It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Gay' Agenda

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2
I have seen children or teenagers who were curious about the same sex, in my childhood. but now they do not consider themselves gay. of course I have heard some cases that a married (with the opposite sex) man has done gay sex.

You are describing two things here; sexual experimentation in teenagers and the bisexual orientation. In the case of bisexual people, they are neither gay nor straight, they are both. These are the only people who can truly choose between sexual attraction of same and opposite genders.

I think the atmosphere of society can have an essential role. it is digestible that people do gay sex for pleasure but it is odd that we consider that a marriage. we do not know that how such a viewpoint can alter the society.

You raise the same point many people have already raised. But being gay is more than just being attracted to the same sex. We also fall in love with them and form relationships with them, just like a man does with a woman. We want to marry for many reasons, but at the end of the day our relationships have the same moral qualities of any marriage between a man and a woman

arousal has some mental roots. however I have not tested gay sex. I think my beliefs and the atmosphere of society (which does not consider LGBT a marriage) can affect me to avoid homosexuality.

If you seriously think that it is just society that stops you from being gay, then perhaps you are. I don't know you but trust me, for those of us who are gay, society does not stop us. We only have any form of acceptance because gay people fight for it, not because society gave it to us willingly.

I think sex with the same sex is easier than the opposite sex ! because it is not easy to convince her, and you should be patient to please her too. because her sexual system is different. maybe this can lead to an equilibrium.

Then you think wrong. Gay sex is a bit more complicated that you would think. I will not go into the details of it for reasons of decency but it is not some free for all as you perhaps think.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Dear AQuestion,
I did not say that I was a homosexual. I meant that we all (even you) can become a gay. and it depends on how we live and how we develop our Instincts and capabilities. we are human and we are powerful ! but you know well that God is more powerful.
look at those Christian clerics, those who were monks, they did involve in homosexuality because they had suppressed their natural sexual life. they did not marry.
yes of course I can be aroused by objects too ! it depends on myself. I am a human and I can do many things, have you ever seen those Indian Austeres ! but gradually it may lead to mental problems. but the point is that we are not allowed to do every thing.
our discussions will not lead to any point. because we are speaking of different Ideologies. different viewpoints. so lets face it directly.
those who believe in monotheistic religions, they believe that gay sex is a wrong way so they face it from this point of view and they consider that an unnatural way.
those who believe in humanism they think that gay sex can be a marriage and it depends on the will of people and people can vote for or against that.
so we have no choice unless sit and wait that humanity is experiencing another wrong way and witness the outcome ! the concept of LGBT marriage will spread homosexuality and this can lead to a society that we do not know how it looks like. however maybe we know a little !

March 11, 1969---Vice-President of Planned Parenthood-World Population Frederick Jaffe's "Activities Relevant to the Study of Population Policy for the U.S." is printed containing a memo to Population Council president Bernard Berelson. It includes examples of proposed measures to reduce U.S. fertility, such as (a) encourage increased homosexuality, (b) fertility control agents in water supply, (c) encourage women to work, (d) abortion and sterilization on demand, and (e) make contraception truly available and accessible to all.
www.illuminati-news.com...

this is because of sexual freedom. usual birth control could not stop the birth of children without father or family.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Dear maes2,

I did not say that I was a homosexual. I meant that we all (even you) can become a gay.

Nope, I cannot become gay. I have been celibate for 5 years. I have numerous opportunities to be with women and if I preach at a church full of gays, I could probably be with a man. Neither has happened because I am not gay and do not believe in being with a woman that I do not wish to marry. Tell me that you follow the bible and have only been with one woman in your life or tell me that your wife died or cheated on you and that you have been with two. If we are to be legalistic, tell me you have never sinned.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Dear AQuestion,
I regard fornication, masturbation, homosexuality , gay sex, and adultery as sin.

Neither has happened because I am not gay and do not believe in being with a woman that I do not wish to marry.

it did not happen because you were a faithful man, and this is what we all need that a lot, sincere faith. unless you could become a gay !
even if there are people who think they are gays, and they are born gay, or the society has made them gay, all of these can not make the gay sex a right way or a natural way.

If we are to be legalistic, tell me you have never sinned.

Repentance is not less than being innocent !

edit on 6-7-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Dear AQuestion,
I regard fornication, masturbation, homosexuality , gay sex, and adultery as sin.

Neither has happened because I am not gay and do not believe in being with a woman that I do not wish to marry.

it did not happen because you were a faithful man, and this is what we all need that a lot, sincere faith. unless you could become a gay !
even if there are people who think they are gays, and they are born gay, or the society have made them gay, all of these can not make the gay sex a right way or a natural way.

