It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing the African American People

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

I think us blacks can EASILY recover from slavery, if we were given the same investment and attentiveness as whites communities.

Slavery is no longer a factor here, at all. As a black person i'll attest to that. What is the problem is the governments continuing campaign of purposeful demoralization and neglect of black communities. You would be surprised how many hoods were not hoods before the 1970's.

HSBC executives were caught laundering drug money from drugs coming INTO the country by international criminal organizations. Do you know what justice came there way, the loss of a few million to the US government; the execs were to brilliant to and needed to go to jail.

Think of what kind of neighborhoods these drugs were heading to, people. Poor, non-funded communities. No jobs, poor education structure. Ignorance, desperation, selfishness. But they do get drugs being let in by the government, and drug sales will get you money...

Is it still just black people themselves?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It is all I can do not to use profanity to express how I feel about this pathetic thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
It is all I can do not to use profanity to express how I feel about this pathetic thread.

Indeed. ATS can't do Racism. Repeat - ATS can't do racism.

Cannot discuss it with maturity
Cannot discuss it with objectivity
Cannot have a discussion without racism entering into it. En masse.

Its sort of like expecting a similar thread to appear on [insert racist website here] and to expect anything other than a forgone conclusion; the inept pathetically and enthusiastically patting each other's racist collective virtual backs.

Every time I see a thread like this it confirms to me that there either is a correlation between those who are open minded to the unknown and racism (which implies that those who believe in the unknown are also idiots, a stereotype that goes with the territory but seemingly justified), or that this site has been taken over by the nut jobs who hold accounts with other more out and out racist sites.

I'm not sure what to believe, but I do believe that Racism has been known to drive interest in websites and forums as evidenced by some of the longest and emotionally charged threads and this is perhaps why nothing has been done to drive these people out by the owners of this website. If true, it is truly disgraceful.

It hardly matters who starts what and in what manner or even intention on this site when the issue of race is concerned. To start a thread on race here and not acknowledge the highly likely outcome of inciting the more racist of us to the thread, is in my view just as responsible as those who spout their filth. Ignorance is no excuse.
edit on 2-8-2013 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i am a Naturalized , former refugee of Lithuanian name by adoption because i had a Lithuanian heritage

all my growing up years i was an 'outsider' because i was Catholic, blond hair, blue eye... instead of being WASP, browm hair, brown eyes, with a one syllable last name, with a single vowel which was the acceptable 'norm'

towards my adolesence-to-adulthood i gravitated towards singular sports where you competed one-on-one with opponents...as sports like football & maybe baseball were 'team' oriented...and i was usually the next-to-last-one picked in local pick-up games.... or the Coach must have thought i would be a piece-of-work(unwanted extra work on his part)

wrestling, track-&-field...and Hockey, primarily because i had ice skates and there was a 4 acre pond for winter hockey next to the house

the homeboys used slang names for my pretty unpronouncable surname--- Moose or Moon-mouse i got tagged with from 6th grade on

So...it may seem inconsequential that there were no European child stars...but only the Frankie Avalon types with Italian auras about them that were held in peer esteem, that always got the prom-queen GF

[later in time there was the 'Vinnies' of 'sweat-hog' fame, the peer-among-peers, with the foolish followers acting the jewish dupe or irish idiot that got 'saved' from a situation by the Vinnies and Arthur Fonzereli's of the boob-tube... (more cool italian stock as hero's)]
... we outcasts were the silently snubbed, generally excluded, 2nd class citizens to be seen but not accepted... i guess pretty much like the rare 'colored' student was... 'sit down, shut up, don't get uppity' was the paradigm to follow back in the late 50s-early 60s
edit on 2-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

I think that race should be talked about, but on a purely sociological, political, psychological, and economic terms, leave the emotions out. It is very important that we get to the bottom of why things are they way they are, and if ignorant racists who only wish to stick to their narrow minded, ignorant views by avoiding all logical possibilities invade the thread, ignore them (despite me getting pulled into a back and forth with one of them a page ago). Just because there are racists on these types of threads does not mean the op should be banned for bringing up such subjects.

The more we learn, the smarter we are. Forget the racists.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Imo the PC-mindset is demeaning and arrogant. It keeps seeing blacks as in need of healing, in need of affirmative action, in need of welfare, in need of special rights, in need of this and in need of that. Once we see blacks as simply our fellow humans, thats exactly what they will be.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigman88

Originally posted by Rtardx
I'm black and I think we're the 1# problem in this country.

