It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by Druscilla

Why wouldn't anyone want to evolve?

The definition of 'evolve' is very simply the same as the definition for 'adapt'.

Those who are incapable of adapting, historically die, without any help or need for anyone to go stomping about with an evil plan to eliminate them.
Those who don't adapt pretty much basically kill their own selves off. It's suicide by natural selection.

If the water gets too high, and you don't adapt to swim, well, it's not the water's fault. The water has no evil sinister plan. If you don't swim, you die. You fail to adapt. It's essentially suicide.

Those who don't 'evolve' kill their own selves off without any help from anyone else.

You use a simplistic idea of evolving. These who hold to new age theology believe those who have a faith other than theirs most notably the Christians, Muslim, and Jews need to die if they won't go along with their new system. Just as in Animal farm. Those who won't obey will die. So, don't act like my post was not clear on this point.

It seems Satan did this via the Church in the Middle Ages. "Become a Christian or Die" was the attitude then and most likely you see this as wrong. I could easily have said, 'they were just trying to help them evolve!" You cannot build a beautiful world on the bodies of millions of murdered souls who did not agree with your brand of spirituality. So, if it was wrong then it will be wrong in the future.
edit on 30-7-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: fixed paragraph to avoid confusion

A Christian friend once told me the same thing. If I didn't choose Jesus as my savior, the Kingdom of God would be closed and I would fry in hell. The same Christian friend is now a successful, evil banker. I guess he will do no wrong as long as he is a Christian, huh? Just ask for forgiveness from Him before the deathbed and all shall be fine?

My point is Christianity also seem to use the same technique as the "new age" counterpart. It preys on people's fear. Personally, I would question all beliefs. Any religion/belief that discriminates and sells too hard (especially with threats) ought to be viewed with skepticism [and dropped like a hot potato]. Besides, I would rather be an outcast, be tortured in hell, killed like an animal than to witness other souls treated less than I am just because they don't obey. I refuse to be part of any evil, hypocritical system or what Christians may call "Loving God" or "Jesus". Sorry. No sale...unless He appears before me tonight and buy my vote. Btw, It's not gonna be cheap...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I thought it was about at least a pretense at intellectual dialogue about perspectives on the genocidal mentality ostracizing Christians to the point of exterminating them.

edit on 31/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: better wording

Even on this forum, many seek to ostracize Christians to the religion only forum as if our viewpoints about society and what is happening via this system of the elites is not building up to killing off anyone who will not to along with their pantheistic theology! The pressure to cower and slink off is amazing and thankfully those who simply don't want to talk to Christians can avoid our threads.

Of course, ignoring us also plays along with the elites plans to have the populace singing kumbaya when they light the fires and start roasting us.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The entire bible is full of contradiction after contradiction and I could bring up verses all day, but I know that won't help because you're incapable of logical thinking.

I have heard excuse after excuse from dealing with you people, you will literally come up with "Every excuse in the book". And then make stupid comments on Marilyn Manson and other forms of art like.

Get real, I bet "Marilyn Manson types" have not killed as many people as your book has throughout history.

As far as kids commiting suicide and cutting themselves because Marilyn Manson tells them to is a completely false statement of the worlds pure ignorance.

Just because you don't understand something you fear it and let hysterics nibble at your brain until that's all there is left.

"The only reason people get tattoed is because people in the media make them think it's cool" What the hell kind of statement is that? You must be living in the 80's or are 80.

Again, tattoing is a form of art, and people have been getting tattoes far longer than the media has been around, another statement of pure ignorance Bwahaha

You want to destroy everything that doesn't have to do with your beliefs, this is the classic cult mentality.

You're in a cult. Help yourself.

This is pointless.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

NOPE.

1. It's the globalists who want all Christians--particularly evangelical Pentecostal Christians dead--who have the vast bulk of wealth. Some say ONE globalist elite family has $300 TRILLION in petty cash. Others say it's the whole elite cabal's slush fund.

2. The same families have all the main positions of power.

3. The same families control all the main media sources.

4. The same families control all the main educational institutions.

5. The same families control all the main banks.

6. The same families control all the hyper secret military technologies.

AND, they are using, all that, as the OP asserts--to prepare to wipe all authentic Christians totally off the globe. They have said they will. They have built most of the infrastructure and means to accomplish it. They have successfully brainwashed the masses to be and become increasingly more so VERY HOSTILE, derisive, disgusted etc. toward Christians . . . witness the attitudes evident on this thread and trace their origins down. . . to a very successful 60+ year long psych ops of the ruling elite.

So what do you see being left for Christians to control? Where are the Christians marching with armed forces?

The only ones I know marching are marching in defense of unborn babies;
in defense of the poor.
in defense of the uneducated.
in defense of the unheard and uncared for.
in defense of the abused, assaulted, mangled by the system--various systems.

