It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus
Seriously ....... why are christians worldwide playing the victim all of a sudden ?

All the wars / massacres / murders in the name of their god , but no one can talk about it incase it offends them ?

I always wondered why christians join the army/military ..... killing anyone is unforgivable in their lord's eyes - a one way ticket to hell .

EDIT - you say you have a logical mind ? ........... but ..... you're a christian

edit on 30-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

Forgive me if I am wrong, but, wth does your rant have to do with the OP? Specifically have to do with it, not in a round about way.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
First of all, New Age Beliefs are not evol, anti christ. But I do wonder at the ones promoting this because Barbara Marx Hubbard has said evol things. She is not the meaning behind New Age or Old Age or Tao or being free forming Spiritual. She sounds SATANIC. They are very vocal in the military, government and media. Online on forums you can tell the survival of the fittest, dog eat dog, weak are pathetic, put down humans. They're usually satanists or close enough, in whatever cult they're into.

They're not going to win anything. Its a thoughtscape and they haven't overhwelmed Love yet, it sees them very clearly repenting of their slave tactics, disclosing all information and clean energy, and on their knees with tears running down their face, donning humble robes, and selling their big houses for humble cottages or cheap yurts to live working for the poorest people , the weakest, to equalize. I vividly see with emotion and thankfulness at God/Goodness/Family for inspiring and directing me in seeing it.

Good wins ever time, always, and this world is going evolve, into Freedom and Equality. Whether or not one believes in a literal Christ or Christ's Spirit the inner or the outer in Christianity, if one walks in His Footsteps, they are following the path back home.

And those wolves in sheeps clothing aren't serving God, and even if they wanted to be murderers, NOT A CHANCE, INSTEAD THEY WILL BE FILLED SHAME AND REMORSE AND REPENTANCE.

Make sure you see and give thanks for, have such gratitude to God/Family/Christ, to all the Love that watches over and keeps people safe, reveals the dark side plans, shines light over hidden paths, and keeps inspiring people to feel and see positive, to overcome negative. Because they can't ever topple high positive loving frequencies.

But they're not even what I call New Age. They're a certain cult.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by AthiestJesus
Seriously ....... why are christians worldwide playing the victim all of a sudden ?

All the wars / massacres / murders in the name of their god , but no one can talk about it incase it offends them ?

I always wondered why christians join the army/military ..... killing anyone is unforgivable in their lord's eyes - a one way ticket to hell .

EDIT - you say you have a logical mind ? ........... but ..... you're a christian

edit on 30-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

Forgive me if I am wrong, but, wth does your rant have to do with the OP? Specifically have to do with it, not in a round about way.

It`s hardly a rant .

The OP is claiming that Christians are the victims of a sinister plot , which is specifically targeting Christianity . The OP is playing the victim . There is no evidence suggesting her claims are true .
edit on 1-8-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

Why do you ask ?

The first reason is to try and keep you on topic.

So was his Father, Grand Father and uncle.
All members of a secret society that we find has
housed a great many politicians and notable
rich elites. Who have an agenda . Right ?
They congregate so we can easily assume
they have an agenda. Otherwise why does
skull and bones exist ?
edit on 1-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

He's right, they are. Age of Pisces, giving way to the Aquarius, and tptb think they can kill off all the old school, in this case, democracy, those who support constitutions and of course Christians would be targetted. But the Christian Op doesnt realize that the last age, the essenes and cathars, the gnostic Christians, who I believe were the real Christians of the past were killed off, for its inner not outer meanings that make the religion truly Love and then you don't see a God who smites anyone, murders anyone. But that is a different discussion, because I prefer to see Christ as immanuel too. Both. Makes no difference, they are of course targetting Christians and making outrageous things occur in the name of Christians, which are really done by them, even throughout history, and yet they serve the draco ones, not Love. They're the ones calling the wars, they're the ones that murder, they're the ones that instigate that group that protests funerals, its always cia type operations.

Some of us see very clearly what they're doing. And yet, I've seen the cosmic arrest team, angel-ets taking them away for a lot of cousneling. Only tiny consciousness and extremely weak beings need slaves, and would ever harm anyone. They are not evolving this planet into even more hell its going to be freed. But we also have to see that, and be kind to each other. ARK = acts of random kindness.

