It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAACP: The 4th branch of government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Obama's speech to the NAACP

Yes, Obama stands with the NAACP. And we thought PC was bad before!! It seems that race is at the top of the Political Correctness agenda these days and there’s a NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN….the NAACP! The NAACP appears to be the new 4th branch of government with complete control over the White House and several federal agencies.

NAACP: DOJ, Secret Service Should Investigate Rodeo Clown

On Tuesday, the Missouri State National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) issued a statement asking for federal involvement in the case of a rodeo clown who wore an Obama mask and then asked the crowd if they’d like to see Obama run down by a bull. “The activities at the Missouri State Fair targeting and inciting violence against our President are serious and warrant a full review by both the Secret Service and the Justice Department,” said State President Mary Ratliff. “Incidents involving individuals acting out with extreme violent behavior in movie theaters, schools, churches, political appearances, and outdoor events in general speaks volume to the irresponsible behavior of all the parties involved with the incendiary events at the Missouri State Fair.”
www.breitbart.com...

Wearing a mask is inciting violence?? Wearing a mask of Obama is racist?? I didn't hear NAACP complain about this mask or the many before it.

When the NAACP says “Jump”, the DOJ asks “How high?”! Last month the NAACP pressured the DOJ into reopening the investigation into a man acquitted of murder simply because they didn’t like the outcome of the trial.

Already, over 100,000 people have signed up to an online petition and the NAACP has written a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder urging the Department of Justice to press civil rights charges against 29-year-old Zimmerman.
www.dailymail.co.uk... g-controversial-acquittal.html

The NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) is the only racist group that receives federal funding in the form of grants and loans. They use our tax dollars to promote one race while attacking others, yet the NAACP is has been calling the TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party a racist group since at least 2010!

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People released a new study Wednesday that claims to tie members of the Tea Party to white supremacist groups, anti-immigration organizations, anti-semitic groups and independent militias.
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

In 2011, the NAACP resumed its assault against the TEA party claiming it seized the Republican Party and declared war on African Americans, poor people and other minorities.
A group that claims to be against discrimination doesn’t see a problem with using federal agencies to target political groups….in fact, NAACP unabashedly supports such attacks.

While patriots across America are livid over the IRS putting the screws to Tea Party groups, one organization is applauding.

Julian Bond, chairman emeritus of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, admitted he thought it was perfectly legitimate for the IRS to target the Tea Party groups, since said groups are “admittedly racist.”
theblacksphere.net...

Dividing Americans based on the color of their skin and promoting one race over another is true racism. Regardless your view on The TEA Party or George Zimmerman, it’s obvious that the NAACP not only promotes one race and one race only, it does so with your tax dollars and with the POTUS, DOJ, IRS and HHS at its beck and call. Why is it silent about black on black crime if its mission is the advancement of colored people? The hypocrisy of the NAACP is profound!

Listen to the NAACP cheer for racial division and strong arm racial tactics!!!

I don’t recall such a racially charged group ever having so much influence in America. Can anyone explain why our federal government is going after citizens of one race at the direction of the NAACP? Am I the only one who sees this as a big problem? The intentional racial division in this country is coming straight from the top and very few people are willing to acknowledge it.

What say you?

edit on 14-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
As the recent profiling issue in new york shows, race is still an issue.

BUT Id be much happier with a president budding up with the ACLU, you know the organization that seeks to protect ALL our rights.

as opposed to one that only cares for "colored people" they ever gonna change that by the way the name that is?

I guess I count as "colored" and it kinda bothers me that theirs a group thats about civil rights but doesn't care about all man kind.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

NAACP: DOJ, Secret Service Should Investigate Rodeo Clown

You have seriously got to be crapping me ! ! ! ! ! !

NCAAP says the DOJ and the Secret Service a guy for wearing a clown mask ?

Well they are getting warmer now if they would investigate the real guy this would be a good thing.

On a worthless meter rates a 5 thumbs down

edit on 14-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
4th branch of government?

What a flair for the dramatic.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

As the recent profiling issue in new york shows, race is still an issue.
The drum beat of racial division comes primarily from the top. It should be apparent to everyone at this point. Race is used to divide us for political reasons.

BUT Id be much happier with a president budding up with the ACLU, you know the organization that seeks to protect ALL our rights. as opposed to one that only cares for "colored people" they ever gonna change that by the way the name that is?

You're right!

We are one nation…….Nuff said!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
4th branch of government?

What a flair for the dramatic.

I was being nice.