There are SOME FAIRLY well to do Christians, thankfully. However, it seems that God has spent a lot of time insuring that the bulk of the authentic Christians are chronically dependent on Him for their weekly provision in one way or another.

As to authentic Christians in high status positions of globalist power--I'm not aware of any. Logically, God MAY have arranged for some to be in some "sleeper" positions but I'm not aware of any.

Maybe I'll try and illustrate better the difference between BELIEF vs KNOWLEDGE sometime later. There certainly seems to be a tons of conflating blather about the two on the part of some.

Yeah, leprosy is a very reasonable exception to your claim that XYZ would result in pain. You sounded so CERTAIN--SO FULL OF CERTAIN KNOWLEDGE--that in 100% of XYZ cases, the individual would feel pain. The instance of a person with leprosy is sufficient to show that your BELIEF on that score was flawed.

The same could be said of your evidently 100% CERTAINTY that

IF YOU DROPPED YOUR KEYS--THERE 100% OF THE TIME WOULD BE a resulting typical key dropping sound. However, it would be a minor thing for a colleague prankster to prove that false. All that would be necessary is to have a sound canceling device set up engineered to provide wave forms opposite the key dropping sound to render the keys being dropped soundlessly. YET AGAIN, your BELIEF about what would result could easily be shown, in that case, to be FALSE.

100% Certainty is a hazardous dogma, cardinal doctrine of the religion of atheism to stand on. The foundation is rotten.

edit on 31/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: forgot a section

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

I'm not going to argue with this again, all I can say is read all of Galatians 3. If you want to be under the curse of flesh it's on you.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by faust833

oh i dunno about that. i've studied quite a bit. but i agree with the sentiment that judging people for tattoos or marilyn manson is pointless. well, for tattoos at least. manson is a different story. i'd have to listen to his lyrics to decide how i felt about his message. what's he like? is he worth listening to or just for dramatic value?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

NOPE.

1. It's the globalists who want all Christians--particularly evangelical Pentecostal Christians dead--who have the vast bulk of wealth. Some say ONE globalist elite family has $300 TRILLION in petty cash. Others say it's the whole elite cabal's slush fund.

2. The same families have all the main positions of power.

3. The same families control all the main media sources.

4. The same families control all the main educational institutions.

5. The same families control all the main banks.

6. The same families control all the hyper secret military technologies.

AND, they are using, all that, as the OP asserts--to prepare to wipe all authentic Christians totally off the globe. They have said they will. They have built most of the infrastructure and means to accomplish it. They have successfully brainwashed the masses to be and become increasingly more so VERY HOSTILE, derisive, disgusted etc. toward Christians . . . witness the attitudes evident on this thread and trace their origins down. . . to a very successful 60+ year long psych ops of the ruling elite.

edit on 31/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: forgot a section

They are also controlling all the major religions of the world. The Catholic church invented the Islamic faith to play good cop bad cop against their adversaries. When a true Christan group rose up in the Catholic region (apart from the crusades) they would have the Muslims go in and wipe those upstarts out and then leave letting the Catholic church continue on as well. The Islamic groups stop all Christians who rise up in their region.

The wolves in sheep's clothing have moved into evangelical Christianity to preach the pantheistic ecumenical theology, deny the truths of the Bible, and even lift of the name of Satan in their Churches, I kid you not. The vast majority of those in church are in one of the 5 not approved of by God in the book of Revelation. They are taught lies by these hireling preachers who are leading them on a wide path of destruction.

There is much reason to have anger at the church as it is Satan's tool for the most part. Few Christians today stand on the word of God, obey the law which is supposed to be written on their hearts, and teach more pantheistic new age tripe.

These churches have fallen into STRONG DELUSION as we were warned.

added this video regarding false teachers lifted up as great men and women of God

edit on 31-7-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I just want to see some evidence pointing towards the new agers getting armed up to the teeth and attacking Christians.

Like I said on the first page , all this thread is about is playing the victim .... look how many of you have come at me only to start playing the victim when I answer back .

It makes me sick to think anyone would try to remove any kind of guilt or shame from the church by trying to turn the tables and " do an Israel ".

All religions need to be banned , religious views and beliefs seen as a mental illness and treat with medication - I stand firm by that. Religion is condescending , it justifies slavery , sexism , paedophilia , rape , murder and intolerance . Wiping out whole countries for the sake of an imaginary story , creating fear / guilt / resent / shame / stress.
Devaluing truth and reason , and most of all teaching you to be submissive .

Religion is a cancer , and nobody wants to kill you - we just want you to come back to the real world and do something productive for the benefit of mankind with all that brain power you are wasting.

So you can say what you like about me , compare me to hitler and stalin ... whatever .... because I`m obviously the devil if I don't agree with you .

