It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Gay' Agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm posting this in Skunks works because it is a pretty far out there conspiracy but a theory nonethless and one which may (or may not) offer a new way of looking at the subject.

My theory-

- Some people are born gay, whether through genetics or whatever, they are born gay and will remain that way no matter what. To those people, I do not judge them.

- Some people, quite a high %, are potentially bisexual. This is true in adolescence before people truly identify their sexuality.

Those born gay, despite their desire to conform to what society considers normal (heterosexuality) will remain gay and are not attracted to the opposite sex period. Those who are potentially bisexual will for the most part, 'hide' their gay side and conform to heterosexuality and once passing adoloscence, will realise they are not gay at all.

Two theories now arise-

1- TPTB want to use this for population control. Hence they promote a 'gay' agenda, TV shows, soaps, pop stars etc promote being gay, not only do they 'normalise' it, they make it look cool. Think Katy Perry and 'I kissed a girl and I liked it' or a TV show like Glee, which many young people watch.

How does this work for population control? Well, you have a very high % of adolescents who are unsure of their sexuality yet are easily manipulated and directed by the media they watch, hence they decide they are gay, thus not getting into a relationship with a member of the opposite sex, hence not having children.

2- TPTB are trying to normalise and promote the 'gay' agenda to go directly against what is natural. God created men and women to mate, hence promoting being 'gay' is part of going against God and the natural order of things.

Thoughts?

What I'm trying to discuss is how say 20 years ago, being gay was seen as wrong, now for those who are born gay and 100% gay, this is hard, but today's society promotes being gay (TV shows, pop music etc) and this has changed the collective views of people, so how does this affect those who are confused about their sexuality during adolescence and aren't actually gay once then reach adulthood? Whereas in the past they would have been discouraged to experiment and then realised they were not gay, now people are being encouraged to experiment by what society is accepting as normal. I think it is an interesting topic.
edit on 29-6-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

gay culture probably does help tptb with population control to an extent but i think wars, crime,drugs and disease
help them more

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Man was made to be with a woman. Now, do not please start bragging about this comment, I totally respect gays, lesbians and bisexuals because it is a choice, but in no way someone will make me believe that it is genetic or something else. In my honest opinion it is all psychological through conditoning and mind control, nobody is bron gay, but everyone can become one.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
God created men and women to mate

Oh but only when married and any one who does it before hand is a dirty sinner and should be chastised and sent to a convent or punished and masturbation, oh man, god hates wankers, which is really surprising seeing as pretty much every time I read about how god made man and women or god made us in his image, I think, What a bunch of wankers..

oO

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
... theory #3
TPTB is using "the agenda" as a red herring. To look at THIS hand while the other hand is doing something else. Wonder why congress has not approved a budget? Why we are supporting cannibal rebels in Syria? Why more effective measures are not being taken to improve the economy? Why cities (Detroit) and counties are going bankrupt? Scandels in DC? National debt is mathmatically impossible to repay. But people are redirected to a social issue which affects 5% of the population and it is splashed across the airwaves, celebrations are held, and bells ring for support. It is a distraction, in and of itself. While our country is being brought to its knees with a sword to its throat, and the world is on the verge WW3, our leaders are more concerned about who marries who. The people wanted answers, we wanted solutions, and are given this? Eat cake America! We are a people without a country.

THE REPUBLIC...IS...DEAD!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Oh but only when married and any one who does it before hand is a dirty sinner and should be chastised and sent to a convent or punished and masturbation, oh man, god hates wankers, which is really surprising seeing as pretty much every time I read about how god made man and women or god made us in his image, I think, What a bunch of wankers..

oO

Talk about context.

What % of adolescents experience bisexual or 'gay' feelings? How many don't act on it because socierty would view them as wrong.

How mnay may now act on it and make a mistake because society views being gay as cool as seen on Glee or any other teen orientated soap opera their yound minds are molded by?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

oO

If it weren't for a wanker, you wouldn't be typing this...think about it.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat
... theory #3
TPTB is using "the agenda" as a red herring. To look at THIS hand while the other hand is doing something else. Wonder why congress has not approved a budget? Why we are supporting cannibal rebels in Syria? Why more effective measures are not being taken to improve the economy? Why cities (Detroit) and counties are going bankrupt? Scandels in DC? National debt is mathmatically impossible to repay. But people are redirected to a social issue which affects 5% of the population and it is splashed across the airwaves, celebrations are held, and bells ring for support. It is a distraction, in and of itself. While our country is being brought to its knees with a sword to its throat, and the world is on the verge WW3, our leaders are more concerned about who marries who. The people wanted answers, we wanted solutions, and are given this? Eat cake America! We are a people without a country.

