It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are In The Last Hour-- Heed The Trumpets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Dear WashMoreFeet,

Lets say for the sake of argument that the Catholic church decided to tell it's followers to do just as you have said. How many people would leave the church and who would then join it? Do you believe that the Protestants of the world and the Muslims of the world and the Jews of the world would all become Catholics? I will tell you what is going to happen, the Catholic church is going to be the first one to be destroyed, it is already happening. Once it is gone, Protestants and Jews are next. Catholicism is not and will not be the world religion. The Catholic church will be used along with every other church.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Okay... about to go to bed. Saving this for later to see what you got here.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I will make this world better if I can. His Kingdom come, on Earth as it is in Heaven!

Luke 17:21

That time comes during the Millennial period and before the new heaven/earth comes down from heaven.

Why aren't people reading their Bible?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Nowhere does the Bible refer to an individual entitled the antichrist. It refers to a kingdom or a mindset that has the spirit of antichrist.

Just who exactly do you think the Beast, the Dragon and the False Prophet are?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The beast is Henry "Hank" McCoy
The Dragon is Bruce Lee
The false prophet is any Catholic clergy person.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Notice in the "Parable of the Tares" which was specifically about Gods Kingdom and judgement, that it was the Tares (weeds) that were taken away to be burned. So who do YOU think will be 'raptured'?

The wheat is gathered into God's "barn" and the weeds are left here on earth to burn or thrown into the lake of fire. The Bible tells us that the entire earth will be burned up before the new heaven/earth is sent down from heaven.

edit on 1-7-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I was going to post the same response as you. Yes every GENERATION feels the same way...that the coming of our lord is near, and the rise of the antichrist is at hand.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Nowhere does the Bible refer to an individual entitled the antichrist. It refers to a kingdom or a mindset that has the spirit of antichrist.

Well, the false prophet isn't the beast aka man of sin, that's just his retard sidekick. Sorta like a satanic Robin.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

True, but it frustrates me when people think that because the Bible doesn't use the exact term "Anti-Christ", that one isn't coming to carry out the plan of the Dragon.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

True, but it frustrates me when people think that because the Bible doesn't use the exact term "Anti-Christ", that one isn't coming to carry out the plan of the Dragon.

Some people don't understand that over the centuries that Christians use theological terms that surmise things from systematic theology. "Rapture" would be another example. It's a theological term used to describe the catching away of the church. They will sometimes cry "Heeeeey, the bible never uses the word rapture so that's a false teaching blah blah blah..."

Well, the English bible doesn't mention it, however the Latin bible sure does which the word is a carry-over theological term from. Lol

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

The statement was made because of you saying you didn't need to read the OP.

It's not 1500 years old.

Nothing in the bible is less than 1500 years old.

Anything derived from the Bible is therefore something that has continued to be rehash of a group of writings that are over 1500 years old, including this OP.

Nothing in the OP is new. None of it is fresh. You can't ave fresh ideas coming out of such a stale document.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Okay... about to go to bed. Saving this for later to see what you got here.

Although we usually have opposing perspectives on a matter, I appreciate your consideration and time.

Thank you for the merit of your post.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

It's not 1500 years old.

Anything derived from the Bible is therefore something that has continued to be rehash of a group of writings that are over 1500 years old, including this OP.

Nothing in the OP is new. None of it is fresh. You can't ave fresh ideas coming out of such a stale document.

So you're saying that the Philistines, Egyptian Pharaohs, Ancient Israel, and Caesar all actually occurred since the medieval Dark Ages?

Then you may want to start calling some book publishers, Sir.
We've got a serious matter to be reconciled in the literary world.
edit on 7/1/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I've been doing aaaaaaaaaa lot more praying lately than I have ever done in my life. I don't know if I believe in the trumpets, end of the world, or what any church says. I just feel like bad times are coming.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc

"He shall honor a GOD of fortresses." Not a goddess.

Nice try.

Excuse me, I have to go ask Mary to pray for you.

I'm sorry, but are you actually being serious?

So I guess God was unwittingly creating a loophole for goddess worship when He said, "You shall have no other gods before me."

I'm thinking not.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

These are the last days to repent!
Behold! Our heavenly father Odin is coming to Earth!
HE WILL KILL ALL NON-BELIEVERS! THE TIME TO REPENT IS NOW!
He is our only true heavenly father! WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS IN OUR FIGHT AGAINST NON-BELIEVERS!
His words are written down in the Eddas...the only things that remain of him!
Behold! The trumpets are ringing on the streets! The streets will be filled with cries of "ODIN! ODIN! ODIN!"
Odin is talking to me right now! He is telling me what to write!

At every door-way,
ere one enters,
one should spy round,
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor

The Eddas were written by Snurri Sturlson hand, but Odin was controlling his body, so those are obviously the words of the almighty! Hail Odin! This text clearly states that all non-believers will be killed! It is directly from a chapter in the Eddas! HAIL ODIN! The holy Pantheon of Odin is being infiltrated by anti-Odinists! All must believe this BECAUSE THIS IS TRUE OR DIE!!! It is your choice! Odin is coming SOON!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

God bless you. Seek God's Holy Spirit, restrict your prayer with the protective hedge of Christ. If nothing else, simply pray the Our Father with a heart genuinely seeking Absolute and Eternal Truth.

Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed I don't even know where to start and my simple, earnest prayer is, "Father God, please just help me do right, be right and think right, all in accordance with Your will and Your purpose!" That's it. For me, that's spiritually prostrating myself before His glory because we cannot stand against our Enemy alone.

God said, "My people die for a lack of knowledge."
The Nation of Ancient Israel was like "sheep led to the slaughter"

Jesus Himself told us that many false prophets would appear and deceive many. We are not to put our faith in MEN. The only faith that brings salvation is faith in God through Christ our Lord. We can either step off the boat like Peter, in faith that God is fully capable of keeping the integrity of His Word that has been handed down to us in the Biblical Canon, or we can choose to stay in the boat of doubt and argue among the others who choose to float aimlessly in the sea of confusion. Only when we step off the boat, in faith, can we be baptized in the Living Water of salvation and truth. That is a very pithy statement and truly worth fully digesting.

I wear flip-flops everyday. I have chickens. I'm a terrible housekeeper, laundry and dishes are my kryptonite. I am not particularly clever, intelligent or exceptional in any way. When I log on to ATS, sometimes I get nervous, wondering if I will be able to respond to the flood of resistance that awaits each day. I anticipate replies that I simply am not equipped to take on. But each day, the words seem to come. Sometimes I go back and read my responses, in disbelief that they came from my mind. But I know that they are not coming from my mind, they are coming from my Spirit. Therefore every single day I must absolutely submit myself to God and His purpose, reserving nothing of myself. Otherwise, I am only a stumbling block for His Kingdom. Which, to me, would be better to be thrown into an abyss of despair than work against my Father, rather than for Him.

At the end of the days, I am mentally and spiritually exhausted. I feel like a tube of toothpaste, from which every last bit has been squeezed. A member has said to me in a reply that we do not "fight" against evil, which would mean that God's people do not "fight" for His, for THEIR OWN, Kingdom. Yet we are told over and over again that the God that we serve is the God of Heaven's Armies! We are told that His angels fight against the princes of unrighteousness!

The blessed Apostle Paul tells us plainly that we do not FIGHT against flesh and blood, "but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places." The battle is for our allegiance and it is at the cost of our soul. Our progenitors, the first of our kind, made in His perfect image, debased that image and gave our inheritance over to spiritual dogs. However, in His infinite mercy, He already had a plan of salvation implemented in anticipation of this fall from grace. We were created to inherit the earth and eternal life, but instead by swallowing corruption, we inherited death and a fallen creation ruled by the fallen from heaven.

Also in His infinite mercy, just as this creation had a point of beginning, it has been appointed a point of culmination. A just and merciful God would never have intended for a flawed and fallen creation to continue on into an eternal abyss of chaos and corruption! We are told that He sowed a field with good seed, but the Enemy came along and sowed tares among His wheat. Yet instead of destroying the whole field, the wheat has been allowed to grow alongside the tares. And at the time of final harvest, His wheat will be put in His barn, the New Jerusalem which will be the eternal abode of all those whom have chosen salvation in Jesus Christ, but that the tares will be thrown into the furnace, having served no purpose. I pass judgment on NO PERSON. Judgment is reserved for God ALONE. We are given the free will to choose obedience to His parameters of righteousness, or not. Our consciousness of awareness is a GIFT! Yet so many choose to show their appreciation for the opportunity life itself, and the potential of eternal joy, by slapping Him in the face with rejection.

When you come across the words of a person that ring true to your spirit, seek the truth of the matter in prayer. God's Spirit will hear His own voice. Ask everyday for a renewal of grace and to be baptized in His Spirit! Every single day!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Truer words have not been written on ATS. I thank you for being obedient to the Spirit. I needed these words today!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Well, the false prophet isn't the beast aka man of sin, that's just his retard sidekick. Sorta like a satanic Robin.

Mock the Holy Word at your own peril!!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

It's not 1500 years old.

So you're saying that the Philistines, Egyptian Pharaohs, Ancient Israel, and Caesar all actually occurred since the medieval Dark Ages?

Then you may want to start calling some book publishers, Sir.
We've got a serious matter to be reconciled in the literary world.

Nothing in the bible is less than 1500 years old. I'm not quite sure what you are misunderstanding here, but, seeing as you are a believer in the Bible, I am not surprised you are misunderstanding my words.

Not a single occurrence in the Bible happened later than 500 CE. That means, none of the events of the Bible are less 1500 years old. I say 1500 and not 1900 because there is some dispute as to when the final books were actually placed together in the form we currently regard as the Bible.

Nothing you have posted counters any of my points. The book is at -least- 1500 years old, and has been rehashed and dissected by more informed and better educated people than we have in this thread, myself included. It doesn't matter what is in the OP, because, and I will repeat, as Solomon said -in the Bible-, "There is nothing new under the sun."

The OP is a critical analysis of a work that has been analyzed repeatedly and offers no new insights, because there aren't any new insights to be found.
edit on 1-7-2013 by MichaelPMaccabee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join