It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are In The Last Hour-- Heed The Trumpets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I am certain at this point that the Roman Catholic institution will play a significant role in these last days. It is still my personal speculation however, that this role will be that of the False Prophet of the Biblical Book of Revelation, legitimizing the worship of a female deity of through the guise of Catholic catechism. My journey to this conclusion is as follows:

We are told of the Antichrist:

36 Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. 37 He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. 38 But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things (Daniel 11:36-38).

As I've already related in a previous post in another thread, the god of fortresses (also regarded as the god of strongholds or forces) is the Babylonian/Sumerian female deity which goes by a myriad of titles (Ishtar, Semiramis, Astarte, Ashtart) not only in ancient Babylon, but also Canaan (Ashtoreth), Greece (Artemis) and Rome (Diana).

"Ishtar-- goddess of the Tower/ the goddess/ or "Mother of Harlots," as she is called in Revelation 17:5-- is found throughout Biblical scripture.
She is the Canaanite Ashtoreth, she is the "Queen of Heaven" as referenced in Jeremiah 7:18, and she is also the "Diana of the Ephesians" of Acts 19:28. Though her identity changes, her purpose never does. She is the great 'virgin queen' who gives birth to an immortal redeemer.

The Babylonian Semiramis, under the name of Astarte, was known as "the tower goddess."
The name of "Asht-tart," just means ‘The woman that made towers.’ Thus, in the Hebrew, this is the meaning of the goddess Ashtoreth.
In the Greek, she was known as Artemis, as "tart" becomes "turis", the root of which renders the translation ‘The woman that made the encompassing wall’.
Ancient statuettes of this goddess of "towers" or "surrounding fortifications" were cast with the figure of a tower upon their heads, with the intent to be an attribute of their power to protect a city or empire. Their image much resembling the Statue of Liberty of the United States of America.

What may seem like an obscure reference to the "fortress" goddess in Daniel 11:38, can now be seen as the hidden jewel of prophetic revelation to Believers in Christ, that it actually is.
The Daniel prophecy, well-known among Biblical enthusiasts, conveys a detailed synopsis of the ultimate antichrist who is to rise from the ashes of Antiochus IV Epiphanes, one of the infamous models of the ultimate antichrist.
An alternate translation from Daniel’s prophecy:
"But in his estate, shall he honor the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honor with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things."
Some Jewish expositors translate this verse:
"But he will honor the god of the fortress in his place; and a god whom his ancestors knew not, he will honor with gold, silver, precious stones, and desirable things."

The word "fortress" is from maozim, meaning "fortresses." The same word is used in verse 39:
"Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain."
In the Hebrew, this sentence literally begins, "He will develop strong fortresses with a strange god…"
Even the Jewish Temple was referred to as a fortress. In Daniel 11:31, we find the phrase, "the sanctuary of strength," that used the same Hebrew word in the singular to infer that the Temple is an impregnable stronghold. Something that could easily be used to describe the Vatican (or even the land area of the United States of America).

Whatever the name of this deity in each culture around the globe, the Babylonian Ishtar was known as the "goddess of the Tower", whom is also referred to as the "mother of harlots" in Revelation 17:5. Throughout Biblical scripture she is also referred to as the Canaanite Ashtoreth, the "Queen of Heaven" in Jeremiah. And although her identity is ever-changing, her purpose never will-- which is a mockery of God's ultimate plan of redemption for mankind.

Jesus is the only Truth, for He states Himself He is the "Way the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father but through Me." Therefore, He either is Who He said He is, or you believe Him to be a liar. We were told from the judgment declared upon all men at exile from the Garden how the salvation of mankind would play itself out. Some even posit that the universe itself tells the story through the arrangement of stars that make up our constellations. I will leave that up to the reader to decide for themselves, but I will quote Genesis 3:15 here:
"I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
He will crush your head,
while you strike at his heel."

