It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity: Solved! (not kidding)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Perhaps filled may have wanted to refrain from the whole "solved" part, but the reality is, how many are actually willing to explore science for themselves and not just through google searches?

I have sincere doubts about him finding anti-gravity, but that doesnt mean that all of this wont lead to anything. The inspiration that science can give all explorative types should be encouraged instead of insulted.

If filled does the science for himself, he will come to conclusions and grow. But in the process, he can learn more about physics than in any other way.

Whether or not he will be successful is not relevant, imo, to whether or not he should be encouraged to scientifically explore the universe around him.

And filled, do realize that there are some serious issues with all of this. BUT, you will learn so much from it that even if you do not achieve your stated goal, you will succeed in learning more about how the universe works than through any other method. Who knows where that knowledge will take you next.

Some of the people that you are responding to are actually giving you some great insight, but there is no need to be condescending towards them either.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Interesting thread, Im a musician and I believe that music is the language of the universe playing in one epic symphony. I came to this conclusion after the wave theory was proposed. Everything is a waveform, and as such should be affected by other waveforms. I think the key to manipulating matter with waves is resonance.
As tesla discovered, affecting the resonant frequency of a place can cause a mini earthquake.
As we all know a resonant frequency can shatter glass.(an opera singer hitting the high note).
Our auras are a manifestation of the frequencies we emit as living beings.
As to your invention, the proof is all in your head. This thread proves nothing, except your overconfidence in something that hasnt even been tried or tested. That strikes me as ignorance EDIT: or arrogance.
But the use of resonant frequencies in the building of the pyramids has been proposed for quite a few years, so I think you might be onto something. Try making it something of substance and you might get a better response.
Resonant frequencies were also proposed as a reason for an ancient room on one of the remote islands of scotland, the shape of the room lent itself perfectly to resonant vocal frequencies. And this room is ancient.

I would also like to point out that man has already managed to conquer anti gravity.
Check out the Aurora project and the TR-3B.
edit on 16-7-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

well the thread isnt about the theory.. so i think it's kind of pathetic to be trying to fish the answers out of me. some of them have not even read and caught up with the thread and it shows.. and if i dont respond, it's because theyre so off base in their assertions and underpinnings that it doesnt make any sense to me to do so.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Levitation is not anti-gravity.

This kind of science requires a lot of physics to be able to do it.

If you try using sound to travel in outer space ... well ... good luck. (hint: vacuum)

My bet on anti-gravity goes on: matter produces gravity - anti-matter produces anti-gravity.

isnt zero point energy a wave inside a vaccuum? and if all matter consists of waves and everything exists in the vaccuum of the universe, doesnt this mean that it may be possible to use waves even in space.
And light is sound at a lower level on the spectrum, that manages to get through the vaccuum ok.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

indeed. i liked to view it as the universe is playing all the songs that could ever be made all at once. and all artists really do is steal songs from the universe LOL. all the beats and notes are always playing, but we pick out the ones in the patterns we want and call it a song.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

well the thread isnt about the theory.. so i think it's kind of pathetic to be trying to fish the answers out of me. some of them have not even read and caught up with the thread and it shows.. and if i dont respond, it's because theyre so off base in their assertions and underpinnings that it doesnt make any sense to me to do so.

I see your join date is relatively recent, this doesnt always indicate a new member, but sometimes it does.

So, its good to know there are a lot of "debunkers" on this site, and for the most part, they are very intelligent. However, instead of encouraging people to actively participate in science for themselves, they discourage it.

Claims such as solving anti-gravity happen constantly on sites like this, its nothing new. So, on your side, you have an idea which has a possibility (but not probability) of leading to anti-gravity but there is no actual application, solution, or replicable equations/experiments here.

That combination leads to what you see. The debunkers might do well to teach people how to perform the scientific method (if they know how), and people making absolute claims can help by simply stating they are looking to explore an idea (or better yet, a hypothesis) that might lead to great things.

In this way, even if anti-gravity isnt actually solved by you, everyone involved can not only learn something but it also encourages deeper exploration of the forces that surround and drive us every moment of every day.