If we are to be legalistic, tell me you have never sinned.

Repentance is not less than being innocent !

Dear maes2,

I have take advantage of sexual opportunities because I believe using others is an abomination. Not unpleasant, a true rejection of loving your neighbor as yourself is using your neighbor just to please self. How many partners have you had, I am 53 and only had one, my wife.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear maes2,

I have take advantage of sexual opportunities because I believe using others is an abomination. Not unpleasant, a true rejection of loving your neighbor as yourself is using your neighbor just to please self. How many partners have you had, I am 53 and only had one, my wife.

Dear Aquestion,
I should respect you because you are living in the west and you have only one partner. I have half the age of you and I am going to marry. I did not have any partner ! I hope at the age 50, I say the same as what you said.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
doubled
edit on 6-7-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Dear maes2,

Dear Aquestion,
I should respect you because you are living in the west and you have only one partner. I have half the age of you and I am going to marry. I did not have any partner ! I hope at the age 50, I say the same as what you said.

Dear maes2,

I do not mean to be disrespectful. I don't get into spelling or grammer with others. Many respond using their phones. Is English your national language? I ask this because you referred to me as someone living in the west, which implies you do not. As you are half my age, let me tell you something. I have been with one woman and was with her for about 25 years. I liked sex and loved being with my wife. She went bi-polar on me and regrets it. I will not be with her again and may never be with anyone again. I miss sex; but, I don't believe in sleeping with other people just to have sex. Same thing I tell gay people.

I hope you find the love of your life. I hope you get to be with her and her only and know that joy. I was separated from the love of my life and married another, she left me after a bi-polar incident and left me for another. She now regrets it greatly. The love of my life, my elementary through high school sweetheart died right after I got divorced. I like preaching to a primarily gay congregation because I cannot be tempted, I cannot be with a man by choice.

I promise I am telling you the truth. I miss being with my wife and having sex. I really like having sex with a woman and no man can ever interest me. I miss the love of my life, she became a model, actress and singer. I was a stage manager. I knew her before she had breasts and before I knew what a woman looked like naked. I had to move and found another and it was the other that cheated on me. Sex is the smallest part of our lives. If you live to be 100, the total amount of time you have having sex is a minimal percentage. The total amount of time you can spend helping and being tender with others far excises it. God will measure us by the amount of time we spend helping and loving others.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
1) sexuality is a very plastic thing, so whenever we use the word "gay" or "straight", it should be understood that were speaking about a state of sexual attraction, rather than something that is incontrovertibly "fixed" in the DNA, brain, or what have you.

This has been suggested by many different types of studies, but I would say the brains capacity for reconnecting and rewiring itself, whats popularly called "neuroplasticity", contains the best evidence against the sexual determinism crowd.

People who are "gay", indeed are likely born that way, that is, born with the built in bias to be attracted to members of the same sex. This is how it works (as far our sciences currently understand). There's an area in the hypothalamus called INAH3 - a bundle of nerve cells - which seems to handle human sexual preference. It's homolgous with an area in the rat hypothalamus called the SDN-POA. It's been observed that INAH3 is slightly larger in males than in females. It turns out, gays have an INAH3 intermediate in size between males and females. This may imply a "inclination" towards attraction towards other males (the same has been observed in lesbians).

This would appear to suggest that homosexuality is "hardwired", no? Not so fast. We know that London cab drivers have an area in the hippocampus - which deals with spatial memory - that is larger than average. This may be due to the thousands of streets that they have to commit to memory. Thus, it appears that the brain changes in response to experience. This is referred to by Neuroscientists as "Experience Dependent Brain Development", or EDBD for short.

Psychiatrists and psychologists working with gay youth who want to change their sexuality (so called reparative therapy) have had marginal success with certain VERY motivated subjects who claimed genuine feelings of heterosexual attraction.

Here's how I interpret the evidence. Homosexuality is reversible (same with heterosexuality), but it is enormously difficult. Some developmental psychologists theorize that homosexuality results from the emotional tension and anxiety surrounding sexual identity in early life. This "tension" becomes focused as sexual attraction towards the same sex during puberty. In other words, a person who wants to "change" their homosexuality has to work through this great wall of emotional baggage surrounding their sexual attraction - something that is not easy.

Additionally, the brain will probably always retain a memory of homosexual attraction. "Reparative therapy" at a neuroscientific level, is synapse pruning. The years spent experiencing this attraction, and finding yourself somehow feminine in certain ways, sculpted a brain that supported this functioning. To undo it would require a force of will that frankly doesn't exist.

