It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Mason (PHA)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by booyakasha
what benefits come with freemasonry?

Brotherly love, relief, truth. The chance to meet people I probably never would have met. A chance to have brothers all over the world. The chance to connect with those who strive to better themselves..etc

Did Edward Leedskalnin use knowledge learned from freemasonry to build the coral castle?

I doubt it. I dont even think he was a Freemason.

How is a Master Masons day different from a non Mason or a 1st degree Mason?

It's not

Whats the purpose of rising degrees in Masonry?

To further your knowledge of Freemasonry, its tenents and philosophies. To impress upon the mind many different philisophical ideas and truths

What do the Freemasons teach about the pyramids of Egypt and all over the world?

Nothing

What do the Freemasons teach you consciousness is?

Freemasonry doesnt teach or define that

Have you ever gotten out of a speeding ticket for being a Mason?

No, I never have. Wish I could though

Thanks for your time!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Level_Head

I hold the secret word, grip step, due guard, and sign, of a Master Mason

All of these little secrets aren't really the big picture, they don't answer barely any questions aside of a few, and we will never figure anything out if we get narrowly focused on something as irrelevant as a Shibboleth (grain, corn). Sure everything matters but we need to look at everything.

I don't just waste my time on sects of Masonry, I waste it on all subjects equally because well, as far as I am concerned they are all the same thing. Clues to find answers to my questions. That's why anyone who believes in God can join because virtually every single theism ever devised by mankind was a derivation of the ancient system.

We can compare anything, corporate structure, government, religions, they are nearly all essentially based on the same founding principles as Masonry was, and their origins are the same ultimately.

And what do you know about Tubal Cain (Vulcan) and the Golden Age and Hyperborea?
You realize that the North Pole during this time frame was actually Antarctica? Because right before the flood occurred there was a pole shift, this has been shown in the magma flows because the magnetic metals in them will align with whichever direction North is. So actually the alleged great temple is at the current South Pole, contrary to common assumption. I'm not saying it is, I am saying according to the legends it would be and should be.

Essentially according to these legends, Tubal Cain was responsible for building all of the megalithic structures around the world before the flood because he knew the flood was coming and wanted to leave a mark/information to show those afterwards what existed before. This would also explain why the entire system of megalithic sites are aligned into a Zodiac calendar that lines up with the same period of time we are referring to in the Tubal Cain mythos.

Did I learn this from a handshake or password?
No, I learned it through reading many pages of information.

I take it all with a grain of salt of course like I do anything else. They are just myths and legends after all.

The point of my post is that "the secrets" lay all around us "in the air". You can grasp them if you just reach out to try. So sure little pieces can be hidden here or there, but in the end it serves as little more than a speed bump because context clues can aid in anticipating the missing pieces.

To me there is no secret that cannot be unraveled. No mystery that cannot be understood.
All it takes is time and effort to really crack open the shells.

Check out John Dee.
007 = Two Ball(bowl) Cane
700 *Brings new meaning to the '700 Club'*
Also it represents innuendo such as the phallus and testes (Like a whole lot of these carvings and statues do!)

Sadly my post is limited and I can't really articulate my thoughts so well right now as I just woke up.
Perhaps later on I will elaborate further or see if any corrections need to be made.
If anyone is interested than by all means continue to convo, otherwise I will drop it because I don't want to upset anyone today.

The secrets of Freemasonry are simply the grips, words, signs, and other ways I know a mason to be such. I think you want there to be much more to Freemasonry than there really is. You are looking for information that is not there.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Level_Head

I do have a question. Does PHA have their own Shrine and Scottish/York rite?
(you did say no question was too stupid)

Yes, PHA has the Shrine (A.E.A.O.N.M.S), Scottish Rite and York Rite.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Nice, I read some of the answers to the questions.

So, what I wanted to ask, but you already answered is what the purpose of Freemasonry is.

So it is to better oneself as to be able to better the world. I guess I was born a Freemason then

I should join a lodge, I had no goal until now, thx. I'll look for lodges in my area.

Yes, you are correct that is the purpose.IIf EVERYONE wanted to better themselves themselves, be kind, and help each other if within their ability, how much better would the world be?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
How often do PH Masons quote AASR in ceremonies and/ or rituals?
If ever... do they pass it off as their own rite (which can be legit if they traveled)...

I think you have a misunderstanding of how freemasonry works. The A.A.S.R. (Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite) Is an appendant body of Freemasonry that any Master Mason can join after being Raised a Master Mason. It confers the degrees 4-32. It is a separate organization from the blue house/ craft degrees of freemasonry (1-3). So if a PH mason is a member of the A.A.S.R they would partake in the ceremonies of the A.A.S.R.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

hello, this i going along quite nicely....

one more question,,, always one more,,,
anyway,,,

why always solomon?
why not nebukanessar?

i like him better,,

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Hey buddy --- Glad to see you sharing honestly with the class.

