It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Flood of Asylum Requests at U.S./Mexico Border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Sudden Flood of Asylum Requests at U.S./Mexico Border

www.breitbart.com

At the Otay crossing near the San Diego border last Monday, about 200 people coming from Mexico gained entry to the United States all using the same key phrase; they claimed they had a 'credible fear' of drug cartels. According to KSAZ FoxPheonix:
(visit the link for the full news article)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
All about the same time they want to grant illegals amnesty...how convenient.

I dont understand why this is even debatable. Seek entry to the US legally and become a citizen, or break a federal law and live the life of an outlaw. Im tired of my country being taken advantage of by lowlife criminals because we are so politically correct. Time to shut down every single benefit these people get, aid and help should be only granted to legal citizens and all others should not get access to a damn thing.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+41 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yes, yes, lets bring in more Mexican criminals, since we dont have enough already.
I live in a city within 200 miles from the Mexican border, the Hispanic population is 60% and they committed close to 100% of the homicides last year.
So, yea. Lets let in more of those hard working souls with neck tattoos and tear drop tattoos under their eye

Of course now Ill be labeled a racist for stating facts

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

Just poor logic. Not all Mexican s are criminals. Your "facts" don't prove what you imply. You have no clue how many of those 200 will wind up criminals.

Oh yeah, and you're racist, but you already knew that.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Yes, I know its now racist in this country to point out any facts involving anybody that isnt a middle aged straight white male but facts are facts.
Guess what, another murder here Friday night, the suspect is... Hispanic, big surprise

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
These scamming 'asylum seekers' claim to have a 'credible fear' of drug cartels?

They're nothing more than liars, and someone needs to call their bluff.

No way are there drug cartels in every square mile of every city or town, throughout Mexico.

These are simply a bunch of cons, trying to cheat their way through life.

Some facts about illegal immigration, in America.

source: www.infowars.com...

edit on 11-8-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantriQueptidez

Just poor logic. Not all Mexican s are criminals. Your "facts" don't prove what you imply. You have no clue how many of those 200 will wind up criminals.

Mexicans, Chinese or Martians. It doesn't matter to me. If they've crossed the border illegally in the past or are here now that way? They are felons by definition and only Obama's 'gracious forgiveness' can or will change the outright criminal status.

Maybe these hitting the border to file for status are first timers or maybe frequent fliers? I'd have all the sympathy in the world for real first timers and say we brought the flood on ourselves by talk of being the first nation on Earth to basically take a legal erasure to our border for all technical meanings through amnesty and ongoing forms of it. :shk: What could go wrong?!

The frequent fliers? Pardon my french, but screw them. I have NO sympathy whatsoever for those who came here illegally, got thrown out (many many many times in too many cases) and now may be back to scam the system in a whole new way.
edit on 11-8-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
give it a couple more years and it's going to be record numbers of citizens seeking Asylum Requests in Mexico running from the US. Gov

wait n see

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantriQueptidez

We know about 95% are Mexico's undesirables...oh how say "carrone"!
Try this on China...

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
stop with this Illegal BS people are born of this earth...NO flippen borders exist...when are people going to learn this FACT!

NO one NATION,PEOPLE,RELIGION or RACE can lay claim to any piece of dirt on this planet....ANYONE...Who say they have borders are wrong.....Borders do not exist ....they are imaginary and non existent.....

The sooner people wake up to this FACT the more free we will become....IF you enjoy enslavement then keep on believing in borders....IF you profess Freedom then know FREEDOM knows no bounds and recognises no Boundaries......

Any border that was taken by the gun should be destroyed by the gun.....NOT a single American has a SINGLE right to Claim a single spec of that land as their own....just as not a SINGLE nation has the right to Claim land as their own.....EACH and everyone of us are born of Earth....live with it,......IT IS FACT!.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

People will never learn that fact. Nice sentiment though.

Just ask anyone in Mecca. Or Moscow, or DC, Beijing, etc, etc.

Not even a Alien invasion would change things in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

whats sad is people from others countries need help to. and now Americans wants to just say forget everybody and fend for yourself. smh its becoming a cold world. lets not just assume these guys are scammers . you guys sound racist

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Mexicans, Chinese or Martians. It doesn't matter to me. If they've crossed the border illegally in the past or are here now that way? They are felons by definition and only Obama's 'gracious forgiveness' can or will change the outright criminal status.

Walking up to the border and asking for asylum does not involve crossing the border legally or illegally. If asylum is granted then they cross the border legally so, what is the problem?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Don't quote me, but didn't Genghis Khan have a similar idea?

Unfortunately people are not that far removed from vicious animals, and until that changes, I don't see people being too comfortable without their fences and their guns.

edit on 11-8-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiz4769

Those same people requesting asylum are prolly cartel members themselves or family of a cartel.

Easy access to America where they can can more profit.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

Out of curiosity, which of the countless articles and stories about the ruthlessness of the mexican cartels would you like me to post to justify a group of 200 people seeking asylum for their VERY credible "fears"?

Just pick a number.

The one about the mass graves? One
The one about the headless bodies dumped at the border? Two
The one where Cartels abduct women? Three
Or the one where they are hiring teenagers to become Hitmen? Four

Every estimate i have read places the number of casualties from Cartels in the Thirty to Fifty thousand range. So maybe the question should be, why don't we treat the Cartels like Terrorists and support the mexican people who seem to be under siege by drone striking these #ers the way we do in the Middle East?

edit on 11-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Heh. When I first saw the thread title, I initially wondered if it was referring to Americans leaving the US.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

So maybe the question should be, why don't we treat the Cartels like Terrorists and support the mexican people who seem to be under siege by drone striking these #ers the way we do in the Middle East?

Because that would cut the CIA's drug profits and they would be bombing their "compadres" in arms. Where do you think all the money for black projects come from.
Mexican coc aine and Afghan Heroin trade.
edit on 11-8-2013 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hey you help corrupt a country, destroy its abillity to protect its people, I say deal with the consequences.

Americans BUY the drugs Mexico provides, and SELLS the guns the cartels use to them...

SO really whose destroying whose country you arrogant bigots?

I say Mexico should shaft the US and legalize the drugs, let America deal with prohibition and not their own citizens who are dying in the streets.

Killed by guns the US provides, in the name of Drugs the US can't stop consuming.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I would agree with you, but we bomb the hell out of Al-qaeda which also "works for the CIA", so that cannot be the answer. If we can find terrorists in caves and strike them in their cars then i doubt we will have much trouble taking out some Kingpin's mansion.

Unless of course you are stating that the CIA controls every powerful criminal and terrorist organization in the world with its estimated 20,000 employees.

Which, when you think about it, would be REALLY impressive.

So, can i see the proof that you are NOT paranoid?

PS. Ben - Word. ##snipped##

edit on Sun Aug 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: drug reference removed

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join