THE REPUBLIC...IS...DEAD!

Does it only 'affect' 5% of the population though?

What % of adoloscents experience curiosity and confusion about their sexuality? How many in the past decided against dabbling because their friends would turn on them and their family would disapprove?

Society has changed to not only accept being gay, but TV shows and pop music aimed at these very young impressinable young minds promotes the idea and notion of being gay. This we cannot deny. What is the impact on society and its structure?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthontheloose

gay culture probably does help tptb with population control to an extent but i think wars, crime,drugs and disease
help them more

What really gets me is this whole population control by secret agendas and subversive tactics, when if you look at a country right now, with no intention of saying "Who me? Noo.." is openly practising population control with a One Child policy.

Why would the bogey man need to make all the kids gay, or fly planes around dropping poisons on us, or feeding us genetically modified frankenfruits, or haarping us with tornadoes..

They'd just say "Right. You are all now to be sterilised. If you don't like it, register your complaint with the department of WeDontGiveAToss. Signed, the people who make the law."

They are doing everything else that way? Why even hide this supreme control?

But even if I'm so wrong it's hilarious, well, when they have 2000 people left, who are all gay, will they really have satisfied this desire to decimate the earths population? And what will they do then? All glitter and high boots.. it's like a star trek episode gone completely insane...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat

oO

If it weren't for a wanker, you wouldn't be typing this...think about it.

My dad was a wanker... But at least he was real.

Or did I not think about it the way you wanted me to?

???

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Acceptance of homosexuality has done nothing to curb the population growth of this planet.

Each year the birthrate is higher than the year before, and it will continue to be that way for a long time.

Sorry, man, the gays aren't slowing this train down.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee
Acceptance of homosexuality has done nothing to curb the population growth of this planet.

Each year the birthrate is higher than the year before, and it will continue to be that way for a long time.

In fact, the birthrate has been in steady decline for a number of years. China has a one child policy, America and co do it through 'democracy' (covert measures with the same goals).

There is a very real problem of their not being enough young folks paying taxes in the future to support the people living beyond retirement.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

oO

Talk about context.

What % of adolescents experience bisexual or 'gay' feelings? How many don't act on it because socierty would view them as wrong.

How mnay may now act on it and make a mistake because society views being gay as cool as seen on Glee or any other teen orientated soap opera their yound minds are molded by?

I think the 'issue' has been around a lot longer than glee. I don't see glee making the kids run out and buy fabulous clothes. I see them doing that anyway. But I see glee as a result of changing the way we deal with it.

Rather than tell little bobby that his weener will fall off and hell be branded a criminal and he'll never get a job, and god will send him to hell and it will always be his fault for being a homo, now they say "Go on have a song then.."

Makes no difference to me. I know when I look at a hot sheila, no amount of distracting horrible singing on the tv is going to make me look at a bloke the same way.

I do agree with you that bisexuality is something other than 100% genetics. But then, I see a lot of lonely people who have had horrible experiences with their lives and partners, who finally find someone who loves them for who they are. They probably realise that being loved for who you are is far more important than being loved for what you.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

It was kinda tongue and cheek. lol

"Department of Whogivesatoss"... brilliant!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

oO

Talk about context.

I think the 'issue' has been around a lot longer than glee. I don't see glee making the kids run out and buy fabulous clothes. I see them doing that anyway. But I see glee as a result of changing the way we deal with it.

Rather than tell little bobby that his weener will fall off and hell be branded a criminal and he'll never get a job, and god will send him to hell and it will always be his fault for being a homo, now they say "Go on have a song then.."

Makes no difference to me. I know when I look at a hot sheila, no amount of distracting horrible singing on the tv is going to make me look at a bloke the same way.

I do agree with you that bisexuality is something other than 100% genetics. But then, I see a lot of lonely people who have had horrible experiences with their lives and partners, who finally find someone who loves them for who they are. They probably realise that being loved for who you are is far more important than being loved for what you.

Well, I observe TV shows aimed at young people and pop musicians aimed at young people actively making 'gay' look cool or the 'in thing'.

I assume you are an adult, but put yourself into the mindset of an adolescent, a confused about their sexuality adolescent, how are these TV shows and pop music videos molding their minds?

