It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Gay' Agenda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat
... theory #3
TPTB is using "the agenda" as a red herring. To look at THIS hand while the other hand is doing something else. Wonder why congress has not approved a budget? Why we are supporting cannibal rebels in Syria? Why more effective measures are not being taken to improve the economy? Why cities (Detroit) and counties are going bankrupt? Scandels in DC? National debt is mathmatically impossible to repay. But people are redirected to a social issue which affects 5% of the population and it is splashed across the airwaves, celebrations are held, and bells ring for support. It is a distraction, in and of itself. While our country is being brought to its knees with a sword to its throat, and the world is on the verge WW3, our leaders are more concerned about who marries who. The people wanted answers, we wanted solutions, and are given this? Eat cake America! We are a people without a country.

THE REPUBLIC...IS...DEAD!

This really hits home except that in my opinion TPTB really just want to be excepted and to not be beaten on the streets cause they like the same sex. Their agenda is eqaulity.

For American corporate politicians this has been a windfall. A great distraction to take our eyes off the real issues. Politicians use these tactics all the time and with many different groups of people. Race, religion, economic status, sexism, the list goes on and on. Divide and conquer on a scale never before seen.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I'll give you my opinion on the "gay" agenda,but is just my opinion.
And I really hope no one takes offense to it because I am not anti-gay at all, just I realize something that maybe most people don't, or at least I believe I do.

For those who say being gay isn't natural, I totally disagree.
We are over populated, and because of that fact, there will be more and more people born gay. I believe it is a natural way (one of just many ways that are in effect) for nature to control the population.

As more and more people are born this way, of course there is going to be more and more politics involved, because they become a larger part of the populace.

That is just my thought on the subject.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The 'modern agenda' in promoting, even celebrating the homosexual lifestyle and propagating gay 'rights' toward marriage and adoption etc is to essentially further contribute to the breakdown of the traditional family unit Designed originally by the Will of our Creator from Inception, and all conductive to promoting life and not 'stunting' it per se (think 'go forth and multiply' as example of the Will expressed in the Garden).

It is a very complex issue to explain in regards to how homosexuality first emerged acknowledging just how badly our human race/genome/environment has been very deliberately corrupted through the ages with the result being what we greatly see today as a form of 'de-evolution' against the Divine Nature, all tracing back to the original sins of the Adam line with the effects of our fall in the Garden, in which the Life negating spiritual forces of corruption were Allowed to enter to 'tinker' and oppress greatly against the Natural Order. This 'effect' too has extended to the animal kingdom.

Furthermore, it does not make sense that the PTB would aim to encourage population reduction in the ways referred to in the OP, for there are much more easier ways for them to achieve such results technologically if desired without delay.

May we also not be tempted to falsely buy into the overpopulation myth propagated by our ruling masters in power with their paid for 'establishment' think tanks and media machine. There is more than enough land to accommodate billions more humans land wise when the math is performed, and if our 'masters' didn't play their 'game' of technological suppression along with added systematic corruptions, then there would be no need of concern regarding a 'limited' supply of natural resources either.

Our worldly 'masters' behind the curtain plunder the earth in deliberate design to greatly destroy it's natural life supporting mechanism by manipulating our hand towards mass contribution to harming, because 'they' feel such a pathway is their 'incarnated duty' in negating the 'life' blood (soul) of man. This is not at all about money (for they initiated the system of currency), only power and influence over all our souls. We are here to be spiritually tested. It is what this earth is for in it's current paradigm of existence---your school, your prison, your testing for your soul. It was Created for our 'human' experience in this containing flesh.

And in such, they have succeeded very well in all their systems that we support daily from top to bottom that 'negates' against all that is conductive to life---even in the type of energy used to power our pc's. We heap up many harmful burdens by our willful choices---even in ways we may never have thought.

Our Father always Knew that we would eventually destroy ourselves and His Creation without Abiding with Him and His Original Law, and I rejoice at the thought of Divine Intervention that will eventually do away with so many of these gross corruptions---for humanity is well past the point of no return to salvage without the Kingdom, away from the lures of death and lies that we as a majority embrace daily with 'open arms'.

edit on 30-6-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This whole "pride" marketing is used as a tool in a business sense. Ie. How to make money off of people being gay.

If more people who are gay go get married to their same sex partner, who wins? Wedding pastors do...because they make money off the service.