Okay Fellow black person, do you want to add to that? That's quite a large title to earn. Blacks in America are a societal problem, but do you want to expand on how? When? Anything?

www.chimpout.com...

Read what people discuss in these forums. At first, I though they were idiots. But they're right...... I have no pride in my race.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Okay Fellow black person, do you want to add to that? That's quite a large title to earn. Blacks in America are a societal problem, but do you want to expand on how? When? Anything?

www.chimpout.com...

Read what people discuss in these forums. At first, I though they were idiots. But they're right...... I have no pride in my race.

A racist web forum? Good source there, buddy. I suppose they have a racist word for the bad whites like they do the bad blacks? Yep, live on, black man.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

www.chimpout.com...

A racist web forum? Good source there, buddy. I suppose they have a racist word for the bad whites like they do the bad blacks? Yep, live on, black man.

They call em wiggers, The forum provides more than enough sources for you to learn to the truth about our people. Feel free to argue with the stormfronters if you think they're wrong.

www....[hate-site-nolink]/forum/f14/

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If you can read through all of this and still say our race, as a whole, is equal to the others than you're in deep doody denial. We blacks have nothing, Not a damn thing to complain about, We've been treated like royalty here. Practically, Did you not see that cheerios commercial? We aren't being oppressed.

If we keep spewing all that crap about how "whitey be screwin us over" then were going to break their last straw, Get deported back Africa, and then we'll really see how equal our race is to the Asians/White/Arabs/Any Damn other. Sorry buddy, Rather you hear this from a member of your own race than some D-Bag shoving it down your throat...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If you can read through all of this and still say our race, as a whole, is equal to the others than you're in deep doody denial. We blacks have nothing, Not a damn thing to complain about, We've been treated like royalty here. Practically, Did you not see that cheerios commercial? We aren't being oppressed.

If we keep spewing all that crap about how "whitey be screwin us over" then were going to break their last straw, Get deported back Africa, and then we'll really see how equal our race is to the Asians/White/Arabs/Any Damn other. Sorry buddy, Rather you hear this from a member of your own race than some D-Bag shoving it down your throat...

So a good example to demonstrate how we are treated as "Royalty" is to send me to a racist web forum? Where all blacks, even the blacks who feel that blacks are the number 1 problem, are a ni**er? So far i have read, " "this ni**er is alright, get him a beer" or, "what an intelligent, well spoken ni**er" You think that is a rational, even minded way to discuss this? By referring to all blacks, no matter of their behavior, a n**er? Is this a forum thatt you frequent to discuss these issues?

Cheerios commercial? Television, seriously?
edit on 3-8-2013 by bigman88 because: messed up

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So a good example to demonstrate how we are treated as "Royalty" is to send me to a racist web forum? Where all blacks, even the blacks who feel that blacks are the number 1 problem, are a ni**er? So far i have read, " "this ni**er is alright, get him a beer" or, "what an intelligent, well spoken ni**er" You think that is a rational, even minded way to discuss this? By referring to all blacks, no matter of their behavior, a n**er? Is this a forum thatt you frequent to discuss these issues?

You do realize these guys had to go on and make forum devoted to hating black people because not enough non-blacks seem to have the same opinion opinions as them? Are their attitudes towards blacks irrational? Probably. But you seem to mistaking them for the general populace. Again, The U.S is a haven for us blacks which most of us don't seem to appreciate.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So a good example to demonstrate how we are treated as "Royalty" is to send me to a racist web forum? Where all blacks, even the blacks who feel that blacks are the number 1 problem, are a ni**er? So far i have read, " "this ni**er is alright, get him a beer" or, "what an intelligent, well spoken ni**er" You think that is a rational, even minded way to disc\uss this? By referring to all blacks, no matter of their behavior, a n**er? Is this a forum thatt you frequent to discuss these issues?

You do realize these guys had to go on and make forum devoted to hating black people because not enough non-blacks seem to have the same opinion opinions as them? Are their attitudes towards blacks irrational? Probably. But you seem to mistaking them for the general populace. Again, The U.S is a haven for us blacks which most of us don't seem to appreciate.

