It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution backed up by Hoaxes and Desperate Lies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

That is where you are wrong. The moment our little innocent and trusting children set foot into their educational system, they are indoctrinated with this crack pot theory. They are subjected to this pseudo intellectualism and and "proof" via frauds, lies, and selective presentations they begin to doubt everything their parents put into their foundations. Given a few generations of this, now the parents were those children and they don't question the facts, do yes, evolutionists have been waging war on Christians for a very very long time.

And these evil liar who are feeding our children evolutionary garbage still manage to dredge up more evidence than the average Sunday school sermon. I've never once heard a teacher say, "Oh, you have to have FAITH! Evolution works in mysterious ways! And if you don't evolve, you're going to hell along with the homosexuals!"

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by OpenEars123

Ummm why are we taller now than we were a mere 160 years ago??? I don't remember reading in the bible God saying "though shall create man and make him taller" Just a thought...

Wait what is the number of man ?

Created on the sixth day buried in the ground six ft under at an average hieght of 6 feet etc. etc.

Just another lie pal.

Sorry, what's a lie?

Are saying we've always been an average of 6 feet tall??

I think you'll find there is irrefutable proof to say otherwise..
edit on 12/8/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Ungrateful wretch.

Now that was just mean AI.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
Just so I understand correctly

As my self a Pagan

Your saying point blank

Evolution is a fraud

And when asked your response was 'they' used him as a source

So besides who are they

my other questions is do you support
Natural Selection

Nothing else you said deals with my post. Changes in doctrine have nothing to do with scientific biological evolution theory. The "They" is all major science publications use Darwin as their background in educating children and young adults about how life came from a common ancestor. Denying that Darwin is their "saint" is silly.

No one said anything about natural selection and that animals can adapt. Adaptation is just that, it is not species change. There are zero missing links proven. The ones they have given are all frauds and hoaxes. It's too bad you are so focused on disagreeing with Christianity that you can't actually deal with the OP.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
Do you not believe in evolution/natural selection regarding animals as well or just as it applies to humans? We have known about the piltdown hoax for a long long time. we have also known that neanderthal man was not related to us for a long long time. I notice you conveniently left out cro magnon man. As far as an idea being supported by hoaxes and lies, RELIGION ANYONE?

It takes MORE faith to believe in the absurdities of evolution than it does to believe in creation and intelligent design.

People accept what the priests of the religion called "Science" all on FAITH.

Anyone who believes in evolution DOES believe in an organized religion.

Evolution IS in fact an organized religion regardless of what anyone wants to call it.

With respect to its great contributions to society, I think it is important to make a case that science is really affecting society more like a religion now than a field of study or a resource base of useful information. Many everyday people do not understand it at all and accept ALL its teachings on faith.

Unfortunately some scientists and academic professionals are not so noble and have perpetrated deliberate frauds and cover-ups of important discoveries.

Modern Scientific beliefs are based upon a leap of faith in the big bang theory. It has become a belief system based on faith and therefore another form of religion. Scientists, like priests can explain their beliefs but the everyday people accept it all on faith. Scientists and doctors are the priests of this new religion, getting angry and crying "heresy" when anyone respectfully disagrees with them.

Has Science become a Religion

Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Nice way to take the subject way from fraud and hoaxes in evolution to say something about Christianity. Why not stick to the thread's subject. Everytime I post a topic you all don't like you create straw men, change the topic and derail my thread. Last time it was over 16 pages of non topic arguments.

Typical derailment tactics. Since you can't disagree logically with my OP then I guess your best option is to change the subject which I would appreciate not happening.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Nice way to take the subject way from fraud and hoaxes in evolution to say something about Christianity. Why not stick to the thread's subject. Everytime I post a topic you all don't like you create straw men, change the topic and derail my thread. Last time it was over 16 pages of non topic arguments.

Typical derailment tactics. Since you can't disagree logically with my OP then I guess your best option is to change the subject which I would appreciate not happening.

Sorry to butt in here. But all you did was look for flaws in evolution and found them.
If you included all the flaws in religion too, you might get different responses from people.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that evolutionists are asking us "religious" folk WHY we believe what we believe...

At the same time they are gullible enough to believe everything they are told about the "evolution cult" sponsored by TPTB.

I think you are seeing this completely wrong. An evolutionist will admit that evolution is a working "theory." You will never find a truly religious person who admits that "God" is anything but a fact. If they admitted the reality that they just didn't know for sure and had no real proof of fact then they would be an agnostic.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It takes MORE faith to believe in the absurdities of evolution than it does to believe in creation and intelligent design.

Nice strawman there.

That's the great thing about science, it is true no matter if you believe in it or not.

I have said this many times to creationist and proponents of ID. Evolution and gravity are theories. But I have yet to see a creationist jump out of a plane without a parachute.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
But all you did was look for flaws in evolution and found them. If you included all the flaws in religion too, you might get different responses from people.

Evolution IS a religion...

Thus, your argument is invalid.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Are saying we've anyways been an average of 6 feet tall??

Absolutely, on average yes. I sure don't think we started off at one foot tall as retro ascension would suggest.

