It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to give you a glimpse of what ufo Activity is like in BC, Vancouver.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Awesome photos of our neighborhood! Maybe the objects I'm seeing over Cypress might be heading in your general area?! Since I always thought possibility of "Enchantment or Deaks lake" maybe it's just the entire general area as you have clearly identified. I know there is a 7 hr trek in the bush to Deaks but that's one heck of a long day. Need to camp out.. Thanks and of course you've seen the trolls again , they just won't let the plane thing go away....I've never ever seen such a thing in my life...are they children?
All the best

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

This is a direct contradiction to the top quote.

How so,

Nothing concrete was said,

If there is further video of the plane disappearing and then some more of the empty sky to show it doesn't come back round then I believe what I said, however my whole issue is with cutting the video short just before the light disappears is questionable.

If no one else see this well I stand alone then and stand by my observation of how other videos that have been hoaxes which show a unidentified light, cut the video short if it looks like the light might be identifiable and then detail in words how it disappeared or flew of in a flash.

So now that we have established the flight paths (FYI, in the 50's a commercial flight overshot the YVR airport in poor weather and crashed in the North Vancouver mountains) is it now safe to say those can't be planes?

NO.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

You might like this Charles has this video I can clearly see a strobe light.

Yeah, its "close encounters of the 3rd kind"

First 20 sec, obvious plane strobes, unless its ET in disguise

1 min mark. "looks like meteor but slowed down" are they supposed to speed up when in contact with earths atmosphere?

That video is enough to see it would be a waste to go through other videos of his as too much of what he captures is quite explainable yet listening to the commentary Charles wants to believe lights/flashes and streaks that could easily be planes or meteorites are something more extraordinary.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesLamour
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I haven't heard your reply to your narrow minded and unfounded remarks in this post. Here is my video once again to disprove your comments.
youtu.be...
edit on 15-8-2013 by CharlesLamour because: Wrong file

Sorry that video don't disprove my comments about the video in the OP.

Why would my comments need disproving anyway?

This is just childish back and forth when all you have to do is either say there is no footage(for what ever reason) of the light going behind the building so that is why I described what happened or simply show the footage of the light disappearing and not coming back and problem solved.

edit on 18-8-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It's a contradiction because you said you believe he's hoaxing or rather, hinting he's a hoaxer. Then in another sentence you say you believe he believes

You know as well as I do what the definition of hoax is.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesLamour
reply to post by FlySolo

Thanks again, so tired of these freaks! I even loaded a new video for inhale/exhale to validate my videos as he was also being a real a.. No apologies or anything but at least one skeptic has nothing more to say because he was proven wrong big time!! WMD has not figured that out yet he is also wrong!
Cheers
Charles

Sorry you validated that you can capture birds and Chinese lanterns.

Your showing your cards mate with the way your replying, just relax, if you cant take a persons opinion over the net log of and go capture more aliens man.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

nvm, thought that was a reply to me.
edit on 18-8-2013 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesLamour

just went with the ones I wasn't sure about myself...I see their tactics now!,

No, just whats in the OP.

Sorry if you want all your videos to be examined by ATS make an effort and post them for discussion or the best and ones you think are something special in a thread and then make this comment about tactics.

People respond to the title and whats in the OP.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Yes I believe he has capture things he cannot identify hence him calling the UFOs,

The video in the OP where it cuts short and he describes it disappearing is what I suspect is a hoax.

I suspect the light came back into view and was easily distinguished to be a plane.

Why waste the footage when he already has a video for "skeptics" to show what IDOs will look like and just use it as a ufo one but with some editing at the end.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
As people on here are getting very defensive lets remember the motto of this site DENY IGNORANCE.This place is not like OTHER conspiracy sites that are mutual back slapping clubs where you post a video saying orb's /ufo etc and everyone agrees gives you a s&f and a pat on the back,there are plenty of others that are like that they are also boring have little content or posting.

I DO BELIEVE IN LIFE OUT THERE that's why I joined here and if I see the real thing or what I think is the real thing posted HERE I will back it 100%.

I mean on here you get many outrageous claims made I wont name anyone but someone on here claimed to be able to see these types of objects anytime they want and having a link with them but when asked to prove that VERY conveniently said that if they tried to take pictures/video they would know and never come back.

That's the kind of thing you have to deal with on here.

Now Charles didn't post is video here but has been good enough to join in and comment sometimes he has gotten the wrong end of the stick but I will make 2 suggestions to him.

1) DON'T comment during filming with comments that may or may not be true.
i.e don't say something NEVER or ALWAYS happens unless you are 100% certain.
2) Review your video before posting it to youtube and if something needs corrected or added to
put some text on the video.

I have been having a look through his videos at his suggestion an thought I would have a go at solving a puzzle for him in the Daytime Vancouver UFO landing DEBUNKED video he is puzzled by a light source up on the ridge let see what it could be here is the video in question.

First a quick still from your video.

The house indicated is this one here.

As you can see there is a bend in the road just above the house now I cant understand how he says that is a quiet road as it seems to be the main road up to the ski-slopes with some places to stop and admire the view over the city a quick look at map or if you are from Vancouver or do winter sports you would have a good idea.

The ski resort is a 30- minute drive north of downtown Vancouver, and has 53 named alpine ski runs (many accessible for night skiing)
Night skiing interesting.

Now futher up as you can see another bend in the road and near it is the clearing

In the clearing is this.

Hope that is another puzzle solved maybe one of the other locals posting here will know about that building.

We are ALL on here due to a common interest BUT at the same time we have different views I would really like to see proof that can't be explained by everyday objects & equipment properties.

