It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blows Up BlackCat Firecracker in his own mouth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

Originally posted by Isittruee
Kids are kids. Let them be.

I've done plenty of ignorant things growing up.
Living by the Mississippi we use to climb up barges on dock and jump 30 feet in to the water. Ya'll can't think of anything stupid you did growing up? It's a learning experience. Boys will be stupid boys. Then we grow up. Calm down.

Understandable that kids are kids and that we should let them be...

However, these two kids also posted that on YouTube meaning that other kids are going to watch that and try it out for themselves...

When there is a sudden influx of kids ending up in emergency rooms with jaws,teeth, lips and faces blown apart because they decided to take it one step higher with bigger firecrackers would you still say let them be?

Boys will be boys yes, but posting that on YouTube is just looking for trouble!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ha yeah right. Next thing is M-60 firecracker in the mouth.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

That is the most worrying thing about it!

My 14 year old son saw that video and his first words translated from French to English of course were "what a complete dork!"

He has played with firecrackers too as most of us have done when we were lads (sticking them in letter boxes, down drains, mole hills etc...) but when he saw that he said the exact same thing that i did when i responded to Isittrue.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

edit on 18-7-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Another Darwin Award Winner Nominee!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If all it takes is a naive kid lighting a firecracker in his mouth to divide the house so completely and violently, it'sno wonder we make an easy target for the MSM.

Forget about the kid in the video needing to grow up. Focus on yourselves.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Sure thing guy. As I said boys will be boys.

We use to use trees for cover and shoot Roman candles at each other and blackjack a for grenades. I did stupider # then that. Y'all say you hope the dont reproduce or vote? I bet my house I make more money then you and btw I vote republican.

You disgrace namaste by saying it. So stop it kid.

It's a learning/growning experience. Has nothing to do with intelligence. They're showing off for girls obviously as he says well they won't kiss him 5 times. Sorry you lived so sheltered

edit on 17-7-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2013 by Isittruee because: Typos and paragraph

Yep. Igniting gunpowder in your mouth is all part of the learning process, and if you never had the golden opportunity to try it for yourself it's not because of your intelligence, it's because your parents sheltered you.

Oh, and if you disagree you're a child - and you should stop using phrases of peace. Because... You're dumb. Kid.

Edit: We played with fireworks when we were children too... But we were smart enough to not light them in our bodily orifices.

edit on 18-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

I saw pictures of a guy that did this with an m80. Lets just say it wasn't an open casket funeral.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

haven123
reply to post by Lysergic

edit on 18-7-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

DEAR LORD!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join