So while you CAN experience genuine heterosexual attraction, if you're a homosexual, you never completely outgrow your previous homosexual attraction. At most, you can aim for bisexuality.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

even if there are people who think they are gays, and they are born gay, or the society has made them gay, all of these can not make the gay sex a right way or a natural way.

That is pure opinion on your part. We do more that think we are gay I am afraid. Read around some of the other gay issues forums on here, read people's testimony. There are loads of stories about people who are gay and did their utmost to change to being straight but could not. I am one of those people.

I believe that living the truth as an honest homosexual is better that living a lie as a pretend heterosexual.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I will not be with her again and may never be with anyone again. I miss sex; but, I don't believe in sleeping with other people just to have sex. Same thing I tell gay people.

And this is why we in the gay community are looking to get marriage on the table. In order for people to aspire to these same high moral values and take them seriously, we need a legitimate way for them to be expressed, or people will keep asking what's the point?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Bye, bye.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

thank you for your open statements. you are right, my poor english shows that I am living somewhere else on the earth ! maybe this is why we have a little different viewpoints.
I am so sorry. may be, just maybe, I can understand you a little. you are speaking of a true and sincere love !
this is what I always complains about. nowadays people are not so committed to the family. they are seeking diversity. this is common nowadays. I may be young but nowadays the speed of life is so fast. I have reached to this point that we can not seek the true love on the earth, however this does not mean that someone can not have a good life or family. this may look like a slogan. but I think that the true and complete love is somewhere else.
your experiences show this well.
what if you had reached your love, then your life would have ended !
we need a perfect and consistent source of love ! a source of love that he knows us well, and he knows our feelings even when we do not or can not state the feelings by our mouth. an existence that is the most compassionate and the most merciful ! we need a motivation for life at all.
I enjoyed speaking to you, with best wishes for you.

edit on 7-7-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

thank you for your open statements. you are right, my poor english shows that I am living somewhere else on the earth ! maybe this is why we have a little different viewpoints.
I am so sorry. may be, just maybe, I can understand you a little. you are speaking of a true and sincere love !
this is what I always complains about. nowadays people are not so committed to the family. they are seeking diversity. this is common nowadays. I may be young but nowadays the speed of life is so fast. I have reached to this point that we can not seek the true love on the earth, however this does not mean that someone can not have a good life or family. this may look like a slogan. but I think that the true and complete love is somewhere else.
your experiences show this well.
what if you had reached your love, then your life would have ended !
we need a perfect and consistent source of love ! a source of love that he knows us well, and he knows our feelings even when we do not or can not state the feelings by our mouth. an existence that is the most compassionate and the most merciful ! we need a motivation for life at all.
I enjoyed speaking to you, with best wishes for you.

Dear maes2,

I don't know how long I will be on this site; but, I want to say that your English is quite acceptable. I want to make it clear that I in no way was trying to belittle your English. It was your comment that you were not from the west that made me think English was not your native language. And remember, I have to be translated in church because I don't speak Spanish. I am lucky I speak English.

Do not give up on finding true love, it is always there we just have to be accepting of it and not seek something less.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snsoc

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by Snsoc
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Absolutely. Not saying otherwise. But I think we all knew that. I'm illuminating what might be news to some people.

And yes, I know what I'm talking about. I lived in West Hollywood for nearly a decade, had gay friends, and dated bisexual women.

So by association you were part of the Gay agenda, that is like me talking about the 'Straight agenda' that is seriously happening,

if you believe there is a 'Gay Agenda' your freedoms to believe it, this is a conspiracy forum, im just sad that we get lumped into it and get our name slandered

It sucks to be slandered. Like being called "homophobe" and being lumped in with the Westboro Baptist Church if I happen to not want to see dudes making out in public.

Awwww....poor diddums. Being labelled a homophobic because you don't want to see gay people expressing their love in public. I'm willing to bet you have no issue with 2 girls kissing.

So cry me a river. You ARE a homophobic. Like it or not. Don't pretend to be tolerant if you are not. At least be honest about who you are?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wonderer2012

And Christian views are considered "Extreme"?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: angrymartian
Sex is so personal of a subject why would you want to talk to anyone about their sexual choices unless you are involved with them or interested in being so involved? That is my question. What is the agenda of someone who asks others to answer questions of a sexual nature unless they want to be with them or are some kind of voyeur?

I will tell anyone that asks me a sexual question. Why are you asking this? What is your agenda? Seriously?

They forget what Betty Pleasant said: "For polite conversation, one should refrain from discussing sex, politics and religion..."
Butt (pun intended) due to the anonymous nature of the intra-web, folks feel more comfortable letting it ALL hang out...
I'm awaiting the chat about "swim fins and catcher's masks"...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join