I have seen some other things on a couple of the videos that interest me.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

As munch as I appreciate some of what you have said in your comment, I am quite disappointed in this site, unfortunately it is not the people of BC or the other individuals appreciate my work and believe in what I am capturing. Just so you know I have already stated and mentioned I made a mistake with this video, reason why I posted it, why are you taking more of my videos from my YT channel already clearly identified and debunked from me, so you did some major research and found a house , great and it helps solve the mystery what's the man made object but I admitted to it already, why re hash it.
I have no time for this site nor the a use I am getting. I do this voluntarily and not to throw wool over anyone's eyes , do I make misidentifications, absolutely but its rare and I will be the first to admit to it as in this video. Will I stop doing what I am doing with commentary , absolutely not just because a skeptic tells me to....

So WMD and Waiting to exhale...and I believe there is one more out there... You won and I no longer will be returning to I this site and I would appreciate you no longer embed any of my videos anywhere on the Internet. I left this option open for people to share and comment with constructive criticism., too bad WMD your comments reach me too late, this assistance with debunking the lights in the video would have been helpful in the past when I asked the questions, now its redundant and serves as another way to discredit me, Ridiculous you would bring up this now after I have already debunked it...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Charles, no need to abandon ATS. It's really a pretty good place to come. If you let others here push you away then they win. ATS has about 30,000 members, they are only two of them. Once you've been here for a while, it's like water off a duck's back

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The point in speaking up, and sharing ,is to create a presence, an anchor of aware people irregardless of the paid off or otherwise, not clued in skeptic group, some of which may be an honest journalistic questioning, but often just continual assault on the posters, including pulling out mental illness cards, demon cards, new age cards, religious cards, and various other cookie cutter models, to try and stamp it out for various types of readers.

But you just stand up and hold the light and be the anchor because the dark side cannot overcome that ever. And if this is out, it continues to reach some people and gets them to look outside the box and programming.

And your thread has quite a few flags, mine often get 1 or 2 if I'm lucky. If someone keeps saying the same stuff you have addressed, just copy and paste a general warning and ignore them.
edit on 19-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks and since I am new what does the Flag mean? I thought it was skeptics flagging my videos..? I see what you are saying but if I had more time and patience I would stick this out with the skeptics but I work 14 hours a day and will not have the time to respond and always have to either validate, explain over and over, beating a dead horse or for the Melbourne individual, I thinks it's Flogging a dead horse on ridiculous matters when they miss the entire video of the UFO or object, entity I am presenting...where are the comments about the orbs,the responding objects, the amazing energy orb, I have so many amazing videos but they rant on the areas I even admit are likely mundane or already debunked areas of my videos...I would gladly debate with local people as they live here but these skeptics are overseas and depend on Internet to tell them about my home...ridiculous.wmd_2008 finally was being helpful but too late and I had already debunked the video just not in the detail he demonstrated but it is not necessary...and if I hear anything more about birds, I will cry!!! Lol..I proved it with a video and did you see Inhale/exhales respond to it...I couldn't stop laughing with disgust..I even posted the rest of the video he stated was a hoax because I stopped filming, saying I did it purposely because it was likely going to show it was a plane...well it didn't and the video IFO for Skeptics clearly demonstrates..

So you see I don't have time for this, all purposely calculated to take me away from telling the truth...there are so many things happening in the world now and something is approaching we should all be working together, really if there is a civilization 100000 years more advance than us, they are probably terrified to make contact , not because they fear we will blow them up which obviously would be impossible considering the technology gap, its the spiritual side of hate, deceit, greed and more importantly hatred and distrust for one another..they do not want to infest themselves with these qualities...again i have no idea but it would make sense..not any different to the hundreds of other theories out there about our neighbors....cheers

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Not at all, flagging is giving a thumbs up to the thread. And stars are giving a thumbs up to a post in the thread.

I agree if you're busy and work long hours it would wear out the precious little time you do have and am not suggesting you push past those levels, but just saying NO not going there is not the same as perhaps once in a while sailing in and out. Just a suggestion. My health issues make it possible to share more. Also, due to the surveillance I mentioned, which involved police behind me and very wealthy looking, oversized, fluffy looking car in front of me, (not a common model, only seen them in reference to surveillance and priced them at about 40-60 000 dollars, and a friend said they're department of defense) going to the Wholesale Store, and then on the way back, this was switched. I've had this enough to pay attention and can only assume that as long as I've got their attention, then my posts are being monitored as well. If I write in to the PM and tell him he is rogue an I denounce all the harm he does, that won't get past his aids. But this gets through to people carrying out those bad orders in our world.

So, its my way, health and all, to get through to some people. Because its not our souls/progression on the line here. It's theirs. I want to make a difference.

If I was working your hours, wouldn't be able to. So understand that.
edit on 19-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ok thanks for the info...I will have read some of you posts now!!!

Take care
Charles

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Again you are throwing your toys out the pram , I know you debunked the light source I just showed that you could actually find out what was there without much effort and to be really honest if I lived in Vancouver I would have driven up to take a look and filmed at the location

Lets be brutally honest here you are getting into a frenzy re images that are at best 0.25 mpixel (510x492 pixels) from your night vision system lets just say that if anyone tried to DEBUNK a ufo on here with that resolution they would be
at yet it seems to be fine when used as so called proof

I know you have a passion for the subject and it shows that is a credit to you but that can lead to rash statements been made in the heat of the moment many people so into this subject make statements they end up regretting for example Richard Hoagland and his glass tubes on Mars or Jose Escamilla and his claim of a blurred picture hiding a giant alien on the Moon standing next to his spaceship.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join