It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is a better country to live in....Canada or the USA?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay

Originally posted by spartacus699

Originally posted by TFCJay
If any of my American friends are ever considering moving to Canada my only advice to you is stay the *%#@ out of Manitoba. The capitol, Winnipeg, is an absolute crime ridden, cesspool... as a matter of fact the entire province is a crime ridden dump. No health care, high taxes, crime, poor infrastructure, and the NDP - aka speNDP. This place SUCKS.

If you moved to canada the best places are probably:
Toronto
Vancouver
Victoria
Kelowna
Vernon

Say away from the prarries.

You forgot MONCTON!

Newfoundland has all of you beat by a mile, lol. First sunrise in North America (Cape Spear), first to get the new year in North America, two UNESCO world heritage sites (Gros Morne National Park and L'Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site) both beautiful. No need for a fishing license to go and catch some trout in the pond like you have on the mainland. Plus interesting conversation if you can understand us, lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by freedomSlave

We both suffer from corrupt governments

Point me out a country without a corrupt government, and ill move to my new home.

But really, was this OP intended to start a flame fest? I'm surprised everyone has been this civil so far!

edit on 29-7-2013 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

switzerland

Bull. There's not one on the planet that is not corrupt in one form or another. And I'd rather live on the prairies you so love to avoid than Edmonton. Much cheaper here. The only thing i envy you for is the mountains as i'm an avid snowboarder.
edit on 30-7-2013 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

There are lots of valleys in Saskatchewan and Birds Hill park has a ski hill. Besides, you could always give kiteboarding a try! Lots of flat land here in Saskatchewan!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by freedomSlave

We both suffer from corrupt governments

Point me out a country without a corrupt government, and ill move to my new home.

But really, was this OP intended to start a flame fest? I'm surprised everyone has been this civil so far!

edit on 29-7-2013 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

switzerland

Bull. There's not one on the planet that is not corrupt in one form or another. And I'd rather live on the prairies you so love to avoid than Edmonton. Much cheaper here. The only thing i envy you for is the mountains as i'm an avid snowboarder.
edit on 30-7-2013 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

There are lots of valleys in Saskatchewan and Birds Hill park has a ski hill. Besides, you could always give kiteboarding a try! Lots of flat land here in Saskatchewan!

The one next to Birds Hill is called Spring Hill. I live about 10 minutes away from it and boarded it many times. Its about 130 foot vertical. The best on the prairies imo is Assessipi at a whopping 500 foot vertical. Our ski hills are sadly lacking.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Heres my take of why canada is the better place to live, not country, less polution, less violence, hockey, snow for xmas, folks that say hi, hot women, quebec and its french culture and women, oh did i say there hot diversed women lol.

Beer a plenty, maple syrup and bacon

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Maine!? America stole you guys from us! You Ex-Canadians!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

CANADA OR USA

what difference does it make, have a look at Canadian skies, you will see chemtrails like in US

have a look at words of Canadian Zio government, same as in US

Canada Canada, how low have you fallen with your southern big brother

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

I lived in Transcona and used to go to spring hill quite a bit (forgot the name of it). I have family in Garson.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive696969
Heres my take of why canada is the better place to live, not country, less polution, less violence, hockey, snow for xmas, folks that say hi, hot women, quebec and its french culture and women, oh did i say there hot diversed women lol.

lol hot women...that's a laugh

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Actually that's a fact....

OH Canada!

*salute*

edit on 30-7-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Canada has some of the most beautiful women in the world imo with the exception of some northern European countries.

Are you just here to troll? You disagree with everyone on everything.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Not in Edmonton, they're fat here! Like really fat!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If you move to Canada I advise you either go and live in Vancouver or Toronto. Both have great sports teams (except Vancouver doesnt have a Basketball team or those other sports teams I'm too lazy to type in). And by sports I meant hockey and soccer/football (as you Brits call it). Plus both have a low crime rate and a beautiful environment. Also, there are like, millions and millions of jobs. (ok maybe not millions and millions, I exaggerate a lot). Hope you take my advice and join the Vancouverites and Torontonians!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join