It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight

I assure that if you ever develop on your path to engaging in tangible spiritual warfare for the Kingdom, then such 'fictional characters' will certainly make an appearance
But then again Christ was fictional as you believe, so in that case there are no such things as the demons he cast out of the multitudes.

Yes , there are is no such thing . I am not on any path to engaging in spiritual warfare for any kingdom.

If hypothetically you were calling for my blood (after refusing your mandated medications), I would still not see you as my true enemy per se, I would only see a man possessed by corrupt influence of the spiritual powers and principalities of this world I have dealt with and been shown. They are the 'enemy' I was referring to and apologies for any confusion.

I was not calling for blood , literally or hypothetically , why are you being so dramatic in your responses ?
The corrupt influence is not on my side of the fence I can guarantee that.

I already did--you were expressing like a control mad dictator desiring that all religion be banned and all faithful to be medicated, so a big ?????? to that statement.

See , once again you are being over dramatic , Dictator ? really ? there is no evidence of the existence of this god , if people are being sectioned for believing in imaginary friends / characters .... religion is no different and needs treating .

I expressed I am a sinner and you see 'holier than thou'. There is little I can do about how you perceive my intentions if you don't opt to take any leadings (and such is not being forced on you). They are for teaching and correction, though such often inspires offense.

I see holier than thou in this post right here pal , you know , the whole over the top pantomime response thing. Teaching and correction ........ and I`m the dictator ?

We are allowed to gauge the nature of sin and we faithful have been provided a Guideline of such, though I will not ever be your Judge and certainly do not hate you for your expressions (the opposite is true, otherwise I would not even bother communicating)---and I too will answer to the same Judge for my deeds in this life for the things I have done on my path that I am not proud of. We are both very equal in that measure as children.

You are not my enemy and although I felt you would not actually read through any of the links I provided, I hope one day you are ready to take a greater leap of faith so our Father can meet you halfway in seeing that you are sincerely striving to fill that void that you know in your heart exists without a close intimate relationship with our Creator.

So you hate me for my expressions ..... you`re not judging me at all with this big ass post are you ...... and I am not a child. I am a man , you may see yourself as a child but I certainly do not.

I know , I am not your enemy .... I am however slightly offended , but words are words. And I am going nowhere near your imaginary murdering bigot of a god.

It was not any established church, organised religion or man that Led me to the Son, it was the Holy Spirit that Intervened in my life to Align me with the Truth of the Glory within the Body of Christ. I hope one day you will know the feeling though one needs to play their part in that matter. After all it is all a test, even if many do not realise that in essence.

edit on 1-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

Seriously , you are showing all the signs of being brainwashed ... you`re even attempting to break into me and get me to convert

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

That doesn`t prove anything . I still see no evidence of what you are claiming . Do you have any solid evidence , such as paper work or speeches from the group you believe want to kill all Christians ?

EDIT : Hitler won over the people of Germany by making their lives a whole lot better , eradicating debt , giving them bonds , he made speeches against religion and freemasonry - he wanted to kill the freemasons and the Zionists .... well ... so he said . In reality Hitler was a great politician , but a vile evil little man for turning on the world in such a dramatic fashion . He had his fingers in their pies.
edit on 1-8-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

OP, do you seriously feel that someone who has achieved goodness would ever be seduced by a religion that told them to go and kill others who didn't share their beliefs, would not see immediately that they where being led astray by evil. Any person who would do this regardless of what he call himself is no lover of God.

edit on 1-8-2013 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

Your post is interesting and I wish it were on topic because it is worth having this discussion. Do you doubt that there are very powerful people running our world with occult Luciferian goals? Do you doubt the writings I shared are real?

As for people being seduced into evil who profess love, joy and unity, I have to say an absolute YES! Just look at Germany. They will be told that for the world to ascend to it's next level of enlightenment with peace on earth and goodwill towards all men that those who are stuck in our outdated thinking and beliefs must be removed as one would get rid of a cancer. That we will be met by ascended masters where we can be properly educated and once in their presence and changed into equally enlightened souls we can reincarnate and join this new Luciferian controlled world!

They will see themselves as doing a kindness to us just as the bible says we will turn against our parents, sons, and daughters for the sake of worshiping the anti-Christ. It will sort of be like the movies show people going on for the betterment of humanity as if in Logan's run. A beautiful ceremony, a lovely movie plays and music, and poof.. off we go! The masses will eat it up and believe they are doing good. Lucifer and his agents call good evil and evil good. They turn everything upside down.