Strawman. In no way did i equate these tards in this racist forum with the whole population, at all. Nowhere in my response is this stated, nor do i actually think that, period. You seem to have come with that yourself. If the US was a haven for blacks as you state, the government would pay attention to poor black neighborhoods by fixing the underlying economic disparities instead of giving out money and food stamps to people.

You make no sense, dude. These guys had to form a racist forum becuase not enough whites are racist like them?

If you are not a blatant troll, please clarify this, please...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So a good example to demonstrate how we are treated as "Royalty" is to send me to a racist web forum? Where all blacks, even the blacks who feel that blacks are the number 1 problem, are a ni**er? So far i have read, " "this ni**er is alright, get him a beer" or, "what an intelligent, well spoken ni**er" You think that is a rational, even minded way to disc\uss this? By referring to all blacks, no matter of their behavior, a n**er? Is this a forum thatt you frequent to discuss these issues?

Strawman. In no way did i equate these tards in this racist forum with the whole population, at all. Nowhere in my response is this stated, nor do i actually think that, period. You seem to have come with that yourself. If the US was a haven for blacks as you state, the government would pay attention to poor black neighborhoods by fixing the underlying economic disparities instead of giving out money and food stamps to people.

You make no sense, dude. These guys had to form a racist forum becuase not enough whites are racist like them?

What's not to get? Why not make a website about hating blacks if you know you'd get trouble for expressing your racist beliefs in real life.

What economic disparities? Black youths are provided all the means necessary to escape from their self-imposed hell holes. We're given free scholar ships, Free cash, and Food, etc. No amount of money is going to fix the true underlying problem: Our culture. It's conditioned us to be pre-disposed to be the prime factor of the degrading of modern civilization.

Alright, So because I'm black I can't recognize the TRUE problems within our race with out being labeled a troll?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What's not to get? Why not make a website about hating blacks if you know you'd get trouble for expressing your racist beliefs in real life.

What economic disparities? Black youths are provided all the means necessary to escape from their self-imposed hell holes. We're given free scholar ships, Free cash, and Food, etc. No amount of money is going to fix the true underlying problem: Our culture. It's conditioned us to be pre-disposed to be the prime factor of the degrading of modern civilization.

Alright, So because I'm black I can't recognize the TRUE problems within our race with out being labeled a troll?

I understand the right to make whatever racist statement you want, but what was your original point for linking this site? To show the black problem in society? But through the eyes of a forum of die hard racists?

Free food and cash is NOT any way to escape poverty, for free money and cash does not finance a community, it temporarily finances individual poor families. Fixing the base economic issues will take care of that. It will take time, but the next generation will choose an okay to well paying job over hustling and shooting any day, and that comes from a human nature standpoint.

At least you got one thing right. "Our" culture has indeed conditioned us towards idiocy, but this culture was widely unliked and avoided by the adult generation in black neighborhoods, initially. But thank the US government and it's control on pop media, by repeatedly marketing this shallow, silly culture to the younger generation, who absorbed it, then they grew to be the older generation. Then this new older generation made little, to no moves to distance their children from stupid rap music and rap culture,because now, through marketing and media exposure, this retarded culture is what it means to be black, now.

Your a troll, and God bless.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I understand the right to make whatever racist statement you want, but what was your original point for linking this site? To show the black problem in society? But through the eyes of a forum of die hard racists?

Free food and cash is NOT any way to escape poverty, for free money and cash does not finance a community, it temporarily finances individual poor families. Fixing the base economic issues will take care of that. It will take time, but the next generation will choose an okay to well paying job over hustling and shooting any day, and that comes from a human nature standpoint.

At least you got one thing right. "Our" culture has indeed conditioned us towards idiocy, but this culture was widely unliked and avoided by the adult generation in black neighborhoods, initially. But thank the US government and it's control on pop media, by repeatedly marketing this shallow, silly culture to the younger generation, who absorbed it, then they grew to be the older generation. Then this new older generation made little, to no moves to distance their children from stupid rap music and rap culture,because now, through marketing and media exposure, this retarded culture is what it means to be black, now.

Your a troll, and God bless.

I'm black. Those guys aren't racist because they simply are they're racist because we've pissed them off. I'm not going to dwell into the reason behind their opinions. You can do that yourself. If you can get them to stfu and make their entire argument seem bogus and pointless then you've basically destroyed all the logical arguments that justify racism.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join