Even though I dont think you are going to come up with any sort of anti-gravity, I think what you are doing is great! It should be encouraged instead of disparaged so that we can all explore this place using the most objective method available, the scientific method. And in the end, who knows what you might come up with? Nothing would please me more to be proven wrong in cases like this.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

You do realize you can convert the power coming out of your wall both ways right? You want higher voltage it can be done, you want more amps it can be done however the pair can not be converted together you will lose amps to gain voltage and gain amps and lose voltage. You can gather energy in a capicitor and achieve both but they tend to discharge faster than they charge so you would have to operate in pulses. I don't understand how you can't get enough power. It's actually pretty easy and if you've solved anti gravity you should know this, and coil guns already exist so you haven't broken any ground with a magnetic projectile weapon

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hey op good luk

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

yeah but let's be sensible here. if i had all that you think id be presenting it on ATS? no, most likely id be creating a thread about a scientific article published by nasa with my name in the credits and posting the link.

i think ats is a great conglomeration of minds and i think there are many great minds here and people from all walks of life. that's why this post is what it is. ill keep ats posted. but as the development progresses, ill actually be creating a thread in actual science and physics forums. the OP here is geared generally at informing everyone.. anti-grav is on the way. as long as i and science is correct when we state that generating a gravitational field will negate the force of gravity.

i also know a bit about psychology. notice those same debunkers are fishing for clues. and that's generally how ppl's inventions get stolen by corporations. some clowns debunk and try to instill doubt, saying it wont work etc, fish out ur idea then go develop it for themselves. what would cause that, is that they know im in the right area, but they wish they knew what i had in mind. nevertheless, i prefer to ignore unproductive conversations.
edit on 16-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

You do realize you can convert the power coming out of your wall both ways right? You want higher voltage it can be done, you want more amps it can be done however the pair can not be converted together you will lose amps to gain voltage and gain amps and lose voltage. You can gather energy in a capicitor and achieve both but they tend to discharge faster than they charge so you would have to operate in pulses. I don't understand how you can't get enough power. It's actually pretty easy and if you've solved anti gravity you should know this, and coil guns already exist so you haven't broken any ground with a magnetic projectile weapon

well i havent actually determined that yet for sure. thanks for that info it will help with my studies. i can work just fine with a 120/240 line i think. but i was thinking bigger and heavier. ive decided to scale it down since then, thanks to the discussion in the thread. should be able to scale it right down without problems hopefully to the point that ill get enough juice to create the engine's lift. i wanted to make it big so everyone can see lol. but small will be fine to demonstrate to a panel of scientists.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

yeah but let's be sensible here. if i had all that you think id be presenting it on ATS? no, most likely id be creating a thread about a scientific article published by nasa with my name in the credits and posting the link.

i think ats is a great conglomeration of minds and i think there are many great minds here and people from all walks of life. that's why this post is what it is. ill keep ats posted. but as the development progresses, ill actually be creating a thread in actual science and physics forums. the OP here is geared generally at informing everyone.. anti-grav is on the way. as long as i and science is correct when we state that generating a gravitational field will negate the force of gravity.

i also know a bit about psychology. notice those same debunkers are fishing for clues. and that's generally how ppl's inventions get stolen by corporations. some clowns debunk and try to instill doubt, saying it wont work etc, fish out ur idea then go develop it for themselves. what would cause that, is that they know im in the right area, but they wish they knew what i had in mind. nevertheless, i prefer to ignore unproductive conversations.

Wow, Im sensing much delusion of grandieur. You post on a forum asking for peoples opinions about something that only resides in your own head, then when they give their opinions and seek more clarification for your extraordinary claim, you come over all high and mighty about your extraordinary claims accusing people of wanting to steal a whole invention based off of the minute ramblings of someone that has solved nothing, and proven nothing. Not an equation or even a shred of basis for this anti gravity device.
I think you should go back into your own head for some more constructive conversation.

For the record, with the way you have reacted to others shows me there is nothing that makes me wish i knew what you have in your mind. lmao, come onto a public forum then using your magical powers of "psychology" who cannot comprehend that a debunker doesnt believe what you have to say, so would have nothing to steal.
i think if you research the word debunker and the words copyright/patent thief you will realise they have nothing to do with each other.

With this display of genius I can only say good luck to you, i dont see this anti gravity device even getting off the ground.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Wow, Im sensing much delusion of grandieur. You post on a forum asking for peoples opinions about something that only resides in your own head, then when they give their opinions and seek more clarification for your extraordinary claim, you come over all high and mighty about your extraordinary claims accusing people of wanting to steal a whole invention based off of the minute ramblings of someone that has solved nothing, and proven nothing. Not an equation or even a shred of basis for this anti gravity device.
I think you should go back into your own head for some more constructive conversation.

For the record, with the way you have reacted to others shows me there is nothing that makes me wish i knew what you have in your mind. lmao, come onto a public forum then using your magical powers of "psychology" who cannot comprehend that a debunker doesnt believe what you have to say, so would have nothing to steal.
i think if you research the word debunker and the words copyright/patent thief you will realise they have nothing to do with each other.