I will tell you that I am not a 7th Day Adventist and while I do enjoy Mr. Veith's talks, he preaches some things I do not agree with at all. I happen to believe God is most patient, kind and does not want any of us to be deceived. I believe we are told clearly in the bible at Jesus return on the Day of the Lord that the millenial kingdom begins and we are given new bodies that will last the 1000 year time. A very small remnant who have not been deceived will be given immortal bodies, but most will have to wait until the second release and testing and then the final judgment.

Most people in this generation don't have a very good chance at hearing or learning the truth for their consciences have been seared and they are wholly deceived. They don't want to serve evil. They honestly think Lucifer is a god of love, light, and freedom! It won't be until Jesus return they will truly know the truth. The bible says no one will have to teach their neighbor the truth for we will ALL know it. It will be a time to simply live in a world without Lucifer or his minions interference, the elites schemes and methodology. We will then make a decision about whom we truly love and desire and we will not be able to cry like children if we choose to follow Lucifer when he is released again. We will have made a definite full knowledge choice. I share this because you seem to not understand my heart or beliefs. This thread is about what Lucifer's followers have planned and are implementing. If you want to discuss this further please start a thread on it or pm me.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

They honestly think Lucifer is a god of love, light, and freedom!

Where the hell are you getting this from ?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

If you would actually watch the videos I posted instead of hitting reply you might understand where I get it. These are not music videos or the cutest animal videos. You replied the moment you read my op within 10 minutes of my posting it. I doubt you have watched the video in that op yet! The evidence is there. I can lead you to water, but you have to take a sip.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
atheist jesus

all over africa, african christians are being killed as their countries become muslim. in syria, syrian christians are being killed as one muslim faction overtakes the other with the help of american' weaponry, in china, chinese christians are forbidden to read the full text of the bible, forbidden from having a church of their own, the church is state run, the pastor can only give state approved sermons and the bible's text has been mangled so that it removes any references to anything that might lead people to question the behavior of the state. many christians are in prison there and are not even allowed to have a gathering for prayer or study in their own homes. in israel, the bulk of the prisoners are christians of various nationalities, muslims and sephardic jews (the ashkenazi jews are the ruling class).

when the muslim brotherhood took over egypt, with the help of american weaponry, egyptian christians were killed and their churches burned. as far as i can tell, the only christian churches that survived were coptic and many of them were blown up as well, with the people still inside them.

and here's the clincher, the bulk of christians are white and live in western countries. the call for the eradication of whites, by groups like the new black panthers, is a thinly veiled effort to remove christians from the western nations as well. it's a side benefit that they can also replace capitalism with marxism, and remove most white people from the planet when and if their revolution to kill whitey, actually gets off the ground.

edit on 1-8-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

If you would actually watch the videos I posted instead of hitting reply you might understand where I get it. These are not music videos or the cutest animal videos. You replied the moment you read my op within 10 minutes of my posting it. I doubt you have watched the video in that op yet! The evidence is there. I can lead you to water, but you have to take a sip.

So you`re getting these views from youtube videos ? you honestly believe that when people hear the words Lucifer , or the devil , they think of your image of a loving caring god ?

And these videos are proof of nothing , I`ve checked out most of your video in the OP and it`s nothing but dribble with no solid evidence of anything other than why you shouldn`t believe everything on youtube.

As for the music and cutest animals jibe , you are insulting my intelligence with such rubbish . Not very Christian of you.

Why don`t you provide solid evidence instead of dancing around these youtube vids and posting blatant propaganda ?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

So you`re getting these views from youtube videos ? you honestly believe that when people hear the words Lucifer , or the devil , they think of your image of a loving caring god ?

And these videos are proof of nothing , I`ve checked out most of your video in the OP and it`s nothing but dribble with no solid evidence of anything other than why you shouldn`t believe everything on youtube.

As for the music and cutest animals jibe , you are insulting my intelligence with such rubbish . Not very Christian of you.

Why don`t you provide solid evidence instead of dancing around these youtube vids and posting blatant propaganda ?

The written words of Blavatsky, Bailey and others are in those videos. You just want to ignore them. I am going to ignore you until you stop this incessant line of discussion. The evidence is there and you seem to need me to cut and paste images contained within the videos or go dig up the quotes elsewhere. I'm not going to waste my time on that, and you are now kicking a wall and mad it won't kick back.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a bit off topic but you'd be surprised who satan really is. it even says in scripture, that we'd be surprised. it's not who blavatsky thinks it is, that's for sure. it's not who satanists think it is, either, whether the mystical variety or the atheist variety.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
atheist jesus

all over africa, african christians are being killed as their countries become muslim. in syria, syrian christians are being killed as one muslim faction overtakes the other with the help of american' weaponry, in china, chinese christians are forbidden to read the full text of the bible, forbidden from having a church of their own, the church is state run, the pastor can only give state approved sermons and the bible's text has been mangled so that it removes any references to anything that might lead people to question the behavior of the state. many christians are in prison there and are not even allowed to have a gathering for prayer or study in their own homes. in israel, the bulk of the prisoners are christians of various nationalities, muslims and sephardic jews (the ashkenazi jews are the ruling class).

