It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we on the cusp of a world changing event?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
I have stated this once, and I will reiterate... I truly hope that I am wrong. There are some times when there is zero satisfaction in being able to say "I told you so". I have never even posted an OP in Skunk Works before because I generally do not like to speculate on world events. I like to see at least some tangible evidence. Everything that is going on at the moment is "etched in jello"... there are no real "front lines". Asymmetric warfare at its finest. Every situation is fluid, and the powers that be are going to go where there is momentum to be had.

There will be no all out war without the backing of the people... and not just the American people, mind you, because we will have to be in bed with our closest allies... Britain, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia first and foremost, with every other NATO nation in tow. That kind of allied support will only come on the heels of something really big.

I am just seeing the chess board as it is laid out at the moment... and praying for a stalemate...

What is coming regarding Iran-Israel is almost certain. When it comes though, we cannot know.

Arguably, 'they' will deal with Syria first before Iran. It was revealed only recently that the CIA were involved in Libya trying to get weapons to Syria so I don't think they are going to carry out any military action against Iran until Syria is ticked off.

Anyone paying attention will see 'they' want the Muslim Brotherhood to be the dominant force in the region, surrounding Israel, that is the key to WW3. What has recently happened in Egypt with the overthrow of Morsi is a setback for the elite, at least that is my take anyway.

And to whoever said America would not support Israel, please, please please, wake up! The Zionists are in complete control in America when it comes to foreign policy.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
WW3 has already started. I believe that firmly, without a shadow in my mind. WWI and WW2 started years and years before a lot of countries, and the U.S. in particular, finally became involved, and I believe that we're starting to see that now.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
If real, how much of this information would have included the American public in the "need to know" circle?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

This is a sign of the weakness of the USA. Closing 22 embassies due a threat from a non-state actor sounds foolish, on top of USA's assertions that Al Qaida is greatly weakened.

What is the purpose of the US military? US military should be the one protecting the embassies and eliminating threats. This is what happens when you are dependent on China for your very survival.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Chilling, and thought-provoking post. We are evidently moving inexorably to some form of global conflagration that will be triggered something more subtle than a false flag event. People have become more savvy, and the psychology involved in another 'event' would need to be more 'Machiavellian. What form it would take, Heaven only knows?

Re; your point about the only ones to profiteer from War is the Armaments Industry, a point Gore Vidal made a career out of. This ties in nicely with the fact that our economic system functions precisely by keeping us anxious.

A marriage made in Hell. In the final analysis, trust me there will be blood.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by smart4anidiot

There's always something coming down the pipe. The tax payer contributes a significant sum to the govt to ensure that such things are nipped in the bud before they get off the ground, or are punished mercilessly if they carry them out.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

This is a sign of the weakness of the USA. Closing 22 embassies due a threat from a non-state actor sounds foolish, on top of USA's assertions that Al Qaida is greatly weakened.

What is the purpose of the US military? US military should be the one protecting the embassies and eliminating threats. This is what happens when you are dependent on China for your very survival.

It’s as obvious and simple as that - thank you.

It’s BS people - it’s all BS! It’s a diversion from the Benghazi ‘problem’ and just another terror plot designed by the Amerikan leaders to terrify its people.

SUBMIT AND OBEY PEOPLE - BE AFRAID!

*face palm*

peace

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well, I'm going to toss out a crazy theory here. Being that there is a lot of weirdness in the middle east and I have been studying this end time craziness and I have come up with some theories here.

Would middle eastern Muslims proactivly try to start an Apocalypse by using old prophesies as a template? Take a end time prophecy and recreate the first couple of events just to see if it takes off on it's own? Here's what I'm thinking.

If you wanted to cause the return of Jesus Christ, a major end time Islamic figure along with the Mahdi you might want to actually cause the event he predicted would happen just before his return to the world. Here's the verses.

Matthew 24
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

One thing to remember here is Jesus Christ is speaking in codes and parables and I think I broke this code. He is referencing back to old testament prophesies. And in verse 15 he has already referred back to Daniel 11. So what if verse 28 is another Daniel reference. If so then he is referring to the Daniel 8 prophecy and the battle of the ram and goat.