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

So you think they only want to kill Christians ? ........... the plan is to kill up to 90% of the world`s population .... leaving them with an "Eden" . But if you want to make out like Christians are the victim ... go ahead ... not many people will believe that.

The truth is , we`re all dead soon because you guys have wasted too much time looking at the sky.

EDIT : Yes they successfully brainwashed the masses .... with religion ....... do you think they only do it with coke and pepsi or something ?
edit on 31-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Christians have been the primary victims in most of the genocides/mass murders that have have been caused by the same PTB in the past 100 years--Bolshevik Revolution, Stalin's Ukraine, Armenian genocide, Mao's Marxist Revolution. Of course, Moslems are also acceptable victims to them.

As far as christian religion goes, I like James', the brother of Jesus, definition---James 1:27 King James Version.

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Dude .... the christians have the money wealth and power .... power they got from dominating the globe by force ..... what are you babbling about ?

We have what? You must be joking, because I haven't seen a dime of any of that so called wealth. I'm barely scraping by as it is.

Of course you didn't get anything , that`s how religion works ..... they tell you fairy tales from a young age so they can manipulate you , you become their little "carrier"... spreading the virus of god whilst working away as wage slaves ... the people above you who you accept as your superiors , receive all of the money and power - whilst leaving you to rot as they see you as sub-human.

You know this though , if you don`t then may I suggest you open your eyes and start asking questions.

There is a world wide conspiracy that is being blown open , the paedophilia scandals are rocking the planet , what do you religious folks think about that ? The guy in church who talks like a saint could be touching your children behind closed doors .... does that make you feel secure in god`s world ?

What about non consensual genital mutilation , what do you guys think about that ?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

Lets be honest though , those people killed anyone who they did not agree with yes ? not just Christians ? ok , over-dramatic post over and done with.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm not going to argue with this again, all I can say is read all of Galatians 3. If you want to be under the curse of flesh it's on you.

I understand the Law alone does not Save, although we are still Called to seeking the Will of our Creator to be obedient to the Commandment just as Yehushua was throughout His ministry---this is what being a follower of Christ is all about, in striving to keep to His Living example, yet being aware we will all fall short by our sinful nature still requiring Grace that in Loving deed Favours obedient and abiding hearts.

addressing Galatians 3
www.eliyah.com...
Yehushua followed the Law also and stated Himself He did not come to destroy it.
jewishandchristianholyalliance.wordpress.com...

Respectfully I will continue to follow where our Father Leads me and not follow the wider path that requires little effort and reduced notions of accountability for sins. It is called the narrow path for good reason---very few follow it, nor care to in desire to please Him. And I pray to be Refined moreso to EARN my Graces by faith producing sincere pure unselfish works, just as the King exampled in the Way, Truth and Life preached.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

Lets be honest though , those people killed anyone who they did not agree with yes ? not just Christians ? ok , over-dramatic post over and done with.

Suggest you get a better idea of who was financially and otherwise behind these mass murders, and what their "religion" teaches regarding "Not-thems". Their literature is rife with the need to eliminate Christianity--even more intensely than your posts are.

edit on 31-7-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak

Suggest you get a better idea of who was financially and otherwise behind these mass murders, and what their "religion" teaches regarding "Not-thems". Their literature is rife with the need to eliminate Christianity--even more intensely than your posts are.

edit on 31-7-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

Yeah , If you`re getting geared up to compare me to Hitler somebody`s already beat you to it .

Cover up the little things all you like , but you`ll never see the big picture that way. Christianity is one of the three most dominant religions - this is a result of spending years on end manipulating people into conquering lands , hearts and minds . Rape / murder / genocide ...... not one specific group can be held responsible for all of the world`s ills , but Christianity has gave it a good go .

So why are the Christians playing the victim all of a sudden ?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

All religions need to be banned , religious views and beliefs seen as a mental illness and treat with medication - I stand firm by that. Religion is condescending , it justifies slavery , sexism , paedophilia , rape , murder and intolerance .

One is blind to their own hypocrisy, calling for a banning of all religion whilst 'defending' against intolerance.

This is exactly the kind of twisted distortion of the enemy that pervades the consciousness.

Again thank you for your example, though in all fairness I claim to be no saint--I consider myself a sinner requiring Grace, just as you need it also to not be snared by the traps of the worldly powers that will be initiating the very things you allude to in your current state of mind.

No medication can help one in that state of mind and I stand firm by that.

edit on 31-7-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Somehow, rather plain hints have sent you in the absolute wrong direction. Good luck on your search for truth.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Certainly the RCC has much to answer to God for.

And the big name evangelists will as well.