Reto ascension., now there's a show stopper.

edit on 12-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
But all you did was look for flaws in evolution and found them. If you included all the flaws in religion too, you might get different responses from people.

Evolution IS a religion...

Thus, your argument is invalid.

Evolution is NOT a religion. After reading some of the posts in this thread I am no longer confused about This.

edit on 8/12/1313 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The problem with evolution is that it is used to teach how life began

False.

Abiogenesis is the theory of how life began.

en.wikipedia.org...

Evolution is the theory of life’s diversity.

Please try to remember the difference.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Evolution is taught in public schools in place of creation. And therefore it is being taught as how life began.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Are saying we've anyways been an average of 6 feet tall??

Absolutely, on average yes. I sure don't think we started off at one foot tall as retro ascension would suggest.

Reto ascension., now there's a show stopper.

After taking a tour through the Tower of London I was amazed at how short ALL of the armored suits were. A little over 5 feet tall. Not some of them, all of them. Never saw a tall suit. Many we're hugely wide in breadth. Evolution is a theory but humans were not always 6 feet tall.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Piltdown Man was found to be a forgery and there were many other forgeries as well maybe as many forgeries that have been passed off as biblical but I doubt it. The great thing about scientists is how they are looking for the truth and will out a forgery the same can’t be said for religious leaders.

As far as Neanderthals go you should research a little more because a good portion of the worlds population carry their DNA that has been established. Then there is Homo heidelbergensis thought to be a little taller than Neanderthals and recently found to have been the first to fashion stone spear tips 500,000 years ago. Read up here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
The problem with evolution is that it is used to teach how life began when that was not even Darwin’s starting point. Darwin’s theory begins after life is here and tries to show that we all come from a common ancestor.

"Evolved" from a common ancestor.

for life to begin by chance in some chemical soup would be a one in a trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion chance! It just could not happen by chance alone.

Even if the probability of something happening is low, it still can happen. You do realize what you typed don't you?

Amazingly, one of the chief proponents of evolution, Dawkins author of “God Delusion”, actually gives credence to aliens seeding life on earth!

Really? Can I get the source of this information? A transcript maybe?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Really all "missing links" (a term used strictly by Creationists) are fake? So then I guess you'll have no problem providing sources that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that every single hominid fossil listed on this page is fake.

Prominent Hominid Fossils

For even more fun here is a timeline that shows the progression from Australopithecus africanus all the way up to modern Homo sapiens sapiens. Notice how each step in this timeline has a link to fossils.

Hominid Species

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
The great thing about scientists is how they are looking for the truth and will out a forgery the same can’t be said for religious leaders.

Scientists are not ALLOWED to look for the truth.

If they do, they will find themselves working at Mc D's

Religion AND Science are both all about HIDING the truth.

Science has JUST as much credibility as what you see in Religion.

They are BOTH being used as mind control tools.

"Throughout recorded history, the Illuminati has successfully withheld from humankind major aspects of history and science in order to subjugate the masses"

"Historical, religious and political truths have been withheld from the general public in order to perpetuate armed conflict," he continues. "Similarly if the presently suppressed technology were to be made commercially available, disease, famine and environmental pollution virtually would become eradicated."

By manipulating the souls evolving on earth, the Illuminati have deliberately suppressed the spiritual facts of life, not to mention liberating technologies, which could bring plenitude to all.

Secrets of Suppressed Science and History

"...the Illuminati eventually controlled the science departments in all colleges and institutions of higher learning. The plan was to stifle scientific knowledge and then twist what was left to fit the science they wanted the people to believe. They accomplished this by adopting new rules in regards to scientific research.

With the control of science in their hands, and the discouragement of seeking new findings they took it a step further. Next, the Robber Baron flunkies of the Illuminati used their ill-gotten gains, under the guise of philanthropy, to establish “Foundations” and “Societies” such as the National Geographical Society and the

Smithsonian Institute “for the increase and diffusion of knowledge among men,” but in reality to help cover-up and hide away anything that doesn’t fit the accepted theories."

Secret Societies - Who Controls Knowledge?

With respect to its great contributions to society, I think it is important to make a case that science is really affecting society more like a religion now than a field of study or a resource base of useful information. Many everyday people do not understand it at all and accept ALL its teachings on faith.

Unfortunately some scientists and academic professionals are not so noble and have perpetrated deliberate frauds and cover-ups of important discoveries.

Modern Scientific beliefs are based upon a leap of faith in the big bang theory. It has become a belief system based on faith and therefore another form of religion. Scientists, like priests can explain their beliefs but the everyday people accept it all on faith. Scientists and doctors are the priests of this new religion, getting angry and crying "heresy" when anyone respectfully disagrees with them.

Has Science become a Religion

Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

After taking a tour through the Tower of London I was amazed at how short ALL of the armored suits were. A little over 5 feet tall. Not some of them, all of them. Never saw a tall suit. Many we're hugely wide in breadth. Evolution is a theory but humans were not always 6 feet tall.

I wonder why the suits didn't tell you what the size of the first evolved human being actually was ?

Let's say five hundred years ago we were all five footers. Now keep going backwards.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join