It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to give you a glimpse of what ufo Activity is like in BC, Vancouver.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

You are talking about the large craft going between the mountains flying West? I have no idea what this is, I've never seen a craft at night this size fly between the mountains but for sure it had a strobe! I was thinking you were taking about the one over the crane..

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Here is the flight path.

Heading for Vancouver correct direction and would appear to be behind mountain during approach.

Don't mean to interrupt but those pictures are waaay off. I know it's hard for those unfamiliar with BC to get a perspective but that flight path would be impossible to see from N. Vancouver.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I agree and not what I was filming as my objects were closer to North Van and I was facing north as you have told him. So completely off target...Thanks again!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I haven't heard your reply to your narrow minded and unfounded remarks in this post. Here is my video once again to disprove your comments.
youtu.be...
edit on 15-8-2013 by CharlesLamour because: Wrong file

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I would not say this guy is a hoaxer, because he does have some footage that looks rather odd, and he doesn't call everything he sees a UFO. He knows there are satellites and other things that could explain what he records.

The bad thing is that we just can't prove anything one way or the other from video footage of blurry orbs of light.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

Thank you and in a one short paragraph you basically summed me up and I couldn't agree more today's legitimate sightings including mine are far from proving anything and for the last year I've said it numerous times for people who know me, my goal is to find the evidence as much as any human can provide. I have come closer with more incredible footage and identified the area where most seem to originate or end their travels and for any serious Ufologist I can't express any more how important this is..too bad science and scientists in today's society have not fully embraced this phenomena otherwise they would be all over this opportunity. It will be up to us from the grassroots to become the scientists,,skywatchers and witnesses to bring home the evidence and finally prove or disprove the other worldly UFO phenomena. Sorry rambling on but I'm passionate about this and I was a total skeptic over a year ago until i had my first sighting rocked my world..Thanks
Charles

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Find the videos more than interesting.

Orbs are not always orbs by the way. We had regular sightings 2008 on for a while. Woke me up enormously. Brought back childhood memories as well. And family sightings. My brother and a driving partner, for my father's store, was on the way to Vancouver, to Terminal to pick up produce, from Williams Lake, probably the Spencer's Bridge Route. And at 3 30 in the afternoon they saw a UFO dart behind a cloud, and a couple seconds later it angled off sharply. But, that couple seconds made the clock go ahead 2 hours, to 5 30 pm. And the truck was 2 hours ahead on a known route. Its been lifelong, and sightings of more than the craft, and memories of more than the craft, from not only myself, but my second oldest son who is now 22, and the youngest has had sightings.

The red lit "orb' craft we saw frequently, was the size of a plane roughly, or I'd say 30-40 feet. It flew often low, possibly 150 feet or 200, can't judge feet like that. Low, lower than a low flying plane, not too high up. Would appear suddenly and then fly over the roof. Sometimes it would vanish at the roof. Sometimes it would arc way up high to go over town, as we were at the edge of the city, and the city glow started with our townhouses roughly. When it flew straight you could see under the red light and it was a saucer.

We've had surveillance choppers and planes overhead as well, and very much more exotic crafts. Black triangles directly over the roof very low. So what we saw was picked up. And the triangles are mainly ours. Those ones flew like jets. My children, called me out for that. My second oldest son, "heard" it while upstairs in the townhouse. He said it made a vibrational hum and rotational type of humming sound, and he demonstrated it. I saw it as it was further away. The second time we saw one was when I wrote to 2 "friends" from online, but had military background apparently and shared some stuff that had just happened. We had scout planes fly over in pairs, from over the reservation, then circle around aimlessly out back, then leave, and have 2 more come, and this was 2 nights in a row. The second night another TR3B joined them, flying very low over our roof, that one had muliti colored christmas type lights and we found out why later in the night. It wanted to blend in with the evergreens.

These things get picked up. Also when you report this you will get some interesting friends, some will have unusual para military background and yet they're injured, retired, etc.