However, on the latter score, I give a lot of grace as I need a lot of grace. And, I've found God's used me inspite of my sins and flaws. And, HE HAS used a donkey to speak for Him. I figure he can use other 2 legged donkeys as well . . . depending. I think, e.g. that Joyce Meyers has a powerful ministry to many people that is quite Biblical in nature and productive in Biblical fruit.

The Crouch's are not my taste . . . and I understand there are some alarming flags on their play. Yet, they have been responsible for a lot of good Bible teaching reaching a lot of places it would not have otherwise.

I don't know how God will sort all that out. I'm glad He will do it and not me.

I think Cris Putnam and Tom Horn's

PETROS ROMANUS

and

EXO-VATICANA

are well worth folks reading.

They document exhaustively the RCC's complicity in building up to the satanic one world government and one world religion that we know Biblically will be destructive toward all of true faith in our Lord.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight

All religions need to be banned , religious views and beliefs seen as a mental illness and treat with medication - I stand firm by that. Religion is condescending , it justifies slavery , sexism , paedophilia , rape , murder and intolerance .

One is blind to their own hypocrisy, calling for a banning of religion whilst 'defending' against intolerance.

This is exactly the kind of twisted distortion of the enemy that pervades the consciousness.

Again thank you for your example, though in all fairness I claim to be no saint--I consider myself a sinner requiring Grace, just as you need it also to not be snared by the traps of the worldly powers that will be initiating the very things you allude to in your current state of mind.

No medication can help you in that state of mind and I stand firm by that.

edit on 31-7-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

I do not require medication as I do not believe in fictional characters and extremely pathetic stories.

I expect you guys to keep hammering and hammering , as this is your first line of defence - the turning of opinion. So I don`t blame you or hate you or any of that crap , as I understand how you have been programmed.

Although I have not explained my self to you guys on here (as I do not feel the need to) - and typed out every single thing I know of your religions .... this does not mean that I am as uneducated as you seem to believe .

You used the word "enemy" ........ I do not see any religious person as an enemy .... just a poor human that has been tricked - fooled - robbed of their own mind ...... you also claim I am defending intolerance , without any good reason for doing so .

If I have posted anything agreeing with the actions of any warmonger what-so-ever I`d like you guys to quote me and I will hang my head in shame , but I know that I have not , so please , try to be a little less holier than thou , your god doesn`t like that .

And I don`t need grace , she annoyed me and robbed all my money the last time we crossed paths .

Isn`t passing judgement frowned upon ? or is that another little rule that bends to suit certain situations ?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

. . .
Like I said on the first page , all this thread is about is playing the victim .... look how many of you have come at me only to start playing the victim when I answer back .

In other words . . . those who attack are to be in absolute control. Those assaulted, stabbed to the quick; kicked in their character and personhood heads, hearts and groin areas are forbidden from even yelling ouch. Their only allowable duty is to take the assaults as their just due.

Got it.

Typical stance, imho.

. . .

All religions need to be banned ,

[color=CC9966]another brazenly cheeky BELIEF, OPINION prancingly pretending to be knowledge. Sigh.

religious views and beliefs seen as a mental illness

[color=CC9966]another brazenly cheeky BELIEF, OPINION prancingly pretending to be knowledge. Sigh.

and treat with medication

- I stand firm by that. Religion is condescending

Welllllllll you've demonstrated quite loudly and brazenly that YOUR RELIGION certainly is.

, it justifies slavery

I know of NO WHERE IN THE WORLD where Christianity--particularly authentic Christianity justifies slavery to the least degree. Not for a long time.

, sexism ,

Christ liberated women . . . neither Greek, not male, nor female, nor slave nor free IN THE LORD--all are equal before The Cross.

Sure ignorant distortions are pontificated in His Name. That doesn't make it Biblical.

paedophilia ,

Certainly NOT Christianity. I don't know of any religion's founding documents that even hint in such directions except for Islam.

rape

Ditto just above.

, murder

and intolerance

Boy ain't that a 'beauty in the eye of the beholder' issue. AT least that's a topic that you have DEMONSTRATED REPEATEDLY on this thread that you are quite versed in the issue and the attitude.

. Wiping out whole countries for the sake of an imaginary story

Actually, based on evidently a grossly wholesale paucity of research, awareness and understanding of the true facts.

, creating fear

That's a bit of a complex issue . . . Certainly the RELIGION OF ATHEISM has created massive amounts of fear in all the Communist countries where 130 million plus souls were needlessly and senselessly exterminated. Never knowing when the knock was coming in the middle of the night on one's own door for the trip to the death camps, the gulag or the firing squad is not a real sleep aid.

/ guilt

That too is a bit of a complicated issue. There's earned and unearned guilt . . .

/ resent / shame / stress.

Devaluing truth and reason

, and most of all teaching you to be submissive .

Religion is a cancer

nobody wants to kill you

with all that brain power you are wasting.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join