Therefore, all of creation has been aware of this prophetic moment since the time of its utterance. Even the very Enemy of mankind, who, for all intents and purposes, is ultimately responsible for what led to our fall. And, as our Enemy is no doubt clever and deceitful, he is also a great imitator of that which he covets-- which is to hijack God's creation of an eternal resting place for Himself through mankind, and to ultimately usurp God Himself.
Jesus tells us that our Enemy was, "a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies."
Therefore, Believers in Christ see the fraudulent attempts by the Enemy to imitate God's prophetic plan for the redemption of mankind for what it is. All such fraudulent attempts which include the mother/son pairings of: Isis and Horus, Cybele and Attis, Myrrha and Adonis, Maya and Buddha, Ishtar and Tammuz, and so on and so forth.

It is well known that the Emperor Constantine simultaneously built pagan temples and Christian churches, from 312 A.D. until his death in 337 A.D. During this process, the reins of his pagan priesthood were gradually being turned over to the Bishop of Rome.
Among the Church's inheritance from Emperor Constantine, was the title Roman emperors bore as head of the pagan priesthood-- 'Pontifex Maximus', and Constantine's titles as the self-appointed civil head of the church – 'Summus Pontifex' or 'Vicar of Christ and Bishop of Bishops'.
At this point, the Enemy of God's Kingdom had well slithered his way into the first formal institution whose intended purpose was to ensure the carrying-out of Christ's great commision to spread the Good News of His Gospel Message of the salvation and redemption of mankind through grace. Therefore, the battle wisdom of Sun Tzu seems particularly applicable in this regard:
“To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy.”

*Post 1 of 5

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Constantine endeavored for unity among his subjects to ensure that peace would reign during his rule, therefore as it was obvious that the Gospel movement of Christianity was not going to fade away, he cleverly chose the route of simply "Christianizing" the pagan deities, rituals and idols of early Rome.

The two were gradually incorporated into each other, which resulted in the now apostate religious institution of the Catholic Church. True followers of the Gospel Message of Jesus Christ of Nazareth went from persecution for not adhering to pagan ideals, to persecution for not adhering to the self proclaimed "Orthodox Christianity" of the paganized Church. Christians being persecuted in the name of Christ, much like the Inquisition, when a crime punishable by execution was simply possessing a copy of the Bible. By that time in history of the Church, the circumvention of the interpretation of scripture by the Church institution was considered heretical.

From the time of Constantine, the Roman Catholic institution had formally compromised with paganism. In so doing, the most urgent compromise was finding a replacement for the great mother of paganism.
Since Mary was the mother of Jesus Christ, she was the most logical person to replace the pagan mother goddess. Pagans could continue their prayers and devotion to the mother goddess, only they would call her Mary. In 431 A.D. the veneration and devotion of Mary, the mother of Jesus, became an official doctrine of the church at the Council of Ephesus. Pope Pius XI officially designated Mary the "Queen of Heaven" and "Queen of the World," yet God speaks out very clearly against the Canaanite "Queen of Heaven" (Jeremiah 7:17-19). In 1923, Pope Pius XI sanctioned Pope Benedict XV's (1914-1922) pronouncement that Mary suffered with Christ, and that with Him, she redeemed the human race.
The Bible specifically states that Jesus is the only way to get to heaven. Nowhere in the Bible does it state that His mother is a co-redeemer. On the contrary, we are told:

"we were reconciled to Him through the death of his Son" (Rom 5)

On the authority of Jesus Christ's own words:
"Whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother."
And when one that heard Jesus cried out,
"Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the breasts which you nursed, "
Jesus answered,
"Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it." (Luke 11:27-28)

Quoting from Old Testament prophecy about Jesus, the Apostle Peter states:
“ 'He Himself bore our sins' in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; 'by His wounds you have been healed.' For 'you were like sheep going astray,' but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls."

Mary had no authority among the Apostles. No one was taught to pray to her, to do her homage, or to adore her. When the Apostles asked Jesus how to pray, He replied, "When you pray, say: Our Father Who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name...." He makes no mention of His mother. We are told to pray for each other, and by submitting our requests to God, He chooses whether to intercede or not in accordance to them. We are never told to pray to each other for intercession, of Whom only God, alone, intercedes and only God mediates:

"And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God's people in accordance with the will of God. "(Rom 8)

"Therefore He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him, because He always lives to intercede for them. "(Heb 7)

"But if anybody does sin, we have an Advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. "(1 John 2)

"Christ Jesus is He Who died, yes, rather Who was raised, Who is at the right hand of God, Who also intercedes for us." (Rom 8)