There's this very interesting video that came out fairly recent, I'd like you to give it a quick watch and possibly write back with your thoughts on the many (many) symbols within the short film.
Though I can't stand that medium of design, I found the video to be really moving none the less.

---

The black and white tiles, this represents dimensions yea?
I asked an old friend of mine, who happens to be a mason in the blue lodge in town, his response was pretty coy: "If you don't see the chess pieces, it means checkmate."

---

Something I find *most* interesting are the symbology used *everywhere*. From Donald Duck to Sponge Bob, Nickelodean --- Majority of cartoons have at one point slipped an all seeing eye pyramid somewhere in their episodes.

What I am curious is, besides a hidden monicer --- Is there any "holistic" reasoning for placing these symbols within the subconscious of people (and specifically children)'s minds?

Symbols after all have power, arguably metaphysical power.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
1. don't let the usa erupt into a seething mass of racist violence. i am not equipped with a moral compass that allows me to murder people. it would be a massacre. people such as yourself made sure i had these moral standards and passed them on to my kin. either you set us up to fail or you get with the program and stop this thing before it gets totally out of control.

2. was nimrod a master mason?

3. is it a coincidence that hiram abiff could also be read as hiram abyss?

4. was jesus a master mason?

5. was jesus the last pharaoh ?

6. was jesus a black man?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
1. don't let the usa erupt into a seething mass of racist violence. i am not equipped with a moral compass that allows me to murder people. it would be a massacre. people such as yourself made sure i had these moral standards and passed them on to my kin. either you set us up to fail or you get with the program and stop this thing before it gets totally out of control.

2. was nimrod a master mason?

3. is it a coincidence that hiram abiff could also be read as hiram abyss?

4. was jesus a master mason?

5. was jesus the last pharaoh ?

6. was jesus a black man?

1./ What are you on about? Stop what thing?

2./ No. See the answer to #4 below.

3./ Not coincidence, just poor spelling/language skills and a figment of your own imagination. Hiram Abiff was indeed, according to the Bible, a worker at King Solomon's temple, but he's only mentioned once, and there's no mention of his having been a "master" or a foreman, and there's no mention of him being murdered. The Masonic Hiram Abiff story is merely allegory.

4./ No. Though I suppose they could have been actual stone masons (AKA "operative masons" - people who build things out of stone), neither Nimrod nor Jesus could have been Freemasons (AKA "speculative masons"), because Freemasonry didn't begin until the 1700's. Although there are fanciful stories, legend, and tradition, there is nothing that conclusively traces the Fraternity back any further than that meeting in a pub. I'd love to believe the story that Freemasons are rebranded Knights Templar and hold some great treasure, but there's no evidence to support it. The Rossland Chapel thing is a nice story, but once researched, doesn't fit chronologically. The stories of being aligned with operative Masons of Biblical times are simply legend/tradition and allegorical.

5./ No.

6./ Since he was from the middle East/Africa, it is certainly possible. He was born Jewish for sure...
edit on 15-6-2013 by IslandMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

3./ Not coincidence, just poor spelling/language skills and a figment of your own imagination. Hiram Abiff was indeed, according to the Bible, a worker at King Solomon's temple, but he's only mentioned once, and there's no mention of his having been a "master" or a foreman, and there's no mention of him being murdered. The Masonic Hiram Abiff story is merely allegory.
4./ No. Though I suppose they could have been actual stone masons (AKA "operative masons" - people who build things out of stone), neither Nimrod nor Jesus could have been Freemasons (AKA "speculative masons"), because Freemasonry didn't begin until the 1700's. Although there are fanciful stories, legend, and tradition, there is nothing that conclusively traces the Fraternity back any further than that meeting in a pub. I'd love to believe the story that Freemasons are rebranded Knights Templar and hold some great treasure, but there's no evidence to support it. The Rossland Chapel thing is a nice story, but once researched, doesn't fit chronologically. The stories of being aligned with operative Masons of Biblical times are simply legend/tradition and allegorical.
5./ No.
6./ Since he was from the middle East/Africa, it is certainly possible. He was born Jewish for sure...

1. stop the racism in your own hall. i think we've all heard enough about racism in everyone else's hall. what the sam hill, why are there still organizations that split along lines regarding skin color? is there some big deal about melanin and nobody is telling the rest of the planet? i mean, do i have to go study the mathematics of melanin dna or what ?

2 ever read ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA? that's nimrod.

3. i am not basing my hiram abiff question on the allegory.

4. well jesus did mention something about being the stone the builder's rejected. i can only assume he was talking about stone masons and sure sounds like a pyramid reference to me.

5. who was the last pharaoh?

