It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative policies responsible for the 105 Child Prostitutes.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Funny how conservatives are so infatuated with a fetus yet when it's born they don't want to know about it. How about giving Women the choice whether or not to give birth to that child? Why do conservatives love forcing people into poverty? A lot of women in conservative states that are unable to get an abortion will be forced into poverty.
edit on 8/1/2013 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

Oh?

Maybe conservative opposites should oppose abortion that has killed 53+ million who will never take a breath of air, who will never have the same chance at life as it's mother who will never know 'how like totally awesome progressive liberals' are.

Then maybe conservative opposites wouldn't have to give 'citizenship' to people from other countries because they are killing LEGAL AMERICANS who are already here.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I would think it has to do with their family life more than anything. They could have been abused and needed a way to remove themselves from their abusive environment. Peer pressure, rebellious and runaway teenagers and children who have been corrupted by their social group are also reasons why they choose a life of prostitution. The prostitution rings prey on these type of children. Moving into a life a prostitution isn't much better. Their backs are against the wall and they're probably promised a place to live by their pimps. When children or people are desperate, they choose a life that will satisfy their needs.

To blame government policies for poor choices by children or their abusive parents is a cop out. There's enough social agencies out there that can help children who are in need or in trouble.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
So what do you want to do with programs that total 90 trillion in unfunded liabilities?

Make the likes of Walmart pay a living wage.

That will decimate the Food Stamp bill.

Simple really, but then I'm not a bleeding heart conservative who believes big business deserves a free ride.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So what do you want to do with programs that total 90 trillion in unfunded liabilities?

Screw it, just keep monitizing the debt and collapse the economy??

Why didn't we think of this when we started two unfunded wars that sent America into trillions of dollars in debt?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

the truth is that conservative policies are leading more and more children into prostitution.

It's all about personal responsibility...these kids sure know how to stay off the taxpayer's teat.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Simple really, but then I'm not a bleeding heart conservative who believes big business deserves a free ride.

Sure about that?

Because all social engineering programs are corporate welfare rob from the rich give to the poor so they can have more fiat currency and corporate products.

That ideology is what created that unfunded liability because no amount of living wage GARBAGE is going to pay for that.

The higher the wage the more money lines corporate pockets.

Social Engineering is corporate fascism the merger of state and corporations.

There conservative opposites are Cheering their merry way making them even richer.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by caterpillage
Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be prostitutes!

What did we do before all these wonderfull programs existed? Must have been dark days indeed.

Yeah, didn't you know all kids were prostitutes before the New Deal?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

This is the most asinine thing I have read on ATS in a long time.

I mean seriously, what a joke.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
To conservatives, that's free market deregulation baby.

Let's hear it for Conservative values and policies! WOO HOO!

Free Markets baby that's how to turn the country around.

YEA! Deregulate everything look how well it will turn out!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Does that make it right? No it doesn't.

Don't blame the conservatives, blame the low life scum bags that truly responsible for it.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

You do know a 'free market' hasn't existed in this country since 1913 right?

Free market only exists in the vacuum of government interventionism.

How is that liberal Progressivism working out for people?,

More poor,more dependent, than ever before and pimping themselves out to government.

Let's hear it for Conservative opposites!

Glad they are looking out for me!

No wait they aren't they have run this country in to the ground.

Regulation is the the antithesis of liberalism you know what the left claim to be and their 'war cry' the only people who should be bailed out for being abject failures is 'people' so they can go out , and buy stuff.

Conservative opposites pimping themselves out since the New Deal.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I thought threads that are blatant political partisan weren't allowed on these forums? I mean this thread is just a straight up jab at Republicans. Of course looking at who the OP is, I'm not surprised.

Always gotta be running the blame game... It's never the solution game but always whose fault it is. Why do we care so much about whose fault anything is so much? I got a better idea, how about talking about REAL solutions and once the solutions are implemented and we are on our way to fixing our problems THEN we talk about whose fault the mess was.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Sure about that?

Yes!

After analyzing data released by Wisconsin’s Medicaid program, the Democratic staff of the U.S. House Committee on Education and the Workforce estimates that a single 300- person Wal-Mart Supercenter store in Wisconsin likely costs taxpayers at least $904,542 per year and could cost taxpayers up to $1,744,590 per year – about $5,815 per employee.

WalMart report

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

After analyzing data released by Wisconsin’s Medicaid program, the Democratic staff of the U.S. House Committee on Education and the Workforce estimates that a single 300- person Wal-Mart Supercenter store in Wisconsin likely costs taxpayers at least $904,542 per year and could cost taxpayers up to $1,744,590 per year – about $5,815 per employee.

Bull CRAP.

Buy in to the class warfare crap I see.

Pay people more money to go out and buy corporate products(healthcare) and other products.

Have anything of real substance?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Bull CRAP.
Buy in to the class warfare crap I see.
Pay people more money to go out and buy corporate products(healthcare) and other products.
Have anything of real substance?

Oh dear! Have I hit a nerve?

After purchasing your cheap Chinese made goods at Walmart, and availing yourself of their under paid staff, perhaps even picking up a Big Mac from another under paid employee on your way out, I and others have to pick up your Tab.

As I have told you before. I can no longer subsidize you. It is high time you paid for yourself.

No offense.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Wow, another thread from Muse7 harping on about "conservative" policies.

Seriously, I can smell your autism at this point.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

How so with a crap statistic made up by a politician?

Hardly.

After purchasing your cheap Chinese made goods at Walmart, and availing yourself of their under paid staff, perhaps even picking up a Big Mac from another under paid employee on your way out, I and others have to pick up your Tab.

Not hardly.

As I have told you before. I can no longer subsidize you. It is high time you paid for yourself.

Sorry you aren't never have been not on a single social engineering program.

No offense.

Yeah there was with all that condescension.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

How so with a crap statistic made up by a politician?
Hardly.

Not hardly.

Sorry you aren't never have been not on a single social engineering program.

No offense.

Yeah there was with all that condescension.

Ever bought anything from Walmart, McDonalds?

Ever been to the cinema?

Ever bought fresh fruit of vegetables?

If so the rest of us picked up the Tab.

(and of course, I am just as guilty as you. Apart from going to Walmart, I buy local)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Really throwing every strawman 'argument' out there including the proverbial kitchen sink to see what sticks:

Well first off:

58 Million Americans on Medicaid

And then:

Walmart

Walmart employs 2.2 million employee's that do have health insurance depending on their job.

McDonalds

McDonalds have 1.8 milllion employee's also depends on their jobs

So that leaves 53 million Americans on Medciad who are not working for either who are covered on their mommy and daddies insurance until age 26 well below the average age of their workers.

But hey who cares thought right?

Back to the double dramatic demogogic dogma rooted in progressive liberal machinations of corporate hatred.

We done here?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Don't blame the conservatives, blame the low life scum bags that truly responsible for it.

One and the same, the OP is blaming the scumbags truly responsible for it. Underage prostitution is the end result of crippling poverty brought about by lack of educational opportunities.

reply to post by neo96

The black market is free market, it's completely free from government intervention (unless you get caught) no taxes, no regulations, no minimum wage, no OSHA. Nada.

If you all want to see what will happen if you get your way of free market capitalism, you have no further to look than the black market.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join