With this display of genius I can only say good luck to you, i dont see this anti gravity device even getting off the ground.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I would hope what you have posted isnt all you have

I look forward to what you have to post, as anything "anti-gravity" is also likely to include great educational opportunities about gravity (or what we understand as gravity).

To be clear though, even if your idea meets no roadbumps from experimentation to product release, it is still going to be a tough and lengthy process. If you have ever worked on a car, you know there are always going to be things that slow you up.
And sometimes, you just cant make it run..

I dont know... There are much better ways go about stealing inventions, and it usually involves an actual invention.

My guess is that people are pretty jaded with so many people who believe that transferring philosophy to invention is a given. But, energy is still given in the form of destructive criticism. I figure, if I will spend time and energy responding, might as well encourage the process because it is possible. Its just not probable enough for me personally to stop everything I am doing and look into what you are doing.

But, thats the special thing about science and the scientific method is you can do it yourself. And if you come up with a fantastic and clear testing method, it can only be ignored for so long (but do be prepared for dismissal initially). I dont think you will discover anti-gravity, but consider that more in the tone of friendly rivalry. Prove me wrong with some nice, chunky scientific data and some concrete testing methods! I am a bit strange in that one of my favorite things is being proven wrong on something profound. It shakes the foundation of my perception, and the more that happens, the stronger I can rebuild it.

Security is, obviously, a concern. Perhaps not in the way you are envisioning it from members on ATS, but more from "white hat" security teams backed by a lot of money and lawyers. In the legal realm, also consider that to actually get a patent in the US, you must apply for it no more than 1 year after it is released to the public. If it takes longer, then some serious issues arise. You really may want to take a look into the laws for your country if you are going to pursue that route.

All that said, what is freely given can never be stolen and the internet provides an incredible form of instant information access and dissemination.
Here is a decent link to learn more about what the legal front is all about. I also feel like the whole patent setup seems rather convenient to funnel all such marketable products through one source of "protection."

Research into the story behind intermittent wipers and Robert Kearns for a pretty interesting read..

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme
Here's the interesting thing. I actually work with sound, and acoustics. I'll tell you straight up, there is no science that points to any anti gravity principals.
So bring your tech forward. Make your fortune.
Or, as reality dictates, stop believing in fairy tails.

Well, I am no scientist but isn't levitation basically the same thing as anti gravity? '

I am a scientist. Levitation is basically not the same thing as antigravity.

"anti-gravity", or more precisely metric-engineering would have profound effects on many physical processes. It would alter the effect/appearance of inertia as well as the propagation of electromagnetic waves. It would, literally, look weird.

Levitation without the other effects is a sure sign of something which is not antigravity.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Originally posted by AlexIR
Levitation is not anti-gravity.

This kind of science requires a lot of physics to be able to do it.

If you try using sound to travel in outer space ... well ... good luck. (hint: vacuum)

My bet on anti-gravity goes on: matter produces gravity - anti-matter produces anti-gravity.

isnt zero point energy a wave inside a vaccuum?

Not really.

and if all matter consists of waves and everything exists in the vaccuum of the universe, doesnt this mean that it may be possible to use waves even in space.

Yes, fundamental particles, such as matter and force carriers like photons do not need any additional substrate through which to propagate. Quantum mechanical particles, as all are, have certain behaviors which in some cases look waveish, and in others, look particleish.

Other facts like conservation laws for fermion number (matter, not light) make them appear to be particleish in most cases, and lack of conservation law for photon number make them appear to be waveish in many cases.

And light is sound at a lower level on the spectrum, that manages to get through the vaccuum ok.

Light is not sound. Light is a fundamental part of physics. Sound requires a substrate of underlying matter and is the collective motion of large numbers of atoms which have mutual short-range interactions. The concept of sound only applies when the wavelength is much larger than interatomic distances.
edit on 16-7-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam

I would hope what you have posted isnt all you have

not at all. i memorized everything over the years that i learned. that's how i can construct this with my imagination. i created a lab there, built it in that environment simulating standard reality's physics principles as i understand them quite accurately. just dont have science jargon simply because i didnt get to spend much time in advanced scientific circles. im self taught everything.. including musician/producer and IT tech. i just pay to sit exams for certificates etc without actually attending classes. been studying music production off and on for near 20 yrs now. so i understand shaping tone and manipulating frequencies. and how tone is affected via different mediums. being a metalhead just does that to a guy.. lol

I look forward to what you have to post, as anything "anti-gravity" is also likely to include great educational opportunities about gravity (or what we understand as gravity).