when the muslim brotherhood took over egypt, with the help of american weaponry, egyptian christians were killed and their churches burned. as far as i can tell, the only christian churches that survived were coptic and many of them were blown up as well, with the people still inside them.

and here's the clincher, the bulk of christians are white and live in western countries. the call for the eradication of whites, by groups like the new black panthers, is a thinly veiled effort to remove christians from the western nations as well. it's a side benefit that they can also replace capitalism with marxism, and remove most white people from the planet when and if their revolution to kill whitey, actually gets off the ground.

I agree on most points you make here , but there is certainly more behind this than "kill whitey".

The Muslim coups taking place are more of a secret war than anything else , al-Qaeda being an American unit they tend to get all the weapons and diplomatic immunity they want from America , but there`s Israel involved in this too lets not forget. The problem we have today is the mainstream media ... these so called journalists wouldn`t know how to find a real story if their lives depended on it ..... they just repeat what they`re told and collect the wage slip at the end of the week . If even half of the truth was broadcast on the news stations , a majority of the world would be up in arms . They are taking the middle eastern countries for many reasons , the main one being oil and profit .... but the strategic positioning of the last few wars is pointing right at China . And opening a little road to Moscow .

Iraq , afghan , Libya , Syria , along with the very dubious alliances with the likes of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia , the invasion of Somalia , the domination of the pacific ....... America is surrounding China and starving them out by cutting their supplies of resources .

As for Africa , we`ve had our suspicions as to what`s really going on over there for quite some time now , and whilst I agree there is a lot of anti-Christian activity , Africa will not become a Muslim country . There is large construction projects going on all over Africa that have raised quite a few eyebrows .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

The written words of Blavatsky, Bailey and others are in those videos. You just want to ignore them. I am going to ignore you until you stop this incessant line of discussion. The evidence is there and you seem to need me to cut and paste images contained within the videos or go dig up the quotes elsewhere. I'm not going to waste my time on that, and you are now kicking a wall and mad it won't kick back.

Those videos are propaganda plain and simple . I`m drawing no punches here and neither are you . I want to see some solid evidence , not a bunch of youtube videos .

I`m not mad at all , you have the wrong impression of me all together ........ the forum is here for us to discuss , I want to discuss but you`re throwing stupid videos around and claiming they`re evidence of a plot to slaughter all Christians .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

i think the call to kill whitey by the new black panthers is definitely muslim based, primarily because the original black panthers were not calling for the deaths of white people, they were calling for the state to behave itself, globally, and to help the black people. it's now turned into a militant group that practices an extremely egregious form of racism, which is more akin to the way blacks are indoctrinated into radical islam -- blame the white guys (who just happen to be predominantly christian).

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Those videos are propaganda plain and simple . I`m drawing no punches here and neither are you . I want to see some solid evidence , not a bunch of youtube videos .

I`m not mad at all , you have the wrong impression of me all together ........ the forum is here for us to discuss , I want to discuss but you`re throwing stupid videos around and claiming they`re evidence of a plot to slaughter all Christians .

if you want solid evidence, just read THE SECRET DOCTRINE by Helena Blavatsky.
It's online and free to read. It's not written by a christian. It's written by a New World Order proponent.

Here's a description of it

Blavatsky’s masterwork on theosophy, covering cosmic, planetary, and human evolution, as well as science, religion, and mythology. Based on the Stanzas of Dzyan, with corroborating testimony from over 1,200 sources.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

i think the call to kill whitey by the new black panthers is definitely muslim based, primarily because the original black panthers were not calling for the deaths of white people, they were calling for the state to behave itself, globally, and to help the black people. it's now turned into a militant group that practices an extremely egregious form of racism, which is more akin to the way blacks are indoctrinated into radical islam -- blame the white guys (who just happen to be predominantly christian).

But that`s the black panthers , they`re violating laws but it`s keeping the racial division strong in America .... so the authorities would rather fuel it than fight it . It keeps PC plod in his job .

EDIT:

if you want solid evidence, just read THE SECRET DOCTRINE by Helena Blavatsky.
It's online and free to read. It's not written by a christian. It's written by a New World Order proponent.

Still , where`s the proof that people are following this and calling for Christian blood ? The writings of one woman can`t honestly be what is fuelling the OP`s fire .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Do you doubt that there are very powerful people running our world with occult Luciferian goals? Do you doubt the writings I shared are real?