I am sure more businesses make money off the gay agenda too....not sure which ones.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

#2 is crap because if God has planned and created everything, then everything that exists is exactly the way he wanted it, included homosexuals and anything else you perceive as deviant.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

I am not getting bent out of shape about your previous comment, I apologize if I came across that way. I believe that an open, honest dialog, like this, is exactly what is needed. So thank you. My personal feeling is that, in the eyes of God, my love and devotion for my partner is equally valid as your love for your wife. No more, no less. Does it really make sense to you that God would condemn people for loving each other?

And I don't believe that I "became" gay. My belief is that I was born this way. I am curious to know if you believe that there is a point that you "became" straight? And I ask that question in all sincerity.

In regards to your mention of the biological functions of men and women, I of course, understand biology. But I hope you at least concede that people more than mere biology. You, I , or anyone, does not know for a fact that God didn't intend to make some people gay.

And I would also hope that you would concede that men and women, together, do a LOT of things God probably didn't intend. Some straight people have anal sex too. For that matter, I know plenty of gay men who have NEVER had anal sex. The sex act doesn't define me as a gay man. A straight man can have sex with another man and that doesn't make him gay and a gay man can have sex with a women and that doesn't make him straight.

I am sorry I couldn't give you the "yes or no" answer you were looking for, it just isn't that simple.

However, I will concede that the craigslist reference was somewhat irrelevant after I re-read the thread this morning. Sorry for that, married men who fool around and want their cake and eat too is just one of my pet peeves. However I just want to clarify something related to that and then I won't bring it up again. You said in your previous post " irrelevant due to the fact that I'm not discussing a personal decision", the personal decision here is not their desire to have sex with men. The personal decision was to marry someone without disclosing the fact they were attracted to men, then cheating on their wives and families. (Not all of them, some wives know, but the vast majority don't).

I know there are many points where we are going to have to agree to disagree, and I am okay with that, as I hope you are too. When people have these types of discussions they can get heated very quickly. Please just know that my intention here is not be rude or crass, only get across my point of view.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Man was made to be with a woman. Now, do not please start bragging about this comment, I totally respect gays, lesbians and bisexuals because it is a choice, but in no way someone will make me believe that it is genetic or something else. In my honest opinion it is all psychological through conditoning and mind control, nobody is bron gay, but everyone can become one.

so being straight isn't genetic either, and it is all psychological through conditioning and mind control, nobody is born straight...just using your logic! you cannot just magically apply this to only one part of sexuality.

so when did you CHOOSE to be straight??? come on and tell us..........you did not choose, at some point you realized you were attracted to the opposite sex.

Thruthseek3r

edit on 30-6-2013 by research100 because: corrected spelling

edit on 30-6-2013 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Once you say its OK but its just not for you .Then you are lying to yourself and everybody else. Why ? You refuse to state the real reason its not for you. Its not about sex is the other big lie. Welcome to your new world..www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthontheloose

gay culture probably does help tptb with population control to an extent but i think wars, crime,drugs and disease
help them more

I agree. Sad, but true. The thing is, there are homosexual animals found all over nature. It doesn't really affect the population enough to make a difference imo. Disease is probably the #1 culprit, along with famine and war. I'm all for population control (in a humane fashion, obviously), which is why I support the use of birth control. It would be nice to live in a world where almost every child was not only planned and wanted, but born into a place where they have enough resources to have a decent life. If having more gay people means less babies, and possibly more adopted homes, then I don't see how this is a bad thing lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
destruction of the family unit..

TPTB will promote anything to separate people.

so the state can decide who is competent to function

within their aims..

its not a "gay" agenda...

its a coopted movement with real rights & legal stance under law

that has been pushed for the TPTB's aims..

we all know they should be able to marry, share insurance, legal documents etc..

but the kids.. the future.. thinkers, artists, politicians..

thats the part they want to control who goes where and is raised by who they want.

the framework is setting out for big brothers benefit, not the people.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The only gay agenda is equal rights and an end to persecution. There is no conspiracy at work here.

Leave people alone. Let them be. Live your own life. That's all.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Until not so very long ago (1960's) homosexuality was illegal. Men married women to protect and promote their careers despite being gay - and with women's rights being in equally short supply - lesbian women also likely married for appearance sake.