Mary cannot intercede for men, as Mary herself needed intercession. Mary cannot save men, as Mary herself needed salvation:

"Then said He to the disciple, 'Behold your mother!' And from that hour that disciple took her to his own home" (John 19)

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Rom 3)

Said by Mary herself, “My spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior” (Luke 1)

The incorporation of Mary, the mother of Jesus, into Catholic doctrine is a perversion of the Gospel, and a subtle infiltration of leavening by the Enemy:

"Don't you know that a little yeast leavens the whole lump?" (1Cor 5)

A little leaven leavens the whole lump (Gal 5)

Yet, the subtlety becomes glaringly apparent in the Light of Truth, in which no untruth can remain hidden. Therefore, there simply is no justification for female authority or influence in the salvation of mankind through Jesus Christ of Nazareth, or His Gospel Message of Truth to Believers, other than for the sole purpose to incorporate the pagan female deity worshipped as the queen of heaven.

*Post 2 of 5

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
In imperial Rome, the Emperor was responsible for military and religious matters (hence the title Pontifex Maximus, a title now claimed by Roman Catholic Pontiffs). An official Vatican pronouncement years ago confirmed that the Catholic Church should be responsible for warfare:

Both, therefore, are in the power of the Church, that is to say, the spiritual and the material sword, but the former is to be administered for the Church but the latter by the Church; the former in the hands of the priest; the latter by the hands of kings and soldiers, but at the will and sufferance of the priest. However, one sword ought to be subordinated to the other and temporal authority, subjected to spiritual power...Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY FOR SALVATION THAT EVERY HUMAN CREATURE BE SUBJECT TO THE ROMAN PONTIFF.

(THE BULL UNAM SANCTAM , 1302. English translation from doctoral dissertation for Dept. of Philosophy at the Catholic University of America, published by CUA Press, 1927.)

We have only to examine the Crusades and the Inquisitions as two of two of many examples of the Roman Catholic endorsement of military action under the authority of church leadership.

The portion of Daniel 11:38 about a different god is actually similar to a Catholic prophecy about a coming "Great Monarch". A portion of that prophecy from a book written with the claim of citing only Catholic-approved prophecies:

15th century St. Francis of Paula speaks in a series of letters to Simeon de Limena, Count of Montalto in great detail of a future Great Monarch who will be a Roman Emperor...He is described as founding a new religious order. To the reader this may sound like he also become a priest. That is not the case. What happens is that he founds a religious order, part of which contains military men who take religious vows. He will be the head of the military arm of this order. In this sense it will be like the Knights Templar of the Middle Ages.
“He shall be the founder of a new religious order different from all others. He will divide it into three strata, namely military knights, solitary priests, and most pious hospitalliers. This shall be the last religious order in the Church, and it will do more good for our holy religion than all other religious institutions.
"He shall…destroy all tyrants and heresies. There will be one fold and one shepherd. He He shall reign until the end of time. On the whole earth there will be twelve Kings, one Emperor and one Pope.
(Birch DA. Trial, Tribulation & Triumph: Before During and After Antichrist. Queenship Publishing Company, Goleta (CA), 1996, pp.267-270)

This “Great Monarch" will work with the Pope to make the world Catholic in name--but since he will actually change the religion, the name "Catholic" will simply be to appeal to the masses.
This great warrior Monarch who will honor the "god of fortresses" is expected to "convert the world" according to various Catholics. I will let these very recent quotes from a particular individual speak for themselves:

God wants everyone to be Roman Catholic but upbringing, free will stops some. And others have little knowledge of God's plan. We gotta keep sharing the faith and implore when we can, come along dear brothers and sisters.

God wants you to become Catholic. We live in a time where God is going to show the entire world His desire but everyone, non-Christians too will have to choose if you wish to become Catholic. If I was not Catholic, I would find this hard to believe so keep it on your heart, remember because...

Prophecy is preparing you, Jesus is gently getting Protestants ready to accept the faith.

The only institution who proclaims she is the Church Jesus established is Roman Catholicism. Roman Catholicism is the faith. Only RC proclaims she has the "fullness" of Christ's revelation and the fullest means to God's grace. It is not boastful, this is the reason Catholics are more enlightened AND their responsibility before God is also greater.