6. are you a prince hall mason?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

As a member of a chapter house I would like to ask yourself as a member of another hierarchy why the hierarchy in Britain would aid in the theft of a disabled girls inheritance and property, that being Tattershalls bloodstocks, Aintree propertys, Central and Cecil housing stock in London called that after some of the culprits and the area, her name Alice Hallworth - Fegan she was left all of these things in protected trust by her relative Lady Tattershall and the title as well, Lord Sefton was directly involved from the late 1940's onward as was Lord Derby and she was told it was the Heirarchy that had done this to her by a serving police officer in the 1980's and that the higher ups had told them to but out.

Protect the masons all you want but remember they were founded by the very act of breaking there oath and they were actually lower members not even of the second rank whom helped found the masons in Germany after they joined the merchants and masons guild, Remember the words of the true oath, I shall fight Satan in life and in death if it is possible for me, and remember it is far older than either you or us and goes right back to the crusade's (your claim to be descended from the builders of Egypt is 1700's gnostic mysticism and nonsense)- another reason why you have no validity except as a business club,. Oathbreakers and heirs of Oathbreakers.

I have stood upon the third rung and stepped all the way up but chose to step back one rung back onto the third.

Christ did die on the cross and he did rise - some lodges (especially at the third degree and above) place that in contempt and deny it blasphemously, some lodges that are in England and later pervaded America had there upper echelons polluted by members of the hellfire club whom also worshipped satan and were devotee's of the marquis de'sade so I have also this againt the lodge and would call any true seeker to the chapter house and the grand masters not the grand dragons since it is actually a form of non monastic brotherhood not a political and business venture thought there are those that claim to be us that are not us such as the AMORC and such.
Begin your search with the bible and seek to understand as you only need to join one house and these are not that as I long ago realised.
But if you must then at least make certain it is the real one not a bunch of alchemical sorcerers and hypocritical criminals.

Remember before you attempt to swear an oath of this type that Christ forbade it and he pointed out how dare you swear by god when you can not even control your own hair colour by will since an oath is an act of will.
Knowing this and even though I have renounced my oath I have never broken it as it was sworn with the best of intentions and is still noble in intent unlike the click of the masons and there look after there own, they stand for evil but I would lie if I denied that at times in the 1800's they did some very good work's but then as Christ said you can serve only one master.
edit on 15-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

blink, blink. are you saying someone stole the girl's inheritance? was it racially motivated?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
HIRAM ABIF IS PRONOUNCED: HAREM ABOVE!

Not a place one can get to so easily...
This delves deeply into the subconscious mind.
It has but one query... "know thyself!"...

Ninth degree teaches uninitiated folk the nine no no's.
bully coward liar thief drunkard whore proud beggar joker

Fourteenth degree teaches uninitiated folk a tenth no no.
traitor!

The fourth degree teaches geometry...
A being supreme in size and shape. Thus its likely that with fear one concludes silently as if secret to delve in unto the sacred rule of geometry. This shape is classic... "Draw the line!" And that is the point!

Wherein this lesson abides is in the comedy of the golden calf.
gold/yellow is the color of fear! The calf is grown yet young, hence calf. Aka bully!

Those who seek to know a woman are mettlesome and perverted.
Knowthyself... gaotu will raise to the harem above.

Do not be like the three idiots who killed Hiram.

Moreso... the eighteenth draws it justification from the Bible.
"Do not suffer a witch to live" up for interpretations.
but mainly a man who stands up to woman. He dares to cross the line.
she is as a rose. The degree teaches the science of nature. Meaning he wanted it... naturally.
men are sometimes the lowest of the low.

I'm gonna stop now.
. Because I love my ATSians enough to let them experience for themselves.

From 0 degree to 33rd... cruel jokes. Faith's sense of humor.

~Pinocchio...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

She happens to an 80 year old lady now and yes her inheritance was stolen despite the fact she was made a ward of court as a child, she is the rightful owner of Liverpool's Aintree racecourse and Lord sefton sold what he did not own to the topham family in 1947 then Mirabel topham sold it to a local builder called Bill davies in 1970, he demolished the Tattersall stand and had to rebuild it, he sold it to the jockey club.
She only found out in the early 1980's but the local police and solicitors swept it under the rug, despite having been left the wealth of one of the wealthiest family's in the empire she never received a penny, now though she is Anglican by religion she is part jew on her mothers side in a line of unbroken decent so not skin colour racism but yes that may have factored in some were though I would not claim that, some of the information she has told me would suggest that due to her dark complexion as a young girl she did go through it, this was before the mass immigration of Jamaican and Indian immigrants and in those days you only had too be sallow or of Mediterranean appearance to encounter racism as people are by nature tribal and simple creatures.

