It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blows Up BlackCat Firecracker in his own mouth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Funny video, I don't want to spoil it for anyone.If that was him in the end for that split-second, it didn't look like it did any damage... but it was a split-second.

If that was him in the end for that split-second, it didn't look like it did any damage... but it was a split-second.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What idiots...
Lets hope he doesn't breed and raise more idiots.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I was hoping his jaw would be blown off

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Awww i was hopeing to see a darwin award winner

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Too bad he didn't use a quarter stick! Too many idiots in the world!

When the depopulation begins I hope they start at the bottom!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

And we wonder why we have so few great thinkers of our time and morons in government...

I hope these kids aren't old enough to vote.

~Namaste

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
LMAO
That is all

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Kids are kids. Let them be.

I've done plenty of ignorant things growing up.
Living by the Mississippi we use to climb up barges on dock and jump 30 feet in to the water. Ya'll can't think of anything stupid you did growing up? It's a learning experience. Boys will be stupid boys. Then we grow up. Calm down.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee

Living by the Mississippi we use to climb up barges on dock and jump 30 feet in to the water. Ya'll can't think of anything stupid you did growing up? It's a learning experience. Boys will be stupid boys. Then we grow up. Calm down.

Stupid is one thing. I've done plenty of stupid things as a child, but nothing even remotely as dumb as this.

Putting an explosive device in your mouth is retarded and extraordinarily ignorant.

~Namaste

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Sure thing guy. As I said boys will be boys.

We use to use trees for cover and shoot Roman candles at each other and blackjack a for grenades. I did stupider # then that. Y'all say you hope the dont reproduce or vote? I bet my house I make more money then you and btw I vote republican.

You disgrace namaste by saying it. So stop it kid.

It's a learning/growning experience. Has nothing to do with intelligence. They're showing off for girls obviously as he says well they won't kiss him 5 times. Sorry you lived so sheltered

edit on 17-7-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2013 by Isittruee because: Typos and paragraph

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

The stupidity of adolescents. They think they're indestructible. It only takes a second to do something that can maim you for the rest of your life. All for the attention of their peers.
What's even worst is his friend sat there and let him do it. That's not a friend in my book.
edit on 17-7-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Sure thing guy. As I said boys will be boys.

We use to use trees for cover and shoot Roman candles at each other and blackjack a for grenades. I did stupider # then that. Y'all say you hope the dont reproduce or vote? I bet my house I make more money then you and btw I vote republican.

You disgrace namaste by saying it. So stop it kid.

It's a learning/growning experience. Has nothing to do with intelligence. They're showing off for girls obviously as he says well they won't kiss him 5 times. Sorry you lived so sheltered

edit on 17-7-2013 by Isittruee because: Typos and paragraph

Why make yourself sound like a blathering idiot? I never once said anything about you, or anything negative about what you said, I simply rebutted your argument with one of my own.

How do you know if I lived a sheltered life?

I don't care how much money you make and you have no idea how much I do, nor does it matter in any kind of way when posting on this forum.

I certainly don't care about your political affiliation. You know nothing about me, and yet you lower yourself to ad hominem attacks against my character over a single word (namaste) that you likely have no idea what it means in the first place considering that your post is half illiterate and you can't spell, so I would be shocked if you made more money than me.

You're a disgrace to ATS with your ridiculous asinine attack against me for saying that those kids are STUPID, which everyone here except you seems to agree with. You seem to have no regard for the fact that the kid could have blown his face off, which any respectable parent with children of their own would NEVER condone, no matter how much "boys will be boys". Talk about irresponsible and ignorant, you take the cake.

Go troll somewhere else.

~NAMASTE
edit on 17-7-2013 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

This debunks the belief that humans are born with an instinct for self-preservation. How the hell did our species make it this far?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Now your worried about him blowing his face off? Earlier it was you just hope he wasn't old enough to vote. That's why I said. I've done way stupider # then that. I came out better then most. Your opinion is ignorant? I'm a disgrace? Lol ok guy. I don't troll. I just feed the ones like you with your biased comments.

I'm the only one that thinks this? You think I give a hell of your opinion or anyone else's? I think outside the box judged with life experience. You stay inside that circle of popular view though.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I can only assume the lack of brains left enough air space to absorb the shock wave of pure dumb that went through his head in that instant. Thus, saving the poor lad from brain damage as most people with a full load upstairs may experience in such an attempt for a Darwin award.

Next time, I recommend he try one of the Mortar fireworks they sell here in the Midwest. They go off like Disneyland and would make for a far more successful try, I have no doubt.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Now your worried about him blowing his face off? Earlier it was you just hope he wasn't old enough to vote. That's why I said. I've done way stupider # then that. I came out better then most. Your opinion is ignorant? I'm a disgrace? Lol ok guy. I don't troll. I just feed the ones like you with your biased comments.

I'm the only one that thinks this? You think I give a hell of your opinion or anyone else's? I think outside the box judged with life experience. You stay inside that circle of popular view though.

Being concerned about someone blowing their face off would be implied by me calling what he did stupid. I didn't say it was stupid because it was on film, or it was stupid because they were young... stupid because any ordinary person can see that it would be dumb to put a firecracker in your mouth and possibly blow your lip off of your face. Does that really need to be clarified? Probably not.

My comment on him not being old enough to vote is a reflection of how stupid his decision making is. I didn't say your opinion is ignorant, your comment however, was very ignorant if you can just "LMAO" and then comment about boys just being boys. I have boys, and if god forbid they did something like that and maimed themselves for life, I would be horrified. My comments are in no way biased, and your arguments against them are empty and shallow.

You're on ATS for 2 months, I've been here for several years, and if you knew anything about me, which you don't, you'd know that I do not troll, and am the complete opposite. The only person you're feeding is yourself with your own bullsh1t.

I have my own life experiences too, and I'm glad I wasn't raised with yours. You keep thinking you think outside the box, because if you do, your box is really small my friend.

Have a nice life.

~Namaste
edit on 17-7-2013 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Understandable that kids are kids and that we should let them be...

However, these two kids also posted that on YouTube meaning that other kids are going to watch that and try it out for themselves...

When there is a sudden influx of kids ending up in emergency rooms with jaws,teeth, lips and faces blown apart because they decided to take it one step higher with bigger firecrackers would you still say let them be?

Boys will be boys yes, but posting that on YouTube is just looking for trouble!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
At least he didn't stick it up his butt, you know with that butt-chugging fad an all.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Hey Rodimus.

That is the way the world is now today. Kids have always tried to show off in front of their peers. We all did it as kids and will continue to be done. Well they have YouTube now. Why only impress the kids on your street when you can impress kids around the world. No boys being boys does have a limit. Their is a big difference between a small firecracker and one of the ones Wrabbit mentioned. There is always that special kid that will go bigger and dumber. IMO though it doesn't have anything to do with kids being stupider then "back in the day". It's just easier to hear about it via things like YouTube and Facebook.

To lawofone: Sorry my typing wasn't to your standards ohh great one. Was typing on my cell phone and I got big fingers. But hey. You have been here longer so yea.. Whatever point that was suppose to make.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join