With your background, MO, you are going to give your "yes" to God. A holy person was given a vision years ago of Protestants rushing forward past their Catholic brothers and sisters to receive Our Lord in the Eucharist. Prophecy is going to happen. I wish everyone would believe now. Pray, pray, pray for conversions.

Pray indeed.
Thread

The "Great Monarch" will be the Biblical King of the North and his new religious order is specifically warned against in the Book of Daniel (11:37-38). This new religious order will be promulgated through the Catholic Church, its Pope filling the Biblically prophesied role of False Prophet.

The full power of Gods hand has been stayed from my hand by the grace of their love. You have been given but a taste of that which I could rain upon you merely by thought. Do you wish for further lessons? For although God may continue to have mercy of patience upon you, I am he of mind to burn an entire crop across an entire field, so see that the weeds of that field do not take to my field in the North.

Suggest to you do I, that you regard the fall of Rome by the North.

God has now given man charge to hunt down and destroy Lilleth by whatever means necessary. For as do I now know my beloved, to be Queen of this world. Lilleth is no longer necessary.

A sequence for which I see where fire burns upon your lands. I feel nothing for those suffering under its flames for they burn by your hand, along with those of mans flesh you believe should be King. He is not fit to dine with the dogs of Gods true King. No King shall he ever be.

Thread

Do not, in haste, discount these words as those of a raving lunatic. There is a difference between self-delusion and peripheral-delusion. I will leave my personal comments on the matter at that.

The Society of Jesus, known as the Jesuits, are an order priests within the institution of the Roman Catholic Church. Founded by Ignatius of Loyola after being wounded in the Battle of Pamplona in 1521, they are sometimes referred to colloquially as "God's Soldiers" or "God's Marines". The opening lines of its founding document reflects this militaristic background, which declares that the Society of Jesus was founded for

"whoever desires to serve as a soldier of God.... to strive especially for the defense and propagation of the faith and for the progress of souls in Christian life and doctrine... Moreover, he should show himself ready to reconcile the estranged....to perform... according to what will seem expedient for the glory of God and the common good."

Paul III confirmed the order through the bull, "Regimini militantis ecclesiae" or "the Government of the Church Militant", on 27 September 1540. The new religious order was consecrated under the patronage of 'Madonna Della Strada', a title of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and it is led by a Superior General, currently Adolfo Nicolás.

*Post 3 of 5

link   
Though not initially formed for the purpose, they aimed to stop Protestantism from spreading and to preserve communion with Rome. Ignatius wrote the Jesuit Constitutions, adopted in 1554, which created a tightly centralized organization and stressed total abnegation and obedience to the Pope and their religious superiors.

Or as Ignatius so eloquently put it, "perinde ac [si] cadaver [essent]" which means, "[well-disciplined] like a corpse".
Ignatius is also known to have written: "... I will believe that the white that I see is black if the hierarchical Church so defines it." Thus the Jesuit order encouraged people to continue their obedience to scripture solely and exclusively as interpreted by Catholic doctrine.

Like any implementation of a new belief system, St. Ignatius and the Jesuits who followed him believed that the reform of the Church had to begin with the "conversion of an individual's heart." One of the main tools the Jesuits have used to bring about this conversion has been the Ignatian-inspired meditation, called the 'Spiritual Exercises.'
These 'Spiritual Exercises' take place during a four-week period of silence in which individuals undergo a series of directed meditations on the life of Christ and regularly meet with a 'spiritual director', who helps them understand any call or message from God that they have received in their meditations. Yet we are told:

"But it is a Spirit in man, and the breath of the Almighty gives them understanding. The abundant in years may not be wise, nor may elders understand justice." (Job 32)

"For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding." (Prov 2)

Jesus spoke, "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come." (John 16)

Paul spoke, "My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power." (1 Cor 2)

"But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him. "(1 John 2)

The retreat follows a contemplative style of pagan mysticism-- a "Purgative-Illuminative-Unitive" pattern-- which is the basis for the training of Jesuits and one of the essential ministries of the order: giving the exercises to others in what became known as "retreats". All of which sound identical to the mystic and 'awakening' retreats offered by the gurus and 'enlightened' of today.

