It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution backed up by Hoaxes and Desperate Lies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
How sad that so many are actually gullible enough to actually BELIEVE the people hiding behind this deception called "Evolution", when in reality there's nothing but fraud behind it.

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

Dr. T.N. Tahmisian, a physiologist for the Atomic Energy Commission, said, “scientists who go about teaching that evolution is a fact of life are great con men, and the story they are telling may be the greatest hoax ever.” Now this “lie,” “fairy tale” and “hoax” is still being taught as “fact” in our public schools, and they call it “science?” www.tcpalm.com... 

Evolution is built on a 'lie, fairy tale and hoax'

It has been said that if you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it as fact. You even believe it yourself. It is amazing how gullible people can be. Take, as an example, the “fact” of evolution.

One of the most prestigious scientists in the world, Dr. Paul LeMoine, an editor of “L’Encyclopedie Francais,” wrote, “evolution is a fairy tale for adults.”

Evolutionist Francis Crick, one of the world’s most prestigious biologists and co-discoverer of DNA, examined the possibilities of a cell coming into existence by chance on this Earth and concluded that it was not possible.

Evolutionist Sir Fred Hoyle of Cambridge University, one of the most noted astronomers and mathematicians in the world, stated, “the notion that not only biopolymers but the operation programme of a living cell could be arrived at by chance in a primordial organic soup here on the Earth is evidently nonsense of a high order.”

He concluded that life would never have originated by chance in 20 billion years.

In October 1980, at a worldwide meeting of evolutionists in Chicago, Dr. Stephen Jay Gould of Harvard University and Dr. Nils Eldredge of the American Museum of Natural History said that it has long been a “trade secret” of paleontologists that transitional forms do not exist; that missing links do not exist.

www.tcpalm.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I had people knock on my door today inviting me to church.

The door of my house.

+34 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Is this supposed to somehow show evolution is wrong? A couple hoaxes, a scientist that came to incorrect conclusions from over a century ago, a bunch of mistakes, a biased article by someone that apparently doesn't understand the mountains of evidence regarding Neanderthals, or that Neanderthals were a contemporaneous species and not a "missing link" but are more concerned with some huckster, the more than 200 years of study of the peppered moth that has, in fact, stood up to rigorous scrutiny, Dawkins being a proponent of the possibility of panspermia?

Sorry, no. What you've just gone on and on about would be akin to someone "proving" Christianity false by pointing to Jim Bakker, Ted Haggard, the Salamander Letter or Kinderhook Plates. There is an astounding amount of evidence for evolution and more is found almost daily. Enough to actually fill entire museums the world over. Unlike creationism, evolution stands up to the scientific process.

Of the hundreds of thousands of pieces of evidence, points of data, studies, observations, predictions, fossils, DNA studies, etc., you've pointed to a handful of frauds that constitute far less than 0.0001% of the evidence. Creationism continues to try to fall back to a safer position but it's increasingly relegating itself to a "god of the gaps" theology. These are its death throes. Its final last spasm of fight before total irrelevance.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Because ATS doesn't revolve around you and your inadequacies of preference.

Says the guy who argues about evolution being a pile of crap before praying to an invisible man in the sky.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Wow. Look at all that evidence that you didn't give us. Your nonexistent sources are flawless.

Seriously. You could at least try to make it look good.

edit on 12-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ummm why are we taller now than we were a mere 160 years ago???

I don't remember reading in the bible God saying "though shall create man and make him taller"

Just a thought...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by gotya

What door ? Are you OK ? You do know you're online right ?
edit on 12-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

So what exactly does your silly comment mean? Of course I know I'm online. I bet you're the type that knocks on doors trying to "spread the word".

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

Don't bother trying to preach science to them. Science is the devil's language, remember?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Evolution is difficult to comprehend because we only live for about 80 years or so, and we really cannot comprehend the true scale of time. It's easy enough to say billions of years, but when you really think about how old the earth is (about 56 MILLION lifespans) then it's easier to at least give evolution a second thought.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya
reply to post by randyvs

The door of my house.

Sounds excruciating. Getting up off the couch, opening a door, getting a friendly
invitation to join some good people in giving thanks and showing some respect
to the giver of life. Bet you missed a closing cliffhanger to your favorite soap.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Don't bother trying to preach science to them. Science is the devil's language, remember?

Ahhh yeah, I actually forgot I was going to hell

And of course all the love, compassion and kindness I do every day won't make a difference, I will JUST BURN lol

Good point

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Sounds excruciating. Getting up off the couch, opening a door, getting a friendly
to the giver of life. Bet you missed a closing cliffhanger to your favorite soap.

When was the last time you thanked Santa for your presents?! Ungrateful wretch...

