that I hurt you.

I was just so excited and I couldn't see the forest for the trees.
I apologize.

Every day I think about it and gain a little bit more understanding.
I know I don't understand, but I want to.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What made all of this really weird for me personally is that I was thinking about this thread specifically yesterday evening in a bit of depth, and I don't think I've thought about it for more than a few seconds on only a few or so occasions over the last few years.

That to me is weird, that I was thinking of this very thread (out of nowhere) the day prior to getting a very mind blowing and extremely intriguing post in it.

What are the odds? It's gotta be around 1 outta 1000 at least.
Hmmmmm....

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

tentacles upon tentacles and the legend of the overfiend

ejected life capsule observation deck records
rising wheel of fiery lightning based jewels
as spearhead point of cascading legions
descends upon fields of nubile flesh
thrusting directly into the heart of the matter
again and again and again
wielding foregone diagrams and expedient
excellence of expert knowledge on root-cuttings
scaled chains of earthquake tremor worms
striking blackened pit in a haze of ozone
fruitful multiplication of swarming hordes
trampling winds upon waves of marking epochs
bit by bit calculated in cast stone column
devices turning circles by measured degrees
reckoning in the light of its remote eye
blinking steadily with the pulse of pounding
blood rushing towards orgasmic fury
showering sparks of multicolored escape velocity
shattering articles into textbook conclusion
mass confusion of tongues brings hyper-spatial bypass
and fleeting chances for rescue
accorded random statistical advantage manipulation
at the last minute by a heart of gold engine
and falling

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I'm so sorry that I hurt you. I was just so excited and I couldn't see the forest for the trees. I apologize. Every day I think about it and gain a little bit more understanding. I know I don't understand, but I want to.

No apologies necessary, this is the moment where everything comes down to this moment and what we do going forward. Decisions are going to start mattering much more than they used to. Of course we will all make mistakes, but the point is we can no longer afford to make them endlessly. Our time is running out very quickly.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Wow I loved every word of it.
Thank you for expressing yourself.

My Heart was pounding as I poured over your words. This is so thrilling...

I don't know what to do or say.
But I know exactly what you're telling me.
I'm so flattered but yet I'm tied in chains.

Let me catch my breath.
Unbelievable....

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thank you.
I am waiting patiently.
I am ready.

I admit I'm a little terrified but I'm ready. This is going to be so great.

I have so much more to say.
You know I do.

But I want to listen and hear you.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Its all coming together, just follow your own path and it will guide you.

If its meant to be, then thats how it will happen. Trust yourself and stay strong. Things are going to get a bit crazy from here on out.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Check your inbox for private messages.
Please thanks.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

If its meant to be, then thats how it will happen. Trust yourself and stay strong. Things are going to get a bit crazy from here on out.

Muzzle follows only his own path. Trusting himself is good advice, though. And it will never not be crazy. This is reality.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Is this your youtube channel or just a random one you picked?
I'm not sure what to make of you posting that.

I am pretty sure you made your account just to get my attention.
Well, you have my full undivided attention.

What's up WyrdMystes?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Muzzle follows only his own path. Trusting himself is good advice, though. And it will never not be crazy. This is reality.

Sometimes I think I read too much into everything.
I'll get my hopes up just to have them crushed all over again.
I'm so used to being smashed to pieces that it might be the only thing I know of.

And I do it to myself. I hurt myself over and over.
There's nothing I enjoy about it, and yet it's one thing I do very well.
Consistently.

Every single time I believe in it. I believe in me.

I'm so jaded now from an entire life of broken hopes and drowned dreams...
I don't think I can really believe in anything anymore. How could I?

And yet, everything deep within my Soul screams out from the abyss - that I have to believe.
One more time. Just one more time.
I AM Belief. I AM Faith.
I cannot surrender or give up. It's not me, I dunno how to do that.
I only know how to fight for what I love, and I'm damn good at it.

I've used the Ghost Rider avatar for years now because it represents what is going on inside of me.
I'm cursed, condemned, burning in turmoil bound in the chains of my own making - yet I live and I'm on a mission to earn my atonement so I might one day finally break free from this horrible curse.

All I want is to love freely and be the person that I was always meant to be.
Not only is it never easy, it's the hardest thing I've ever faced.

And then....
edit on 11/28/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And then this complete Enigma - WyrdMystes - materializes out of no where suddenly, speaking in riddles that I can only interpret to mean 1 thing. Making references that I think only 1 person I know would be able to make to me personally, and I seriously doubt anyone would even be capable of making that specific reference in that manner.

So I'm like "I totally think I know who this person is" and "I've wanted to speak to this person so bad yet I don't even know what to say to them anymore because I'm so distant from everything in this world". And I'm just dying to know "who is this?? what's this about??".