This goes way beyond Catholics and Protestants bickering over doctrine. For all intents and purposes, the "great apostasy" of the Bible will include Protestants flocking to the Catholic Church:
"Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God." (2 Thess 2:1)

Even now, adherents to this institution bow down and kiss the Papal ring worn by a man no different in his humanity than anyone else, yet addressed as "His Holiness the Pope". Yet none of us are holy, we are all works in progress, no one to be regarded as superior in character over the other:

"who shows no partiality to princes and does not favor the rich over the poor, for they are all the work of his hands" (Job 34)

"Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles to man. For I know not to give flattering titles; in so doing my maker would soon take me away." Job 32

"Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly." (Lev 19)

The Scriptures use terms such as "apostasy," "false teacher," "false prophet," "error," "seducer," "heretic," and "doctrines of devils" to describe impure doctrine. The Roman Catholic institution meets every Bible criteria for apostasy, which is a turning away from and rejection of the truth and has exalted its own man-made traditions to the level of Holy Scripture, elevating church tradition and the edicts of popes and councils (the words of men), to the same or an even greater level of authority than the Word of God.

God explicitly states that there is to be no adding to nor taking away from His revealed Word. The faith of Believers in Christ must have a sola scriptura foundation, for error is never more deceptive than when it is presented with a mask of truth. God is pleading at this last hour during the culmination of all creation:

"I heard another voice from heaven, saying, 'Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues;' " (Rev 18)

*Post 4 of 5

link   
This culmination will end, just as it began: With the deception of mankind, who will hand themselves over willingly as slaves to their ultimate Enemy.

"For handfuls of barley and fragments of bread, you have profaned Me to My people to put to death some who should not die and to keep others alive who should not live, by your lying to My people who listen to lies." (Ezekiel 13)

"...that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness." (2 Thess 2)

This is the last Pope of the Catholic Church as we currently know it. This is a prophetic reality that has been seen over hundreds of years ago. I find these quatrains of Nostradamus particularly interesting, especially in light of the fact that we will soon bear witness to what has been described as the "Comet of the Century". An allegedly never-before-seen comet, brand-spanking new and straight from the oort cloud:

"The great star for seven days shall burn
So nakedly clear like two suns appearing
The large dog all night howling
While the great Pontiff shall change his territory."

Quatrain II:46

There will appear towards the North
Not far from Cancer the bearded star:
Susa, Siena, Boeotia, Eretria,
The great one of Rome will die, the night over

Quatrain VI:6

Many will say a last Pope is not such a bad thing, but they are blind to the fact that their Enemy is the master of good cop/bad cop. Reforms are taking place in Catholicism, but I promise you, you haven't seen anything yet.
Church leadershipGlobal leadership

The last Pope, yet who also happens to be the first Jesuit to hold this seat of power, will usher in a spiritual revival by his 'house cleaning' of the Roman Catholic institution.
Filling the pews

However, it is only one of the many workings of deceit by the Enemy. Keep your eye on Israel, as it cozies up to Rome. Keep your eye on Rome as it cozies up to America. Be alert, wise and watchful. Even now our world daily undergoes events that keep the word "unprecedented" ringing in our ears.

Reference Link
Reference Link
Reference Link
Reference Link
Reference Link

*Post 5 of 5

"But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand." (Ezekiel 33)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

You, sir, are the fastest reader I have ever witnessed.

My entire thread read in under 3 minutes.....simply amazing.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You can almost see the drool from people who believe this rubbish while reading it....
Face it many of you want it to happen only to prove that your club is the right one to follow.
How many years have we been in the end of days? nearly 2000 and it hasn't happened yet, the only way it will is if we vote some nutjob in office who reads stuff like this thread and thinks "hooray".
Pfft.
Humanity FTW.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

I have not read your entire thread; not yet.

What I am responding to now...is the title of your thread...(We Are In The Last Hour-- Heed The Trumpets);

I believe that in every century, every decade, we are in the last hour and in judgement; during the times and towards the people living in those years.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

Let me be frank with you. Your thread title is all that I read, mostly because the rest of it looks mind numbingly archaic and uninteresting to me. However, in that thread title, you said exactly what I was hoping for, some smooth jazz playing within the hour.