So if there was a conspiracy to make Jesus Christ appear by using his own prophecy then according to Daniel 8 and 11 what you would do is this.

1. Attack a country that looked Greek to Daniel in verse 11-2. The 9-11 attack on the Pentagon accomplished that.
2. Have that country counterattack and conquer 2 nations in the Middle east. Iraq and Afghanistan accomplished that.
3. Conquer Persia. Today's Iran.

And then according to the prophesies what happens is this.
4. A short period of intense tribulation on the Earth.
5. The return of Jesus Christ.
6. And the destruction of the governments of a number of nations on the Earth. Including the destruction of the nation that looked Greek to Daniel. Fracturing it into 4 states.
7. The restoration of the Kingdom of the South which in today's terms would be the Middle Eastern Caliphate.

At this point in time all that's really needed is America or a American to conquer Iran and the rest is in God's hands at that point. Would he take them up on the invitation?

edit on 5-8-2013 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'm agreeing - this is BS.

It's more than interesting that HSBC has cut off the embassies in the UK as clients - for money laundering from drug cartels - and that the vatican has certainly had some problems, including the cardinals trying to steal money from Switzerland and getting caught with some finance guys from Italy , and that a lot of vatican priests were killed on the Spain train derailment (read that somewhere, don't know how true that is).

This could be a terrorist banking reset more than a terrorist killing scheme.

These jerks (banksters) are up to something, don't exactly know what - and I betcha the vatican is going to be involved.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
It isn't just the US closing embassies. Several other countries have done so.

And now the embassy closures have been extended for the whole week. An "abundance of caution".

www.bloomberg.com...

Normally when threats like this happen, they increase security. Embassy closure is pretty damned weird. 22 of them to boot.

Since this is all pure speculation, let me add my own wild, out there speculation/theory. What if there really is no terror plot. What if the government is really more broke and in the redline than we thought, and are closing the embassies because they don't have any money to run them, and wish to hide this fact with a nonsensical terror plot to hide the closures?

Again, pure wild speculation, but I thought I'd throw it in the pit for flavor.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
I dont know a whole lot about what some of you folks are talking about, however! I do know that even IF they heard some "Chatter" they WOULD NOT MAKE IT PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE because when it comes to security YOU DONT TELL THE ENEMY ANYTHING!!!

This has been placed into the public arena to for a purpose. We should consider what that purpose might be.
edit on 4-8-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

Exactly! Annnnd these "terror threats" can be used to install heavier TSA points all over the country on every front. Welcome to your police state. Never let a crisis go to waste.

I'm trying to understand why we're so afraid of the big bad Al Qaeda, when our dear leader has been arming them over in another country.

Don't forget all of those Al Qaeda terrorists who apparently "escaped" from prison. Hmm.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

Originally posted by VoidHawk
I dont know a whole lot about what some of you folks are talking about, however! I do know that even IF they heard some "Chatter" they WOULD NOT MAKE IT PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE because when it comes to security YOU DONT TELL THE ENEMY ANYTHING!!!

This has been placed into the public arena to for a purpose. We should consider what that purpose might be.
edit on 4-8-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

Is it plausible that it has been broadcasted into the public arena to protect people?

When it comes to traveling abroad, sure. That makes all the sense in the world to warn people. However, just putting out this warning to the populace while stating "we don't know where it's gonna happen" is not helpful at all.

Terror alert in San Francisco:

No specific location has been mentioned, but authorities are keeping a close eye on airports, train stations and other transportation hubs. There is also increased scrutiny of visitors coming into the United States.

abclocal.go.com.../local/san_francisco&id=9195195

This smells like a big fat psyop to me. Same brand of fear mongering ala terror threat meter given to us by Bush & Co. which they ended up doing away with.

It's supposed to keep us busy. It's supposed to instill fear, and it's for a purpose. And lookie, TSA will be everywhere now! Yay.

edit on 5-8-2013 by Taissa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I agree with you and Silo, this is about a collapsing banking system more than anything else. The debts are so large they can never be repaid and once the public realize this, they won't be held to ransom, neither will firms and hopefully people will call for a new system to write off the old debts, most of which were incurred through the banker's own policies.