Yes, I am quite sure there is plan to control us using every manner of deception but I believe you totally underestimate humanity. There may be a period when things will look dark but if you trust God you will know that our destiny is not to live in darkness for ever. They will simply be allowed to think they are winning and then it will be turned on them to the advantage of all. Who do you think they are dealing with here?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

theosophy is a rather wide spread, esoteric religion. hitler was a theosophist, for example.
and it fits comfortably with what is being called by some, the Scientific Dictatorship.
science as the final judge of human existence, is divorced from humanitarism in a major way,
although they deem themselves to be very humanitarian. in their view, the perfection of the human
being and thus the human society, is akin to a gigantic experiment, such as the one played out
in russia when the Ukrainians were starved to death enmasse, in the biggest human concentration camp
in world history. if you watch no other video in this thread, watch this one. this guy did his research.

Wall Street funded the Bolshevik Revolution

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
OP has just proved to me that this is another attempt to get people to feel sorry for the Christians, maybe Christianity deserves a bit of hate eh?
I for one am sick to the back teeth of people in real life and here threatening me with Hell because Iam not a christian, maybe people are just sick of others telling them what to believe?
Tell me OP you think people are going to think "Oh the OP is right we must do more for the Christians" nope people will read this thread and think what a bunch of whiney cry babies.
Thats what I have thought about your OP.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Quotes on Blavatsky:

She saw the extinction of “inferior” races” as part of mankind’s evolution: “a series of other less favoured groups – the failures of nature – will, like some individual men, vanish from the human family without even leaving a trace behind.”[35] “A process of decimation is taking place all over the globe, among those races, whose ‘time is up’ – among just those stocks, be it remarked, which esoteric philosophy regards as the senile representatives of the archaic nations. It is inaccurate to maintain that the extinction of a lower race is invariably due to cruelties or abuses perpetrated by colonists. … Redskins, Eskimos, Papuans, Australians, Polynesians, etc., etc. – all are dying out. … The tide-wave of incarnating Egos has rolled past them to harvest experience in more developed and less senile stocks; and their extinction is hence a Karmic necessity.”[36]
SOURCE

Her goals are being accomplished today via the numerous groups, foundations, trusts dedicated to her god Lucifer.

Blavatsky expected the current world religions to disappear; the “religion of the ancients is the religion of the future. A few centuries more, and there will linger no sectarian belief in either of the great religions of humanity. Brahmanism and Buddhism, Christianity and Mohammedanism will all disappear before the mighty rush of facts. … But this can only come to pass when the world returns to the grand religion of the past; the knowledge of those majestic systems which preceded by far Brahmanism, and even the primitive monotheism of the ancient Chaldeans.”[43]

“Our present quarrel is exclusively with theology. The Church enforces belief in a personal god and a personal devil, while Occultism shows the fallacy of such a belief.” SOURCE: THE SECRET DOCTRINE, XVIII, pg. 475

Blavatsky admitted that the goal of Luciferians was not to destroy religion; but rather, infiltrate and corrupt religion... “Therefore, that a portion of truth, great or small, is found in every religious and philosophical system … Our object is not to destroy any religion but rather to help to filter each, thus ridding them of their respective impurities.” SOURCE: Lucifer Magazine, 1888, Helena Blavatsky

She states that their plot was to put forth the teaching in churches that no one group or religion is absolute; including the Bible...

“Free discussion, temperate, candid, undefiled by personalities and animosity, is, we think, the most efficacious means of getting rid of error and bringing out the underlying truth … The object of the latter is to elicit truth, not to advance the interest of any particular ism …”

“[I]s there such a thing as absolute truth in the hands of any one party or man? Reason answers, ‘there cannot be.’ There is no room for absolute truth upon any subject whatsoever, in a world as finite and conditioned as man is himself. But there are relative truths, and we have to make the best we can of them.… for every one of us has to find that (to him) final knowledge in himself.” SOURCE: Lucifer Magazine, 1888, Helena Blavatsky

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

—David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nation

AJ, if you care about any of this please read her works, and ask yourself have her goals been coming to pass? Just what do you think will happen if we don't pledge allegiance to the NWO? They have openly said we who cannot evolve need to die and be cut out like a cancer.

So, you have sources, you have quotes which have all been available to you if you cared to truly watch the videos or do a little research. You are using typical straw man arguments. You demand evidence, then when it is presented you belittle where it came from. We can agree to disagree at this point if you don't think any evidence has been posted. I'm done on that aspect.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

This is not a straw-man argument , what you are posting is not evidence of what you are claiming .

Do you , or do you not have any solid evidence that there is a group , or groups of people who are following this woman`s writings and calling for the blood of Christians . You are the one dancing around this , a simple yes or no answer will do me just fine.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
They should be killed off because its the natural law of the world. Those who do not go forward become stagnant and slow and die.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join