I guess I just find it amusing that those whom are quickest to respond to threads of this subject are those who care least about whether there is any truth to them.

The effort it takes to pop in and make a denigrating drive-by jab at the title and presumed subject matter notwithstanding the actual effort it takes to actually read and consider what is being shared.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

Let me be frank with you. Your thread title is all that I read, mostly because the rest of it looks mind numbingly archaic and uninteresting to me. However, in that thread title, you said exactly what I was hoping for, some smooth jazz playing within the hour.

It wasn't the trite drivel of the thread title, per se, that intrigued me. It was this:

I am certain at this point that the Roman Catholic institution will play a significant role in these last days. It is still my personal speculation however, that this role will be that of the False Prophet of the Biblical Book of Revelation, legitimizing the worship of a female deity of through the guise of Catholic catechism. My journey to this conclusion is as follows

It's this fundamental hate and demonization of the female that gets my cockles in a bunch. It's crazy to say that the Catholic church worships the female when they refuse female clergy and their leader, the Pope is male. Their patriarchal domination is legendary.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yup before the male war like Gods we followed female gods.

Good documentary here for you windy.

Makes me wonder If we had still kept those old god would the world be a better place?

edit on 30-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

i've read... for now I have to meditate on this.

You raised my doubt's on praying to Mary... I read the other thread you posted and it had some logical arguments about praying Hail Mary... it was interesting ... but I should ask you .. do you pray Hail Mary? Why?

It was interesting to know how the Jesuits pray... the meditation part (stay in silence. reviewing the Life of Jesus).

thanks for this, it's a nice thread

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I fail to read how your post can be viewed as last days/hours. We could go on another 1000, 10,000, 100,000 years before end of days.

If anything the Catholic church is loosing ground every year, so I think we have a long way to go before we see a one religion scenario.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

"Ishtar-- goddess of the Tower/ the goddess/ or "Mother of Harlots," as she is called in Revelation 17:5-- is found throughout Biblical scripture.
She is the Canaanite Ashtoreth, she is the "Queen of Heaven" as referenced in Jeremiah 7:18, and she is also the "Diana of the Ephesians" of Acts 19:28. Though her identity changes, her purpose never does. She is the great 'virgin queen' who gives birth to an immortal redeemer.

------------

Whatever the name of this deity in each culture around the globe, the Babylonian Ishtar was known as the "goddess of the Tower", whom is also referred to as the "mother of harlots" in Revelation 17:5. Throughout Biblical scripture she is also referred to as the Canaanite Ashtoreth, the "Queen of Heaven" in Jeremiah. And although her identity is ever-changing, her purpose never will-- which is a mockery of God's ultimate plan of redemption for mankind.

there appears to be some double-speak here. this is why the writings on the anti-christ always seemed to me to require detailed inspection on their own. as if it cannot be trusted 100%. something is off, or missing. both the introduction and exit of this character is weird and wrought with contradiction. Not only does the word antichrist itself have 2 ways of interpreting its meaning. the two perspectives TOTALLY disagree with eachother. so even the word is a contradiction.

Anti-Christ.. like clockwise - anticlockwise can be interpretted as 'previous Christ'
Anti Christ can also mean - enemy of Christ as the prefix is used here in the bible.

now looking at what is actually written:

She is the great 'virgin queen' who gives birth to an immortal redeemer.

and what you have hypothesized in your interpretation:

And although her identity is ever-changing, her purpose never will-- which is a mockery of God's ultimate plan of redemption for mankind.

we see a disconnect. note the contradiction your previous quoted sentences has afforded you. If she were to be the Virgin Queen then one such person to fill that role could be Mary.. who would have indeed given birth to the "Immortal Redeemer".. Jesus!

But if we are to go with her being a Harlot, and not Mary, and undeserving of being at the side of Christ as an equal.. then we will also be lead to believe that her offspring will be of the beast. and that we should reject it.