The police case on this matter that was swept under the rug was the Cheetah fraud case of Merseyside, Lancashire and Manchester police and all documents have now been mysteriously destroyed.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Mixing different schools has caused this problem, the seven sides are the seven churches, the seven lamps the seven spirits, the gold is wisdom not fear as in the gold of Ophir and the wisdom of Solomon though it is wise to fear The one who is, the rose is both purity and the mother the wellspring of wisdom and life, this is were you err in the way of the Kabala and it's deviation it is even alien to the Jewish hierarchy and not correct, the golem is made of the people for they are the clay an the truth of faith in the name of the one that is makes the clay firm and singular in its' determination.

There are infinite rungs upon the ladder but only three does it take the humble soul to climb to the top and all things are possible but only the pure may stay. All other hierarchy's are false, the ladder is ancient wood and like a single tree silver grey and hard as iron as is the Pillar of the heart upon which the truth must be written.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

5./ No.

1. stop the racism in your own hall. i think we've all heard enough about racism in everyone else's hall. what the sam hill, why are there still organizations that split along lines regarding skin color? is there some big deal about melanin and nobody is telling the rest of the planet? i mean, do i have to go study the mathematics of melanin dna or what ?

2 ever read ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA? that's nimrod.

3. i am not basing my hiram abiff question on the allegory.

4. well jesus did mention something about being the stone the builder's rejected. i can only assume he was talking about stone masons and sure sounds like a pyramid reference to me.

5. who was the last pharaoh?

6. are you a prince hall mason?

1./ (and 6) No, I'm not a PHA, just regular AF&AM, and a white Protestant (if that makes a differnce). I've never condoned racism in my life, and taught my kids that skin colour means nothing. Our lodge, and certainly the Grand Lodge in my jurisdiction, tolerates no racism, but unfortunately it's out there, and I agree that it's not a good thing. Those racially-divided lodges seem to be primarily in the socially backward areas of the Southern USA, the stronghold of organizations like the KKK and so on. I'd guess that in the areas where black men weren't allowed in white lodges, the inverse was and maybe still is true - I can't say for sure. I don't agree with it, but I will conceed that turnabout is fair play...

2./ No I haven't read that. Nimrod was Noah's grandchild, no? Still not late enough to have been a Freemason.

3./ Just indicating that aside from one mention in the Bible, Hiram Abiff is a "fictional" charatcer, "fictional" meaning that while someone of that name existed, the Masonic story used is fiction. There's only one way to spell it.

4./ The builders (Jews) rejected Jesus as their saviour. Still, that does not mean that Freemasons do. Yes, it's true that there's no mention in Freemasonry of a diety other than GAOTU and the occasional use of the word "God", but that's because GAOTU is supposed to be a universal "inclusive" term for the Supreme Being, to be interpreted by each Mason in his own way, whether that be as Allah, Buddah, or the Holy Trinity.

5./ I have no idea, but it wasn't Jesus - the Israelites weren't really on good terms with the Egyptians.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

well said laddy...

Now tell'em that I am Pinocchio and that I lie and your training shall be complete. Dark side.
Rise now Darth tech

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think most people are missing the point. Any group can be infiltrated. The American Government has been infiltrated. To say the Freemasons haven't is laughable. Most Freemasons are most likely good people and they stand for an organization that seems to be okay from the outside with its values.

I don't think Freemasonry is an evil secret society (not really secret now is it?) that's out to get people like some people I've heard talk about. I just think it's been infiltrated through the core by a group of Satanists who are bent on creating a New World Order.

Albert Pike, a high degree free masonry and his predictions on the three world wars and the plan for New World order is an example of the the infiltration.

I still have a lot to reading to do, for example (William Guy Carrs books)

Here's one of his speeches:

But seriously, look up Albert Pike and his predictions of World War 3 and the plan for a New World Order. Not only are the predictions spot on you also have prominent people in power like President Obama, Bush Sr. Kissinger, the Rothschilds, and the Rockefellers pushing and talking about a New World Order that would push the world into their own image.

People say why not? Why is the New World Oder bad? No more countries means one big happy country, which means no wars, one big economy, no other countries like Greece for example dragging down others, a one all government. What's the problem with this exactly? Almost every person who wants a New World Order is associated with Mass Murder and War crimes. Kissinger, Bush, Obama, Rockefeller's, and the Rothschild's.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

More lies about Freemasons from someone who's recently found Jesus.

Satan worshippers?
Really? You wanna quote some cherry-picked, out-of-context scripture to go along with that?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IslandMason

is the op not allowed to respond to me?

5./ I have no idea, but it wasn't Jesus - the Israelites weren't really on good terms with the Egyptians.

in jesus' time, they were no longer israelites but jews. they had abandoned the tribe of dan at some point, and several other tribes, were also either no longer there (a couple missing) or not deemed relevant enough to write about them. only the house of judah was front and center, as you may have noticed.

i do believe the jews were on fairly good terms with the egyptians. ever study solomon's temple or notice the similiarity between the ark of the covenant and a canopic chest?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join