There is a white orb craft that soundlessly flies over, and it also got seen near our roofline, and it turns out this more frequent sighting is a black triangle, much like our first sighting over the roof very low, that one had 3 white lights in the corners and that is why the orb is whitish, or whitish yellow when they fly.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Wow incredible experience but scary really? Where do you live now? Do you find any of the 75 videos I have in my collection similar to any of your sightings? I have only lights and orbs but curious if they seem familiar in any way. All that I know the orbs around my 21 st floor condo are getting more frequent especially if I bring out my laser...first time I had the interaction " orb games" they were coming back for more and had them return in same area every few seconds and 2 at a time,,,that's when I packed it in and claoed the blinds..kinda scared but still kicking myself today as I should have documented this !!,

Thanks
Charles

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesLamour

No it wasn't scarey. Won't on this thread go into any experiences, but I was greeted. Sometimes so loudly that I heard it outside my head, and thought someone would show up. Then a very low flying craft 50 feet over the roof, wingless, it made a lopsided pyramid of light, I shouted and my son jumped out and he said, its flying tail down, nose in the air. Like a cigar shaped craft. But, I always see this as wake up time. And that we needed some pretty big sticks to poke us with for that began the inner work more. Also despite the military negative groups and their contacts, the ones waking people up are our family and friends. They're the good guys. Hero's. The real search is for the inner work, ie Higher Mind or Higher Self is the jackpot. And they want us to get through this hellish zone and be good hearted, care about others, do our best. I could say alot on that. Dolores Cannon has some of the answers, who they are. John Lear says that everyone is taken and there are 3 screen memories put, one scarey to make you run away from trying to remember.

But...some of its just alot of encouragement.

And if you've seen crafts, you've been onboard them. I got that energy off you right away.

I have avoided going out after we moved primarily because of the fear based information, but I prefer windows opening and recognizing them, just knowing. Then since Fukushima it has rained nonstop here from Sept to April-May each year.

We're moving, near Penticton again, nice climate, should be able to see the milky way in the sky like I used to. Got a celetron telescope and a so so ultraviolet camcorder. Havent opened the box yet on my telescope because we're moving or tried the camera, just ordered a joiner, and dont if I even got the right one. There are 2 others I may have to get too. Want to try and use the telescope and the full spectrum camera together. Want to get a better regular camera but can't afford anything too fancy, as well.

But it doesnt matter what camera you use, a full craft will be an orb. They are always covered by light. Don't intend to check for satellites because if they're far up, not really interested in them, I would be second guessing myself. We've had low sightings, and no satellites don't fly under the thick clouds, they don't fly over your roof soundlessly, they don't greet you, they don't get chased by black choppers. Neither do birds. Neither do Chinese Lanterns.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Closer to Hope right now. There are alot of sightings in the area. The whole Fraser Valley and the energy is very similar to Gillilands ranch, and for a reason I believe. The mountains are wonderful. Lot of odd dog shaped peaks and pyramidal type shapes, and I would say a lot of bases here.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Sorry but the altitude of the AIRCRAFT can be tracked along the flight path watching the playback and WOULD be visable.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Very interesting, I can't say really I was on board the craft as I would have had some sign but the only strange thing in the last year since I saw the Amazing Energy orb" which by the way was the closest encounter, I've been sleeping on my couch, I feel more conformatble as its in the living room with all the floor to ceiling windows. Every time I try my bed, I have dreams I can't remember most of them or really intense lucid dreams, really funky ones seem more real than reality, smell,color , touch..but when I sleep on the couch I get a good night sleep ...I know sounds strange....
I agree about bases here , for sure behind the Lions in Cypress area and I'm thinking Enchantment lake or Deaks lake.
Charles

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesLamour

You are talking about the large craft going between the mountains flying West? I have no idea what this is, I've never seen a craft at night this size fly between the mountains but for sure it had a strobe! I was thinking you were taking about the one over the crane..

Really the one above the crane they why does your video have this at the start

What you say at the start about the object.

"This is very unusual for the mountains here
(something mumbled)
that's just behind the mountains that's very unusual
there is no flight pattern that takes anybody behind there.