I will say this.. It appears that both Christian Bible and the Quran state that Christ was a son of God born by virgin birth, a sinless man who was to bring to our world the Christian Bible. And it is that the existence which God has given us to perceive which causes us to when we look at things, see them in terms of 'left/right' 'east/west'. 'up/down' etc. and in terms of opposites for what we call understanding through differentiation! But God is one! and 'if thine eye be single' you shall be saved and allowed into Heaven. thus the Truth is that God has given of himself to existence. As though he has taken a portion of himself and split it into 2 opposing group of energies to create the universe. and that it is when those 2 energies combined, by his will, they begin the process of creating Gods! That he has set the environment and the building blocks and how they work to create processes and equipment capable of autonomously creating Clones of Himself! Each independent with it's own thought and consciousness, yet unique! And that 'Man' is that Creation, who is able to replicate himself via sexual reproduction(a Gift of God) to create beings of the level who can achieve access into Gods Kingdom and in turn, be considered Gods, as they're considered to have become One with God!

Thus study the scripture on this character closely and see that there is a choice, as well as an instruction regarding him. for it would seem that we are also instructed in both Quran and Holy Bible not to deny Christ, yet it appears later that Muhhamad, the prophet of today's islam is well recorded doing so and may fit very well within the context:

Jesus tells us that our Enemy was, "a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him.

so within the Quran we have Allah saying that Christ lived and not to believe those who say God never had a son. yet Muhhamad says not to believe in any Christ and that God had no son. Who do we believe?

It is as tho someone indeed try to hijack a claim to divinity in our scripture, surrounding this character. maybe here we will discover much error and fabrication. Did they demonize the 'previous Christ' so that we would not know him and he would be 'Hidden'? Or was his mother a whore?

I have always considered this an area to tread carefully which is why i look upon it so keenly.
edit on 30-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

but it isnt all that difficult. Give the good things to Christ, and to all else 'who the shoe fits'. there you will separate truth from lies. because indeed man will come to naught without woman, and woman would come to naught without man. in this way they are indeed equal.. "But BOTH Equal and Opposite". Male/female.

So make no mistake. It may seem that there may even be 2 antichrists! a good one and a bad one. since noone can place any aspect of God's 'appearance of duality' on par with him in literal terms. they can only be on par with their 'Equal Opposite'. And 'OPPOSITE' is not to be overlooked here. thus if someone says 'Equal' to God. they would have to mean in a metaphorical or levels of truth sense. and couldnt be foolish enough to think that they created the heavens and the earth themselves.. unless of course they were speaking from God Body. hope not to get too complicated with that. it's about perception! levels of perception and truth!

So why wouldnt God have manifest a female essence to counter the male essence and create balance as his law for the creation of existence? is this not emphasized in the Beginning? with the rib of Adam acting as a missing piece of him held within the female that acts as a bridge to restore him to balance? the combination of which will create a human child or baby? both literally and metaphorically?

We have rejected the female, but the female brings balance. Indeed she should be restored, so that men will understand the light by being brought back towards balance.

Separate the truth from the lies Washmorefeet, and you will see it is as tho there are 2 stories running side by side in one character!

it's either one of them is true, both of them are true, or none of them are true!

You shall know them by their fruit!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I completely agree with you. And all of this is happening extremely quickly these days.

You can tell when you get something right when all the people who DON'T care about religion, jump right in with the "debunkery".

The national cathedral in washington dc rang it's bells in celebreation with the dismissal of DOMA, the pope has a seat in the coming new temple in jerusalem. The vatican is going down with vatican bank scandals, and the new "pope" is talking about a "poor" church. Poor, my arse ---- Child prostitution winthin the clergy - Like nobody saw that coming.....

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think all people with as much conviction as the OP has should be super crime fighters. They should have zero fear of death. Funny how most do fear dying and don't take life risking chances.

Why do even very religious people cry when a loved one dies? It is supposed to be the ultimate goal right? Then why not have a party instead of crying and take up BASE jumping as a hobby. You will only get back with your peeps that much sooner.

Truth is even the most faithful (except them whacky snake handlers) truly have little faith. They are scared to die as they are not truly certain of their futures. Most religious people are ignorant hypocrites....... Three times in business I have been robbed by the "Very Religious". Seems they get a free pass every Sunday...... "So sorry God I am flawed and ripped off a guy that could not afford it". Can I be forgiven without giving he money back? God must be an ass also as I never got any of the money back.............

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join