They don't get to carry out their plan. They get to repent instead. We're free and we're going to evolve, the right way, with LOVE and Christ.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Makes no difference, they are of course targetting Christians and making outrageous things occur in the name of Christians, which are really done by them, even throughout history, and yet they serve the draco ones, not Love. They're the ones calling the wars, they're the ones that murder, they're the ones that instigate that group that protests funerals, its always cia type operations.

And they're the ones the Bible refers to as " The Wicked ".
They are at war with God but you can bet they believe in him.

Thank you Unity.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Why do you ask ?

The firsst reason is to try and keep you on topic.

So was his Father, Grand Father and uncle.
All members of a secret society that we find has
housed a great many politicians and notable
rich elites. Who have an agenda . Right ?
They congregate so we can easily assume
they have an agenda. Otherwise why does
skull and bones exist ?

I know , but the plot for a new world order is pretty well known , hell , they've even mentioned it on the mainstream thinkbox many times .... however ... skull and bones is fairly new compared to the plot for a NWO .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Rome and Sumar, the ones in control throughout the ages are hardly what can be called Christians and yet all wars and the conditions humans live under, and any manipulations of them to fight or act out aggressively, all comes from them. They shape and orchestrate society. They're not going to keep it up much longer however. We've all had enough of it and they get to repent instead and start to make up for everything they've done, and whoever they serve can start with the repenting too. All the way up to the top of the pyramid. The outer one that is. Because the inner meaning is Good. In the inner meaning Christ is the capstone. And awakening on the frequency of Love and Service To Others, overcoming materialism, primitive body impulses and ego.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

1832 founded by William Huntington with the involvement of many
other New England families who went mega rich off of opium.

And they are the root of your own disbelief in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I've also been told directly and shown, by the angel-ets in blue uniforms, that those who go to the front of the line will be sent to the back. And then I was shown the miracle of the loaves and the fishes, sharing what little there is, with all and the miracle of abundance. I truly hope the world's mismanagers understand.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

1832 founded by William Huntington with the involvement of many
other New England families who went mega rich off of opium.

And they are the root of your own disbelief in my opinion.

Quite an opinion. So - are you now saying im a member or something ? they created atheism ? ... what ?

Are you suggesting that skull and bones are the ones plotting to kill all christians ? Not the new agers or TPTB ?

Skull and bones are small fish compared to TPTB.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I really don't see any division. They set trends and are the power to
all depravities and violence glorified. Who do you think made sure
you were taught and led to believe evolution or atheism in the mostly
secular universities around the world ? They know the true past that
you in your big 30 yrs on earth know absolutely nothing about.
They hate God more than you do as a part of that secret knowledge.
Deny if you want but we are watching it everyday. But you refuse to
see past the blind they've provided. They have you so jacked up
you think the obvious is obsurd.

And your really cool screen name blaphemes the most high.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I really don't see any division. They set trends and are the power to
all depravities and violence glorified. Who do you think made sure
you were taught and led to believe evolution or atheism in the mostly
secular universities around the world ? They know the true past that
you in your big 30 yrs on earth know absolutely nothing about.
They hate God more than you do as a part of that secret knowledge.
Deny if you want but we are watching it everyday. But you refuse to
see past the blind they've provided. They have you so jacked up
you think the obvious is obsurd.

So you think skull and bones runs the world ?

You know absolutely nothing about me or my education ... if you honestly think this started in the 1800s you know nothing at all . Now , will you stop with your ignorant comments and assumptions ?

You are talking about something irrelevent to this thread - so much for being on topic.

EDIT : Then the most high can squat for toffee .

edit on 1-8-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

You said you wanted evidence ?

But you can't stop your hateful conduct long enough to
consider toffee squat. But I know you better than you think.
I know the hate you display with your constant insults is a
product of fear. And there's only one thing you can be afraid of.
Isn't there AJ ?

Good Night ATS ! My pretty wife calls.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I've also been told directly and shown, by the angel-ets in blue uniforms, that those who go to the front of the line will be sent to the back. And then I was shown the miracle of the loaves and the fishes, sharing what little there is, with all and the miracle of abundance. I truly hope the world's mismanagers understand.