To be clear though, even if your idea meets no roadbumps from experimentation to product release, it is still going to be a tough and lengthy process. If you have ever worked on a car, you know there are always going to be things that slow you up.
And sometimes, you just cant make it run..

i do understand where you're coming from with that. i may indeed have to adjust some things. but what is solid is the physics principles. the reason y i think it should work is because it works in nature. like i said, im pulling observed facts from science experiments in almost every field! not their entire principle. just parts.

I dont know... There are much better ways go about stealing inventions, and it usually involves an actual invention.

My guess is that people are pretty jaded with so many people who believe that transferring philosophy to invention is a given. But, energy is still given in the form of destructive criticism. I figure, if I will spend time and energy responding, might as well encourage the process because it is possible. Its just not probable enough for me personally to stop everything I am doing and look into what you are doing.

i hear you, but not everyone is like that. some ppl can be quite vindictive towards someone who has done them no harm whatsoever. no hello, just instant disrespect. i do not think i did anything to deserve such attacks for something i speak about in earnest. i do firmly believe in newton's laws of motion. every action does indeed create and equal and opposite reaction. just as creating east creates west. so if you speak to me in a condescending way, make sure u got ur knowledge in order, cuz i just might be bored enough to point out my accoster's own deficiencies in the very same manner in which he/she approached me. it is fair.
i expect ridicule. every single person with a major scientific discovery went thru it. i expect no different. but if ur going to dismiss me. then dismiss me. and that means the thread isnt even worth commenting on. "it's rubbish", "a waste of time". why then would someone comment and be waiting on my response to come back to the thread to see it and create a dialogue? what exactly would be the aim?

i respect all that you and others have had to say and contribute to a 'healthy' dialogue. it is very clear to me that you dont believe it will work as i do. but uve intellectually weighed the factors in realizing u dont know what puzzle pieces im using. and i leave margin for error that i may come up on unpredicted hijinks... maybe. lol. ive been working on the schematics in my mind. as i moved around, nature provided me visuals of the construct as i looked out the window. i shall just build it out of there once i have the full set of components.

All that said, what is freely given can never be stolen and the internet provides an incredible form of instant information access and dissemination.
Here is a decent link to learn more about what the legal front is all about. I also feel like the whole patent setup seems rather convenient to funnel all such marketable products through one source of "protection."

Research into the story behind intermittent wipers and Robert Kearns for a pretty interesting read..

i have no problem with open source release. but i still need to come up with a feasible method of doing such release that suits my goal. if you like, structure one and send it to me. we can then further discuss how we would iron out the details. or we can even discuss it here on the thread. a model for the release,

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Here's the interesting thing. I actually work with sound, and acoustics. I'll tell you straight up, there is no science that points to any anti gravity principals.

Well, I am no scientist but isn't levitation basically the same thing as anti gravity? '

"anti-gravity", or more precisely metric-engineering would have profound effects on many physical processes. It would alter the effect/appearance of inertia as well as the propagation of electromagnetic waves. It would, literally, look weird.

Levitation without the other effects is a sure sign of something which is not antigravity.

yes indeed it does look weird because it proceeds in perfect linear acceleration. seeing it perform acrobatics in the sky would twig the mind per se, as it is visibly conceivable that no known man-made aircraft is known to be able to accomplish this level of apparent perfection in motion in our atmosphere. wouldnt you agree?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I believe the key is not in the production of a static field itself, but on adaptive wave(s) that can interact with the surrounding environment. Everything has a frequency.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

yes indeed it does look weird because it proceeds in perfect linear acceleration. seeing it perform acrobatics in the sky would twig the mind per se, as it is visibly conceivable that no known man-made aircraft is known to be able to accomplish this level of apparent perfection in motion in our atmosphere. wouldnt you agree?

Gravity is a fundamental force of nature.

Anti-gravity is not needed for spaceship propulsion.

People are totally confused due to intentional deception in UFO reporting.

You convert energy into electrical force or into kinetic force for motion. This is the basic principle.

Huge amount of energy is needed for spaceship propulsion which comes from nuclear reactions.

Focus on electric repulsion and particle beams. This is the secret to spaceship.

There is no shortcut except in the imagination of people.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Seems like your dealing with more with electromagnetic forces. You have to harness gravity first to prove you opposed it. And no one has done that. If fact, I believe gravity is still a theory as no one has be able to create it in a lab.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join