I would also suspect that Israeli paranoia is involved here, because Iran hasn't threatened anyone. Israel would feel threatened that another country nearby has weapons to match her own, won't be dictated to and is doing its own thing, despite sanctions - which only hurt the ordinary Iranian.

How many people would really like to live next to Israel with the way it launches attacks on their neighbours to 'keep them in their subordinate place'? This is all about Government posturing not the publics of any of these countries and perhaps the Israeli government, for the sake of the rest of the world who are getting bored, should learn the art of diplomacy and cooperation. Its so easy to develop these arts when you are top dog and it should be the abilities of its people to help lead the area, not stir it up - round and round goes nowhere.

I must admit surprise and wonder if hostages is a big part of the USA's plan as its people would hate to see fellow Americans in that position and Obama would have hell at home over it.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

Are you saying that we should DO NOTHING to let 1,000's of possible victims know about this threat? Sure, the trade off is to let the enemy know we are on to them, or just let the event happen and let people die! That is my point, in a free society, we would hope that if our government knew of a threat half way across the globe that has the potential of killing you, your friends and hundreds of others, that we would want you to tell us. That's all that we have done. I see no where that we have compromised the 'how', 'where', 'method' that we got this information...specifically...a lot of speculation...but that keeps the enemy guessing....I'm fine with that as we watch them scramble right now....sorry my friend. Better Safe Than Sorry!!

Now that I have this super secret intelligence about impending doom, what should I do? Crawl into my bunker tonight and sit until all hell breaks loose?

Did they release warnings before 9/11 happened to the masses? Did they release intelligence before the Boston bombings? No. It just happened, and that's the way it will always happen.

You know what? Benghazi being a cover for an arms trade would not be all over the MSM if THEY did not want us to see it. Why?

Seriously, this whole thing reads like a script. Something is about to pop off, but it definitely will not be announced.
edit on 5-8-2013 by Taissa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

I've worked for the last three days - no americans care about this - no one even mentioned anything about this "terror alert" - and I want to add that I work with a lot of legal immigrants from Africa who have family over there.

BS.

No one talks about the "race war" the US gov't is trying to foment either - and I work with a lot of inmates that are african/american.

The US administration has cried "wolf" so many times, and in so many different ways - it has become completely meaningless to everybody.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Interesting. I wonder if the UK are doing the same thing I have not heard anything about it over here except the usual blame Iran twoddle etc.

Its getting harder to learn the truth about politics despite the net, however we will see at time goes on.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Very interesting thread and it reminded me of a couple of things that happened last week. It may not mean much, but it struck my fiancée and I very strangely. A military plane was flying maneuvers overhead and my fiancée (ex-Marine) noticed paratroopers and a young man he works with is in the National Guard and it was mentioned that they were practicing with live rounds. We discussed this and it just seems peculiar. Like I mentioned, it may be nothing..... . BTW Upstate NY is the area.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Are we on the cusp of a world changing event?,

No we are not, this is a scam to justify spying on us, we will hear that they have scuppered a major attack soon, and we will all say its a good job they collect all this data.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
reply to post by Happy1

Interesting. I wonder if the UK are doing the same thing I have not heard anything about it over here except the usual blame Iran twoddle etc.

Its getting harder to learn the truth about politics despite the net, however we will see at time goes on.

The US has no embassy in Iran.

The Al Qaida is a Sunni Muslim outfit. It has nothing to do with Iran.

The blanket closures of embassies does not say good things about the USA. It shows failure of US policies.

It is beyond me why the US cannot work along with these governments to secure the embassies.

India has faced so many problems in Afghanistan and Pakistan, but never closed its missions over there.

The terrorism exists and has to be faced with valor and resolve. The USA is showing a defeatist attitude.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Rev 9:13 The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the horns of the golden altar that is before God.
14 It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates."
15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind.

I believe it's possible that this war began with Bush's invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. Turkey, Iraq, Iran and Syria, where the Euphrates River runs through.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join