Now you got me curious Unity99,
Who are these "angel-ets in blue uniforms"?
What do you think their agendas are?
Why are they talking to you and you alone?
Shouldn't they approach the "mismanagers" directly instead and lead them to their senses?
What are they trying to achieve by giving you the information?
Do you have a direct link to the "mismanagers" ? Are you their side-kick? Consultant? If not, wouldn't they be just wasting their time and yours?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

You said you wanted evidence ?

Yes , I want evidence ..... what you posted was neither evidence or relevant .

But you can't stop your hateful conduct long enough to
consider toffee squat.

Hateful conduct ? no , denying ignorance.

But I know you better than you think.

You certainly do not , now stop being so god damn ignorant.

I know the hate you display with your constant insults is a
product of fear. And there's only one thing you can be afraid of.
Isn't there AJ ?

I display no hate , and you are the one doing the insulting. Your assumptions are best kept to yourself.

Good Night ATS ! My pretty wife calls.

Good night , go rest and clear your head.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I thought I had done with this thread, but there is more I would like to say.

The argument is currently between an adam-ent atheist and morally righteous group of Christians. What makes this a particularly interesting discussion in light of the subject that Christians will be singled out and persecuted.

If the OP is a Seventh Day Adventist or not he is using video evidence to support his argument which is SDA M.O in denigrating all other Christian believers regardless whether they are RC JW's Mormons or the generic term spat out as new age. Adventists have an unfortunate habit of doing this.

I am certain that the OP's belief in Christianity is strong as is those who also feel the need to defend their faith from the evil atheists. I would just like to point out to you all that regardless of your beliefs or non beliefs, that each of us are on our own path to discovering the truth, there is no right way or wrong way to achieve it. Our whole purpose is to find out and learn for ourselves the meaning of right and wrong. Nobody can tell you this, we have to experience it from all sides. Nobody learns anything completely unless he has objectively experienced it.

And friends, I would just like to point out that the purpose of the exercise (the bible) is to teach humanity to live together in peace and harmony and to provide hints to the fact that there is a loving intelligence behind creation. That's it really, all the rest is padding. Any further argument regarding who has the biggest God is just human ego and that has nothing to do with the truth of our existence.

If you believe that God would reject any of his children (who during their lives have tried to do the best they can in devoting themselves to the service of others. Would be condemned to hell because of the intelligence he has gifted them with, because they saw inconsistencies within the bible and therefore dismiss it) then you have become so absorbed in the words of the bible that you have completely missed the message.

Even if it where, what you would describe as a false religion, if it was teaching love and respect for others then it would be a worthy religion.

OP, do you seriously feel that someone who has achieved goodness would ever be seduced by a religion that told them to go and kill others who didn't share their beliefs, would not see immediately that they where being led astray by evil. Any person who would do this regardless of what he call himself is no lover of God.

I believe regardless of your religion or non, if you are a good person you have not wasted your time on earth.

Definition of a good person - look inside yourself to find the answer.

Oh hi Randy how you doin?

edit on 1-8-2013 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I do not require medication as I do not believe in fictional characters

I assure that if you ever develop on your path toward engaging in tangible spiritual warfare for the Kingdom, then such 'fictional characters' will certainly make an appearance
But then again Christ was fictional as you believe, so in that case there are no such things as the demons he cast out of the multitudes.

You used the word "enemy"

If hypothetically you were calling for my blood (after refusing your mandated medications), I would still not see you as my true enemy per se, I would only see a man possessed by corrupt influence of the spiritual powers and principalities of this world I have dealt with and been shown. They are the 'enemy' I was referring to and apologies for any confusion.

If I have posted anything agreeing with the actions of any warmonger what-so-ever I`d like you guys to quote me and I will hang my head in shame

I already did--you were expressing like a control mad dictator desiring for all religion to be banned and all faithful to be medicated, so a big ?????? to that statement. A warmonger against freedom of belief in such a will.

try to be a little less holier than thou , your god doesn`t like that .

I expressed I am a sinner and you see 'holier than thou'. There is little I can do about how you perceive my character and intentions if you opt to not take any leadings offered (and it is not my will to force my own). Such postings are aimed for teaching and correction, though such often inspires offense.

Isn`t passing judgement frowned upon ?

We are allowed to gauge the nature of sin and we faithful have been provided a Guideline of such, though I will not ever be your Judge and certainly do not hate you for your expressions (the opposite is true, otherwise I would not even bother communicating)---and I too will answer to the same Judge for my deeds in this life for the things I have done on my path that I am not proud of. We are both very equal in that measure as children.

