It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warrantless Vaginal Searches Conducted By Texas Police

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Honestly I'm at a loss for words.....are you a cop? I do think i'm willing to die for this cause....NEVER will I allow this to happen to me while I'm still breathing......

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
"To Serve and Protect" is now "To Search and Inspect" it seems..

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I don't know if this is true or not, but if it is it's disgusting. I know now what I'll do should I ever be pulled over: Step outside of the vehicle and promptly pull my pants down and spread by butt cheeks. Let's see how the officers react to that...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I am honestly stunned that that officer was so stupid she didn't realize she was way out of line. I'm even more amazed that those women allowed it.

People, in a situation like this, where your privates are concerned, you're allowed to say NO!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Honestly I'm at a loss for words.....are you a cop? I do think i'm willing to die for this cause....NEVER will I allow this to happen to me while I'm still breathing......

No I'm not a cop, this is how it is done. BTW, while you say you are not willing to let it happen, how do you propose to stop it? The women who were involved in the first high profile case were guilty of nothing, and they were helpless to stop it. The Policy of the police department was to do what they did, case closed. Only AFTER the fact were people upset.

Fact: Police is short for "policy" which means they are "policy enforcement" not "law enforcement." There is a difference - policy is what I say it is, law is something established by a neutral court.

The troubling thing is most people stomp around in their living room, proclaiming "if that guy ever did that to me" and yet, they don't seem to realize they are helpless to the guy with the gun and a badge, and this is because they don't understand what is happening, don't really know there rights as humans and they think the police are there to help them and they just are screwing up - there is no law that states the cops are supposed to help you, they are private security guards protecting the assets of the state and are primarily responsible for collecting taxes.

Rarely are police in trouble for anything they do, because the "check" themselves and they have "policy' created by them which allows them to vag check by the side of the road because the are free to write there own search warrant on drugs.

What is interesting is the "war on drugs" was used to define drugs in the US under the war times policy actions - in a war there are no rules. Notice a policeman cannot just pull you over and search you for stolen bearer bonds from Russia without a warrant, that is actually still unlawful, but, because "war" is the drug enforcement policy creator they are free to act in a rules of war way. If they happen to find stolen bearer bonds from Russia, this allows them to confiscate them as the spoils of war.

War on Drugs = War time action, that is why the chose the words to define their effort, which is why so many people are in jail for drugs, they are prisoners of war.

What is even more insane, the reason they can search you car is it is not yours - the state owns it (look up alloidal title car). The reason they can search your vag is you don't own it - the state owns it (look up the truth of your birth certificate).

The world is not what we were told it is, not even close, and people are looking to change in from the wrong place. For example, the way to change police action is to take away their ability to police themselves, and write there own policy that flies in the face of common decency - if I can't randomly search a vag, neither can they, as morality here is very, very, very, very very clear. Even more, take away their ability to collect taxes on the spot through forced contractual obligations.

Do most officers know any of this? No, sadly they are being used and they don't really see the real story.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The women who were involved in the first high profile case were guilty of nothing, and they were helpless to stop it. The Policy of the police department was to do what they did, case closed. Only AFTER the fact were people upset.

They werent helpless to stop it, all they had to do was say NO!
Youre also wrong again, this is not a policy in the DPS (State Troopers) in the case of the white woman, the Troopers got fired and were brought up on charges, the other case, the woman trooper was fired and then reinstated because "she was just following orders" but her superior was fired.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

Just following orders. Here it comes. That's what the Nazis said.

That cop should have been canned for gross stupidity.
edit on 8/12/2013 by suz62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

Anyone with a shred of decency would have sat back and thought, 'I didn't get paid to do this.'

Then again, that would require the kind of moral center that prevents one from blithely sticking one's hand into strangers' private parts in the first place.

I don't know what else to say, except I agree that she shouldn't have been hired again. Who knows what else that pervert is capable of doing?

edit on 14-8-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join