When homosexuality was legalised it still remained a taboo to be gay until at least the 1980's. Since then homosexuals have risen to the top of their respective career ladders. No longer inhibited by illegality or cultural norms - and unlike heterosexual couples - not requiring career breaks to raise children (in the main) - there has been nothing to stop openly homosexual individuals from reaching the upper echelons of power. (DINK'S - Double Income No KIDS)

And that is why I think we see a more openly pro-gay agenda. Nothing to do with population control.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Two things would clear this up nicely I believe.

"Worry not for tomorrow, tomorrow will worry for itself"

"It's not good to tell someone there's a pip in their eye whilst the rest of the apple is in yours".

Sorted.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I've read a few replies. This thread is not about gay people, it is about adolescents who are not entirely sure of their sexuality yet are influenced by the media they watch and listen to.

Our collective views are engineered by TPTB and children now think being gay is 'cool' or the 'in thing' because of what they are influenced by on TV.

The thread is about how this is affecting those people, who in the past would have not acted on their confused emotions, ultimately realising they are not actually gay anyway once they reach adulthood. Now however, and increasingly in the future, as 'gay' is promoted by media and even increasingly education, we have an issue that is going to be quite important to our society.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Hence they promote a 'gay' agenda, TV shows, soaps, pop stars etc promote being gay, not only do they 'normalise' it, they make it look cool. Think Katy Perry and 'I kissed a girl and I liked it' or a TV show like Glee, which many young people watch.

Those things are in RESPONSE to gay people stepping forward and coming out. TV shows want to make money. If they show that they are accepting of all people, they appeal to more viewers. GLEE is a show about "outsider" kids who sometimes feel like losers. It appeals to gay kids and lets them know they aren't alone. They're not trying to make it look "cool", they're trying to tell gay kids that they're OK and they don't have to be ashamed of who they are.

It's really silly how everyone is trying to rationalize and figure out gay people.
It is what it is... There's no agenda (except for equality) and they are just people... No conspiracy. No TPTB... Just people. Hopefully one day, you and others who think there's more to it, will "get" that and stop worrying about gay people get on with your own life.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. You are born who you are. I have lots of G/BS friends and they have all told me the same thing. They KNEW at the earliest age that they where gay. Now the Bi-sexuals friends took a little longer and painful route to decide what they might be. TO ME, they are my friends and do not presume to judge. By the way, I would assume that there are G/BS in the spook world. Anyone remember J.Edgar?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I for one believe that people are not born Gay but, are influenced and can accept themselves as a gender other than what they are. Just the way a mother may pine over her son but, wish she had a little girl. Dress her son up as a girl, put makeup on him, mother him to no end, you've heard the story.....

Now the Gay agenda, Gay people only make up 7-8% of the population but you'd think they comprise 25-30% because they are bent on creating the most exposure possible. Thanks to the Gays in Hollywood 50-70% of the movies and TV programing promote Homosexuality and this is directed toward OUR CHILDREN!!! Young people have grown up to be accepting of Gays because they are naive and do not see anything wrong with it. This is unlike the Baby Boomer's the still look upon Gays as Sexual Deviates and and that they practice a Deviate Lifestyle. Gay people used to refer to themselves as the "Gay Society" in that they were a SEPARATE from societies norms but, they wanted to be a protected group like Minorities or Disabled People. Well they never were afforded their 'Special Status" so, they have gone main steam using fear, deception, and mockery to sway young people to their way of thinking. The Gays are also recruiting your sons, daughters, nieces, and nephews using young people's rebellious streak to "EXPERIENCE" their "wonderful lifestyle" This is not a far stretch that you CAN create a Homosexual......Just like you can create someone hooked on drugs, a Compulsive Gambler, or a Shopoholic. It's just conditioning, that's all. There is a Gay Agenda but, most of you are missing the real meaning of the agenda. You need to wake up and speak out AGAINST this Gay Agenda

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I've read a few replies. This thread is not about gay people, it is about adolescents who are not entirely sure of their sexuality yet are influenced by the media they watch and listen to.

Our collective views are engineered by TPTB and children now think being gay is 'cool' or the 'in thing' because of what they are influenced by on TV.

The thread is about how this is affecting those people, who in the past would have not acted on their confused emotions, ultimately realising they are not actually gay anyway once they reach adulthood. Now however, and increasingly in the future, as 'gay' is promoted by media and even increasingly education, we have an issue that is going to be quite important to our society.

