It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAACP: The 4th branch of government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
White privilege ?

Why Yes every morning I wake up and I look in the mirror I shout I'm white and I'm Proud

World kneel before your master ! ! ! ! ! !

You gotta be crapping me as if,

Contrary to political demagoguery of that political talking point of ''white privilege' is just another political manipulation to make white people guilty of something MOST don't do.

For crying out loud talk about the absurd.

Yeah this thread got trolled, just like this entire country is getting trolled with a constant manufactured 'crisis' of YOUR RACIST for pretty much having an opinion on anything.

America needs to grow the hell up.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Here is some "grow the hell up"....

Racism is in tact.

Blind people cant see trees, but dont fight that they dont exist.

If your white, no, of course you dont see it when you look in the mirror.. You never faced it.

Acknowledging that it doesnt exist and then ignore its happening doesnt make it go away.

I am not so surprised with the responses Ive seen. If you want to know what "denial" is, then here is where you want to be.

Peace, NRE.

If its oneupmanship that is needed in torture, humiliation, stereotypes, divisiveness, and straight ignorance on the topic, well then, yes.. things are just about right.

NRE.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Your not being disrespectful to the so called POTUS but to an entire nationality of people, come on seabag, your better than this

So disrespecting "an entire nationality of people" is grounds for Secret Service and DOJ investigation (the same treatment suspected terrorists get)?? Really? I thought you were better than that.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

So disrespecting "an entire nationality of people" is grounds for Secret Service and DOJ investigation (the same treatment suspected terrorists get)?? Really? I thought you were better than that.

The way this Administration operates? Hell, your thread warrants a response !

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Your not being disrespectful to the so called POTUS but to an entire nationality of people, come on seabag, your better than this

No, of course not. But it is grounds to see what and who your about. The Secret Service and DOJ dont have to worry about being labeled. they already are, and are smarter than that.

NRE.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

Yes, no other racial group has more influence in this country...it isn't like Whites have run this country for the past...oh...forever...or anything.
Well I'm sure it does sound funny because you completely misunderstood what I said.

I said no other racial GROUP not no other RACE. Try and read slower.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I do ever day bigotry is bigotry and anyone in the political world knows it.

Change the labels and the treatment is the same, and I am sorry to say African Americans don't own the patent on discrimination they never have as much as they like to think they have.

Hell for nothing more than political ideology.

Be it rich people.
Be it gun owners
Be it corporations.
Be it banks.
Be it GMO.
Be it conservatives.
Be it tea partiers
Be it fox news,
Be it liberals.
Be it Democrats.
BE it Republicans.

The list goes on.

Sorry I don't kiss the butts of people based on the color of their skin I treat everyone pretty much the same.

And I will thank people STOP trying to make me responsible for actions not of my own.

See blanket statements of white people is the same thing as blanket statements of african americans or any group of people.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
NRE.

edit on 15-8-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wow, so you have dealt with bigotry huh.. in what ways?

I mean come on, let me see what it is that says that you should say that you know what bigotry is.

Ill wait.

NRE.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by neo96

Wow, so you have dealt with bigotry huh.. in what ways?

I mean come on, let me see what it is that says that you should say that you know what bigotry is.

Ill wait.

NRE.

Go read my second to the last thread and see the 100 post hatred and intolerance first hand.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

As I am personally sick and tired of people acting like they have the right to talk about others that they never had to live in their shoes. this day was bound to happen, not because you didnt try to prevent it, but because you underestimated those that have had enough.

Ya, well I've had about enough of it, too.

You don't end racism by creating policy that hoists one race above another. You don't end racism by holding your breathe and waiting for older generations to die off (as one here has suggested). You also don't end it by telling people they're wrong, or close minded, or racist. The way you end it is by shutting the hell up about race and simply living your life color blind. We're still allowing this administration and its party to divide us with the politics of race. I'm sick of it!!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

OK I dont know what you mean, and if you mean the post that you wrote before this, well apparently I read it, and made that response so I am asking YOU, what bigotry have you dealt with?

NRE.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by neo96

OK I dont know what you mean, and if you mean the post that you wrote before this, well apparently I read it, and made that response so I am asking YOU, what bigotry have you dealt with?

NRE.

See this is exactly what I am talking about only AA's know what 'bigotry and intolerance' is.

Because no one even wants to see anything else.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I can tell your sick of it.

Oh wait, nope I cant, you started this thread, its actually people like you and MANY others that keep this alive, hey white people want to NOT be blamed for things that happened 150 years ago, then tell white people to stop complaining that now their lives are tough!

They have adopted the culture, music, television, etc,. There would be no race problem if people would understand that excepting the truth will help us not to repeat it.

NRE.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Again I am asking.. what bigotry have you dealt with , I am basing this on your post and nothing else.

NRE.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Oh wait, nope I cant, you started this thread, its actually people like you and MANY others that keep this alive, hey white people want to NOT be blamed for things that happened 150 years ago, then tell white people to stop complaining that now their lives are tough!

I'm exposing racism by the NAACP (and the left) on a discussion forum. I do it because nobody else is. I know my writing is some of the best you've ever seen anywhere but....believe it or not, I'm not the MSM nor a prominent political figure that everyone listens to.

I'm just a guy on the interwebz (a nobody really) who is tired of seeing people in power exploit race for their own gain. I never said my life is tough because of this crap. If anything, blacks have it tough because they're the ones being exploited. They're not being exploited by me but by the very people who 95% of them keep voting for. That's the sad reality.

edit on 15-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Another thread trying to portray white people as collective victims of US society..

LOL

How many are there going to be?

The delusion is getting sad...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I didn't see anywhere in the letter that KMZU reported on where anyone from the NAACP calls for an investigation by the Secret Service to the rodeo clown incident. It appear Breitbart linked this claim from another source that is rather obscure and I can't seem to find this statement anywhere else except where it spread out from Breitbart.
edit on 15-8-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Another thread trying to portray white people as collective victims of US society..

In reality, this thread is exposing the fact that African Americans are continuing to victimize themselves with outrageous rhetoric.

Let me give you an example. An elected representative in Missouri came out publicly and demanded that the Governor of Missouri not attend his annual breakfast at the State Fair today due to "racism" displayed at the Fair. He said an apology was not enough. The fact that a rodeo clown was banned for life from the State Fair was not enough. The NAACP says that the Governor should NEVER come to the State Fair again. Seriously?!

I sent the Missouri representative an e-mail explaining why I thought he was just trying to stir up racial tension and why most Missourians aren't fond of Obama due to his policies, not his race. The response I got was unbelievable. This rep told me that I was filled with hate and that I had it in for Obama before he was even sworn into office! Then I got to hear how Obama inherited this entire mess and that Obama had pulled America out of it. Then he went on to say that my opinion was that of the minority since Obama had been elected twice.

I followed up with a response to say that the only reason I'm in the minority is because I'm well informed and check my facts, unlike this representative. I pointed out all of the Obama fibs told in his July 30th speech and attached CBO and BLS reports to back up why Obama was misleading the American people. Of course, I haven't gotten back an additional response.

So, the real problem is, you have the NAACP and state representatives who aren't representing their members and constituents in a manner that keeps them from being victimized, but encourages it by making absolutely outrageous demands and foolish comments. When these people represent an entire group, it sheds a negative light on everyone associated with them.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

LOL

How many are there going to be?

The delusion is getting sad...

Wow!

Seriously....go back and read the post right above yours. I literally just addresses this. I never said my life is tough or I'm a victim because of this racist crap. If anything, blacks have it tough because they're the ones being exploited and victimized; not by me but by the very people who 95% of them keep voting for. They're the real losers in all of this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join