They really seem to have more power than the other 3! Certainly more power than the judicial branch if they can target innocent Americans.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Black's have gotten a pretty poor deal under Obama. Lower employment, higher government dependency.

For all the lip service paid towards race, the actual benefits have been none.

Zero.

The CBC, NAACP, Obama, Rainbow Coalition, etc have been worse for blacks than Billy-Bob Huckleberry and the sheets he wears!

Just my humble minority opinion.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't have a problem with a black president.

I do however have a problem with a black president who uses the race card to his advantage.
And instead of calming the NAACP down and telling them to cool it, he encourages them.
Seeming to give them power like a hidden branch of government.

As a Leader you are supposed to represent ALL peoples, not just one race of people.
Especially the United States of America.

Shame on you Mr.President.......:shk:

I hate to say it, but Ann Coulter called this one back in 2008.
She said that what is gonna happen is any one who disagreed with Obama over his policies would be labeled a racist or if you made fun of him, you would be called a racist and I'll be damned if she wasn't right.

Obama may have ruined it for future black candidates who are 100 times more capable than him of running this country.

President Obama, the Divider..........nice accomplishment.

edit on 14-8-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Nah that would be the Corporate Branch. Those with the money make the rules. Why not write a letter to Goldman Sachs since they backed Obama so strongly and tell them you don't like Obama's coziness with the NAACP. Maybe then you'll get somewhere.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I agree the current despot in chief has done more to harm the AA community, and this country than some rodeo clown ever did, and so has his party.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Nah that would be the Corporate Branch. Those with the money make the rules. Why not write a letter to Goldman Sachs since they backed Obama so strongly and tell them you don't like Obama's coziness with the NAACP. Maybe then you'll get somewhere.

Never get tired of the double dramatic demogogic dogma of corporate vilification I see.

Why yes just marginalize both the NCAAP and Obama they aren't accountable anything they do.

Just those bloody evil corporations.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by seabag

Black's have gotten a pretty poor deal under Obama. Lower employment, higher government dependency.

For all the lip service paid towards race, the actual benefits have been none.

Zero.

The CBC, NAACP, Obama, Rainbow Coalition, etc have been worse for blacks than Billy-Bob Huckleberry and the sheets he wears!

Just my humble minority opinion.

Of course they have been worse....it's always been nothing but lip-service.

They intentionally divide us based on our race and then we are supposed to continue to re-elect them so they can "fix" these racial problems (that they create and foster).

If they actually FIXED anything they'd be out of a job!

edit on 14-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

reply to post by seabag

Never get tired of the double dramatic demogogic dogma of corporate vilification I see.

Why yes just marginalize both the NCAAP and Obama they aren't accountable anything they do.

Just those bloody evil corporations.

Otherwise known as the truth? Why is it you suppose that corporations donate millions to candidates anyway? Just being good Americans?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

That's nothing but a distraction in this thread.

You're scared to address the issues I've raised and are instead attempting to blame evil capitalism for all the ills of the country. Give it a rest!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

When you raise an issue worth something let me know.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Kali?

Corporations play under the rules that politicians write up.

Help us get rid of the politicians and we'll help you get rid of the corporate graft and manipulation.

Deal?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by seabag

Kali?

Corporations play under the rules that politicians write up.

Help us get rid of the politicians and we'll help you get rid of the corporate graft and manipulation.
Deal?

Seriously? Corporations fund politicians to write up whatever they want them to. It's a plague in both party's.
edit on 14-8-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Seriously? Corporations fund politicians to write up whatever they want them to. It's a plague in both party's.
Corporations have NOTHING to do with the rampant racism coming from the NAACP and facilitated by the White House, DOJ, IRS, etc.

You’re just trying to work in your anti-capitalist nonsense and derail the thread. Move along.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

If you want to bring someone else into the mix to take some blame, how about we talk about the MSM rather than corporations?

Despite all the attention given to last week's National Association for the Advancement of Colored People's resolution against the Tea Party, all three broadcast evening news programs completely ignored Monday's revelations of racist comments made at one of the civil rights organization's meetings in March.
newsbusters.org...

Corporations have always been extorted by these so-called "civil rights" groups such as the NAACP and race-baiting sharks like Sharpton, Jackson et al.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Move along.

Such a Libertarian...

You’re just trying to work in your anti-capitalist nonsense and derail the thread.

I have no intention of derailing your latest whine fest. You offered up your opinion that the NAACP is the 4th branch of government, I laughed and gave my opinion on what the 4th branch is. I don't recall that I need to agree with you to be on topic. Don't censor me bro.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join