When I was a kid, I was heavily influenced by TV and music, as kids are today.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

In fact, the birthrate has been in steady decline for a number of years. China has a one child policy, America and co do it through 'democracy' (covert measures with the same goals).

There is a very real problem of their not being enough young folks paying taxes in the future to support the people living beyond retirement.

You are actually incorrect. Populations continue to rise, and while artificial 'controls' are attempted, this still isn't effecting the population growth in the key populations of the world. The United States sees increases in population every year, each year higher than the last in the key age demographics.

The birthrate isn't in decline, man. There was an artificial bump due to the baby boom and it has corrected itself to where it should have been pre WWII. Now that the self correction has happened, and the baby boomers are begining to die off, you will begin to see.

It's all there if you look more than 10 years back.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I was born gay, from a young age i was drawn to males, and when 'Attraction' first became it was only for males, i remember being inspired by girls, and loving the makeup and the glamor, but i didn't know what gay was growing up, i knew i was attracted to males, and i have always been effeminate.

i made no choice, and if you knew how i grew up in the house i did, it would have saved me to select not to be gay, but i am what i am

this 'Gay Agenda' has baffled me since i started hearing about it, why does it have to be an 'agenda' to be seen as normal? why does having Gay characters, and gay pride songs have to be part of an 'Agenda' to bring down the world?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Oh it's a gay agenda no doubt about it.

It's just like you said....a depopulation tactic. It's becoming more common in mainstream television than ever before. Just look at the Jerry Springer show for example. The crowd chants "we love lesbians" with enthusiasm in the females case and almost every other case there's a transgender who has "tricked" a heterosexual male. The show comes on like 3 times a day during the week.

Also, I don't know if you are familiar with the hip hop industry but there is a push there to feminize young black males by using certain artists who are idolized and to have these artists wear items of womens clothing like it's cool or something. Males should not be wearing leggings and dresses. There are rumors and first hand accounts from celebrities in the entertainment industry in general who have alluded to homosexual practices behind closed doors. Most of which is required in order to progress to a higher status financially. The comedian Kat Williams comes to mind as someone who has exposed this.

Why is all of this going on? I'm thinking it has something to do with the Luciferan agenda which is rumored to be the basis of, and among the fundamental practices of the ruling elite. The agenda is trickled down from the highest powers on down into the Roman Catholic churches/Hollyweird/and any other outlet that can be influenced, which would have an affect on the younger general populace.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Well, I observe TV shows aimed at young people and pop musicians aimed at young people actively making 'gay' look cool or the 'in thing'.

I assume you are an adult, but put yourself into the mindset of an adolescent, a confused about their sexuality adolescent, how are these TV shows and pop music videos molding their minds?

When I was a kid, I was heavily influenced by TV and music, as kids are today.

Sadly the shows of today are all dire if you ask me. Most of the shows I see from Australia seem to follow the same trends. The young kids under 12 all play nintendo, xbox, run around on bikes.. then they hit 13 and bam, it's getting ready for sex. By time they're supposed to be 16 in the show, they're living with the bf, working 2 jobs, studying to be a doctor and failing everything, but the sex is a constant, almost as if it's the default status for anyone over the age of 14. Hell it might be these days, oO when I was 14 only those bad kids got caught having a nookie behind the library.

They have the occasional gay theme, where the big footballer who gets picked on all the time and cries when his dad abuses him, digs up the courage to say "But I want to be a dancer dad and you wont stop me!" and then the awkward story lines where all his mates think "Oh no what if he fancied me!" and they have to dig through the messy story lines that deal with all of that...

god I hate neighbours.

There is definitely a push to have gay living accepted, but not to coerce and influence, rather than show it as not an evil satanic ritual that involves killing kittens and wearing a black robe at the back of the bus. And I don't see anything that glamorises it the way that it would influence young teenagers or children. No more than the plethora sexually themed shows directed at them.

It's funny that when I look back at old shows I grew up with, I cringe at how cheesy they were.

I don't have any answers. But while there are definitely cases of certain shows pushing an agenda, it's not indicative of the whole array of shows. Glee is a bad example tho man, it's a show about singing and dancing with a flair of super.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yes, depopulation to some extent, but more importantly the destruction of American family values, morals, and traditions to encourage embracing the NWO with open arms. Those that remember what this country once represented and stood for may welcome anything when they see what remains of it when that time comes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join