That doesn't add up does it!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Yes and I see them with night vision all the time,common flight pattern and I ignore everyone blinking plane. Reason my sighting is odd does not follow any of the flight patterns, probably a plane but also UFO..military likely if they are checking out the dozens of objects in that area!!
Thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I really don't know what else to add, as I said in the video, its very odd to see such a large craft go behind the mountains at that level at night or even in day for that matter. It's a craft and no idea who's what and why, simple so I don't know what else you need here?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesLamour

You were, if you would search the memories and meditate or even regress with someone who goes deep, or self hynposis which is really meditation and cut past the screens, by being loving and a sense of humor and just saying, no point in being mean, dont show me scarey things for I have free will and only want to help everyone I can. Reporting for duty! Thats how you start to get them back a bit. But meditation!

The ones who are seeing the crafts, are the ones sent in. The waves, as Dolores would say. Anchors.

I'm going to try and watch all your videos. What is needed is to not only show the videos, of the anomalies, but also show a plane. Show a bird. Show a plane from every angle. We used to watch them after the sightings.

For example, red lit orb, maybe 30 feet across, moved in soundlessly then hovered for about 5 min, oscillating back and forth rapidly. My kids all came out and greeted it. The other climbed the shed, waving. I was really concerned at the time. Tried to get them all inside. That one arced up really high and proceeded over town and the kids ran through the townhouse and chased it down the road;. But no one else would have seen anything at that new height.

Then another day I see a plane, call kids, zoom its over the roof.

They don't change their direction, or angle, or speed.

They can be mistaken for a red orb going away from us, ie from behind, but not coming towards us. Coming towards me at night, I can sometimes see a star getting closer, then 3 lights and a wingspan. Its all about height, closeness.

I think getting these on film, even having a balloon released and video'd would go a long ways.

Always wanted a thread like that because people would start to notice how to spot and recognize.

My ex husbands family owned a wilderness plane business, and when we shared details of the sitings, was really interested, for planes aren't like that.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by roncoallstar
I would not say this guy is a hoaxer, because he does have some footage that looks rather odd, and he doesn't call everything he sees a UFO. He knows there are satellites and other things that could explain what he records.

The bad thing is that we just can't prove anything one way or the other from video footage of blurry orbs of light.

I don't think he is a trying to hoax but just getting carried away by what he thinks he is seeing!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Just never mind already! Getting carried away, please who's getting carried away asking such mundane questions, people I don't know here on this thread basically stating the same thing and backing me up..

Ok I am done I can't and will not subjegate to any further need to validate any of my videos , imwas patient and answered politely to yours and other questions on this thread. Also please if you want to use my videos please keep them the way it was presented on YT with my credentials etc, I don't need them altered and have someone else make unecessary remarks or comments. Much appreciated. Remember I was not the one that posted my videos on this site and for sure I've had enough with the insulting comments...if getting carried away is bringing some interesting and unique video footage to the public then great!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Yeah I just posted one with bird, Chinese lantern...usual suspects people keep saying I am filming , obviously not as now I have footage of both...but you can't stop the ones who really just want to find any excuse to discredit or say my videos are nothing but planes and such...I think its quite apparent with the few last postings..at least they are rare in actuality its been almost 6 months since I've had any real ball busting skeptics and its here on this site...too bad someone embedded my video here, might just disable my YT embed feature!...thanks for the support

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesLamour

Yes and I see them with night vision all the time,common flight pattern and I ignore everyone blinking plane. Reason my sighting is odd does not follow any of the flight patterns, probably a plane but also UFO..military likely if they are checking out the dozens of objects in that area!!
Thanks

Tell you what lets rotate the flight path image so the plan view of the map is similar to the direction on video.

The approx eta for that flight to Vancouver matches the time and date on the video it's altitude at that time would be high enough before it lines up with the mountain.

There are a few ways to track aircraft on the net/smartphones planefinder, flightradar 24 & Flightaware they don't all show every flight and some of the apps for iphone,android are good with Flightradar if you point at the object if it's tracked up comes the data without you doing a thing now that would be handy for you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join