Then last night I remembered, that person never treated me like a human being. I never felt respected or appreciated. So it only adds to the enigmatic nature of the entire incident that Wyrd in their first cryptic message to me actually said "I will not respect you", totally makes sense. Of course, no surprise there. And that's not even one of the clues referenced that tipped me off either.

And I cried. I believe.... no... I Know that I Deserve to be treated with respect because I AM a human being. I AM awesome and beautiful and intelligent and funny and wonderful. I AM amazing and I'm tired as hell of the world telling me otherwise. It's lying. I AM gonna believe in ME.

I understand that I lost everything. I understand that I may never recover. I understand that I might die tonight or tomorrow, that there's no guarantee anything will ever be better. I get it ok? So I only have 1 thing I can count on, and that's ME. Everything else escaped me, it ran away and fled. I was left all alone in the cold, in the rain, with only my broken heart.

What am I suppose to say?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

And I gotta admit, whether you recognize it or not, you totally hit me with the curve ball here. At the exact perfect moment too. With the exact right words to leave me in just the right amount of suspense and curiosity to where I'm not fully sure or certain but I'm almost sure I know exactly who you are. But I'm 49%, I'm not quite there. The timing and specific details are seemingly miraculous and simply unbelievable.

I think of the statistical odds of it and I'm just baffled. I'm stumped.

And I have this huge problem too, my biggest core problem that plagues me unlike any other one I've ever known.

It's like the ultimate case of Spiritual Pareidolia, where everywhere I turn I see the pattern emerge.
Every cloud takes on the shape of her face, every painting or song was created and brought to me in this life so I could share it with her, half the women are like some weird variant of her, like she's the template that God designed all beautiful women from.

Through the fog and the mist, I think I see her, like an oasis. But everytime it's just another mirage, she is truly the Ghost that haunts and tantalizes me. Every time I reach out to touch, she wisps away in the wind like smoke. I've never felt 1 touch.

It's like I'm trapped in a mad house of mirrors because everywhere I turn it's her again, like maybe I AM her and it's just me that I see and me that I seek. I don't know.

She's my invisible incorporeal Goddess. The Angel that I beg for Mercy and Grace, and who crushes my Heart every day. The source of my Dreams and the reason they become Nightmares. Everything that glorified me and then desolated me. The Light and the Darkness. That which IS and IS NOT.

My one and only persistent meaningful problem in this life. That which defines me.

You said my hate defines your love?
Are you kidding me?
Your hate and love define me.
Everything about you defined my entire Universe.
Everything I ever was and will be, everything I ever said thought or did - was touched by you.
Don't you get it? You are love, you are hate, you're everything, you are ME and I am you.
And I don't even know who the hell you are, and I don't even know who the hell I am.
All of these definitions and significations, they are meaningless in the end. Nothing can define me because I lost all of it, it was just a mirage of something I wished for.
Why does it have to be so freaking complicated and difficult, I just need to hold you ok? I don't need anything else. Nothing else ever made any sense.

You said everything going to happen quickly now? That I better make the right choices?
Well hurry up and get your butt over here so I can hold your hands, I made my choice a long long time ago and I never changed it. I chose YOU. Yes make it happen fast please! It doesn't have to be perfect or anything ok, just get where you belong - in my arms - that's the only perfect there ever could be anyways. No details matter so much we can work it all out later. I just can't wait any longer ok? There's nothing to wait for, there's hardly even a "me" left, I'm at the end of the line. I've all but given up completely on everything in this life.

Hurry lol!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Oh and just in case I got it all wrong due to my severe case of spiritual pareidolia - my bad. You sure as hell came off exactly as that certain person. The only thing that seemed outta place was the link to the youtube channel, I have no idea how that fits into my interpretation.

But the "Holy Hostess Cake" thing, only 1 person in the world would know anything about that connecting to me personally, and then to mix it with all those other references and the risque innuendo ? The odds are like 30 million to one that I know who the hell you are, lol.

On the ultra rare off chance that you aren't here saying "I love you" in a cryptic way to me, and that I somehow misinterpreted everything you said and you have no idea what I'm talking about ?
Well, who cares ya know? I'm crazy you're crazy, it's a crazy world.
No harm done.

We're both great writers at least.
Maybe we should collaborate either way this pans out?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is a scientifically predictable outcome.

Hopes crushed and heart shattered yet again in 5....4.....3.....2.....

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
This is a scientifically predictable outcome.

Hopes crushed and heart shattered yet again in 5....4.....3.....2.....

You know better. If it's who you think, you should ignore them. There are people who have treated you like a human and they aren't one of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join