Being gay considered 'cool'? When do people in the USA get slaughtered on the street for being 'cool'?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

New York Man Fatally Shot In Alleged Anti-Gay Hate Crime

Posted: 05/18/2013

In what may be the latest in a disturbing series of crimes allegedly targeting New York's gay community, a man was fatally shot in the head May 18 while walking through the West Village.

This fully looks to be a hate crime; a bias crime,” Kelly is quoted by CBS as saying. “There were no words that would aggravate the situation that were spoken by the victims. They did not know the confronter."

Your ideas on homosexuality being 'cool' and the 'in thing' are completely out of step with reality. Unless you think the conspiracy involves killing homosexuals to martyr them for the "gay agenda" cause, your beliefs on this subject do not fit with how real LGBT people live. They live in constant fear of being beaten or killed just for existing.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Let me firstly say as a gay person that I appreciate your style, and the manner in which you posed your concerns.

I think the reduction of children is also seen as a problem in a racial and religious sense.
It is not simply a matter of people having less children, it is also who is having less children, and who is having more.
Just this afternoon again I heard from certain people I had drinks with that the "white race" will soon be a minority in their historic majority countries, and once a minority (gulp) we might be treated just as badly by the new majority as we treated others in history (karma - the big fear).

I think the focus here on the gay or bisexual minorities is totally misplaced.
I have a straight family member who has been living with his female partner for almost two decades, and they choose not to marry or have kids.
There are many such Western couples today, and they have no excuse (although I respect the choice).
Stop pointing the finger at gays if straight people cannot uniformly lead by example.

Surely if things are crumbling one should first focus on the majority of heterosexuals, and why they are so anti-family.
I'm yet to see a single thread on this, unless it is anti-feminist or has misogynistic leanings.
What's wrong with so many heterosexual men, specifically white heterosexual men?
Always blaming somebody else is easy, I guess.

Religious sects and movements can give themselves all kinds of fancy acronyms including "the family" (so did Charles Manson), but it doesn't mean squat as long as they don't include all varieties of families, and how they can be role-models and community support to all families.

Many gay and bisexual people have had children, and want to have children.
Yet, when they do, others come and say it is not our right, and science should not help us, like it helps infertile straight couples or couples affected by HIV.
There are options nowadays.

I think it is downright hypocritical for some governments to use immigration as a pool of labor and to make up for the lack of procreation by local heterosexuals, when indigenous gay couples are denied scientific help to procreate.

I saw gay culture twenty years ago, and many people did accept it.
I'd say in some respects homophobia is worse today.
Some older gay men actually look back fondly to previous decades, where hanky-panky between men was much more common, and the gay identity was less contained.
Sure there are valuable legal rights, but culturally it's not so great.
But heck, in previous decades many countries (and several US states) also didn't allow mixed-race marriages, and some places still allowed girls to get married at 13, and they had conscripted wars resulting in baby boomers, so are we really going to set a standard in the past?

I don't find many screen representations of homosexuality at all, and we're still stuck with Will and Grace or the very problematic bisexual Brokeback Mountain.

Yeah, there is a problem of over-sexualized characters, especially in reality TV, where a gay friend may be referred to once or twice.

Otherwise I just see heterosexualists pointing fingers at an outsider group to distract the focus from their own failings at keeping the family construct going.
Maybe some of them are just lazy?

If heterosexuality is so religious, where is Mrs. God, and where does Jesus get married and raise kids?
Why did God curse the Biblical Adam and Eve, when the male God was quite content with Adam alone?
If it is unnatural, then why do many species have gay sex and (arguably) relationships?

I think that local gay couples should be encouraged to reproduce and raise kids in some manner.
There are options.
Stop hating on them, and encourage procreation.

Maybe gay people are not enough people to really make a difference, but I suppose every bit helps if certain communities want to keep their culture, language, music and democratic values.
One can either force homosexuality underground and force gays to marry opposite sex partners and have kids (like many cultures still do).
Or one can encourage them to be open and include them in the community.
The amount of resulting kids will probably be the same, but giving anything an underground position or status (unless really necessary to prevent victimization) is not a recipe for health and social cohesion.

So yes, increase the population by encouraging both homosexuals and heterosexuals to get married and raise families.

I'd also say the West should allow polygamy and look for Biblical support for the custom, because the other cultures outnumbering the West also allow that, and that makes a significant numerical impact.
There's no reason why polygamous marriages cannot be egalitarian as an adult choice, just as violent patriarchy is also found in monogamous marriages.
edit on 30-6-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join