It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warrantless Vaginal Searches Conducted By Texas Police

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Say, that was a lovely way to put it.

The police are doing some of the most amazing things since 9/11. I think the Patriot Act has emboldened them.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Did anyone ever think, that in America.

There would be a time that you could be Digitally penetrated by a police officer on the side of the road.

And people would defend that action.

Yay war on drugs...

War on our Rights more like it.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

Well Suz perhaps I was a bit graphic, but the total disregard for these women's health, on top of humiliating them because the cop thinks he smells pot, that was never found, is quite vulgar, but I apologize if I offended you. This is the second video I have seen where the gloves were not changed, and puts these women at risk for infections.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I'm still in shock at the unprofessional behavior of the officer in that video. She should have known better. She didn't pay attention at the police academy. If she did pay attention and they taught that then we have a bigger problem on our hands.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by suz62
I'm still in shock at the unprofessional behavior of the officer in that video. She should have known better. She didn't pay attention at the police academy. If she did pay attention and they taught that then we have a bigger problem on our hands.

We most certainly have a bigger problem on our hands. The police are not recruiting people with intellect. They are recruiting people that will follow orders.

I had to opportunity to watch a recording of a police training exercise not long ago. The comments made by the training officer (in this case a former combat vet) absolutely showed significant brainwashing -or- some of the lowest intellect I have encountered.

edit on 11-8-2013 by juspassinthru because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya

Another evil cop thing?

I scanned the video but didn't see anything. In fact the female was laughing through most of the video.

Do you have an approx. minute frame when this happened?

Check the second video and witness a lawsuit in progress...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
And what if a lady is an untouched virgin? and is then penetrated by those mindless thugs?

When someone rapes or molests another person we are told how traumatic it is for the victim. So why are these THUGS allowed to do the same thing as the molester and people think its fine?

Why isn't the entire nation camped outside obama's house demanding this stop right now?
edit on 11-8-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya

Another evil cop thing?

I scanned the video but didn't see anything. In fact the female was laughing through most of the video.

Do you have an approx. minute frame when this happened?

This story was covered already and it is indeed true. Not only were two women checked, but the officer didn't change gloves in between searching the two. And they have filed suits against the police in this case.

This happened, so don't act like it didn't. As far as them laughing, I believe they were quoted as saying, they weren't sure how to react in the given situation, as they were caught off guard. Everyone deals with things like this differently.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Unbelievable. Never did I think sexual molestation would be perpetrated by those whose jobs supposedly involve protecting the law. This is grossly uncivilized.
Is there a purpose behind all of this? I'm getting the impression that someone is trying to slowly get Americans used to being treated like crap.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
Unbelievable. Never did I think sexual molestation would be perpetrated by those whose jobs supposedly involve protecting the law. This is grossly uncivilized.
Is there a purpose behind all of this? I'm getting the impression that someone is trying to slowly get Americans used to being treated like crap.

Good point. Technically it's sexual assault.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I had someone from Mexico tell me that in his small town if the local cops would have done something like that the neighbors would have burned the cops house down at night while the dirtbag slept. He also said when the local cops become thugs (more than normal) they don't last to long...someone goes to the local cartel guy (one in every neighborhood (call them a mini neighborhood watch captain) makes their case and you read about the cop in the funny papers soon after; usually with pics. Very uncivilized, no? He was speaking about the Gulf Cartel I believe, dunno?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't think that cop lost her job, they just promoted her to a TSA agent!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Being pulled over for a vaggy search by the side of the road?, taking the p1ss.

I would of given that female officer a swift kick in the vag if she came anywhere near mine.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by restless genius

Being pulled over for a vaggy search by the side of the road?, taking the p1ss.

I would of given that female officer a swift kick in the vag if she came anywhere near mine.

And you would have been beaten, tased, beaten, tased, and your lifeless body taken to jail where you would have been beaten and tased for your efforts...if you were lucky...otherwise just shot

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina

I think you ask a very good question. and your observation is correct, this is intended to break our spirits and cause a feeling of helplessness. I have not heard about these types of searches happening to men, and I don't think men would tolerate it as easily as women, but it still is actually an assault on men too when their daughters, wives and mothers are molested in this way.

It also seems that the male police officers are the one's ordering these searches by female officers to be done in plain sight of them, it's really creepy and reeks of sexual harassment not only toward the women being searched but even toward the female cops being ordered to molest these women in front of them.....very, very creepy.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Here is the logic, so you understand this isn't random.

When they can't find drugs on the car, they simply suspect the car is too clean. So the drugs must be somewhere else. If I pull you over for suspicion of drugs, I believe there are drugs, ergo, if I don't find drugs in the car, you must have them some place because I just pulled you over for suspicion of drugs.

If you think I'm kidding, I am not.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Right. So the next logical place is vagina? So easy to hide there isn't it? What's your probable cause for such a search?

Disgusting.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Right. So the next logical place is vagina? So easy to hide there isn't it? What's your probable cause for such a search?

Disgusting.

Exactly suz, who in their right mind is going to hide pot, a misdemeanor offence, in their vagina or anus? I tried to find some stats on how often the police actually find drugs hidden there and could only find a reference that it was mostly a method used when traveling on an airplane, and that it was the least preferred method.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sounds like some cops are in dire need of an anal/vaginal probe...

... with the butt end of an AK47.

These dumb SOB's are digging their own graves when the fecal matter finally does hit the fan in the US.

Every time one of these stories hits the news, citizens are taking mental note and most likely the cops will be the first ones to get strung up from a high tree branch when the lynch mobs do hit the streets.

Payback is a biatch.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Disgusting.

Exactly suz, who in their right mind is going to hide pot, a misdemeanor offence, in their vagina or anus? I tried to find some stats on how often the police actually find drugs hidden there and could only find a reference that it was mostly a method used when traveling on an airplane, and that it was the least preferred method.

You miss the point, and answer with the expected answer. The police are not your friend, the are not, by law, there to protect you or even help you - look it up. They need to create policy that lets them do as they please. This policy is a reverse logic policy: "I know you have drugs, otherwise I would not have pulled you over, so, if I don't find drugs in the car, they must be somewhere. THAT'S PROBABLE CAUSE! Why, because probable cause is now what the officers says it is."

Don't argue with the notion of probable cause, because what you think that is was long ago tossed out in favor of "officers writing their own search warrant on the spot" via the process of "suspicion." Now, all an officer has to do is simply say, "I suspected that guy was a xxx, so I searched him." The issue with the vag search is born from the idea of, "we'll try it, if people complain we'll fight it, if they really complain we'll back off a bit, if they go to court and we might loose money, we'll stop and find another way to do the same thing."

The law is NOW, suspicion IS probable cause and they are then free to do as they please, which includes vag search, or, kill you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join