It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to give you a glimpse of what ufo Activity is like in BC, Vancouver.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
welcome on board charles
and thanks for the vids... i've been seeing these over the skies of wales in the uk for nigh on 20 years, i only wish i had the equipment (read: could afford the equipment) to record them too. don't worry about the skeptics, i can't imagine that any of them actually go out and watch the night sky for any length of time, and if they did they probably wouldn't believe their own eyes, lead a horse to water and all that.

keep 'em coming charles!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Much appreciated, thank you. I really think more and more people are beginning to see them for reason I'm sure we will find out soon. I was a skeptic and now so passionate about what I do after my one first sighting. I'm glad ASecret has open minded and straight forward people like you , I was getting a little worried and disappointed...
Charles

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

You do realise most skeptics are people who set out with the intent of believing but allowed their rational side to get the better of them in the process?

Since I learnt about UFO's 30 years ago I have spent hundreds of hours over 4 continents staring at the sky for anything that didnt look natural/man made and have so far come up with a big fat zero.

I have used monoculars, binoculars, telescopes and infra red cameras yet some some youyubers not only catch one UFO ,,they catch loads using normal cameras.

How can this be??

To my mind all I need to do is catch one UFO ( that isnt a bug, satellite. plane or helo) and I'd be set for life ( do some interviews, write a book, sell my video etc).
In fact there are 7 billion people who could all do the same thing but as of yet..not one iota of proof or legit UFO millionaire.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

I hate to say it but there are many filthy rich people making loads of money off the entertainment , false UFO presentation. The big money maker these days is YT reason there are so many videos, unfortunately some people use my videos for their selfish reasons and that's when I get the skeptics interrogating me like I don't know what I'm doing and I'm a hoaxer or misidentifying objects in the sky. Honestly if you have tried everything for all these years including night vision and haven't found a thing, I am surprised but mind you I didn't catch anything either for month last year , only satellites , birds until one sighting and then I knew what to look for? Could this be the reason ??

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
don't worry about the skeptics, i can't imagine that any of them actually go out and watch the night sky for any length of time, and if they did they probably wouldn't believe their own eyes, lead a horse to water and all that.

keep 'em coming charles!

Well everyone is entitled to think what they like, yes I am a sceptic 100% at the moment not
about alien life there is bound to be some out there it's a numbers thing just about claimed ufo's.

As for your other assumption well I suggest you take a good look at this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a healthy bunch of sceptics on there and guess what we like to take pictures of
objects in the sky everyone has a varying degree of skill and equipment but we encourage
each other and pass tips and info on how things are done

For example a picture I posted of our nearest neigbour.

I first took pictures like that just over 30 years ago would you believe at a public observatory were on a Friday night you could go along and hook your camera up and take pictures, there are 3 like that near to where I live the furthest just over an hours drive away which is in the first Dark Sky Park in the UK.

The sky there is rated almost as dark as a photographers darkroom as the lighting is controlled and even the people who live within the park do there bit.

A couple of images taken there by another photographer Sept 2012 and the sky's are even better later in the winter.

A meteor

The Milky Way

I hope to get there during the winter months to take pictures and possibly some timelapse video's.

edit on 16-8-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Well that is a beautiful shot and the link is great...not that I want to get into anymore debates or discussions about my UFOs ,but I was into Astrophotography , I own a 8 inch LX200 GPS and I was about to shoot the moon Last year almost looked like this, I was a total skeptic like you, well a little more open minded and this is when I saw my first legit UFO slow travel directly across the moon lasted about 5 seconds, it was diamond shaped and I was so amazed and shocked I didn't event take snapshot or video..probably would have been the money shot because of the backlit moon, detail was extraordinary and with my megapixel 7D Imagine?!!...it could have been one of the pyramids flying in the sky ...ok alien, man made didn't matter, what it did is make me interested in the UFO arena and then I captured the "Amazing energy orb" rest is history ....

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesLamour

Well that is a beautiful shot and the link is great...not that I want to get into anymore debates or discussions about my UFOs ,but I was into Astrophotography , I own a 8 inch LX200 GPS and I was about to shoot the moon Last year almost looked like this, I was a total skeptic like you, well a little more open minded and this is when I saw my first legit UFO slow travel directly across the moon lasted about 5 seconds, it was diamond shaped and I was so amazed and shocked I didn't event take snapshot or video..probably would have been the money shot because of the backlit moon, detail was extraordinary and with my megapixel 7D Imagine?!!...it could have been one of the pyramids flying in the sky ...ok alien, man made didn't matter, what it did is make me interested in the UFO arena and then I captured the "Amazing energy orb" rest is history ....

Well Charles join in with the astrophotography thread you have some good equipment that Moon picture is a heavy crop it was taken with a 300mm lens a few weeks ago.

Your in a good location if you got further out from Vancouver you would get some great shots with the Canon you could even try something like this.