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Gould never said that. Or anything close to that. He did say:

"The absence of fossil evidence for intermediary stages between major transitions in organic design, indeed our inability, even in our imagination, to construct functional intermediates in many cases, has been a persistent and nagging problem for gradualistic accounts of evolution."

Gould, as an evolutionary biologist, had differing opinions from many others in his field, but in no way whatsoever expressed any sentiment even remotely intimating that evolution was an intentional fraud. He was an ardent supporter and spent his entire career furthering the field.
edit on 8/12/2013 by LuckyLucian because: Wasn't quoting a post, ex-text.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

reply to post by randyvs

The door of my house.

It's not relevant what I was doing, why do they feel the need to bother me with the nonsense?

I know where the church is I'm not interested. How would you feel if I knocked on your door just to explain to you there is no such thing as god?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Do you not believe in evolution/natural selection regarding animals as well or just as it applies to humans? We have known about the piltdown hoax for a long long time. we have also known that neanderthal man was not related to us for a long long time. I notice you conveniently left out cro magnon man. As far as an idea being supported by hoaxes and lies, RELIGION ANYONE?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Ummm why are we taller now than we were a mere 160 years ago??? I don't remember reading in the bible God saying "though shall create man and make him taller" Just a thought...

Wait what is the number of man ?

Created on the sixth day buried in the ground six ft under at an average hieght of 6 feet etc. etc.

Just another lie pal.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just so I understand correctly

As my self a Pagan

Your saying point blank

Evolution is a fraud

And when asked your response was 'they' used him as a source

So besides who are they

my other questions is do you support
Natural Selection

As for the hogwash your preachin
Sorry
A)it is just a theory
B)changes DO occur over time

BTW are you a Nicene or Arianism Christian

Because it was a point your people evolved to.. Your bishops outlawed free thought and branded the Competition heretics..

So things have changed over time...

Evolution of organizations do take place

Now since your a christian..

Do you know how your god operates?

Yeah or ney

After all the theory goes god created the universe
Humans are complex organisms that run off systems to complicated to be naturally occurring

So I understand what type of management system does baby jesus use to manage
Earths ecosystem
Solar system
Animal interactions
Bacterial interaction
Plant Interactions

and so forth and so on..

At this rate you will try to tell me Jesus was not a sinner

The question is how does god manage the universe

Where you there during creation, observing said acts.. Since you have a personal relationship I am just curious

No offense to your misguided faith but the Goddess is much wiser
After all a system such as
Darwinism with natural selection and Evolution over time seems to be much easier to manage then say micro managing all of creation

The only argument is over whos dirt it is

It is not a hoax
Acts of individuals do not a crime of the group make

The difference between christians and scientist

Scientist females are poor lays and hard to train(shakes head and rolls eyes)
But ask interesting questions

Christian females are mostly easily trainable and very wild
but cant ask interesting questions (and the number of church hours are not always worth- I am following gods orders.. being fruitful and multiply
)

I look at the universe as I get older and am beginning to accept the fact that god is a woman with a wicked sense of humor

I think she is hispanic/black (she does have temper)

So lets walk back through
evolution is a hoax according to you
Natural selection you have brushed off

Let us instead of arguing over wither WMD creators or Christians have killed more innocents.. Lets solve this the ATS way and Deny ignorance

How about definitions of the words
evolution
Science

Then we test evolution
per the scientific protocols that are universally known

during this time period I want you to put together a list of the hoaxes science has perpetrated
Then a list of hoaxes the church has done

So how do you want to test evolution
Cant design the test before we have definitions

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The number of man is the number of A man. Namely Nero Caesar, using "bible numerology". Look it up and please continue to deny ignorance. "600 3 score and six" not 6 days average 6 foot buried 6 feet deep. thats just plain silly.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

*raises hand*

I have a question.

Why do people who believe in god find it necessary to convince non believers of its existance?

You never hear of people who believe in the theory of evoloution knocking on doors trying to convince the religious folk.

Why the hell do you care what I believe?

That is where you are wrong. The moment our little innocent and trusting children set foot into their educational system, they are indoctrinated with this crack pot theory. They are subjected to this pseudo intellectualism and "proof" via frauds, lies, and selective presentations they begin to doubt everything their parents put into their foundations. Given a few generations of this, now the parents were those children and they don't question the facts, so yes, evolutionists have been waging war on Christians for a very very long time.

In fact, Christianity is not allowed in schools yet we are forced to attend them if we can't pay for private schools. No one is forcing you to listen to anyone who knocks on your door. You say, "No thank you" and close the door. Children don't have that option.
edit on 12-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

What the hell does Nero have to do with Genesis ?
I gave a few examples of how the number six is associated to man as ordained by God.
Silly is thinking it's numerology.
edit on 12-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join