You are not my enemy and although I felt you would not actually read through any of the links I provided, I hope one day you are ready to take a greater leap of faith so our Father can meet you halfway in seeing that you are sincerely striving to fill that void that you know in your heart exists without a close intimate relationship with our Creator.

I understand how you have been programmed.

It was not any established church, organised religion or man that Led me to the Son, it was the Holy Spirit that Intervened in my life to Align me with the Truth of the Glory within the Body of Christ. I hope one day you will enter the Fold to know that feeling, although one needs to play their part in that matter. After all it is all a test, even if many do not realise that in it's essence.

edit on 1-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
I see many threads with vehement hatred towards us backwards and stiff necked narrow minded Christians, and I often reply on those threads about my views of New Age philosophy. Why do I care? I care for many reasons and not all of them are unselfish ones.

First I care to share the truth as I know it and believe communication is key to achieving a more clear understanding and friendly environment if personal insults and accusations can be left out of the discussion.

Second, I care because there is a history revealed in their leaderships writings of plans to kill off any who do not want to "evolve" into the new world they are building. That our deaths are no more of a concern than when you kill off a cancer cell! Here are some quotes:

This has been and will always be TPTB on this planet along with their minions goal, until the final battle that they will loose but not by our hands as you know. Some in the link I hadn`t heard before so thanks for the info and has given me areas to look into.

Nice and informative OP UnifiedSerenity unfortunate it was high jacked by the first reply in an attempt to spread ridicule and end quality discussion on the topic.

Its amazing though not surprising that even when its plainly written by groups some can only reply along the lines "good!" or "all Christians have a got a persecution complex" lol

They`ll be first in line to take the mark and kneel in forced or voluntary worship meanwhile they`ll support and usher in their ultimate aims, in the constant push and ever evolving NWO and their agendas, they can have my head on their chopping block and force only my dead carcase to do the same.

S&F

edit on 1-8-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
More literature exposing the New Age Religion of Theosophy desire to eliminate any who do not think as they do. They say they won't force anyone to accept their beliefs and then turn around and say those who don't evolve will be removed / eradicated.

Video Description

The Arcane School is the esoteric school run by the Lucis Trust (formerly known as the Lucifer trust). In this video I reveal the sinister aspects of this New Age occult organization that has close ties to the United Nations and all of their affiliated organizations. This is not conjecture and most of it is me reading directly from the promotional materials sent to me by the Lucis Trust's Arcane School. This is the first in what will be a long series in which I expose this group and others and are all promoting the same agenda.

For those who say, "Those nuts don't have any influence", you need to understand that you don't get an office in the United Nations or have multimillion dollar offices without someone backing you. Who backs their work? That would be the New World Order elites like the Rockerfellers, Carnegie Mellon, Rhodes, and a plethora of other trusts, foundations, and tax exempt organizations. This is more on their literature:

So, what exactly is Lucifer Trust which was renamed Lucis Trust?

The planned indoctrination of the world into Theosophy and rejection of bible believing and by extension from their own writings, bible believers! Why is the U.N. involved with Luciferian groups? Why would Americans allow this to happen in our Nation? What is their goal and plan?

We had a sort of trial run at this NWO under Hitler. Oh, they knew it would not work. Albert Pike laid out that there would be 3 world wars to achieve their goals. But, Hitler loved Theosophy and spiritualism. I've spent a lot of time in Germany. How did Hitler get an entire nation of God loving Christians to go along with his plans? They did not change overnight and we have not changed overnight, but we see the foundations laid in America today for a new Gestapo, SS, and One World Government and religion. Those who do not go along with it will be said to need to be removed so that the ascended masters may help us so we may be reincarnated into new men and women who can join them in their enlightened society! Remember, Germany was in a great time of economic trouble just as the world is today. We are about to see a worldwide purge to bring in their Christ whom they say openly in their writings is Lucifer. Instead of German pride and unity it will now be World Human Pride and Unity!

The stage is being set. It's clearly spelled out if you follow these occult groups.

You can read the statements to kill off those who will not embrace their new inclusive pantheistic religion on my OP. If you watch the video in the OP is shows much details of this plan.
edit on 1-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: images of pikes ww1 and 2 did not take on post

edit on 1-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join