Although for the horizontal motion you need a dolly/slider system.
That was edited from 260,000 pictures and over 6 TB of data

edit on 16-8-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Dude, that particular flight path is miles and miles away and over the Georgia straight. Not to mention, behind mountains over 2000 feet high with dense rain forest.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

Very interesting, I can't say really I was on board the craft as I would have had some sign but the only strange thing in the last year since I saw the Amazing Energy orb" which by the way was the closest encounter, I've been sleeping on my couch, I feel more conformatble as its in the living room with all the floor to ceiling windows. Every time I try my bed, I have dreams I can't remember most of them or really intense lucid dreams, really funky ones seem more real than reality, smell,color , touch..but when I sleep on the couch I get a good night sleep ...I know sounds strange....
I agree about bases here , for sure behind the Lions in Cypress area and I'm thinking Enchantment lake or Deaks lake.
Charles

Most don't have memories, yet if you've seen a real craft more has occurred. Many people have had spontaneous experiences with their sitings too, ie. with joy, humour and happiness they may say something spontaneously such as "I know you're up there, please show up" and have had immediate responses or a huge flare up. When we were having the frequent wake up fly overs, they would often come back. And my son called me out for many of them and reported the black choppers chasing and I thought that was ridiculous. Why would a chopper be chasing it? Until he called me out for the chase. But, he "seemed to know". Even though there was no sound. So I asked him, did he feel as if he was connected to the craft, and when I asked it of him, he was almost in a trance, and kept nodding but could hardly speak. Though he didn't have greetings like I did when they appeared, he shared 1 and 2 hour missing time episodes when up, spoke of MIB's and viewing screens being shown future events and past events such as crashes.

So there is a connect occurring. Its not just anyone that can take a camera out and have one show up, plus angle off, and perform in ways that are not typical to planes, balloons, birds....So I feel its kind of a calling.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Dorothy Izatt is in the area too. And her case is remarkable. In the Unsolved Mystery show, she even asked to borrow the camera man's camera and the film was sealed off and sent away, yet she was still getting the same remarkable shots, didn't matter who's camera she used or the protocol involved with the film. I think it was Unsolved Mysteries, one of the shows. I'm trying to find a few interesting posts on a thread about her that I remember.

www.timelessvoyager.com...

edit to add, I'm looking for a specific post, and its like looking for a needle in a haystack, not even this year. But will add a few interesting ones along the way. These videos only develop whats on them afterwards, though she has been called out for sightings of crafts.

The video is removed but while they interviewed her, the family which had not been very supportive, was shown back the scene at the window, in which a craft was moving from one side to the other.

Found the post:

edit on 16-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Dude, that particular flight path is miles and miles away and over the Georgia straight. Not to mention, behind mountains over 2000 feet high with dense rain forest.

Go to flightradar you can playback the flight and see the ALTITUDE at the time of the video the aircraft was a few miles behind the CYPRESS mountain area at about 8000 ft IN THE LINE OF SIGHT and dropping as it was approaching Vancouver that's why I rotated the image !!!!

Not only that but in LIVE mode you can get a pilots eye view with 3d terrain from Google Earth like this.
That's a plane heading North behind Cypress Mountain as seen from Charles video position.

I have watched plans fly North & South behind Cypress mountain as seen from Charles video position which on one of his videos he says never happens.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You know I've been really nice and respectful but I've had it with you make false statements about what I said. My comments were " Very unusual" talk about a man that is obsessed and "carried away" why don't you go take some video and photos of your own instead of making false statements and misleading information about other people's hard work, by the way this craft was moving West north West, so I don't care what data you bring forward it is not usual flight pattern, if it is so what!! I've never seen it and that is what I've been stating. This will be my final entry and reply to you.
Charles

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I must be low on serotonin. WMD, I don't give a flying fudge about your google earth flight simulator. Are you dense? Are you really trying to argue about an area you don't even live in? holy crap. Want me to get in the car and snap a bloody picture for you?? Geez louise. give it up man.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Thanks again, so tired of these freaks! I even loaded a new video for inhale/exhale to validate my videos as he was also being a real a.. No apologies or anything but at least one skeptic has nothing more to say because he was proven wrong big time!! WMD has not figured that out yet he is also wrong!
Cheers
Charles

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesLamour

I see you're new here. Welcome to ATS

This is the place where you need to have tough skin. There is a methodology for debunking posters here. First, demonstrate the poster doesn't know what they're talking about. Second, criticize methods used for identifying. Third, research poster and pull up any contradictory information demonstrating a lack of knowledge or mistakes. Fourth, find that information and then focus entirely on it. Fifth, use ad homs and straw man arguments to rattle the poster. Six, call your friends to join in if no. 5 doesn't work. Seven, wash, rinse and repeat.

As you can see, none of those steps actually involve any real discussion or exchange of ideas.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Wild..actually depressing I was hoping to share and get involved with some constructive discussions about what is flying around the skies...oh well at least I learned the hard way and I think we did a good Job! Lol..thanks for the heads up! Funny, none of the skeptics debated or shot down any of the real odd and likely other worldly clips I have they just went with the ones I wasn't sure about myself...I see their tactics now!,
Cheers
C

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Also can you please give me a lesson how to paste my video clips on here? I would like to add one or two of my own chosen clips to begin a discussion. Thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesLamour

Yeah sure, See this link here (=m8cX0Ze7xxc ) From the link in the youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=m8cX0Ze7xxc

When you post you click VID: youtube and post the m8cX0Ze7xxc in the link box.

welcome to above top secret
I enjoyed your videos bro. We see lots of them UFOs over here in paradise valley
edit on 16-8-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

Also can you please give me a lesson how to paste my video clips on here? I would like to add one or two of my own chosen clips to begin a discussion. Thanks

It's pretty easy embedding YT clips. Go to the YT clip and select only the characters after the "v" in the URL

For example: www.youtube.com...

Copy only ezfiwi4KOV4

Then select VID:YOUTUBE at the top.

Paste in the characters you copied and presto.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

excellent many thanks!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join